Fun With My Mother - Cover

Fun With My Mother

Copyright© 2007 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I meet my mother on line and she's just as horny as I'd hoped for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports  

We slept late the following morning but she was as keen to make love as she'd been the night before, I kissed and sucked at each nipple in turn before licking my way down over her stomach to where her wetness awaited me,

"Ooh God yes" she moaned as I tasted her juices for the first time, "This is the perfect start to a Sunday"

I nibbled at her clitoris, delved my tongue inside her hole and lapped at her juices while she moaned and writhed beneath me, I lifted her legs up high and explored her little rosebud pushing my tongue right up into it.

"Turn round David" she gasped and I rolled onto my back as she got on top of me facing my prick,

"Fucking yummy" she laughed and I had the exquisite experience of feeling her lips closing over the swollen dome of my penis, only the twins had done this before but the thought that it was my mother's mouth on my prick was going to ensure that I wouldn't last long.

I used both hands to open up her cunt and I licked around inside, she was more than wet, she was actually dripping and she was pushing herself back at my mouth as I fucked hers.

"David you'll make me cum" she hissed around my prick, "I'll probably squirt too"

"I hope so mum" I said as I lapped at her juices, "You can pee if you want, I love it"

"Just don't pull out of my mouth darling" she gasped as she dug her fingers into my buttocks, "I want to taste it"

It started in my toes and quickly spread up wards through my legs and thighs, I was aware of mum jerking over me and I tasted a tangy fluid in my mouth as I came, mum screamed, bucked and heaved and together we found paradise!

It was well into the afternoon when we awoke again and mum drew a bath whilst I made us a coffee, she asked me to move in with her as we washed each other and it made me the happiest boy on earth.

I wanted to shave her in the bath but she said that she'd like to sit on a chair wearing just stockings while I did it and she'd like to have a drink while I was between her legs, so we went out for dinner and I showed her my flat after we'd eaten,

She loved it, homely was how she described it, but I suspected she was pleased to be taking me away from it, she giggled when she discovered two identical pairs of panties under my pillow,

"The twins?" she arched her eyebrows at me,

"Yeah, they're always forgetting them"

"I can't wait to meet them" she laughed, "They sound like my kind of girls"

We called in at the pub on our way home and had a few drinks with some of her friends who were in there, but I wasn't really interested in most of them except mum's closest friend Kelly.

From the way they were with each other I suspected that they were more than just friends, but what really struck me was how compliant mum was with her, Kelly told her to fetch a round of drinks and mum obeyed immediately and a few minutes later they went off to the ladies room together.

Shortly after they returned with mum looking flushed, the other friends left and Kelly suggested to mum that we made a move too,

"I thought we were going to have a couple more drinks mum" I protested, but she leaned in close to me and flicked her tongue out into my ear,

"Wouldn't you like to give Kelly a massage? A naked massage?"

I felt my prick twitching at the thought and Kelly giggled as I nodded my agreement, so we finished our drinks and went back to mum's place.

I had to admit as I walked behind mum and Kelly, that they made a great pair, if anything, Kelly's breasts looked larger than my mothers and she seemed to enjoy showing them off.

I poured us all out a drink when we got home and had the pleasure of watching mum take Kelly's dress off as I turned round, she wore a white quarter cup bra under it which didn't quite hold all of her breasts in, her large pink areole were clearly visible peeping out of the lacy cups and like mum she wore stockings with a tight little g-string, mum unhooked the bra and her breasts sagged only slightly, they both giggled at me as she drew mum into her arms and fed one large nipple into her mouth.

"Your mother has a wonderfully talented tongue David" she smiled, "And she's such a horny little cunt aren't you dear?"

Mum smiled and knelt at her feet to remove her panties, I thought my trousers might burst as she kissed the front of the delicate little garment, Kelly moaned softly and ground her groin into mum's face as her tongue traced the outline of her slit, no wonder she was so keen to meet the twins!

As mum pulled away she took Kelly's g-string with her and I saw that she needed a shave too,

"Your mother tells me you were planning on shaving her pussy tonight David, will you do mine as well for me?, Frankie normally does it for me, but I'd love you to do it instead while Frankie watches, have you seen her little trick yet?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.