Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 4: Unexpected Surprises

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Unexpected Surprises - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

 The next morning Jonathan woke up in a state that could only be described as pure contentment. He woke up and used the tube that Becky had given him to get himself off. He was so happy with his life, that his mother noticed that he seemed to be on cloud nine. When she inquired as to his good mood, he just said he had a good night. Jane was content with his answer and didn't push any further. It was Friday and he had the whole weekend to look forward to. At school, Becky gave him a blowjob during his lunch break and he fucked her after school. When he got home he hung out with his mother, sneaking off several times to masturbate. Jane knew exactly what he was doing, when he snuck off, but didn't do anything about it. Dinner arrived and the two sat down to their usual mother, son meal.

During dinner Jane spoke up to her son. "Baby, there is something that I have to tell you."

"What's that Mom," Jonathan asked her.

"Your aunt Jen is flying in tomorrow and she is going to be staying with us for a while."

This took Jonathan back. She was referring to her older sister who had been living on the east coast for the last five years. Jonathan hadn't seen her since she moved away. But they received regular letters from her, and Jonathan received a present and a card from her every year on Christmas and his birthday. Jane's sister Jen was her only other living relative, besides Jonathan. Jane's mother had died when Jonathan was only two years old, so he never knew her. Jane's father had passed away five years ago, just before Jen moved away. Both had died of cancer.

"Aunt Jen is coming to visit us?" Jonathan asked his mother.

"Not exactly," his mother said, "you see, aunt Jen has fallen on some hard times. She has been out of work for a long time and just recently lost her place. I'm flying her down here and she's going to stay with us until she can get back on her feet."

"Cool," Jonathan thought. He really loved his aunt and had wanted to see her again for a long time. Since Jonathan was so smart and mature for his age, he knew a lot of things that his mother didn't realize that he knew. His grandfather had written him a journal for him to read, right before he died explaining everything. Jonathan received this journal, from his grandfather's lawyer, when he turned twelve. His mom didn't know that he had it, she was afraid that he would have been hurt if he knew the truth about his conception. But Jonathan was a lot stronger than his mother realized. He knew that it was his aunt who had dragged his mother to the party where she was raped. He also knew that his aunt had felt responsible for what had happened to his mother. Jane never blamed her sister for what happened but Jen never stopped blaming herself.

Jen had a swimming scholarship to attend college where she studied art. But as soon as Jonathan was born she dropped out of school, so that she could help Jane raise him. She would watch Jonathan during the day while Jane was taking classes. She continued to be Jonathan's nanny until he started kindergarten. The two sister's were very close until Jen moved away to the east coast. She felt that now she needed to find her own path, without the help of her sister. Jen had kept in contact with Jane and Jonathan, but hadn't seen them since she moved away.

"I'm going to the airport tomorrow morning, to pick her up." Jane continued, "will you be ok on your own for a few hours until we get back."

"Oh, I think I can find something to keep me busy," he told her.

"Great," she responded.

 

The next morning he woke up and blew off another load into his dirty laundry. He usually slept in on Saturdays, but he got up early to see his mother off to the airport. It was 8:00am now.

"Ok, I'll be back with Aunt Jen around noon," she told him, "you sure you will be ok till then?"

"Absolutely, Mom," he assured her. "I'll call you if I need anything." Jonathan gave his mother a kiss on the lips as she departed.

She once again felt the warm enjoyable feeling from her son's quick peck. Once she left he called Becky and told her he would be on his way over. However, he had to once again relieve himself before he could go. He knew he couldn't walk to her house in his current state. Once he rang the doorbell to her house Becky answered the door wearing her terry cloth robe. Jonathan rushed her and gave her a deep kiss. He didn't want to waste any time so he took her hand and lead her to her bedroom. Becky enjoyed his enthusiasm and undressed him when they reached her bedroom. She had him sit on foot of her bed and she took off her robe. She wasn't wearing anything under it. She knelt down in front of him and took his cock into her mouth.

Jonathan leaned back on his elbows and enjoyed the dutiful attention that his teacher was giving him. Her lips went up and down his shaft as her pierced tongue went all over his cock. After about thirty minutes of oral sex, Jonathan blew his load into Becky's mouth and she swallowed ever last drop. The sensations from his cock gave her an orgasm as well.

