How the Women Got Plastered and Patrick Got Busted - Cover

How the Women Got Plastered and Patrick Got Busted

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Patrick had two sisters, a mother, two aunts and a grandmother. When he somehow got permission to let him photograph their breasts, for a college project, it set in motion a chain of events that would eventually involve the police, an internet company, about five hundred pounds of plaster, and possibly the value of ice cream stocks on Wall Street. Like the breasts he so loved to work with, Pat's life would grow and ripen. But things kept going wrong, and the reprecussions were adding up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The next morning was just as normal as it could possibly be. I got up early. Apparently good sex, even if it’s your first ever sex, is as good for you as a whole bunch of sleep. Danny was up early too, as was my mother, who was rustling up a mess of bacon and eggs. She had lots. They had planned this all nighter, unknown to me.

My Aunt Christy, who probably still had my spunk soaking into her womb, came downstairs dressed in the clothes she’d worn over. She went over to Danny and sat down on his lap, straddling him. She kissed him so long that I was afraid both of them would fall over unconscious. She also rubbed her spermy pussy against his crotch, until my mother scolded her for acting pornographic in front of me.

“He’s a big boy,” said Christy, not looking at me. “You said so yourself.”

“There are things he can learn later,” said my mother.

Christy turned her head and winked at me. Damned if I didn’t start getting stiff.

Grandma was next. She said she left Tabby whining about having to get up so early. Randi was close behind her. She’d taken a shower and was ready to go out somewhere.

When Aunt Vanessa came in, I was afraid it would all go to shit. She was obviously embarrassed, and obviously nervous. She was jumpy too. I turned around to see who was coming in, and knocked my knife off the table. She actually jumped.

Aunt Christy climbed off of Danny, and went to her sister, who flinched, slightly. All Christy did was hug her and tell her she loved her. Vanessa broke down and was crying and saying thank you and all that stuff. My mother turned around and looked like she was seeing a three antlered moose or something. Randi was pretty interested too.

“What in the world is wrong with you two?” asked their other sister.

“They’re making up,” said Grandma, munching on a piece of bacon. “Anybody could see that.”

“Did you two start fighting again?” asked my mother, rolling her eyes. “I thought you grew out of that!”

Aunt Vanessa finally sat down. She looked a lot happier, even if she blushed every time she so much as glanced at Danny. He ignored her completely. Christy came and sat down beside me. She draped an arm over my shoulders.

“So, are you going to order the casting kits?”

I nodded, trying to act normal. “I’ll have to mow a bunch of lawns to get that much money,” I said.

“If I get to keep the mold after you’re done with it,” she said, “I’ll pay for mine.”

“What would you do with a mold of your breasts?” asked my mother, chuckling.

Aunt Christy cupped her breasts and looked down at them. “They won’t always look like this,” she said. She bobbed them up and down. “Someday I’ll have to use that mold to remind Danny of what I used to look like.”

My mother’s mouth dropped open.

“What in the world has gotten into you? Have you started some new medication I don’t know about? You’re acting very strangely, Christy!”

“Maybe I’m just tired of being plain old steady-as-she-goes Christy,” said my aunt. “Maybe I want life to be a little more interesting. Maybe I’ll hang my boobs on the wall, for visitors to look at when they come over.”

My mother actually came over and tried to feel Christy’s forehead. Christy leaned away from her.

“I’m fine,” she said.

My mom looked at Danny, who just grinned and shrugged.

Tabby finally made an entrance. She was still in her sleep shirt, and had on fuzzy slippers that looked like tiger faces.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

“Your aunt is losing her mind,” said my mother.

“Really? Which one?” asked Tabby.

Aunt Vanessa swatted at her.

Then she turned to me. “I’ll pay for my kit too. Same deal as Christy, okay?”

“One kit will do more than one woman,” I said.

“We can do the shoulders and stomach too,” said Vanessa. “That way it will be more than just boobs.”

“Who says I want my flabby stomach being looked at?” grunted Grandma.

“There isn’t an ounce of fat on your stomach,” snorted Danny.

Mona looked at him and arched an eyebrow. “And how would you know that, young man?”

A glint came in his eye. “Pat told me, of course.”

All eyes in the room turned to me. I heard the intake of breath by six women, who were about to scream at me.

Lie!“ I shouted.

“It had better be,” sniffed Mona. “A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell.”

She looked at Danny again. “Have you been peeking in my windows again?”

Again?!“ came three or four female voices.

Mona grinned at Danny. “Gotcha! Let that be a lesson to you. Don’t mess with age and experience.”

“Yes Ma’am,” said Danny politely. “And you should be careful where you wear that snappy little halter top you like to garden in.”

Mona blinked. “When did you see me in that? I don’t let anybody see me in that!”

Danny just smiled. “You should. You look pretty good in it, Mom.”

Christy giggled. “Isn’t he just adorable? I’m so glad I married him.”

There was a lot more, before they broke it up and everybody left, but it isn’t important to the story. Suffice it to say that everybody was in a good mood. My problem had been sorted out. Two women had gotten their fantasies fulfilled. Danny had flirted with Grandma, and everybody had said how good breakfast was, even though it was just bacon and eggs.


It seemed quiet with just the four of us there in the kitchen. We washed our dishes by hand. We had a dishwasher, but it was just a habit to do them by hand. A while back our allowances had been based on chores, and sticking dishes into a box isn’t much of a chore. Our mother made us earn our allowance.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.