Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 7: I Love My New Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: I Love My New Life - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

"Hey I was torn, because I didn't know what to do. Spend my birthday getting fucked out cold, by the biggest stud in the world. Or spend the night with the best friend, I have ever had. This way I get both. What do you say?"

Zoe thought about if for a second, then smiled. "Hell yes!"

Amber tackled her friend and the two wrestled on the bed. Soon however their wrestling turned into a make out session. The two had not done anything like this in a long time and they decided to warm themselves up for Friday.

Amber was wearing jeans and a string top, Zoe was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Zoe rolled her best friend on to her back and positioned herself between her legs. Zoe pulled her t-shirt off. She than discarded her bra and moved to Amber's shorts. She undid the button and pulled the zipper down. Amber lifter her ass and Zoe pulled her jeans and panties up and off her legs. Zoe then went right into eating out her best friend. Amber was all hot from talking about Jonathan and was ready to get to it. Zoe was Amber's favorite person to receive oral sex from, she was even slightly better than Jonathan. She had dated guys that would go down on her, but it just seemed that another woman was more suited for this kind of work.

Zoe expertly flicked her tongue over Amber's clit, while her fingers found all the right spots inside her. Zoe knew her best friends body as well as her own and knew exactly where she liked it. After several minutes Zoe backed away and sat up on her knees. She started undoing her belt and shorts. Amber now pulled off her t-shirt, she was not wearing a bra underneath it. Zoe sat back on her ass and pulled off her jeans and panties. Zoe then crawled over her friend and positioned herself over her friends face. They were now in a sixty nine position and begun to go down on each other. The girls knew each other's bodies so well it was like second nature by this point. They were both getting really close, when Zoe pulled away from her friend.

"Hold it," Zoe said, "I want to use Rufus."

Amber smiled and grabbed him. The two positioned themselves so their pussies were facing each other. The each placed one of their legs other another one, of their partner's. Amber took Rufus and positioned him between the two of them. They each took a hold of one of the heads and stuffed it into their dripping pussies. The grabbed each other's hand and pulled themselves towards each other. Soon both of their pussies were touching each other and they begun to rock. The each pumped the dildo into each other as they simultaneously humped the same dildo. They reached over and begun to caress each other's clits as they pushed against the tool. Amber was pinching one of her nipples as she rocked and rocked. The two girls had become so attuned to each other that they always climaxed together. Soon both their pussies started to twitch and they rocked into orgasm. Zoe grabbed a pillow and stuffed it into her face. She was a loud orgasmer and didn't want to alert Amber's parents. Their double orgasm subsided and both girls lay back. Amber lay back and imagined how good her birthday was going to be.

 

The days leading up to Amber's eighteenth birthday party were ones of excitement, for her. She devoted herself diligently to deepthroating the cucumber and was soon able to handle it. She had purposefully kept Jonathan oblivious to her plans. He had not even met Zoe yet. They still fucked every day, sometimes at her place at night, other times at his during the day. Friday had finally arrived and Jonathan had not seen Amber all day. She called him late in the afternoon.

"Guess what?" she told him.

"Your parents are gone so you want me to come over and fuck you?" he said to her.

"Yes but there's more."

"Oh and what is that?"

"Today is my eighteen birthday and we are going to have a private party."

"Hmmmm, sounds nice. But I don't have time to get you a present."

"Oh don't worry I have already picked one out. I have something very special planned for today."

"Oh, what's that?"

"It's a surprise, come over at seven and don't be late." With that she hung up, leaving Jonathan very intrigued.

When seven rolled around he told his mother and aunt that he was going over to Amber's and not to wait up for him.

Jane, by know, had grown used to his sexuality and no longer turned red, when he said things like this. For the last few days he had been using the back door, so he went up to it and gently knocked on the glass. She answered the door wearing a black teddy and nothing else, that he could see.

"Hey," she said, "are you ready for a wild night?" Jonathan just walked in the door and kissed her passionately.

"So what is this big surprise that you were telling me about?" he asked her.

"Well, I'll just show you." She took his hand and led her up to her room.