"That was wonderful," he told her.

"Thank you Sweetheart," she responded.

Jonathan had really learned to love her pet name for him. It reminded of how his mother always called him Baby. Once he thought about it he remembered that his aunt also always called him Baby. This reminded him that he needed to talk with Becky about the recent developments in his home. Both climbed up onto the bed as Jonathan explained the details,

Becky lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, with legs bent and her ankles crossed. "Hmm," she said, "this is an interesting development."

"Ya," he responded, "how am I supposed to seduce my mother with my aunt around."

"That's easy," Becky said. "It is?" he asked.

"Ya, just seduce your aunt first," Becky told him. Jonathan was not expecting her to say this and she could tell. "Is your aunt as attractive as your mother?" she asked him.

"I don't know," he answered, "I haven't really seen her in five years. I remember that everyone used to say that she and my mother look exactly alike, only with different hair color."

"Hmm, than I don't see any problem with it."

"You make everything sound so simple."

"Well I don't know about that. I seriously doubt it will be a simple wham, bam, boom. Things may take twice as long now."

"I don't even know if she is attractive looking, I mean she may weigh like 200lbs. now."

"Well we'll just have to see what happens and plan accordingly."

Jonathan and Becky continued to hangout and talk for a while. But it didn't take long until Becky's naked body started to arouse Jonathan again.

"Ready for some more action?" Becky asked. She raised herself on all fours and crawled towards Jonathan. She took his cock and begun lick up and down it licking off her juices.

"Hold on Becky," he said, "I want to try something new."

"Sure," she said, "what did you have in mind?"

"I want to try some of the oral sex techniques that I have been reading about."

"Oh you don't have to do that. I'm here for you, remember?"

"I know I don't have to but I want to. You make me feel so good all the time. I want to show you how thankful I am, for all that you've done for me over the last few weeks."

Becky looks surprised, but in a good way. She felt incredibly moved by his sentiment and had to fight to control herself from crying. "You have no idea how it makes me feel to hear you say that, Sweetheart. I feel like I could cry right now."

Becky leaned over and kissed him to show her gratitude.

Jonathan pushed her onto her back and moved down the bed, in-between her legs. Becky was a smooth as she always was. Jonathan lifted up one of her legs. He moved down and began to kiss and suck on the inside of her thigh. He slowly moved in circles around her leg slowly moving closer to her pussy. Becky was cooing quietly from the attention. Slowly he made his way towards her pussy. He moved his tongue all along the skin around her pussy lips. He came close but never actually touched it. He moved his mouth over her pussy and made like he was going to lick her pussy but instead he blew right on her clit. This caused Becky to shudder from the sensation, as a chill ran up her spine. She was loving it. So far is was the best oral sex she had ever received.

He moved down like he was going to start on her pussy, but instead he moved up the other thigh. Becky loved what he was doing. He was dragging it out, teasing her trying to bring her to the edge. He repeated the same process with this thigh only moving upwards. When he came to the end of her thigh, he moved up further and sucked on the back of her knee. He knew that Amber loved this, so he tried it on Becky. She seemed to like it just as much. He made his way back down her thigh. When he was near her pussy he started back up her thigh.

Becky was breathing faster now and a few moans started to escape her mouth. He moved his way back down her thigh and kept going this time. Becky was excited because she thought he was going to touch her pussy now. She was wrong. He skipped over her pussy and begun to suck on the spot between her pussy and anus. Becky's eyes shot open and she gasped. No man had ever sucked her here, a few women had, but no men. She started to moan louder now. Jonathan was driving her wild and she needed some release. Jonathan held his face over her pussy and blew on it, causing her to moan more. Her pussy was burning now and he could feel the heat coming off it. Finally he took his tongue and ran it right up her pussy. With this Becky had the release that she needed. She couldn't hold out any longer and came. Her sweet pussy juices leaked and Jonathan lapped it up. He licked her some more and she made some sounds, that Jonathan could tell were from discomfort.

