Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 5: New Experiences

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: New Experiences - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

Meanwhile back at Becky's house, Jonathan was busy getting his cock sucked by his favorite teacher. Jonathan lay back on the bed with his hands behind his head, as his teacher's mouth went up and down his cock and her pierced tongue swirled it. Jonathan blew his load into the teacher's mouth and she shivered with her own orgasm. The orgasms she got from sucking his cock were never as big as when she was fucked by him, but they were still good. After she finished sucking his cock she laid down beside him,

"I noticed that you brought your back pack today. Are you planning on trying something new today?" she asked him.

"Indeed I am," he said to her. "Sit here in the middle of the bed," he told her.

She moved to the middle of the bed and sat down with her arms wrapped around her knees. Jonathan took his bag and sat down behind her. Becky was waiting with anticipation. She really loved it when he took charge of her and he was showing a lot of initiative now. Jonathan pulled out a black strip of cloth that the cut from on old shirt. He took it and covered Becky's eyes with it, tieing it at the back.

"Wow," Becky thought, "he really has come a long way in a short time." Becky was really excited now, she was very happy she had given him those books to read. Once she was blindfolded, Jonathan pulled her head back and started to kiss her. While he was doing this he cupped her breast and pinched her nipples. He moved away and Becky could hear him rustling through his back again.

Jonathan had walked over to a hardware store and had purchased several length's of the softest rope that he could find. They were really more like thick lengths of cloth. Jonathan took one of them and wrapped it around Becky's right wrist. He pulled her down to her back and tied it off to one of the bed post. He than took her left wrist and tied another length of rope to it. He pulled her tight, but not too tight, to another bed post. So her arms were now completely restrained. He now moved down to her left ankle and tied another length to it and tied the other end of that length to a bed post. Finally moving to her right ankle he finished tying her down to her bed, completely spread eagle and blindfolded.

Becky was dripping wet now and her pussy was like a furnace. This kind of stuff really turned her on. Jonathan took a chair and sat at the foot of her bed just admiring the view. Seeing this mature, gorgeous woman, with her smooth pussy and tanned skin, was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. Jonathan was careful to make no sound when he was moving the chair or while stared at her body. He wanted Becky to wonder what was going on. After several minutes, of just admiring her bound body, he snuck over to the side of the bed and leaned down to suck on one of her nipples. His lips came out of nowhere and surprised Becky, but it sent a shiver down her spine. She cooed when his lips touched her nipples. He stood up and pinched both of her nipples causing her to coo even more. He ran his hand gently down the inside of her thighs, then gently grazed the tip of her clit, causing Becky to shiver. He then took his two middle fingers and plunged them into her pussy. He started to finger her pussy and rub her clit with his thumb.

Becky jerked and pulled at the ropes but was completely immobilized. Jonathan pulled his fingers out then brought them to Becky's lips. She opened her mouth and sucked her pussy juice right off of them. Jonathan now climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He took his cock and ran it up and down her pussy lips without entering her. She continued to pull against the ropes. She knew that he wanted her to beg him to fuck her. Considering how hot she was right now, she could do this and it wouldn't be an act.

"Please fuck me," she said.

Jonathan continued to rub the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Please, I need it," she said with more pleading in her voice.

Jonathan didn't want to play the game any longer, now he just wanted to fuck her. He lined his cock with her pussy and drove it home. He hit her cervix with one thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm," Becky let out as she orgasmed. She pulled at the ropes and her pussy squeezed at his cock.

Jonathan didn't try to fuck her through her orgasm he just kept his cock inside her and enjoyed the sensation of her squeezing pussy. After her orgasm was over he sat there and let her recover for a few moments. He leaned down and sucked and rubbed her boobs. Moaning at his touch Becky begun to squirm underneath him. He moved up from her breasts and kissed her neck, before moving up to her lips and kissing her. After a few minutes of kissing Becky was ready to continue. Jonathan sat up and started to pump his cock in and out of her.

"Oh, god yes," Becky let out and began to moan loudly as Jonathan pumped inside her.

