Fun With My Mother - Cover

Fun With My Mother

Copyright© 2007 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I meet my mother on line and she's just as horny as I'd hoped for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports  

The only sounds in the stillness of the night were mum's soft, low moans of pleasure as we made love to each other, our mouths were locked together and our tongues explored just as we'd done every single night since arriving at our remote holiday cottage.

I couldn't get enough of her, every time I looked at her, I got an erection and she said that just being beside me made her wet.

We'd met only a few hours before becoming lovers, it wasn't planned but being two very sexual people, I suppose it was inevitable given our mutual attraction.

Mum had been raped when she was just eleven years old and I was the result of that rape, I'd been reared in an orphanage after being taken away from her just after my birth and I'd used every spare minute of every day in trying to track her down ever since I was old enough.

At sixteen as is usual in England I had to leave the orphanage but they found me a flat and a job and I saved my wages to buy a computer.

Incredibly I met her on a scrabble site where people from all over the world can play each other, we got chatting after our games and when she asked my name, I replied that it was Dave Burton, (I'd been allowed to keep her surname) she asked about me and it soon became apparent that she was in fact my natural mother and we agreed to meet.

I always had five pounds on the national lottery every week and it was when I was sitting in a pub garden where we'd arranged to meet, (I'm big for my age and can easily pass for eighteen) that I saw my numbers in the paper and realised that I'd won an awful lot of money!

I was still staring at them in shock when I became aware that a woman was standing looking at me, a beautiful woman dressed in a smart white business suit who was smiling, I put the paper down and stood up, "Mum?" I said softly and she nodded,

"Yes" Then the dam broke and the tears ruined her make up, neither of us could trust ourselves to speak, we just held each other tightly not wanting to let go.

Eventually we pulled apart and she said she needed to go to the ladies room to repair her make up,

"It looks fine to me mum" I smiled, but she went anyway while I got our drinks and we returned at the same time,

"I've just discovered we're rich mum" I said and she looked quizzically at me,

"We need to find the local lottery office so we can claim it" I said but she shook her head and I saw the tears again, glistening in her eyes,

"What?" I asked, but she was unable to speak and asked if we could go for a walk,

"Anything you want mum" I said and she hooked an arm through mine as we got up and left the garden. We strolled leisurely through the streets and she explained why she'd been forced to give me up,

"I thought you'd be adopted" she said, "I can't believe that you weren't"

"I reckon I was too big and ugly mum" I laughed, "It cost the home a fortune to feed and clothe me"

"Yes well you can afford it yourself now"

"We can buy a big house, stop work and just enjoy ourselves mum, in fact we can do anything we want"

"We?" she said,

"Yes mum, we"

"David, WE haven't won the money, YOU have it's yours, you're the one who put the money on and you're the one who won it"

"But mum, you're my mother, I WANT to share it with you"

"I don't want it darling" she said and I heard the anxiety in her voice, "Please don't do this to me, it's more than enough that I've found you at last, you can't imagine how happy that's made me"

"It's not made you as happy as I am" I said and squeezed her arm, "But I'm going to argue with you on this one, three days ago I didn't even know you and I was strapped for cash, all of a sudden I've found a beautiful lady who just happens to be my mother and I've won mega bucks, let me enjoy it mum, let me do exactly what I want with it, I'm sixteen for God's sake, I'm not the wisest person on earth, I just want to make you as happy as I am right now"

"I don't think I'm beautiful" she giggled, "But it's really nice to be called that"

"I don't think you are I said with a smile, I KNOW you're beautiful"

We were both silent for a while until I asked her to walk on ahead of me for a few yards,

"Why?"

"Because I want to look at you"

She giggled but did it anyway and I looked at the way her hips swung naturally and the skirt clung to her thighs, there was no doubt at all in my mind, she was really stunning!

"Can we have that drink now please?" she asked with a shy smile, "And you can tell me what that was all about"

"Well I'm really thrilled at finding you mum" I told her, "And the fact that you're a cracker is a bonus, I just like looking at you"

"Thanks" she laughed, "I like you looking at me, it makes me feel good"

"Tell me all about your self" she said as we went back into the pub garden, "I want to know everything"

"Over the next hour or so I told her about my life and she sat enraptured whilst listening and she giggled delightfully when I told her about getting caught with two girls in my room one night.

"What on earth were you up too with two girls?"

I resisted the temptation to tell her that one was sitting on my face while I was screwing the other one, so I just said that we were fooling around a bit.

"My son the super stud" she giggled and squeezed my hand, "Do you still see them?"

"Occasionally" I said and hoped that my erection wasn't going to be too obvious as I thought of my sexy little twins, "They live quite near me"

"Together?"

"Oh yes, they're twins"

"Wow" she laughed and took off her suit jacket, I could only just avoid looking at her large breasts that I could see were almost bulging over her lacy white bra.

"So what about you mum?" I asked, but she shook her head,

"No, I'm afraid that there are things about me that I couldn't possibly tell you" she smiled sadly, "But I will tell you that I've been very successful at what I do"

"Aw come on mum, I've told you everything about me and my life, it's only fair"

She seemed to think it over for a minute or two before agreeing,

"Ok, I make and distribute films, adult films"

"Wow, you mean porno films?"

"Well yes if you like"

"Cool, when can I watch one?"

"David!" she giggled, "You can't watch them you're not old enough yet"

"I've seen loads of them mum" I told her, "But none of yours, how many have you made?"

"With me in them, about nineteen or twenty, but I'm turning more towards the distribution side of the business, it can be quite lucrative"

"I'd love to see one of yours though mum, seriously"

"I couldn't David, I just couldn't"

"Why, just because I might see your naughty bits?" I knew I was pushing my luck,

"Well boys shouldn't see their mother's naughty bits"

"I bet they're really nice naughty bits though"

She shrieked with laughter and went bright red with embarrassment,

"Have you always been like this?"

"Like what mum?"

"Like knowing how to get your own way"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.