Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 2: Jonathan's World Gets Rocked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jonathan's World Gets Rocked - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

One Friday afternoon early into the school year, as he was getting ready to walk home his advisor, Ms. Shane, stopped him and asked him to come see her in her classroom, after school. Jonathan was really annoyed at this request because he had already gone almost seven hours with out masturbating and he really wanted to get home and blow off a load. Jonathan went into Ms. Shane's classroom,.

"Shut the door please Jonathan," she asked him.

He did as he was asked and sat down at a chair in front of her desk. "Is there something that you wanted to discuss with me, Ms. Shane?" he asked her.

"Yes Jonathan, there is," she replied. Jonathan had to struggle to focus on what Ms. Shane was saying. Not only was he extremely horny but Ms. Shane was the hottest teacher in the school. Ms. Shane was the newest teacher in the school, this was her first year. She was in her late thirties, but was still a knockout. She had long, curly, red hair, that she usually wore down. She had nice D cup breast that were still firm and high. Jonathan's favorite part of her body was her legs. They were full, shapely, mature legs. Not chubby, but still quite full. Ms. Shane's whole physique was full and mature, though she was far from over weight. Jonathan loved the way she looked, it just seemed like her body was built for sex. She was definitely the most fantasized about teacher in the school and Jonathan was no exception.

"Jonathan, I'm going to tell you something and it is going to sound absolutly insane. And it's going to be very hard for you to believe, but I really hope that you keep an open mind and think about what it is that I am going to tell you," Ms. Shane told him.

"Ah, ok," Jonathan responded, with a sudden sense of curiosity.

"Jonathan, I know that this is going to be embarrassing, but I have heard a rumor about you. A rumor about a certain "body part" of yours."

Jonathan went red in the face. He knew exactly what his teacher was talking about. He really wasn't that surprised that she had heard the rumor, considering how wide spread it was. But he was absolutely shocked that she, a teacher, would actually bring it up to him.

"I know that I am dropping a bomb on you Jonathan and I am very sorry that I am embarrassing you like this. But you need to know something, you are a very special person Jonathan," she carried on.

Jonathan felt about two inches tall right now. He couldn't believe that his teacher was talking to him about the size of his penis. "Ms. Shane," he finally said, "I really don't feel comfortable talking about this with you. I mean I know you're a teacher and you have to do the whole, "you should never be ashamed of you body" routine but this is a little much to handle."

"I'm sorry Jonathan," she continued, "but I'm afraid you are mistaken about the purpose of this conversation."

"Huhhh," was all that Jonathan was able to get out.

"Jonathan, have you ever heard of totems?"

 

"Sure they're those things that Native American's used to worship, right?"

 

"That's true, but the kind of totems that I am referring to are more like life forces. Totem is really only one of the names that have been given to them over the millennia, but I believe that totem is the word that you're most familiar with. What a totem is is the embodiment of a life force in human nature. For example a Love Totem, is literally the embodiment of love and that totem is what gives human's the capacity to love one another."

"Umm, I'm really not sure, at all, where you're going with this conversation."

"Be patient with me, Jonathan, I will get there very soon."

"Ah, ok."

"Now these totems manifest themselves within humans. Once they do, it is that person's job to live their lives honoring that spiritual embodiment. For example a person that is the totemistic embodiment of love, their job is to express love around them. By doing this they feed humanity love and humanity is therefore able to express love."

At this point all that Jonathan could think to himself is, "holy shit, my teacher is crazy, I am in a classroom with a crazy women, who wants to talk about my penis."

"I know that all of this sounds crazy, Jonathan"

"Ya, just a little."

"Well Jonathan, I'm about to tell you something that will really blow you away. Jonathan, you are a totem."

Jonathan sat in silence for about a minute then he broke out into laughter. He couldn't believe what his teacher was telling him. He was some kind of mystical god or something, who was suppose to spread love around the world like cupid or something. Calming himself down he started to enquire more about what his teacher was saying. "Wait, wait, let me get this straight. You're telling me that I'm some kind of god or something?"

"No, if anything I would say that you're more like a temple."

"Ok, whatever, I'm a temple that is supposed to spread love to the world?"

"No, I never said that you were a Love Totem, I just used that as an example."

"Ok, so than what kind of totem am I?"

"You are a pleasure totem, sexual pleasure to be specific."

At this Jonathan stopped his laughter. He decided that he had stayed too long and that he really needed to get out of this classroom and away from this teacher. He stood up and made his way towards the door. Ms. Shane stood up, but stayed at her desk. She knew that Jonathan was spooked now and didn't want to scare him more by rushing towards him.

"Jonathan please wait, I know that this is a lot to take in, but please just let me finish explaining things," Ms. Shane said to him. Jonathan stood in front of the door, he didn't know why he was hesitating. He went back to his seat, he couldn't explain it, but Ms. Shane just didn't feel like a sexual predator to him. He could sense that she really was concerned for him and that kept him from bolting out the door, however, not by much. "Jonathan please just let me finish, then I promise you can do whatever you want, ok?"

Jonathan let out a shaky muffled, "ok."

"Now as I was mentioning earlier, I heard a rumor about you. To be blunt I have heard that you have an abnormally large penis. I am bringing this up because this is one of the aspects of your particular type of totem. Now I know this is embarrassing, but I think that I know some things about you. Things that no one else knows, so I couldn't have learned about them. For example I bet that you find yourself constantly in need of sexual release, much more than an average teen. You probably have to relieve yourself multiple times a day, maybe even in the double digits. And when you do you ejaculate very large amount of semen, much more semen than seems possible."
Some of Jonathan anticipation seemed to be relieved upon hearing this. His curiosity as to how she could possible know any of this replaced it. The only other person who could possible know this stuff was his mother and he knew there was no way she had told anyone about it.

