Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 3: Things Start Changing Fast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Things Start Changing Fast - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

It only took him a few minutes to walk home. Once he entered his house he went looking for his mother. He found her in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey Baby, dinner will be ready in a few minutes," she told him.

He kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the kitchen table. A few minutes later, Jane brought their dinner to the table. The two ate dinner together and engaged in small talk about their days. As they ate and conversed Jonathan looked at his mother in a new light. He had been attracted to his mother for a long time but until know he never really considered acting on those attractions. He looked at her beautiful long red hair her adorable face. He decided then and there that he wanted his mother as a sexual partner. But he did not want his mother to simply be someone to share his bed with. He wanted his mother to be his lover. He didn't know how he was going to accomplish this yet, but he was going to find a way. The two finished dinner and then went into the living room to watch some TV together. The ordered a movie off PPV and snuggled up to each other. Jonathan was wearing the same jeans and t-shirt he had on earlier. Jane had changed into sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt.

As He was pressed up against her body and inhaled her lovely scent, he lost all interest in the movie and started to think about what Becky had told him. He was not an ordinary person and if he wanted to make his mother his lover it was ok. He felt conflicted about his desires for his mother but that was slowly starting to fade. He was thinking about what Becky had told him. Whenever he was aroused, he could pass on his arousal through skin contact. He snuggled up with his mother every night and he was aroused by it every knight. But his mother was always wearing long clothing so the never made skin contact. He spent the whole movie thinking about how it was that he could initiate more skin contact with his mother. He didn't think that was really going to be a problem. He did realize that the biggest problem was going to be his mother's emotional reaction. He wasn't sure how he was going to do things, but he was sure that he was going to have to take them real slow.

When the movie was over, Jane stretched and declared that she was going to bed.

Jonathan decided to make his first move. He leaned over and gave his mother a quick kiss. "Goodnight, Mom," he told her and went to his own room. Normally whenever he gave his mother a kiss it was on the cheek. But this time he gave her one on the lips. It only lasted a second and was only lips, but he had never done it before.

Jane was a little surprised at this, but wasn't bothered. The truth was she really liked it. She didn't know why but she decided that she liked it better on the lips. Jane was so sexually inexperienced that she had no ideal that that minute warm feeling that she felt was arousal. She just chalked it up to loving affection. Jonathan went to his room stripped off his clothing and shot off two loads before his cock shrunk.

"Damn," he thought, "things are getting interesting."

 

 

The next morning was Saturday. Jonathan got out of bed around 8:30 and blew another load into his dirty laundry. He was tempted to call up Becky and tell her he was going to be right over, but he realized that he had to exercise some control or he would never spend any time at home again. He went to the kitchen and found his mother eating some wheat toast. Her hair was wet damp, Jonathan knew that she always got up early in the morning and swam. He often tried to get up early in the morning so that he could see her in her bathing suit but she usually got up so early he couldn't bring himself to get up. He had only seen her a few times and it was from afar. She was so shy she didn't even want her son to see her in a bathing suite.

"Morning, Baby," she said to him, "is their something I can get you for breakfast?"

"No," he responded, "I just want a bowl of cereal." Jonathan pulled a box of cereal out of the cupboard and poured himself a bowl. He sat at the kitchen table and ate breakfast with his mother. The rest of the day went by fairly slowly for Jonathan. He wanted to take off and spend the rest of the day with Becky, but he knew that he couldn't just spend every waking second at her house. Even if his mother never became suspicious, he realized that he couldn't neglect his mother by spending all his free time at Becky's. He spent the morning and some of the afternoon helping his mother do some yard work and clean their swimming pool. He had to take a few masturbation breaks during this time and Jane knew what he was doing, but she continued to ignore it like she always did. At around 3:00 Jonathan couldn't take it any longer, he phoned Becky and told him that he was coming over. He had to rub one off before he left though or he would have been walking funny the whole way to her house. Once Becky answered the doorbell, Jonathan rushed her and pinned her against the wall of her hallway. He kissed her passionately and he hiked her dress up to her waist.