"Becky is a lot hotter than normal. She must really be into this," he thought. He leaned over her and continued to pump as he pinched her nipples. After several minutes of pumping Jonathan pulled he cock all the way out and rammed it back inside her. He then did it again. Then he pulled his cock all the way out of her again, but this time he didn't push his way back inside her. This time he crawled over his teacher and pushed his cock into her mouth. Becky opened up her mouth and gladly sucked his cock tasting her own pussy juices on him. He pumped his cock into her mouth then pulled out and resumed his position between her legs. He began to pump inside her again moving faster this time. He continued to pump his teacher and she continued to moan and pant, as she pulled on the ropes. Soon Becky's pussy started to spasm and she pulled on the ropes hard as her body once again orgasmed. Once that orgasm subsided Jonathan pumped his cock hard into her and she erupted into another intense orgasm. Jonathan continued to pump through her orgasm, until she went limp.

Jonathan than pulled out of her and went to untie all her ropes. Once she was unitied, but still blindfolded he pulled her off the bed and had her kneel in front of him as he stood. He took a hold of her head and positioned her lips at his cock. Becky immediately opened her mouth and sucked him in her mouth. He then begun to pump his hips inside her mouth. Becky was now accustomed to his size and could take his cock to the back of her throat with ease, as long as it didn't stay there for long. Becky left her hands to the side as he continued to pump his cock in her mouth. Soon he was pulling her head into his cock as he pumped his hips. He was literally fucking her mouth now and she loved it. It didn't take long for Jonathan to blow his load into his teacher's mouth and as he did, she once again orgasmed.

Once her orgasm subsided, Becky collapsed on her side. She was completely drained from all the intense orgasms that she had. Jonathan knelt down beside and propped her up. He took off the blindfold, she had a relaxed grin in her face and he just let her collapse into him. Once she had regained herself, she asked him to help her on the bed. Once she was on it, he joined her and the two just laid in each other's arms.

"That was the single most incredible experience of my life," she told him.

"You're really into that kind of thing aren't you?" Jonathan asked.

"Oh, ya. I absolutely love bondage and domination. It's one of the reasons why I was chosen as a priestess for a sex totem."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Well I wasn't sure if you were ready for that kind of thing yet. Also it's just not the same if you ask for it. The fact that you just took me and tied me up without asking, just turned me on like nothing else."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"One thing though."

"What's that?"

"It's ok with me because you knew right from the start that I'm your sex slave. But you need to be absolutely sure when you do it to anyone else. You might really scare someone if you do that. And if they're really scared it might override your special touch. If that happens you will be really mistreating the woman."

"I understand. I would have done that anyways. I never would have tried something on someone unless I knew it was true. Also I really like the idea of only doing that kind of thing with you. It's like it is something special between you and me."

Becky was really flattered by his comment. Right then and there she had just confirmed something in herself. She had been suspecting it for a long time, but now she knew for sure. She had fallen in love with Jonathan. True he was only a child, but she often had to remind herself that. He was a very intelligent, mature, and caring young man. She thought of him really as a man trapped in a boy's body. She would not say anything to him she was sure that his love was reserved for his mother and didn't want to interfere with that. Right now she really wished that she didn't have to sneak around with him as much. She knew they would always have to keep their relationship a secret, but she wished she could spend more time with him. She really wished that they could live in the same house. The two of them cuddled and talked for a little while more, but he had already been their for a long time and he really needed to get home. He dressed, kissed Becky good bye and went home.

 

At his home, Jonathan, found his mother and aunt hanging out in the back yard, drinking ice tea. He joined them and made small talk. A few minutes after Jonathan had arrived, Amber came through the gate in her swim suit, carrying her towel over her shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Watson," Amber said, "I didn't know you had company now."

"It's all right Amber," Jane assured her. "This is my sister Jen. She's going to be staying with us for a while."

Amber and Jen greeted each other and shook hands.

"What event do you compete in?" Jen asked Amber.

