How the Women Got Plastered and Patrick Got Busted - Cover

How the Women Got Plastered and Patrick Got Busted

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Patrick had two sisters, a mother, two aunts and a grandmother. When he somehow got permission to let him photograph their breasts, for a college project, it set in motion a chain of events that would eventually involve the police, an internet company, about five hundred pounds of plaster, and possibly the value of ice cream stocks on Wall Street. Like the breasts he so loved to work with, Pat's life would grow and ripen. But things kept going wrong, and the reprecussions were adding up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I was awakened from my nap by my mother’s fingers, tracing along my jaw.

“Wake up,” she said. “It’s almost supper time.”

“Okay,” I said, rubbing my eyes.

Then I remembered, and took my hands away to look at her face.

“What are we going to do with you?” she asked.

“Please let me keep my balls,” I begged. It just popped out, honest.

“We haven’t decided about that, yet,” she said, her face completely straight. “We’ll talk about it later. Randi and Tabitha don’t know, so watch your mouth,” she paused and looked at me intently, “at supper.”

“Yes Ma’am,” I said.


As on other occasions, when something momentous had happened, my mother acted completely normal. It was pretty amazing, actually, but it helped me to act normal too.

We acted normal all night, which, oddly, included Randi coming to my room to make my dick soft. She didn’t know it had already spurted twice that day. Believe it or not, I wasn’t in the mood. I know she was shocked, but I couldn’t tell her why. She gave me a kiss, and left. I was afraid she was going to go talk to Mom. I found out later that she did, but Mom just blew her off and said I was probably coming down with something. She mentioned my earlier nap as evidence of that.

That was the only thing I didn’t like about all this. I didn’t like keeping secrets, like about Mom and Randi, and keeping that secret from Tabby. It was a little like lying, and I didn’t like to tell lies. The last two times Tabby had wanted to see my penis, it had been limp. She looked disappointed, and I was beginning to get the feeling that she didn’t think she was pretty enough to get me hard any more.

She showed up again that night, just being Tabby. She wanted to tease me again.

I didn’t know what to do. When you worry that much about things, you can’t ... well ... perform, I guess. You don’t want to perform. You just lose the desire. I started worrying even more. What if I couldn’t ever get it up again?!

“What’s wrong with me?” asked Tabby suddenly. She let her T shirt fall back down to cover the breasts she’d been showing me.

“Nothing,” I said.

“You don’t ever get horny for me any more.” She sounded like she was going to cry. That was all I needed.

“Sit down,” I said. I patted the bed beside my hip.

She sat, and turned her head to look at me.

I loved her. No matter how lousy I felt, I couldn’t hurt her feelings. Besides, crying would bring Mom, or Randi, and all that would do was complicate things even more.

“I had a rough day today,” I said.

“That’s what you said the last time,” she whined. “The last two times!”

“It was true,” I said, putting my hand on her thigh. She looked at it. “There’s nothing wrong with you, Tabby. You’re just as beautiful, and sexy as ever.”

“Then why don’t you get a boner for me any more?”

“Tabby, you’re my sister,” I said. She started to say something and I waved her quiet. “When a guy gets a boner, he wants to do something with it.”

Her eyes got round.

“I don’t want to get a boner for my baby sister, and think about stuff like that,” I said.

“I’m not a baby!” she said instantly. “I’m almost sixteen!”

“I know that,” I said. “But you’re still my sister, and we can’t...” I started to say “fuck” and it suddenly seemed crude and vulgar. “We can’t do stuff like that.”

“I don’t want to do that,” she said, sounding unconvinced. “Well not really, I mean. I think about it sometimes, but just for fun.”

“Guys are different,” I said, stroking her thigh. It was soft. “When guys get horny, they want to cum.”

“Yes,” she said. “I know all that. But you do that after I leave ... don’t you?”

Our mother had finished blowing Randi off, and had come to check on me herself. Thank goodness the door was open. She had stood, quietly outside, listening to the last part of the conversation.

“Bedtime” came her voice, suddenly, from the doorway. Both of us jerked, guiltily. I took my hand off Tabby’s thigh.

“We were just talking,” said Tabby, sounding guilty as hell.

“Well, it’s bedtime,” said Mom.

“Okay,” said Tabby. She started to lean to give me a kiss. By now it was just habit. I turned my face, and she kissed me on the cheek. She caught on right away.

“Night,” she said, getting up. If it had been lighter in the room, her blush might have been noticeable.

“Good night, darling,” said Mom, giving her a good hug.

Mom watched her go down the hall to her room. She waited until the door closed, and then came to the bed. She sat down, where Tabby had been sitting.

“I’m proud of you for telling her that,” she said softly.

“This isn’t fun any more,” I said. “I don’t like lying.”

“Is that why you told Nessa about us?” she asked.

“No.” I said. “Not really.”

“Why did you?”

“It was complicated,” I said. “After the cast was done, I was cleaning her up and things got weird.”

“I know. She told me.” My mother’s voice was calm.