Becky was surprised but she quickly got into things. The way he just took her, really turned her on. She reached her hands down as he was kissing her and started to work his belt and pants. Jonathan had one hand leaning against the wall and took the other hand to push down his pants and boxers. Once they had gotten his boxers off Jonathan grabbed hold of her panties and ripped them right off. He positioned his cock at her entrance and drove it home. It didn't take long for Becky to become aroused so she was nice and wet when Jonathan impaled her.

Becky inhaled and arched her back and neck, breaking away from his mouth, as he shoved his cock into her waiting pussy. She let out a gasp as Jonathan pushed his cock inside her. It took three large thrust but he got all the way to the back of her pussy. Jonathan was excited and just went right to work. He thrust his huge cock into her wanting pussy and Becky gasped and moaned as he man handled her. It didn't take long before he felt his climax coming. He picked up the pace even more and with one powerful deep thrust, he blew his load into her. Becky's body tightened and she came as her body was filled with his copious amounts of cum. After they had both come down from their excitement, Becky looked into her young lovers face.

"Hello, to you too," she jokingly said. Jonathan laughed and gave her another affectionate kiss. He pulled out of her with a pop and pulled up his pants and boxers. Becky let down her dress and picked up her torn panties.

"I think I'll hold onto these as a souvenir," she said to him. Becky had Jonathan wait for her in the living room, while she went to get them something to drink. She came back in with a tray that had a pitcher of lemonade and two glasses on it. The two sat and just talked like friends for a little while as they drank their lemonade. "Oh," Becky suddenly said, "I almost forgot. I ordered something for you a while ago and it just came this morning."

"Oh," responded Jonathan, "what's that?" Becky got up from her seat went into another room and came back with an unmarked box.

"I got you this."

Jonathan took the box and opened it. Their were two things inside. One was a bottle of some kind of lotion. The other was some kind of tube. He picked up the tube and instantly noticed that on one end was some kind of rubbery substance, that was in the unmistakable shape of a vagina. He looked up at his teacher.

"Yup," she said, "it's exactly what you think it is. This will help you out on those instances were I'm not around. You'll have to make do with this until we can find you a steady source of pussy." Jonathan was getting excited again when she mentioned a steady amount of pussy. He smiled at her and opened his pants again.

"You've gotten me excited again," he said.

She smiled back at him and told him, she was going to have to do something about that. She stood up and took off her summer dress. She did not have a bra on so now she was completely naked. She knelt down in front of him and pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles. She went right to work sucking him off. She wrapped her moist lips around his shaft and started to bob her head up and down. After several minutes of pumping with her mouth and hand she pulled out then leaned over his cock.

"I think it's time for a little something new," she told him. She cupped both of her large breast with her hands and wrapped them around his cock. She squished them together and begun to run them up and down his shaft.

"Shit," Jonathan thought to himself. He had read about this but had not yet considered it. Jonathan decided to participate more in his first tittie fucking. He took one hand and placed it on her shoulder and begun to pump upward matching her rhythm. Soon Becky stopped her own pumping and just let Jonathan pump her breast. She bent her head down and opened up her mouth. When he reached the peak of his pumping, she happily sucked his cock into her mouth. Their was a pop every time he pulled out of her mouth and a moan escaped Becky mouth along with it. Becky loved it, she had never been able to get so much cock into her mouth, when she tittie fucked anyone before. After about fifteen minutes of this, Jonathan was about to explode. He was starting to feel more emboldened and pushed Becky back somewhat. He took his rod in his hand and pumped his orgasm to completion. He aimed his cock at Becky's face and let loose. Large globs shot out and landed right on Becky's face.

"There's so much of it," Becky thought, "and it just keeps coming and coming. Jonathan's cum splashed onto her face and dripped down on to her breast. Once he was finished, Becky's face and chest were covered in cum.