"Are you all right?" he asked. Becky didn't want him to be upset, but realized that he would want to know this.

"I'm just really sensitive right now," she told him. "Most women become really sensitive right after an orgasm and need a few seconds of recover before the can go on. I'll be ok in a second. And just so you know that was absolutely incredible, why don't you let me repay the favor."

"I really want to do that some more, I didn't get to try out everything that I wanted."

"How about this, have you ever done a 69, before." Jonathan hadn't done this yet, but he knew what it was.

"No, but I sure would love to."

Becky smiled and moved up to her knees. "Come up here," she told him, "this works best with the man on the bottom.

Jonathan laid down flat on the bed and Becky positioned him over her. "This is awesome," Jonathan thought to himself. He propped up his head and licked Becky's pussy lips while she licked up his shaft. Jonathan begun to rub his tongue along the tip of her clit and Becky moaned onto his shaft and her lips ran up and down it. He tried a trick he read about and started to write the alphabet on the tip of her clit with his tongue. Jonathan could tell from the way she sucked his cock that she was enjoying his technique. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and moved them around. He listened to the sounds Becky was making as she sucked on his cock. He had read about the G-spot and was hoping he could find hers. But he really had no idea what he was looking for.

Becky didn't seem to have any complaints about his effort either. Jonathan noticed that she was sucking harder than she normally did when she blew him off. He continued to lick the tip of her clit and finger her pussy, as Becky continued to bob her lips and tongue up and down his cock. Becky stopped bobbing her head when her orgasm started to rock her body. He pussy clenched on Jonathan's fingers and she leaked her sweet pussy juice onto Jonathan's tongue. Jonathan loved the vibrations that her throat made on his cock, as she orgasmed. Jonathan remembered what she said about her becoming very sensitive after an orgasm. He sat back and admired her wet smooth pussy as she continued to suck on his cock.

Becky was a little shaky after Jonathan had given her an orgasm, but didn't let up on her blowjob. She was inspired by his attention to her pussy and really wanted to make him feel good. She went down his shaft as far as she could, until his head touched the back of her throat and sucked hard as she caresses his balls.

"Shit," Jonathan thought.

She held him there as long as she could then slowly pulled her mouth off his cock sucking hard all the way. There was a pop as she pulled off his cock. She stroked the entire length of his shaft a few times, than deep throated him again and again after that. Jonathan couldn't take anymore. He moaned and Becky could feel the twitching of his cock. She continued to suck and pump his shaft as his load exploded into her mouth and Jonathan collapsed on the bed. Becky rolled off of him and perched herself on one arm. Jonathan lay back on the bed with a big smile on his face.

"I love my new life," he thought to himself. Jonathan and Becky just fooled around and hung out until it was approaching the time for him to leave. They took a shower together and they fucked again, in the shower, before he had to make his way home.

 

He arrived home, about thirty minutes before his mother and aunt arrived from the airport, so he just flipped through a magazine while he waited. Soon he heard the garage door open and knew they were back. He went to meet them in the garage and was blown away by what he saw. The last time he saw his aunt, was way before he started thinking about girls. What he saw was not the aunt that he remembered. What he saw was a gorgeous woman with jet black hair. Jonathan's cock twitched in his pants, but he didn't have time to dwell on that. As soon as his aunt saw him she ran over and squeezed him,

"Mmmm, Baby, I missed you so much!"

Being hugged by his aunt knocked him back into reality. He loved his aunt too and he hadn't seen her for a long time. She had been his nanny when he was little and was like a second mother to him. He hugged her back,

"I missed you too, Aunt Jen," he said to her."

She held him at arms length. "Look at you, your all grown up now," she said.

"Not quite but I'm getting there," he told her. He looked over his aunt's shoulder and saw his mother coming over to them smiling.

"Baby, could you take Aunt Jen's bags up to one of the spare rooms, please," she asked him.

"Sure thing Mom," he told her.