"The 400 individual medley," Amber said.

"Really?" Jen responded.

"Jen won the state championships for that event, in high school," Jane informed Amber."

"Really, that's awesome," Amber said in an excited fashion. "I'm going for states this year, I'm determined to get it."

"That was a long time ago," Jen said. "I couldn't swim anywhere near that fast again. Jane here could have had a state title easily, but she never wanted to compete."

Jane blushed from her sister's compliment.

"Wow, she was that good?" Amber asked.

"You, bet," said Jen. "She used to help me to train by swimming against me. I'm not ashamed to tell you that she beat me more than a few times."

"Wow," said Amber again. "How come you never competed?"

"It just wasn't for me." Jane said. "I just like to swim, that's all."

"Well I guess I'll go ahead and get to my workout," Amber said. "Nice to meet you," Amber said to Jen.

"Like wise," Jen responded.

Amber went over to the pool and began her warm up stretches. While she was stretching she gave Jonathan a quick glance, with a naughty smile.

"I think she likes you," Jen teased Jonathan.

"Oh, I think she'd prefer someone her own age." Jonathan told his aunt.

"I don't know, Baby," Jen said. "Most high school boys are self centered jerks. Maybe she would like a sweet guys to pay attention to her."

"I don't think you should be encouraging him to hit on girls five years older than him," Jane said to her sister.

Jen laughed and insisted that she was only teasing. The three watched Amber swim in the pool. Jen and Jane made comments on her technique, admiring her form. Meanwhile Jonathan was admiring something completely different. Jane was completely oblivious to her son's voyeuristic intentions, but Jen realized exactly what her nephew was appreciating. She laughed, thinking to herself, "boys will be boys." When Amber was done swimming she climbed out of the pool and started to towel herself off.

"Hey, Jonathan," she said, "do you think you could come over here and stretch me?"

"Sure," he said. As he got up Jen gave him and wink and he shook his head in a playful manner. Amber lay down on her back putting one leg in the air and Jonathan started pushing it towards her body. The two started to talk, now that they were close enough so that Jane and Jen couldn't hear.

"I didn't get to thank you for last night," she said to him, smiling devilishly."

"It was my pleasure," he responded.

"That was the first time anyone had ever fucked me unconscious. You never cease to amaze me,"

Jonathan just smiled at her compliment and continued to stretch her. Amber could feel the tingle in her pussy from Jonathan's touch. He had already become aroused by her.

"Sure you can't tell me who it was that got you so excited? I'd like to send her a fruit basket or something," she said jokingly. Jonathan pinched her ass in response and she giggled. "One thing though," she said.

"What's that?" Jonathan asked.

"Next time you fuck me unconscious; and there better be a next time make sure you leave my window open behind you. I woke up this morning and my whole room smelled like sex.

"Oh, sorry. Did your parents notice anything?" Jonathan asked a little worried.

"No, my parents almost never go into my room. But it pays to worry." Amber switched legs. "I'm starting to get pretty hot right now. It's a pity your mom's here. Both of my parents are home so I can't sneak you inside. We'll have to wait till tonight again." she said.

"It's going to be a long wait," he said. Jonathan finished stretching Amber and she left to go home, while he went up to his room and jacked off.

The next three weeks went by very routinely for Jonathan. Every day he got up and masturbated using the tube Becky had given him. At school Becky gave him a blowjob during the lunch period. He always finished all his work at school so he never had homework. He would go right over to Becky's house after school and fuck her; often twice. Jonathan begun to experiment with bondage using Becky as his guinea pig. She was a more than willing participant. He experimented with different positions tying Becky to chairs, up against walls, even on tables. Becky usually came at least three times as they had sex. At night he would always sneak out of his room and fuck Amber. Jen knew he was sneaking out but didn't press him as to what he was doing. He still had to masturbate several times during the day. He just couldn't get away enough to fuck his two women. He still always shot his load into his dirty laundry and Jane still didn't say anything about it. Jen couldn't resist making simple jokes to her sister about her son's virility. Jane usually tried to ignore her sister.