"Damn," she said, "For a minutes there I thought I was going to drown." They both laughed at her comment and Becky begun to lap up his cum and lick it off her fingers. Jonathan sat back on his chair watched his naked teacher eat his cum. If he had not just cum twice in a short period of time he would have gotten hard again. Once she had cleaned herself off she crawled over to Jonathan and cleaned his cock off with her mouth. It felt really good, but was more like a simple message at this point. Once she was finished, Becky took her glass of lemonade and drank from it swishing it around in her mouth.

She lay down on the floor and they continued to talk about their plans and tried to think of new possible women for Jonathan to fuck. After a while Jonathan realized that he had to get home. He hated the fact that he had to sneak to her house and than rush off, but that was unavoidable. He straightened out his clothes and she walked him to the door still naked. He made sure to take his package and she kissed him goodbye as he left.

The rest of the day went bye uneventfully. He used the device that Becky had given him, with the lotion. It felt much better than his hand, but still wasn't the same as a real pussy. That evening he ate dinner with his mother and they watched another movie together before turning in for the night. Once again he kissed his mother on the lips before he went to bed and Jane still didn't realize there was anything to it.

The next day he went back to Becky's house and fucked her twice before leaving her house. He still had to masturbate more than he fucked but he wasn't complaining.

The next week at school, Becky snuck him off during his lunch breaks and gave him a quick blowjob. They didn't have time for anything else, but he still met up with her at her house after school to fuck. Becky gave him several books to read about sexual positions and different kinds of sexual activities. He read them with enthusiasm looking forward for a chance to try some of the stuff he read about with Becky.

For two weeks this was his routine. He got up and masturbated. At school Becky would give him a blowjob during the lunch break. After school he would go over to her house and they would fuck. Back at home he had to masturbate several times to relieve his sexual tension. Every evening he would cuddle with his mother and give her a peck on the lips before she went to bed.

After two weeks, though, an opportunity presented itself. It was a Wednesday when Jonathan decided to make his move on another woman. Jonathan had been going over to Becky's house right after school. He had told his mother that he had become a volunteer helper for his teacher. He explained that he was going over to her house everyday after school to help her grade papers. Jane accepted this story without any hesitation. She thought it was great that her son was volunteering his time to help out his teacher. He absolutely hated lying to his mother, but he didn't see any other way. This left Jonathan with the perfect excuse to go over to his teacher's house, after school and fuck her brains out.

On Wednesday after he had finished fucking, he made his way home. When he got home he greeted his mother with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"I'm going to be gone for a few hours, Baby," she told him. "Were doing an inventory at the library and I told them I'd come in today for a few hours to help out."

"Ok, Mom," he told her. Jane made her way to her car and Jonathan made his way to the living room to watch some TV. On his way he looked out the living room and noticed through the window that Amber was entering their back yard. She was only wearing her black one piece and a pair of flip-flops. She had a towel thrown over her shoulder. "Mom is going to be gone for several hours," he thought to himself. He realized that this was the perfect opportunity for him to try to seduce Amber.

He stood by the window and watcher her stretch out and warm up for her swim. She climbed up to the platform and dove into the water. Jonathan was mesmerized by her athletic beauty. Her body was a slim, chiseled, piece of work. He watched her swim back and fourth for about an hour. He knew her swimming routine by heart now and realized that she was almost finished. He walked out into his back yard and over towards the swimming pool. As he was coming close, Amber started to climb out of the pool.

"Have a good swim?" he asked her. Amber looked up and noticed him and gave him a friendly smile.

"Hey Cutie, how's it going," she said to him.

Jonathan and Amber would have short conversations now and then. This was how she usually greeted him. She would usually innocently flirt with him, calling him cutie or handsome and commenting on how he was going to grow up to be a knockout. The two struck up a friendly conversation as Amber toweled herself off. Jonathan was trying to think up of a way that he could touch her without her slapping him in the face. He thought that he may be able to offer her a message, but he figured she'd see right through that.

