Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 6: More Changes Are Ah Comin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: More Changes Are Ah Comin - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

The pattern in Jonathan's life was gradually changing. More and more was he having sex. He was openly have sex with Amber now, at least with his mother and aunt. But he still had to sneak around to go see Becky.

One day when he arrived at Becky's house, he let himself inside and found her in the kitchen pouring a glass of ice water. She was still wearing the long black skirt and the white blouse that she had been wearing at school.

Jonathan took her into the living room and they sat on her couch and begun to make out. Jonathan didn't want to rush right into things, he felt that he was doing that way to often. So he just sat and made out with her on the couch for about a half an hour.

Soon thought even Becky was ready for some more. She lead him into her bed room and they begun to undress each other. Once they were completely naked Jonathan pushed Becky back to the bed. She fell backwards onto it, then scooted back onto the middle of the bed.

Jonathan grabbed a few of his soft ropes and moved towards Becky. He took her right wrist and tied up to her right ankle. He then did the same with her left wrist and ankle. Her arms were underneath her legs and her knees were opened up. Jonathan loved this position, it was one of his favorite to tie Becky up with he.

He leaned forward and begun sucking on her nipples while he rubbed her slit. Becky begun to coo as Jonathan stimulated her body. She loved the feeling of helplessness that she had whenever Jonathan tied her up.

Once he was done he lined up his cock and drove it home. Becky gave a long moan when Jonathan's cock hit her cervix. Jonathan didn't waste any time he went right into pumping inside his teacher. They were both more than ready to get right into the main event and Becky's moaning showed this.

She started pulling, gently, against the ropes as Jonathan pumped his cock into her body. Jonathan then reached forward and begun cupping Becky's boobs as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Soon Jonathan was pinching and pulling on Becky's nipples and she started to moan even louder.

With all the build up it didn't take Jonathan long to climax. He put his hands on her shoulders and started pumping hard and fast. He shoot his load into her pussy and Becky tensed up in her own orgasm.

When they were finished Jonathan gently and lovingly caresses and kissed all over her body. He didn't untie her for this and Becky still twitched as he stimulated her sensitive body.

Jonathan had already spent more time at Becky's than he usually did so he untied her and kissed her good bye.

"I really hate having to constantly run like this," he told her.

"So, do I Sweetheart. But it's necessary at this point," she responded.

"I just wish that we didn't have to hide like this, at least from my family."

"Maybe one day we won't have to, but until that day, I'm more than content to have you as much as I do."

Jonathan kissed her again, then made his way home. On his way home he contemplated just how much his life had changed in the last few months. He found out that he is some kind of mystical sex totem, he now had the beginning of his own personal harem, and his aunt moved back in with him and his mother.

"Things sure do change fast," he said to himself.

 

Jonathan's life was not the only one that was starting to change a little. Amber was discovering that she had to be careful that no one found out about her relationship. Amber was a very popular social girl who hung out with her friends a lot during the afternoon. She almost always kept her evening and late afternoons free so that she could swim and focus on her homework. She was determined to win a state championship this year and she got good grades in school. Her friends were used to her working very hard, but lately she seemed to be spending slightly less time with them. She still went with them to parties on the weekends, but didn't even do that as much as she use to. They weren't worried about her but were a little curious. They were also curious as to why she hadn't found a new boyfriend. They knew how much she loved sex and were surprised that she didn't even seem to be looking for a new guy.

"I just want to focus on school and swimming right now," she told them. "Besides who needs a guy when you have toys," she would jokingly say to her friends.

Amber's eighteenth birthday was coming up and she hadn't yet decided what she wanted to do with for it. It was Monday now and her birthday was on Friday. Here parents were going to be leaving. Her father had a big business conference up in New York and her mother had decided to go with him. Here parents had told her she could have a party at the house, as long as she was responsible. Her friends wanted her to have a big bash, but she went to those things all the time and wanted her birthday to be something special. Something with only people she really wanted to spend time with. She was torn because she really wanted to do something with Jonathan, but at the same time she really wanted to do something with her best friend.

Zoe Sparrow was Amber's best friend since the first grade. Zoe was the captain of the cheerleading squad but was not the stereotypical snob; she was very friendly and easy going. She was, however, just as gorgeous as you would expect the head cheerleader to be. Like Amber, she had platinum blond hair, but her hair went halfway down her back. Unlike Amber though, she had light blue eyes. She had an athletic build like Amber's but was not as slim. She had a fuller softer look to her. Where amber had small B cups, Zoe had large C cups. The two did almost everything together and they had been given the nick name, The Blond Bombshells, by their friends.

On this Monday after school Amber was loking at a local vegetable stand looking for a very large cucumber. Amber still had not quite been able to deep throat Jonathan's cock. They way she practiced was to buy a cucumber that was roughly the size of his cock and practice on it. She found one and paid for it.

As she was walking away from the stand, admiring the cucumber, someone wrapped their arms around her and said, "watcha up to?"

Amber knew right away that it was her best friend Zoe. She tried to hide the cucumber but it was no use. Zoe grabbed the cucumber and looked at her friend.

"No way!" she said. Zoe knew exactly what Amber used cucumbers for, they had come up with the idea together. Zoe was just as sexually active as Amber was. "You can't be serious, there is no way you are fucking a guy with a cock this big," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.