Jen found herself increasingly intrigued by how much Jonathan masturbated and how much cum he shot off. Now that she knew what he was doing, she would listen for her nephew masturbating. She just couldn't believe it, she knew that this wasn't a normal thing. She didn't think her nephew was a freak or anything, she preferred to think of him as a nephew. One thing that really intrigued her was her own comment about the size of his tools. She was really curios to see just how big her nephew's package really was. A few times she had caught herself staring at her nephew's crotch just wondering what it really looked like. She even found herself scheming up a plan to "accidentally," get a peek at her nephew's package.

Jonathan had continued to kiss his mother on the lips every time he got the chance. He started to linger a little when he kissed his mother, but Jane didn't notice anything improper about it, she actually found that she liked it. He would hold her hand when watching TV together and even leaned his face against his mother's every time he got the chance. Jonathan wanted to do something more, but he just didn't know what else he could do that wouldn't be too overt.

Jane thought that it was strange that she kept finding herself more and more aroused. She found herself masturbating every night and a few times in the morning. Jane didn't know why she found herself becoming more and more aroused, but she had to admit she liked it. It had not even occurred to Jane that her son might have anything to do with her becoming so aroused. When she masturbated she would envision a faceless individual. It was more what he did than what he looked like. She would picture a loving, gentle lover who would make love to her.

Jonathan was taking a similar path with his aunt. She soon started to cuddle up with them as they watched TV in the evening. It was not uncommon for her to wear shorts or string tops when they were like this, so Jonathan was able to make more skin contact. He also started to give his aunt kisses on the lips every night as well. Jen was no stranger to masturbation. Even if her nephew wasn't transferring his arousal over to her, she still would have masturbated every night. But she found that she was becoming increasingly hornier as she stayed with them. She attributed it to a lack of sex and didn't suspect it had anything to do with her nephew.

Jonathan had hit a rut. He just didn't know how to progress any further with his mother and aunt. He had no indication that they were becoming interested in him and didn't know how to make a further move, without things becoming apparent.

 

Three weeks to the day, that Jen had met Amber she once again came over to swim in the pool, while the three Watsons were sitting out in the back yard. She greeted each of them, giving Jonathan a quick wink as she jumped in the pool. When she was finished, she once again asked Jonathan to stretch her. When Jonathan was almost done stretching her, Jen walked over to the two of them and told them that she and Jane were going to the movies and would be gone for a couple of hours. She jokingly told Jonathan to behave himself and they both took off.

Once Jonathan had finished stretching her, he leaned down and put his hand inside her swim suit.

"Jonathan," she said in mock chastisement. "We're in your back yard."

"You're right we better move it into my room," he told her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked him.

"My mom and aunt are going to be gone for a while we have plenty of time."

"Ok," she agreed. "But nothing dragged out. We don't want to push things."

Jonathan agreed and the two made it up to Jonathan's room hand in hand. Once they were in Jonathan's room they begun kissing as Amber pulled Jonathan's shirt over his head. Jonathan then reached up and pulled down Amber's swim suit straps, pulling it down her body. Once it was around her feet, she stepped out of it then knelt in front of Jonathan. She worked on the button and zipper of his shorts then pulled them and his boxers down. She took hold of his cock and licked all over his shaft. She put her mouth over his cock and started to bob her lips up and down his shaft. Jonathan didn't let her do this for to long. He just wanted a quickie so he pulled her to her feet. Amber understood and went right over to his bed. She had not been on this bed since the first time that he had fucked her. She grabbed a thick head board pillow and laid it under her stomach. Jonathan climbed up behind her and moved his cock into position. He slowly pushed his cock into her and she moaned as it invaded her. Amber was plenty hot and wet, so she was ready for action. He slowly begun to pump inside her as he caressed her back and ass. Amber started moaning right away as Jonathan pumped her.

It didn't take long before she was doing her, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck," mantra. "Pull my hair," she said to him, in between moans.