He was straining for ideas when she sat down and said, "hey do you think you could do me a favor and stretch me for a bit."

"Sure," he told her, silently thanking his blind luck.

She laid down on her back stuck one leg in the air and asked him to push it back towards her body... She was very flexible and her leg almost touched her body.

"This works so much better when you have someone else to help," she commented.

"I'm just happy to help," he replied.

"Oh, I'm sure you are," she commented. Jonathan knew what she meant but acted oblivious. She laughed at his apparent innocence. As he was stretching her, Amber noticed that she was starting to feel a tingle in her nether regions.

"What the hell?" she thought to herself. She couldn't believe that she was getting turned on by Jonathan's touch. She wasn't overly mortified with herself. Truth be told she was a very horny girl and she loved to have sex. But she wasn't expecting herself to get turned on by a twelve year old boy.

"Oh, well," she thought to herself, "what's the harm? It's not like anything is actually going to happen. Amber switched legs and Jonathan begun pushing that leg towards her body. She was starting to feel playful and started to playfully flirt with him some more.

"So, Cutie, have you had to beat off the girls with a stick lately? You've grown into such a handsome young man." Jonathan expected her to say something like this and decided to play along.

"No," he responded. "Girls don't really like me."

"I can't believe that."

"It's true, usually whenever I try to talk with a girl, they act all weird and try to get away from me."

"Well their probably just intimidated by your good looks."

"No, that's not what scares them away."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's kinda strange. I don't think you would understand."

Amber was curious now, as to what it was that he was talking about. "Try me."

"Well you see there is this rumor going around about me and well all the girls think I'm some kind of freak, because of it."

"What could they possible be saying that would scare away all the girls?"

"I don't know if I should say, it's kind of embarrassing."

"Oh, come on try me, I promise I won't laugh. I want to see if there's anything that I can help with." In reality Amber had realized exactly what he was talking about. She had heard the rumors about him before; they were all over the school. A lot of the older girls in the high school would often joke about it in the locker room. Saying how one day one of them was going to find out for sure what was rumor and what was true. This was the main reason why she flirted with him. She had no intentions of making a move on him. But she thought it was fun flirting with someone so infamous. She realized that this may not have been an appropriate conversation to have with a twelve year old. But she was starting to get turned on and she thought making him a little embarrassed might be fun. As long as it didn't go too far.

"Well you see," he carried on, "there is this rumor about... well it's about..."

"Go on."

"Well, it's about my Johnson."

"Oh,"

Jonathan put on a little show pretending to be a little embarrassed.

"What about it?" Amber asked. She realized that she was being bad, but she was having fun and didn't want to stop.

"Well, you see there's this rumor going around that my ah... , Johnson is really big. And all the girls think that I am some kind of freak and just try to avoid me."

Right now Jonathan had stopped stretching her leg. He still held onto it but there was no tension.

"Oh, I can see how that would be a bit embarrassing to talk about. But don't worry, stupid rumors like that go around all the time. It will die down eventually."

"I can't see that happening anytime soon."

"Trust me it will. All rumors die out sooner or later."

"But that's just it, it's not just a rumor."

Amber was not expecting him to say this, but she brushed it off and laughed.

Jonathan pretended to be offended and let go of her leg. "See I knew you would laugh, he said."

"I'm sorry," she told him. She propped herself up on her arms. "But I mean you can't imagine how many times I've heard guys make the claim that they have a giant penis."

"Well, I'm not exactly claiming to be an expert. But I've seen they guys in the locker room and I can tell you for a fact that there is a big difference between them and me."

"Oh, ya." Amber was feeling really devilish by this point and started to push things. "Than exactly how big is yours?"

Jonathan knew that he had her right where he wanted her now. He could tell that she had become aroused frorm his touch and he had to just keep going. "Well, I have never measured it while it's soft. But when it's hard it's twelve inches long, three inches wide."

