Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2007 by Dick Coxxx

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband encourages his pretty blonde wife to take a black lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Cuckold   Rough   Interracial  

Maurice Smith looked over at his lovely wife as she read to their two boys, Timmy and Andy, and had to smile to himself. He was so damn lucky to have a beautiful blonde wife and two adorable little boys. Timmy was eight and little Andy had just turned six. They were both little tow-headed blonde boys with the same straw-colored hair coloring as their beautiful, blonde mother. Maurice and his wife, Miriam recently celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary. He met Miriam while he was a third year law student at the University of Alabama Law School while Miriam was a fresh, pretty-faced young blonde just beginning her freshman year there. They had gotten married after she graduated four years later.

Maurice's law practice had become very successful and he was making more money now than he could ever before imagine. They bought a nice two story home in Mountain Brook near Birmingham, Alabama to raise their two children. Although Maurice didn't want his wife to work, it was nice that she taught at the same grade school where their two boys went to school. Miriam would load up her two young sons in their minivan and take them with her to school every day. She really enjoyed being with her children.

Maurice thought that he had it all... almost, that is. Money, a beautiful wife and two adorable little sons but there was something missing in his life. Miriam had recently turned thirty-three and Maurice had already passed forty. He had gotten his red convertible sports car and must have been going through his 'mid-life crazies.' While their sex life had been very active the first couple of years of their marriage, it had cooled and seemed more and more strained each time he tried to have sex with his wife. His doctor said it was work-related stress and that he needed to relax more often. The prescription for Viagra helped but it still seemed like he was leaving his wife unfulfilled all the time. The doctor suggested trying some new and exciting things with his wife to bring back the zeal in their sexual relations.

Miriam wasn't too excited about watching porno videos with her husband because of her strict Baptist upbringing but if it helped with her husband having sex and achieving an orgasm, she felt it was her wifely obligation. Maurice was Jewish but wasn't orthodox. His legal practice did benefit from his being the typical 'Jewish' lawyer. Because Maurice didn't want to be seen coming out of a porno video store by one of his clients, he ordered the videos by computer online. He also ordered a large black dildo to help stimulate his wife after he had already ejaculated as he usually came too soon. It was advertised as 'full-sized and guaranteed to make her cum.'

The first time that they had sex after watching one of the videos together, Maurice surprised his as yet unsatisfied wife with the new dildo. She gasped when she saw it in the dim light. It was huge and it was black! It also looked very realistic with an enlarged head. The foreskin rolled back near the head and thick veins were running up and down the thick shaft. The dildo worked as advertised that night.

Miriam didn't like the professional videos as much as she did the 'amateur' ones so Maurice gravitated more towards getting the homemade ones. Late one evening, he stumbled across www.dark-caverm.com to see some of their amateur videos. His dick stirred in his pajamas as he read about the white husband filming his wife having sex with a Negro male. Most of them were of the interracial type so he ordered a few of them. In one of the ones he ordered, the pretty white wife looked a lot like his own wife. His own dick got hard.


The videos came in during the week and Miriam made arrangements with her mother to baby sit the children on Saturday evening. Maurice fired up the Weber grill and cooked some very nice filets that he had gotten from the local butcher. Miriam made a nice salad and a baked potato to go along with the steaks. Dinner was delicious. Their lovemaking that night would be their dessert.

Miriam freshened up in the bedroom and changed into a sheer nightie. Maurice was literally drooling over his wife when he saw her dressed so sexily. He had taken two Viagra and slipped into only his pajama bottoms. He made sure that 'Ole Black Joe' was available near by. That was what they were calling the big black dildo.

They watched the first video. They kissed and fondled each other during the short video.

Miriam asked, "My god, that guy was hung. Do all black men have huge cocks? She had a hard time taking all of his big black cock."

"I don't think they all do," her husband replied authoritatively. "But a good many of them do. The black guys I saw in the showers after gym class sure sported some mighty big dicks."

The next video was the one with the Miriam look-alike in it. Maurice had been working on his wife's tight pussy right after he started it. Miriam gasped when she saw that the actress in the film looked a lot like herself. The Negro kissed the blonde woman in the video before removing her clothes. The woman got down on her knees and slowly unzipped the black guy's pants. His black cock was enormous! The woman kissed it and stroked it lovingly in her hands. You could see the diamond engagement ring and her wedding band on her pale fingers as she stroked the massive black cock. The woman opened her lips and took the dark cock into her mouth. Maurice could feel the passion rise in his own wife as she watched the interracial blowjob on the television.

The black guy picked up the blonde woman in the video and carried her into the bedroom. Maurice got out Ole Black Joe and spread his own wife's legs when the Negro got between the thighs of the blonde woman in the video. Maurice worked the dildo into his own wife as the Negro worked his giant black cock into the blonde woman's pussy. It was difficult but he got it all the way in. They both paused letting the woman in the video and his own wife adjust to the monster black cock between their legs. Maurice worked it faster and deeper as his own wife had an orgasm. He got between her thighs and fucked his wife as she continued to watch the interracial coupling on the TV set.

That was some of the best sex that Maurice had experienced in a long time.