Jonathan leaned forward and grabbed a fist full of hair. Amber loved how he knew just how rough to be with her. He gently tugged on her blond hair as he pumped his cock inside her. Jonathan didn't want this to drag it out but he didn't want to rush things either so he still took the time to lean over and pinch her nipples, like he knew she liked it. After he had finished playing with one nipple, he moved his hand down and begun to finger her ass hole.

"Oh, ya," Amber said, "finger my asshole as you fuck me.

He stuck he middle finger up his second knuckle and wiggled it around. Jonathan could feel her body shiver as he did this. He let go of her hand and placed both hands on her hips. He pulled his cock out to its head and thrust himself back into her.

Amber let out an, "Ahhhhhh," as he hit her cervix. He pulled out and did it again and she let out another, "Ahhhhh."

He did it a third time, than went right back to his normal pace. He paused for a minute so he could switch their positions. He pulled the pillow out from under Amber and threw it off the bed. He than reached under her right thigh and brought it up to his shoulder. He was glad that Amber was so flexible. He than positioned her left leg between his own. Finally he moved her right leg onto his left shoulder, so she was now on her side. Jonathan than begun pumping inside Amber once again. She was really flexible and he wasn't very big, so this position wasn't very uncomfortable. Once he started to thrust inside her he reached down and begun caressing her clit. Amber was being doubly stimulated and it didn't take long before was on the edge. Jonathan was about to come as well. He pulled back and slammed into her. Amber now began to come and squeezed his cock with her pussy and his body with her legs. Jonathan was able to pull out once more and slam back into her. With this one his own orgasm erupted and he blew his load into her. Jonathan shot his seed into her and she milked his cock with her pussy. He pulled his cock out of her and they made out for a little while.

Amber got up to leave. Jonathan had started to keep a box of moist towelettes in his room. He gave her the box and she cleaned her self up. She put her bathing suit back on and Jonathan put his clothes back on. The two were very content with themselves, until the stepped into the hall way. As soon as Amber and Jonathan stepped into the hallway, they noticed the lingering forms of Jane and Jen.

 

The two young people froze in fear at their discovery. Jonathan looked at his mother and aunt. Jane had look of extreme discomfort and confusion on her face. Jonathan noticed that her arm was hooked by his aunt Jen, who looked very different. Jen had a look of surprise, but more than anything else she seemed amused.

"I... I... , I got to go," Amber said in terror than took off in the opposite direction. When Amber took off Jane freed herself from Jen's arms and took off herself...

"Jane wait," Jen shouted. She turned to look back at her nephew. "Don't worry Baby, I'll talk to her." Jen then took off after her sister.

"What the hell just happened here?" Jonathan said to himself. He could see his mother acting the way she did. But he fully expected his aunt to tell him off. For a second it seemed like his aunt was on his side. He went down to the living room and waited for what ever was going to happen, to happen.

Back up stairs Jane ran into her room and slammed the door. She was having trouble breathing and moved over to her bed. Jen came in right after her and went right to her sister. She knelt in front of her sister and took both of her hands.

"It's ok Janey, just breathe. Slowly now, slowly now. Just breathe." With her sister's guidance she managed to steady her breathing. "That's right Janey just slow down and control your breathing," Jen said to her sister. "I know this is a shock, but it's ok. Everything is going to be ok." Once she had composed her self, Jen moved to her side and wrapped her arms around her.

"Jen, is this really happening?" she asked her sister.

"Fraid so Janey, your son is becoming a man," Jen said.

"Jen for once, could you please take something seriously?"

"I am serious, Janey."

"Jonathan is not a man, he is only twelve years old."

"Janey listen, there is something you need to come to terms with. Jonathan is not a normal twelve year old. Jonathan is much smarter and much more mature than your average twelve year old."

"It doesn't matter how mature his is, he is only twelve years old."

"That's not much younger than I was when I started having sex."

"You were fourteen, not twelve."