At first Amber's mouth dropped open, but then she tucked in her chin and eyed him in an unbelieving manner.

"It's true," he protested.

Amber didn't seem convinced. "Look, you may be well endowed, but you're not even a teenager yet. Even among grown men, size like that is only a myth."

"I'm not making this up. When I'm fully erect, my penis is twelve inches long."

"Ya," she said with a challenging look, "prove it." Amber knew that she was allowing things to get really out of hand. But she thought that everything would come to an end now. She never expected what he was going to say next.

"Alright."

Amber was taken back. She couldn't believe that he was actually going to show her his cock. Her pulse started to quicken now, she knew that she needed to stop this but she was really becoming aroused and curiosity was starting to get the better of her. She never actually believed any of the stories that she had heard. But now she was starting to wonder if maybe their was some truth to them.

"Ok," she said trying to control the pitch of her voice. "Show it to me."

"Not out here, someone could see. Come on I've got a ruler in my room."

Jonathan took her hand and pulled her to her feet. She couldn't believe what she was doing, as she followed him to his room.

"This is really stupid, Amber," she told her self. But she wouldn't listen. Once they reached his room, Jonathan closed the door than went to his desk and picked up a ruler. Amber was standing in the middle of his room, still in her black one piece. She found that she was unusually quiet as Jonathan found the ruler. "Here," he said as he extending his arm with the ruler. Amber took the ruler without saying anything. She kept telling herself that this was a bad idea, but she was way to worked up to stop now.

Jonathan was wearing a pair of kaki shorts and a t-shirt. He had gone up to his room and taken his boxers off, earlier and never put his shoes and socks back on. He reached down and undid the button and the zipper of his shorts, than let them drop to the floor.

"Holy shit!" was all Amber could say when she saw his monstrous cock. She couldn't believe what was seeing. "It's the biggest one I have ever seen."

This gave Jonathan a big boost in confidence and he said, "Well go ahead and measure it."

Amber snapped to her senses and remembered what she was there for. She got down on both knees and took a hold of his massive cock with one hand. As soon as she touched his cock she felt a shiver run all they way down her spine and straight to her pussy. She didn't know what it was, but she liked it. She placed the ruler against his cock and sure enough, they were the same length. Amber took the ruler away but kept her hand on his cock. By this time her pussy was already soaking wet. She was no longer thinking, she was just reacting. She slowly stroked his cock with her hand, admiring the beautiful massive work of art before her.

Jonathan realized that he had her now. He had gained a lot more confidence and control now. He didn't just jump right into sex, but built things up, before the big show. He took a hold of Amber's head and pulled it towards his cock.

When his cock reached her lips, she just opened them and took his massive shaft into her mouth. She didn't even think about it, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. She had never had anything this big in her mouth, he pushed his cock in deep and her jaw started to ache. Jonathan fell that her tongue was pierced just like Becky's. He was curious what it would feel like to have a blowjob without one, but he wasn't upset. Amber started to get into things and tightened her lips around his cock and swirled her tongue around his shaft. She slowly pumped her mouth and tongue up and down his shaft.

Jonathan thought that she was pretty good at what she was doing. Not quite as good as Becky, but Jonathan wasn't about to complain. She continued to bob up and down on his shaft and Jonathan removed his t-shirt. He was enjoying her mouth, but this wasn't what he really wanted. He put one hand on her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Amber looked up at him in surprise. He bent over and took both of her hands, pulling her up to her feet. She stood up right in front of him; she stood about two inches taller than him. He was smiling at her, while she had a spacey confused look.

He reached up and hooked the straps to her bathing suit. Suddenly he pulled her suit all the way down to her ankles. He stood back up and admired the naked seventeen year old in front of him. This was the first time he was able to get a good look at her body. She looked like she was built for speed. She was very lean but still well toned. She had one of the tightest bodies that Jonathan had ever seen. Here legs looked like they could run for hours without getting tired. Here stomach was flat and seemed to cave in the closer it got to her pussy. Her bikini area was as smooth as a baby and had no tan lines. Her breasts were pretty small but they were round and well shaped. Her shoulders gave her a sense of poise that made her look like a model. Her blond hair was done up in a pony tail and was practically dry now.