Jane led her sister into the kitchen, to get some iced tea for the two of them, while Jonathan took his aunt's bags up to one of the spare bedrooms. All of the spare bedrooms were in close proximity with his. He realized that this might make his sexual activity a little more difficult, to keep secret. It wasn't an issue before because the master bedroom was on the other side of the house. But now he was going to have to be even more cautious. He didn't really mind taking care of his aunt's bags, he wanted to do something nice for her. Plus he now needed to relieve himself. He took all her bags to his aunt's new room, the farthest one from his. Then he ran to his room and quickly got himself off.

"Jonathan's sure taking a long time," Jen commented, "I wonder what he's doing."

"So Jen have you seen the pool I had installed?" Jane said to her sister, trying to change the subject. She was pretty sure she knew what her son was doing and didn't want to talk about it.

"No, you wrote to me about it. Is it out in the back?"

The two sister's went to the back, yard to see the one lane swimming pool. Jen was impressed with it, she still tried to swim as often as she could and was looking forward to swimming laps with her sister again.

"Do you still swim everyday," Jane asked her.

"Lately I haven't had a chance, but I try to as much as I can."

Jonathan now joined his mother and aunt in the back yard.

"There's my handsome man," Jen said to him and wrapped one arm over his shoulder. The three walked over to the patio area and caught up on everything. "I want to know everything," Jen told him.

Jonathan told her how he was doing in school, Jane couldn't help but add a little to his comments. She was proud of her son and wanted everyone to know it. Jen talked to them a little about what she had been doing for the last few years. She had been bouncing around from job to job, trying to find her niche. Most recently she had been working as a tattoo artist, which seem to cause Jane's eyes to widen a little. Jen continued to talk about her work, but Jonathan started to tune her out. He was now starting to really check his aunt out. He now understood why people always said his mother and aunt looked alike. If he didn't know better he would swear they were twins.

Jen had black hair where his mother had red hair, but that seemed to be where the differences stopped. Jane had long hair that went to the end of her shoulder blades. Jen's hair went about two inches past her shoulders. Jane's hair was straight, but Jen kept her hair slightly wavy. Their faces were practically identical, but Jen didn't wear glasses like Jane did. Jen had the same dark complexion as Jane. They were the same height; they seemed to have the same build. Jonathan was careful not to be seen comparing them, but he was pretty sure they had the same breast size. Their bodies may have been near identical, but Jonathan realized that the two could not have been more different.

Jane was wearing kaki pants, a white button up shirt with the sleeves all the way out, and a white t-shirt under it. Jen was wearing designer jeans and a black string tank top, that showed off her cleavage. Jane had one piercing in each ear, while Jen had three in each ear and one in the upper lobe, of her right ear. From the stories that his aunt told, he could tell that she was a real party girl. She was thirty one and really enjoyed the club scene. He realized that the two sister's were like night and day.

"So what do you think, Baby?" Jen suddenly asked him.

Jonathan realized he had zoned out thinking about his aunt's body.

"Do you think your mother would like another tattoo. Maybe an ankle tattoo, or maybe a lower back one."

Jonathan was relieved he hadn't been caught checking out his aunt.

"I don't think so Jen," his mother said in an amused tone. Suddenly his aunt's words clicked in his mind.

"Wait a minute," he said, "did you say another tattoo?"

Jane choked on the ice tea she was drinking. "Well now why don't I make us something for lunch," Jane said standing up from the table.

"Wait a minute," Jonathan said to his mother, "you have a tattoo?"

"Ah... ya, sort of," she said to her son.

"You mean you have never seen it?" Jen said to Jonathan in an amused tone.

He was surprised to know that his mother had a tattoo and he'd never seen it. But then realized that his mother was usually covered from neck to feet and it really wasn't that unlikely. Jen laughed and Jane turned six shades of red.

"Here check this out," Jen told Jonathan. She stood up and pulled her sister to her right side. She pulled up her tank top and then pulled up my mother's shirt. They had matching tattoos of a rose on their stomach's, Jen's on her right and Jane's on her left. Jen had to pull her waist line down, just a little, to expose it all and she did the same with Jane's kakis.

Jonathan also noticed that his aunt had a pierced belly button. There was a loop, with a charm hanging in her belly button. It was the same kind of belly button ring that Becky wore. Jonathan's mouth just barely missed the patio floor as he saw them. Jane seemed like she was going to die from embarrassment.