Jonathan was getting into the playful mood, until he walked into her room. There laying on Amber's bed was another blond girl, wearing the exact same teddy that Amber had on.

"Hey there, stud," she said to him. Jonathan was not scared but he sure as hell wanted to know what was going on.

"Who is she and why is she not surprised to see me?"

Amber took a deep breath and begun to explain everything, hoping Jonathan wasn't going to be upset.

"Jonathan this is my best friend Zoe. She knows all about us."

"What? You told her about us?!"

"Oh, please don't be mad at her," Zoe said now sitting up on her knees. "I found out Amber was keeping some kind of secret from me and I made her tell me."

Jonathan didn't know what to think.

"Jonathan, I never would have told her, if I didn't know that I can trust her implicitly," Amber said.

"Ya, you can trust me. I will never tell another living soul, about what you and Amber have been doing. The last thing I would want is for either of you two to get into trouble."

"I don't know," Jonathan said, "this kind of complicates things."

"Listen Jonathan," Amber said. "There is another reason why I told her."

"What is that?" he asked.

"You see Zoe and I have been best friend since we were in the first grade. And we have gone through a lot together. One of those things is our sexual discovery." With this Jonathan's interest begun to override his unhappiness. "You see we both lost our virginities at about the same time and we have always told each other everything in our sex lives. We have even experimented on each other a lot."

"Experiment?" Jonathan interrupted. "You mean you two... ?"

Both girls said, "Yup," at the same time.

"And we have had this fantasy for a long time," Amber continued. "One in which we both have our first threesome together and well, here we all are."

Jonathan looked at her then he looked at Zoe. Back to Amber, then Zoe again.

"I think I can forgive you," he said and the two girls laughed. Amber kissed him then pulled him to the bed. He sat on the edge between Amber and Zoe.

"Hi," Zoe said, "as Amber just said, my name is Zoe."

"Nice to meet you," he said. Jonathan took a few minutes to take in the site before him. She was just as beautiful as Amber. She had the same platinum blond hair, only Zoe's hair was longer. Zoe also had blue eyes, where Amber had green. He noticed that she was well shaped, but not as slim as Amber. She had a fuller softer look to her. She definitely had bigger boobs than Amber though. Jonathan didn't like one body type over the other; he thought the variety was great.

"Ok, enough introductions, let's get this show on the road," Amber said.

"My sentiments exactly," Zoe said and leaned down to kiss Jonathan. Zoe was amazed. As she made out with Jonathan, her pussy begun to tingle and she could feel herself becoming wet. "Damn," Zoe said, as she broke away from. "If that was a taste of what's to come, I can't wait for the main course."

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," Amber said. She now took her turn making out with Jonathan.

"Ok," Zoe said, "I want to see the gigantic penis I have heard so much about.

"Well if you insist," Jonathan said and stood up kicking off his flip-flops.

"Oh wait," Zoe said and jumped off the bed. She went to Amber's closet and reached inside it. She then pulled out a tripod with a video camera on it.

"Woo," Jonathan said, "your not suggesting we record this are you."

"Oh, please," Amber said. "We promise that we will never show it to anybody and we can always destroy them later if they become a problem. This is just a big night for both of us and we wanted to record it. Besides don't you think it would be really hot to watch this over and over again."

Jonathan thought it over for a few second. "Ok," he said, "That does sound pretty exciting actually."

"Woohoo!," Amber shouted and kissed Jonathan.

Zoe positioned the camera so it was right in front of them. "This is a special camera," Zoe said. "I borrowed it from my brother, he's a film student. It's digital so we can put it onto DVD's. We can also project the image, wirelessly, onto the TV so we know what were filming." Zoe had two remotes in her hand. She used one to turn on Amber's TV and the other to turn on the camera... Jonathan saw an image of him and Amber sitting on the edge, of her bed. Zoe joined them back on the bed. Amber stood behind him and pulled his shirt off. Zoe thenknelt in front of him and started to undo his jeans and belt. Jonathan wasn't wearing any boxers and his cock sprang right out.

"Holy shit!" Zoe said as she saw Jonathan's giant cock.