Jonathan walked around her, to check out the rest of her. Amber followed him with her eyes but didn't say anything. Her heart was beating so hard, she thought it was going to explode. Jonathan came up behind her. The first thing that he noticed was her ass. It was small, round, and looked like he could bounce a quarter off it. His eyes hovered on it for a while then moved up to her back. Her back was chiseled to perfection from years of intense swimming. Jonathan compared her body to Becky's. Her body was different from Becky's but he couldn't decide which he liked better. Probably which ever he was looking at at the time.

Jonathan reached up to Amber's pony tail. He grabbed the elastic holding her hair in place and pulled it out. Letting her golden locks fall free. Her light blond hair, went down to her shoulders. He had known her for years so he knew that she was a natural blond. Jonathan returned to her front, he took her hands and started to lead her to his bed. She knew what was coming but she was putty in his hands by this point. He pushed her back on his bed and she fell down on her back. Jonathan positioned her so her ass was right on the edge of his bed. He bent down and reached under the mattress for something. He pulled out a condom that he had stashed under his mattress. Becky had purchased some XXL sized condoms for him. It took her a few days to find some large enough, though. He opened the package and slipped the lubed up latex on his cock.

He reached under her thighs and pushed them up and spread her legs. He took a hold of his cock and placed it at her entrance. He stopped and looked her in the face, she was breathing faster now.

"Do you want this?" he asked her knowing the answer.

Amber swallowed, than spoke, "yes."

That was all he needed to hear and he started to push his cock inside. Becky had advised him to move in slowly at first, with other women. She told him that most women would need to get used to his size at first. He made it about halfway, when he heard Amber say, "Oh, my god."

He stopped and looked up at her. She was arched all the way back, with her mouth and eyes all the way opened. Jonathan stopped and smiled to himself. He jiggled his cock inside Amber and she cooed from the attention.

"Oh, fuck it's big," she practically shouted.

"Are you ready for more?" he asked her.

"I'm ok, keep going," she responded. Jonathan pushed some more and got another three inches. "Fuck, stop here for a second," she quickly got out.

Jonathan did as she said; he didn't want to hurt her. Amber's breathing was heavier now; he watched her small breast rise and fall as she labored at her breathing. He took the opportunity to further admire her athletic body.

"God, you are beautiful," he told her. She looked up at him and smiled

"Ok, I'm ready, keep going," she said to him.

Jonathan got another inch and his cock hit her cervix. Jonathan leaned over Amber, putting his hands on the bed. He gave a quick short thrust and completely stuffed her.

"Oh, fuck," she said.

Jonathan didn't push any deeper but started to twitch his cock inside her pussy.

Amber grabbed his biceps, she brought her bent legs up higher, and arched her back. Her body shuddered as she had her first orgasm. She squeezed his cock like a vise; she was smaller and tighter than Becky.

Once her orgasm subsided, she looked up at Jonathan. "That was incredible," she said.

Jonathan smiled and said, "we've only just gotten started." Jonathan began to slowly rock his hips. He needed to loosen her up before he could start to pump inside her. Amber started to moan and pant as Jonathan rocked inside her. She thought that she had died and gone to heaven. His cock was so big, she thought he was going to split her in two, but she didn't care. After a few minutes of this she had become loose enough that he could move in and out of her. He only moved in and out a few inches at first. Amber pulled her legs back and put her feet on his pelvis. This seemed to open her up a little more so that he could move in and out of her easier.

Jonathan started to pick up the pace of his pumping and pulled out further than he had before. As he continued to fuck Amber with her feet on his pelvis, she started chanting,

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck," softly. Like Becky her cunt was on fire. "Oh, god, your cock is huge. Keep fucking me," she excitedly told him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.