"Didn't know your mother had it in her, did you Baby?" Jen said to him.

"I only got it because you talked me into it," Jane finally said. Jane pushed her shirt back down in place and went to start lunch.

Jen sat back down onto the patio chair and Jonathan still had his mouth hanging open. "So Baby, do you have a special girl that you like?" Jonathan was still blown away by his recent discovery, that her question didn't register at first."

"Huh, Oh no. I don't have a girl friend, Aunt Jen." Jonathan didn't exactly want to tell his aunt that he was currently having sex with an older teenager and a woman in her late thirties.

"Oh, that's a shame. A handsome young man like you probably has all the girls swooning in the halls."

Jonathan thought of the rumors going around about his penis and how all the girls were intimidated by him. "If she only knew," he thought. "Hopefully soon she will know," he added to his thought. He had decided then and there, that he wanted to have his aunt as well. A few minutes later Jane came back out with a large plate full of sandwiches.

"Wow, that's a lot of food Jane," Jen commented, "how can you eat like that and still stay so slim?"

"Oh, it's not me," she responded. "It's your growing nephew. Every since he was ten he just chows down food like a Tasmanian Devil. You wouldn't believe how much he eats." After the plate was empty, Jen was amazed at how much Jonathan had eaten.

"Baby where did you put all of that," Jen commented, "how can you eat that much?"

"I don't know," Jonathan said, "I'm just always hungry.

"He's a growing boy," Jane added smiling. The three talked for a while longer, but Jonathan had to duck out of the conversation. He had been sitting there with an erection for a while and couldn't take it any longer.

"Where is he going off to now?" Jen asked.

Jane changed the subject again and kept her sister occupied, with questions about her life on the east coast. Jonathan came back about fifteen minutes later and rejoined his mother and aunt.

"Why don't you show me to my room, Baby." Jen said. "It has been a long trip and I could use a nap."

"Sure," he said.

The two of them made their way to the house and Jane picked up after them. Jonathan took her to her room.

"Where's your room," she asked him.

He pointed to his room a few door away from hers and she smiled. He pulled out a pair of sheets, blanket and a few pillows, out of a closet for his aunt.

"So now that we're alone there's something I wanted to ask you," Jen said to him.

"What's that?" he responded.

"Has your mother been seeing anyone at all, over the years."

"No, she hasn't. She hasn't been in a relationship for as long as I can remember. In fact she really doesn't get out at all that much. We usually just hang out together."

"Well as long as she's got you, I guess that's all she really needs." Jen gave him another hug. "Your mother and I were talking about going out somewhere special tonight for dinner, on the way home." Jen said.

Jonathan's eyes opened wide, because as she said this she undid her jeans and dropped them to the floor. She was facing away from Jonathan and was wearing a black thong. Jonathan's cock sprang to life as he saw one of the hottest asses that he had ever seen. It was round and toned, it was in-between Becky's and Amber's. Her legs were incredible as well. They were toned and slim like Amber's but they were fuller and had great curves. Jonathan saw that she had a tattoo on the small of her back. He then saw that she had another tattoo, around her left ankle. Jonathan shook himself back to his senses as his aunt turned around. She casually went right back into the conversation.

"Were going to go to Giovanni's, sound life fun?"

Giovanni's was a really high class restaurant that his mother liked to take him. They had valet parking and everything. It was one of the few places that his mother liked to go to. Jane took Jonathan there every year, on his birthday. From what his grandfather had written to him, he knew that his mom would do a lot more with her sister. Jonathan's grandfather had told him, that being around his Aunt Jen, seemed to always make his mother feel a little more confident. Jen talked about how she and his mother use to go there all the time. That my mother had cravings for their chicken parmesan, when she was pregnant with me. Jonathan couldn't believe that she acted so casual walking around in her underwear, as she took off all of her jewelry. Jen crawled into the bed,

"Well, I'll see you in a little bit, Baby."

"Have a nice nap, Aunt Jen," he said to her. He walked over to the door and shut it gently, then sprinted to his room and, as quietly as he could, jacked off. He just collapsed on his bed for a few minutes. It was one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever given himself.