Jonathan and Amber both laughed,

"I think I have heard that before," Jonathan said.

Zoe reached up and started to stroke his cock. As soon as she touched his cock she felt her pussy tingle and her whole body shivered. "Damn," she said, "I love this cock." Zoe knew what she meant by a magic cock.

"So Jonathan," Amber said, "I know your way more advanced that your average kid. But have you ever seen two girls fuck each other.

"I can't say that I have," he replied.

"Excellent, then we will be your first," Amber said. She reached down and pulled Zoe to her feet. Zoe reluctantly was pulled away from Jonathan's cock.

Once Zoe was away from Jonathan, Amber led him over to a chair sitting in front of a plush rug. Jonathan sat in the chair, beaming with anticipation. Zoe grabbed the tripod then moved it to the rug, but Jonathan told her to give him the camera. Zoe gave him the camera and joined her best friend. Amber and Zoe stood on the rug and wrapped their arms around each other.

"Get ready," Amber told him, "because were about to blow your mind away." Then the two girls started making out right in front of him.

Jonathan's mouth dropped open, "I love my life," he said out loud.

Amber and Zoe were really putting on a show for the camera. The groped each other's bodies as they kissed intensely. Jonathan lightly stroked his cock with one hand and manned the camera with the other. He wanted some stimulation, but didn't want to blow his load too early. Amber and Zoe broke their kiss and looked at him with devilish grins. They both then dropped the loose fitting lingerie they were wearing. The two girls were wearing matching black lace, bra and thong sets. Jonathan just filmed in amazement at what he saw before him. Amber then ran her hand over her best friends stomach, before moving it into Zoe's panties. Zoe cooed at her friend attentions. Amber than moved behind Zoe and unhooked her bra. The garment fell to the floor and Zoe's boobs were on display.

"She has great tits, doesn't she?" Amber said and she moved over and started to lick her friends nipples. Jonathan found that he agreed with Amber. Zoe's boobs were between and a B and a C cup. They were high and firm. Jonathan noticed that she, like Amber, didn't have any tan lines. Amber than moved behind her friend and knelt. Amber took a hold of the elastics of Zoe's thong and pulled them all the way down her legs. Zoe's smooth snatch was moist and shiny. Once Amber was standing again, it was Zoe's turn to strip her friend. Amber turned her back to Jonathan and Zoe unsnapped her bra and it fell. Amber then bent over at her waist and Zoe pulled Amber's thong down her legs. She bent down and bit her friend on the ass while she was bent over. Amber cooed as Zoe bit into her ass, then stood up. The two naked teens went back to making out. Jonathan had never seen anything so erotic in his life. He had seen lesbian porn before, but seeing in it in real life was infinitely hotter.

Once they broke again Zoe looked at Jonathan massive erection and said, "I think we need to pay some attention to Jonathan here. If he gets any more aroused, he's going to knock a hole in the ceiling.

Amber laughed and the two girls knelt in between Jonathan's legs. "Now to try out one of these magical blowjobs I have heard so much about," Zoe said.

Amber stood up and took the camera from him. She placed it on the tripod and pointed it at his cock. She moved back into position and Zoe took hold of his cock. Both girls begun to lick all over his cock. Jonathan noticed immediately that Zoe's tongue was pierced, just like Becky's. The two girls licked all over Jonathan's cock, making it nice and slick. Zoe then moved her head onto the head of his cock and begun to bob her mouth up and down it. She couldn't go very deep, she was still un accustomed to it's size. Jonathan still loved the feel of her tongue ring, on his shaft thought. After a few minutes of getting accustomed to his girth, Zoe was able to go deep and was really getting into the blowjob. She couldn't believe, that what Amber had told her, was true. Just sucking his cock was really making her feel good.

"Ok, it's my turn now," Amber told Zoe. Zoe didn't stop sucking on Jonathan's cock. "Hey stop hogging all the cock," she said to Zoe. She still didn't stop.

Amber growled playfully and started pulling on Zoe's hair. Zoe whimpered as she was pulled away from Jonathan's cock, but she didn't fight anymore. Amber then moved in to position.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.