Angie's Gang Rape - Cover

Angie's Gang Rape

by Tinus

Copyright© 2007 by Tinus

Erotica Sex Story: 15 year old Angie loved to flirt. Especialy with adult men. The flirting got her in a very unwanted situation though. Being gang raped by a group of men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Size   .

Author's note: This story is a departure from my normal subject matter. It deals with sexual relations without the consent of all parties. I neither condone nor support this activity, and the story was written upon the request of a reader.


Angie was a very beautiful girl. For a 15-year-old, she had a stunning body. She was very slim, but fully-shaped. Her long black hair matched her beautiful brown eyes, and her breasts were developing beautifully. They weren't very big, about A-size, but they were very firm. Because she was half Mexican, she had nice tanned skin.

She often didn't wear a bra, yet still her breasts didn't suffer from gravity. They stood proudly forward. Because of the pointy Sno-cone-like shape they had and her almost-always stiff nipples, they were very visible through the fabric of her T-shirt. Her lower body was amazing, too. Her flat, tight tummy reflected her somewhat wider hips, and her perky round bottom was mouth watering, too. And her legs... man were they beautiful. Long and skinny, but shaped. Beautiful round calves and shapely thighs that went up to her neck.

I don't need to tell you that a girl like that would get quite a bit of attention from the boys and even men. She loved that and liked to flirt with them. She mostly liked the attention from the older men. It flattered her of course that older men were already interested in her.

Although she loved to flirt, she wasn't promiscuous at all. Flirting was okay and looking was okay, but there was no touching. She liked to keep her body pure and there was no boy (or man) that she allowed to touch her. Needless to say, she was still a virgin.

The flirting would lead her into a situation that she hadn't expected or wanted, though.

She lived with her father in Mexico, but her mother - who came from California - divorced her husband and went back there. Her mother would love to have had her daughter with her. She heard of some men that smuggle aliens from Mexico to California for money and she was saving for that.

Hank, Jim, and Bob were very close friends. Not only were they friends, but they had similar interests. They liked girls. No, they didn't like them, they loved them. But most of all, they loved taking advantage of them. They loved catching young teen girls with their developing bodies, especially virgins, although there aren't many of them these days.

They joined a club with men who shared their interest, and when one of them could lay his hands on a lovely, beautiful young girl she was taken to the clubhouse, which was in an isolated place, and shared with all members present. That meant she would be gang raped by many men, sometimes even up to twenty.

The men earned their money by smuggling aliens across the Mexican border. Sometimes they would take the girls straight to their families, but sometimes along the trip they demanded sexual favors from the girls, too. And occasionally they would take them to the clubhouse for some gang-rape.

When Angie's mother had saved enough money she contacted Hank, asking him to smuggle her daughter over the border for her. Had she known what would happen, she would never have done that.

Hank happily agreed to smuggle the 15-year-old girl over the Mexican border and quickly informed his friends about it. When they informed some club members about it, one of them had an interesting offer. He was contacted by a 50-year-old pervert who liked to break in young girls. He had a huge member and loved to stuff it into small young pussies. He was a wealthy man and offered to pay a large amount of money for it.

They all agreed to "share" their prey with him, but if she was a virgin they would not let the pervert break her in and spoil her with his monster cock for the others. No, they would toss for who was to be her first. Once they all had her, the pervert with his huge dick could take his turn and maybe ruin her pussy.

The deal was to pick up the girl by the border on Saturday. The mother would make her daughter be there on time. Hank made the mother believe they had to lay low for one night so they would deliver the daughter on Sunday evening. That way they would have more than a day to "play" with the girl.

That Saturday in the early morning, Hank, Jim, and Bob crossed the border with their van with no problem. At the agreed place they saw the girl already waiting. They were blown away with her beauty. She looked stunning in her sundress, and they realized that they would have a lot of pleasure with her.

They stopped the car next to the girl and opened the sliding door at the side. Bob, who was in the back, said the agreed password to her and she smiled, thinking this was her ride to her mum. Oh, it was her ride alright, but not the way she expected. She would have more than one ride before she would be delivered at her mother.

Quickly Bob dragged her into the van the moment she got near enough. Angie startled a bit, but she understood that no one should see her enter the van. She also allowed herself to be pushed under a cover between the front seat and the back seat.

They sped away and crossed the border without a problem again. Angie was allowed to come out of the cover and sat next to Bob on the back seat. She didn't notice much how she sat and didn't realize that Hank, who was driving the car, could see between her partly-spread legs with the rear-view mirror and got a nice glimpse of her pink cotton panties.

Hank winked at Bob, who got the message. He put a hand onto Angie's bare thigh and pulled her legs apart. Angie startled and tried to close her legs. Bob was way too strong for her and he parted her legs widely, giving Hank a clear view of her panty-clad pussy now. This didn't go unnoticed by Jim, who turned around on his seat and looked right between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Angie screamed. "Stop it, I will tell my mother about this and then you won't get paid."

"Well that doesn't matter, darling. We will be paid 100 times more for your lovely little body where we are taking you for the night." Bob smiled.

Then Bob spread her legs with both hands, and while he held one of them in place with his knee, he pulled away her pink panties with his free hand, revealing her sparsely-haired pussy.

Angie tried to kick him, but Bob was too strong for her and held her legs nicely spread. He even rubbed a finger through her nicely-shaped slit. Her pubic hair was mostly on top of her mound, so her pussy lips were still almost bald. He liked that a lot.

While Bob fooled around with her some more, they reached the clubhouse, which was in a secluded area way out in the woods. They dragged her into the cabin, and before she knew it she stood in the middle of the room surrounded by twenty men.

She looked very scared as the men undressed, showing their engorged cocks. She never had seen a real cock and now she saw 20. They were all different sizes. She saw averaged sizes, but also terrifying big ones.

Bob approached the girl and lifted her dress. She tried to resist, but he was too strong. With a big pull, he pulled her dress up and over her head, leaving her only clad in her panties. She wished she had worn her bra today. Her naked titties stood proudly forward, facing the drooling men. She tried to cover them, but Bob slapped her hands down.

"Keep 'em down, or you'll be very sorry" he said to her. The frightened girl did as she was told, too afraid to be hurt. But hurt she would be anyway.

Bob rubbed her breasts and nipples, making them hard despite of how hard she tried not to let them. The audience glanced at the scene with open, drooling mouth, most of them were stroking their cocks, making them rock-hard, waiting for their turn.

At that moment, Bob gripped the waistband of her panties and ripped them off of her body with a forceful tear, ripping them completely apart. Angie trembled with fear, standing there completely nude in a circle of old, horny men. They looked at her stunning naked body, from her young breasts with budding nipples to her sparsely-haired cunt.

"Hey she has hair down there. My client wouldn't like that" the guy that arranged with the well-paying pervert who would come that night said.

"What do you think?" Bob said, "She's 15."

"Is she at least a virgin?" the guy said again.

"Well are you?" Bob sneered to her.

"Yes" she said with a trembling voice.

"Well the hair has to go" the guy said again.

"I can take care of that" Bob said as he got a roll of duct tape out of a cabinet.

"This stuff is so sticky you can lift a house with it. Let's have some fun with her cunny hair" he said. They all cheered at the thought of that.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.