“It was between times that I told her,” I said.

“Between?” She sounded surprised. “You ... went ... more than once? She didn’t tell me that.”

“See what I mean?” I moaned. “Everybody’s trying to keep everything secret, but you can’t. Even Grandma figured it out.”

“Nessa did say something about that. She was very upset. I’d like to talk about that, but not now.”

“I don’t know what to do,” I moaned.

“I know, baby. Things have gotten out of hand.”

“I don’t want to hurt anybody,” I said. “It was fun, for a while, but it’s getting too hard.”

“Do you just want to stop?” she asked.

“No,” I whined. “I’d go crazy. I love you. I love all of you. I just don’t want to lie and keep secrets.”

“Well,” she sighed. “There aren’t that many secrets any more. Tabby and Christy, and Danny, of course, are the only ones in the dark now.”

Speaking of secrets. I couldn’t take it.

“Aunt Christy knows,” I said.

Mom blinked at me. “What?”

“Not about you.”

“How could she know about Nessa? It only happened this afternoon?!”

“Not about Aunt Vanessa either,” I said. “Well, not with me anyway.”

“Pat,” said my mother in her dangerous voice. “Tell me what you’re talking about.”

So I told her about that night, when Aunt Christy came and gave me a blow job. It took a long time because I had to try to explain about what Danny had told me, and how I knew she wanted to play around with another man, except I was the only one who was acceptable to them both. She didn’t say a word, and just listened. When I got to the part where I explained how, when she came to my room, I ordered her around, her eyes got wide and she put up a hand.

“What?” I asked.

“You did that to me too.”

“Yeah,” I said, blushing. “It worked with her, so I tried it with you.”

“You wanted me? Like that? Before it happened?”

“Mom, I’ve been living in a house with half a dozen babes and it’s been making me crazy.”

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. Then she pulled back. “Go on,” she said.

So I told her about how I tried to get Aunt Christy to lie down with me, but she wouldn’t, and then she left and saw Uncle Danny fucking Aunt Vanessa on the couch.

“Nessa didn’t tell me that part either!” said my mom, her voice breathy.

“Well, that kind of broke things open and she came back and we...”

“You had sex.”

“She wants me to get her pregnant,” I said softly. “She and Danny have been trying for a long time, and it isn’t working.”

I had run out of words, and my mother was staring at me, her mouth hanging open.

“Nessa was so upset I had to calm her down and send her home,” she said. “I told her everything would be all right, and that we’d work it out. She said something about you trying to get her pregnant too.”

“That’s because Grandma said I should,” I said.

My mother swayed.

“Maybe you’d better tell me what happened there too.”

So I told her about making Grandma’s cast, and the thong underwear and about how I had to be naked too. She held up her hand at that point.

“Did you have sex with her?”

I just nodded.

“More than once?” she asked, swaying a little more.

“It’s hard to say,” I said. She blinked at me. “I came in her twice, but it took four hours.”

“Four hours,” she repeated, her voice faint.

“She said it had been a long time,” I said.

“Oh my word!” she sighed.

“See what I mean? I just can’t take this any more. I have to sneak around and lie and keep secrets and I hate it.”

“Okay,” said my mother, ignoring my bid for sympathy. “Let me get this straight. You haven’t fucked Tabby.” She stopped, and I nodded. “But you have fucked Christy, and Nessa, and our mother.”

“And you and Randi,” I added helpfully.

“And you tried to get Christy pregnant.”

“And Aunt Vanessa,” I helped again.

“Are you trying to make me or Randi pregnant?” she asked.

“No Ma’am,” I said.

“Why not?” she asked.

“Randi said I can’t. Grandma said I can’t either.”

“My mother ... told you ... not to get me pregnant.” Her voice was high.

“And Randi,” I said, helping a third time.

She stood up. “I think I’m going to bed now,” she said, heavily. “I’m very tired.”

“I love you,” I said, automatically.

She bent over and gave me a nice, long, sweet kiss on the lips. No tongue ... just a really warm kiss.

“I know you do, baby. I loved you before all this, but I love you so much more now. I’m a little unhappy with the way things turned out ... I think ... but we’ll get through it. Please keep trying not to have sex with Tabby, okay?”

“I promise,” I said. “Mom?”

“Yes, dear?”

“Tabby thinks I don’t get a boner for her any more, and I think it’s really bothering her. I don’t want to hurt her either.”

“I’ll talk to her,” said Mom.

“You’ve talked to her before. So has Randi. I have an idea, though.”

“What’s that?”

“I was thinking that maybe ... if I could tell her that some day I could ... you know ... do stuff that she wants to do ... maybe that would help her understand that I still think she’s really a babe.”

“That’s silly,” she said.

“Oh,” I said, disappointed. “Okay.”


I should have known things wouldn’t just simmer down. The next night, which was a Thursday, there was an unscheduled confab. Some of them probably knew why, but Christy didn’t, and was the last to arrive, as usual. My mother handed Danny two twenties when he walked Christy through the door.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.