 

A few hours later they were all getting ready to go out for dinner. His mother had called a head and made reservations for them. Jonathan had a really nice, 100% wool, black suit, for the few occasions like these. He always had to have his mother tie his tie for him, though. He just could never get it right himself. He went to the living room to wait for his mother and aunt. They were in his mother's room, getting ready for the night. Jonathan heard the two of them coming down the stairs. He saw them coming down the stairs and nearly fell out of his chair. Standing before him were the two most beautiful women he had ever seen. His aunt Jen was wearing a black strapless dress that went to about mid thigh. She had on the kind of high heels that had strings that wrapped all around the ankles. Jonathan loved those kinds of heels. Her hair was curled and done up with two locks hanging from the front. What really blew him away, was his mother. In the few moments that he saw her coming down the stairs, he saw more skin then he had his entire life. Jane was wearing a red dress, that was the same length as his aunts. It was held up with two thin straps and showed off her cleavage. She was wearing higher heels than he had ever seen her wear before. Here hair was all done up as well. Both women were wearing just the right amount of make up. His mother was still wearing her glasses, but Jonathan thought they still made her look great. Jonathan was frozen where he sat.

"What do you think, Baby?" his aunt asked him. "Barely recognize you mother, can't ya?" Jane looked unsure about the way she dressed.

"Wow Mom, You look incredible," Jonathan said. This comment just caused Jane to blush.

"Hey, what about me?" Jen jokingly complained.

"Aunt Jen you look fantastic," he said, "the two of you are complete knockouts.

"That's more like it," Jen said.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Jane said to her sister.

"Don't worry Janey, you look incredible."

"I'm guessing that you borrowed that dress, from Aunt Jen, Mom," Jonathan said.

Jane laughed, "Is it that obvious?"

All three of them laughed.

"Oh, do you need me to tie your tie, for you Baby?" Jane asked her son.

"Oh, let me do it." Jen said.

"Sure thing," Jane responded. Jen moved to the back of Jonathan's chair and worked the knot around her nephews neck. Jonathan breathed a sigh of relief when she walked to the back of his chair. If he had stood up they would definitely have seen his hard on.

"Alright let's go," Jen announced. Jonathan positioned his jacket over his hard on and stood up. Jane walked over to her son and took his arm.

"I'm going to need your help, Baby," she said to him, "I haven't worn heels this tall in a really long time."

"Sure thing, Mom," he told her."

They all walked to Jane's BMW and climbed in. Jane and Jen sat in the front while Jonathan sat in the back. Jonathan was glad that he was in the back. He really needed to adjust his cock.

"This is going to be a long night," Jonathan thought. They arrived at Giovanni's and the valet took their car. The all walked into the restaurant and met with the host of the restaurant. Jane and Jonathan were familiar with the host. He was an Italian gentlemen in his fifties, that had been there for a few years.

"May I help you," he asked Jane and Jen. He looked at Jonathan and instantly recognized him, "Ah, Mr. Watson..." He looked at Jane and suddenly realized who she was. "Ms. Watson, I didn't recognize you," he said in an amazed fashion.

Jane looked away and started to blush. "I'm trying something new," she said.

"I must say that you look absolutely exquisite," he told her.

"Thank you," she muttered.

He then looked over towards Jen. "This has to be your sister," he said.

Both Jen and Jane laughed at this comment. They had been hearing this since they were little girls. "I'm Jen," Jen said introducing herself, "please to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine," he responded. "Are you two, twins?" he asked.

"No," Jen said. "I'm actually two years older."

"Fascinating," he said, "well lets see now, ah yes, your booth is ready. I'll take you to it."

The night was great but Jonathan was really looking forward to it all ending. Seeing his mother and aunt looking like this was driving him crazy. "My balls are going to explode," he thought.

He sat across from his mother and aunt. Seeing them sitting right next to each other was amazing. Jonathan could tell that his aunt was the kind of person who was the life of the party. She was having a blast and her enjoyment was contagious. Even Jane seemed to be loosening up some, as the night went on and to Jonathan the night went on and on. By the time they had eaten, had dessert, and had some after dinner conversation, Jonathan's balls were starting to ache.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.