Secluded House - Cover

Secluded House

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 10: Routine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Routine - A flat tire turned Tiffany's life upside down for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Buddy was really a great dog. He liked his new home. Whenever I went, he followed me at my heels. He was keen on sleeping in my bed, but I kicked him off. He looked at me with his human eyes and retreated reluctantly. Casey hadn't told me that he was snoring. I have to get used to his snoring. This will be in my favor when I get married one day.

I started working again. It wasn't easy. I am real estate agent, and I have to travel frequently. The cast was a huge obstacle. My colleagues gave me a hand when necessary. Some of them were overzealous though. This was a little annoying. I must admit that I was more noticeable than before. The females became jealous. To my surprise, I managed to sell one of the most expensive properties in our list.

I had sex with Rick. He is 29, blond and quite attractive. He is accountant in the agency. We went to a rock concert together. Evanescence. He was beside me all the time. He was afraid that I may fall. I said that I am not so helpless. In this moment, someone pushed me unintentionally. I poked the boor's shin with the crutch. The man yelled. Rick burst with laughter. After the concert, I invited him home. Buddy was barking angrily as Rick was struggling to undress me. I locked the dog out. He looked accusingly at me, and chugged before the door closed with a slam. The cast was disturbing Rick. He unsuccessfully tried to hide that. Every time he bumped against the cast, he apologized. He just didn't know what to do with it. I had painted my toenails green. Rick didn't pay them any attention. His attention was concentrated on my tits and face, then- between my legs. The cast was an obstacle to Rick. I had to tell him what to do with it. As a whole, the fucking was good but during it, I was thinking about Steven. Somehow, Rick understood. Before he left, he faced me and said:

"I hope to keep friends with you, Tiffany."

"I hope too, Rick," I said and kissed him.

I felt guilty. I wanted to be with Steven. Where is he now? Why isn't he calling?

I visited Casey again. They had turned her on her side. A pile of pillows was supporting her hip and waist. The position didn't look very comfortable. She did not complain though. I noticed that her toenails were painted pink. The color suited her. We chatted for some time. Casey didn't tell who painted her toes. I didn't ask. As I assured her that Buddy is ok, I went back home. Buddy was waiting into the kitchen, gazing at the fridge, drooling.

The days slipped by. It was time to meet Dr. Campbell again.

I knocked on the door and entered. He helped me on the examining table. After he cut the cast and pry it open, I saw the same sorry sight as before. Scaling dead skin. The nurse cleaned it. I aided her. My right leg seemed to be thinner than the other. The doctor examined it thoroughly. As he bent my knee, I winced. It was surprisingly stiff. I hadn't flexed it more then two months. The X-rays showed that everything is fine. The doctor explained everything about the physiotherapy.

"Thank you, doc. I will see you, '' I said preparing to leave.

"No one wants to see me frequently," Dr. Campbell answered.

"Nothing personal. Don't you think so?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.