Jane was not a prude, far from it. She had very open viewpoints on sex, mostly a by product of her sister's. The only reason she didn't have sex, was because she was so shy. She knew that her son looked up porn on the internet. She could have installed an internet filter if she wanted to, but she didn't think a little porn would hurt her son.

"Janey, Jonathan is a much older young man, trapped in a twelve year olds body. He skipped a year in school and still gets straight A's without even trying. He is mature, responsible, and doesn't get into trouble."

Jane listened to her sister. She didn't really want to admit it but her sister was making a lot of sense.

"There's something else you need to think about. I know you don't like to think about this, but your son has a very high sex drive."

"I don't want to talk about this."

"I know Janey, but you have to. You have to face this. Jonathan masturbated more than ten times today. You have seen first hand how much he ejaculates. He runs up to his room all the time, to relieve himself. Not only is Jonathan intellectually and emotionally above his peers. He is way beyond them on a sexual level."

Jen stopped talking for a second to let her sister consider what she was saying. "To be honest with you, Janey, I kinda suspected something like this was happening."

"What you knew my son was having sex and you didn't tell me?"

"No. I said I suspected, not knew. I didn't say anything because I wanted to respect his privacy."

"I know what your saying, Jen. And it's true, Jonathan has an abnormally high sex drive. But I just don't know if I can handle all of this."

"Would it make you feel better if I talked with him, Janey?"

Jane was silent for a few moments than she nodded her head. Jen hugged her sister.

"Don't worry Janey, I'll take care of all of this." She kissed her sister on the forehead and went to find her nephew. She found him in the living room sitting on the couch. She sat down next to him.

"Boy, I sure didn't expect to have this conversation, when I got up this morning," she told her nephew. Jonathan glanced over to his aunt but didn't say anything. "Ok Baby, first things first. Have you been using protection?

Jonathan looked up at her now, "Yes, she on the pill and she has a diaphragm."

"Ok than. Now listen; your mother is upset now but I think she will be ok. She was just shocked more than anything else. Your mother doesn't do well in situations like these."

"Aunt Jen?"

"Yes?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Of course, not."

Jonathan was surprised at her answer. "Your not?"

"No, Baby. I'm sure you have guessed but I'm very opened minded about sex and believe it or not so is your mother."

"What? Are you sure you're talking about my mother?"

"I know what you mean Baby, but your mother really is very opened minded about sex. Philosophically at least. She is just very shy and timid. Having your sex life thrown right in her face like that just really caught her off guard."

Jonathan looked back down at his feet. "I didn't want her to find out like that."

"I know Baby. It isn't your fault, you thought that we were going to be gone. Unfortunately for you, I forgot my purse. But now you see the problems with sneaking around. It's only a matter of time until you get caught."

"So am I grounded for the rest of my life?"

"No, Baby I think your mother will understand."

"Are you sure?"

"Baby, I'm sure you're aware of the fact, that your mother knows how much you masturbate." Jonathan started to blush. "She is aware of the fact that you have a very high sex drive. She just doesn't want to face it. I don't think she really has a problem with you having sex. It's just that these kinds of things make her really unsure of herself. Baby I'm going to go talk with your mother again and see if we can all come to terms with things."

Jen did the same thing to her nephew that she did to her sister. She hugged him then gave him a kiss on the forehead. She stopped as she was walking away from him and turned around.

"By the way," Jen said, "She sure sounded like she was enjoying it. It's pretty impressive when a twelve year old can make a high school senior moan like that."

Jonathan laughed. He really needed the levity to ease off some of the stress of the situation.

Jen went back to her sister's room. "Ok Janey," she said. "I have talked with him and as I thought, he is being responsible and using protection. So have you decided what you want to do?"

"Yes," Jane said. "I have thought about what you said. Yes, he is only twelve years old but he is very intelligent and mature for his age. I have always been proud of him and have always praised him for that. I realize that he is capable of handling much more than the average twelve year old. Also like you said, he... he has a much higher sex drive. He needs the relief and as long as he is being careful, I guess it's ok that he is sexually active."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.