After the torrid weekend of wild sex with his wife, Maurice had some other ideas. One of the other attorneys in his firm talked about a club that they liked to frequent. It was called the Zebra Lounge and was on the outer fringes of downtown Birmingham. The other attorney talked about it being a favorite haunt of white couples who liked to be with black men. Maurice knew the other attorney's good-looking wife and pictured her with a well-hung Blackman rutting between her wide-spread legs. Maurice got a hard-on every time he thought about it. As fate would have it, he wished his own wife, Miriam, would take on a black lover.

They went to dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant in downtown Birmingham. Maurice saw the black valet giving his wife the once-over, and then the twice-over, as Miriam got out of the car. Her little black dress had risen up to mid-thigh giving the lusting Negro a good glimpse of her shapely, bare white thigh. The valet also got a nice view of her cleavage as she was getting out of their Mercedes as she wasn't wearing a bra.

The Maitre 'de seated them at a prime table. Dinner was very nice. The wine was even nicer. Maurice got his confidence up to ask his wife, "Dear, would you like to go dancing over at this little Jazz club?"

Miriam knew that her husband didn't like to dance that much but she certainly did. She reached over and placed her hand lovingly on his and responded, "Maurice, you know that I would be pleased to do whatever you would like me to do."

Maurice's little dick stirred in his pants.


It was a short drive from the restaurant over to the Zebra Lounge. The neon signs outside showed the likeness of two zebras mating, one on top of the other. How city ordinance allowed that, he didn't know. Maybe the club had a good lawyer. There was no doubt what kind of club this really was. It also had a male black cat looking at a very sexy feminine white cat wearing make-up and lipstick winking at the black cat. The caption below it said in bold letters, 'A little pussy never hurt anybody!'

They were shown to a booth near the back of the club. Although it was fairly smoky and dark in the club, Maurice noticed that there were a number of white couples already at the near by tables. Most had a black man sitting next to the white woman.

There was a five piece jazz band up on stage playing a soft tune. There were three couples dancing. All three couples were white females with black males. It looked like the white female's companions were sitting alone at the table watching the interracial couples up on the dance floor.

Maurice recognized one of the women as the wife of the lawyer in his office. They were dancing so close together that it looked like the wife was molded into her black partner.

Maurice had barely ordered drinks when two black men sat down at their table. Maurice was about to protest when they introduced themselves. The black sitting next to Miriam introduced himself as 'Marcus' and the one next to him said his name was 'Sean.'

Maurice introduced himself and Miriam. They shook hands all around. Maurice saw that Marcus held Miriam's hand a little too long for comfort.

Miriam sipped on her white wine. With the wine from dinner, she was now working on her fourth glass of the evening. Two was normally her limit.

It wasn't long before Miriam was dancing a slow tune with Marcus. At first she was arm's length from her black dance partner and was struggling with him to stay away but it wasn't long before they were hip to hip as well as breast to chest.

Miriam took turns dancing with Sean and Marcus. When they sat a tune out, Miriam would be now sandwiched between the two Negros while her husband was all alone on the other side of the booth. It didn't take Maurice's imagination long to figure out that Marcus and Sean had their black hands under the table and on Miriam's bare white thigh. They would also alternate kissing her and fondling her breasts. He could tell that his wife was heating up and was now enjoying the attention from the black men.

Marcus leaned over and whispered something in Miriam's ear. Marcus slid out of the booth and stepped aside as the lovely blonde wife got up, excused herself and went to the lady's room. She was gone for a few minutes and Sean and Marcus talked to Maurice about sports. He learned that they had both played football in college, had been drafted by the pros but had been cut before being given the opportunity to show what they could really do on the field. Now they wanted the opportunity to show what they could do off of the field. Maurice mentioned that his wife had been a cheerleader in high school. The two black guys seemed to like that.

Miriam came back a few minutes later. As she slid in between Marcus and Sean, she handed Marcus something. He brought it up to his broad black nose and took a long whiff. It took Maurice a moment or two to realize that his own wife had just given her own dampened panties to one of the black men. He also saw Sean's hand slip under the table as Miriam gasped at the contact with her throbbing clitoris.

Maurice had seen enough of this. He wasn't quite yet ready for a couple of niggers to just waltz in here and fuck his beautiful blonde wife.

"Let's go, Miriam." he said gruffly. "Now!"

Miriam looked with dazed eyes at her husband.

"Maybe the pretty little lady ain't ready to go yet," Marcus replied. "Especially with you."

"She goes when I say it's time to go," Maurice responded with as much force as he could muster.

Maurice flinched when Marcus reached into his pocket. It looked like Marcus was going for either a knife or a pistol. Instead, the black man handed Maurice a business card.

"When you are ready, man, we'd love to introduce your little lady to some big black cock."

Maurice just pocketed the card without even looking at it and swallowed as his wife gave the two Negros a good night kiss.

That night at home, Miriam was a little wildcat in bed. Maurice even came twice which was a record for him.


Maurice was between cases when William Williams stuck his head into Maurice's office and closed the door. "I saw you and your wife over at the Zebra Lounge Saturday night. That is Karen's favorite night club." William was the attorney who had originally told him about the Zebra Lounge. Karen was his beautiful, blonde trophy wife. She had even been a runner-up in the Miss Alabama beauty pageant ten years ago. Miriam and Karen were about the same age. Maurice's dick got hard thinking about William's wife with the strapping black buck he saw her dancing with on Saturday evening.

This was the same William Williams who loved to tell off-color nigger jokes. His favorite one went like this:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.