"How could you possible know any of this," he asked her.

"Jonathan, you are like this for a reason. You are a totem of sexual pleasure. You are one of the distributors of the life force of sexual pleasure to the world. It is your job to feel sexual pleasure, so that you may disperse it to the rest of the world. You were made like this, so that you could feel as much sexual pleasure as possible."

Jonathan's head told him that this was absolutely crazy, that his teacher had to be completely delusional. But there was some strange feeling, deep down inside him, that told him that everything that she was telling him was real.

"Ok," he said, "so how do you fit into all of this?"

Ms. Shane smiled at him. She was relieved that he was taking things as well as he was.

"Jonathan, I am part of a secret society, that has been around for thousands of years. It is our job to find and guide young totems, so that they are able to better do their work. I am a priestess that was sent her to help you in any way that I can."

"A priestess: so you're here to like give me advice and stuff?"

"For starters."

"What do you mean?"

"Well remember what I told you earlier, about how you're a temple."

"Ya," Jonathan said cluelessly and then he suddenly realized what she meant. "Wait a minute you're not saying..."

"Yes Jonathan, earlier when I said that after I explain, you can do anything that you want, I meant anything."

Jonathan instantly lost all sense of trepidation and disbelief. Now it was all replaced by pure lust. His half deflated cock had sprung back to life and it was fully erect again. His erection was apparent, from the tent in his pants.

Ms. Shane saw it and smiled, "I guess that the rumors are true." Jonathan looked down at his pants and he started to blush again. "Don't worry, Jonathan," she told him as she went to lock the door of the classroom. "There is no need to be embarrassed." Ms. Shane got down on her knees in front of the sitting student. Jonathan was so nervous that he couldn't move anything other than his neck. Ms. Shane took a hold of his pants and looked him in the eyes. "Do you want this, Jonathan?" she asked. Jonathan could only nod his head up and down. He knew that this was dangerous and stupid, but right now his cock was doing all the decision making. He knew this was what he had wanted for a long time, but he was still nervous as hell. "Don't worry sweetheart, well take things slow at first," she said to him. Ms. Shane undid the belt to his jeans, undid the clasp, and pulled down the zipper. She opened up his pants, reached into them and grabbed his cock. Ms. Shane stopped for a second as she took a hold of his cock. She closed her eyes and Jonathan saw her shudder for a second. Ms. Shane composed herself, then pulled out his huge cock. Ms. Shane gasped when she saw it. She knew it was huge, but she had no idea just how huge it was.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry for dragging this out so long, but there is something I just have to do," she told him.

"Ok," Jonathan responded to her. He was starting to feel less trepidation as he was getting into the moment.

Ms. Shane went to her desk, opened up a drawer, and pulled out a ruler. She knelt in front of him again and placed the ruler against his cock. It went right up to the tip of his cock. Ms. Shane was amazed, this twelve year old boy, had a twelve inch cock. It was at least three inches wide as well. She could just barely get her fingers around. Ms. Shane was amazed, she realized that her life just got really great. Ms. Shane stroked his cock up and down. Jonathan was in heaven, he finally had the hand of a beautiful woman wrapped around his cock. He noticed that Ms. Shane didn't seem to be feeling to bad herself. Her breathing was quickening and she seemed a little flustered.

"Just relax, Sweetheart, and let me take good care of you," she told him and than went to work. She stuck out her tongue and licked it all the way up the bottom of his shaft. Jonathan now discovered that his teacher had a tongue ring and it felt incredible going up his shaft. Once she reached the top she gave a lingering kiss to it's head. Ms. Shane than wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock. She sucked on his crown and she swirled her tongue around it. Jonathan was in heaven, never in his wildest dreams did he think it could ever be this good. She started to pump the bottom of his shaft with her hand as she sucked on its head. She then began to slowly move her head down and up his shaft. She picked up the speed and really started to get into his blowjob. She had to strain her jaw slightly to fit his cock in her mouth, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She swirled her pierced tongue all over his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Ms. Shane moaned while she sucked his cock. The vibrations from her throat gave an extra simulation to Jonathans cock. Every few strokes she would go down so far that his cock touched the back of her throat. Then she would pull all the way out and stroke her hand all the way up and down his shaft.

Ms. Shane was a very skilled cock sucker but even she couldn't get his entire length down her throat. Jonathan couldn't believe just how good it felt to have the warm wet mouth encasing his cock. While her lips and tongue continued to swirl over his shaft one hand continuously stroked the base of his cock, while the other gently fondled his balls.

Jonathan could feel the tightening of his balls and knew that he was going to blow his load into his teacher's mouth. "I'm going to cum!," he told her.

Ms. Shane moved her mouth up to the head of his cock and continued to pump his shaft. Soon his load was shooting off into her mouth. Ms. Shane was surprised by two things. First the volume of cum that he shot into her mouth. She knew that he shot off much more cum than the average person, but she never imagined just how much he was capable of shooting off. She almost lost some of his cum, but was able to hold it in. The second thing that surprised her was the taste. His was the best tasting cum, that she had ever had. It was very sweet, not bitter, like the other cum that she had tasted. Ms. Shane continued to suck on the head of his cock for a few more seconds making sure that she got every last bit out. Once she was satisfied, she took her mouth off his cock and looked him in the face. "How are you feeling?" she asked him.

"That was incredible," he responded.

Ms. Shane giggled then thanked him for the compliment. "We better get going now," she told him, "we have really pushed our luck with the amount of time that we have stayed her." Ms. Shane stuffed his half erect penis back into his pants and zipped him back up. She stood up and then pulled him to his feet. He was not a very tall kid and she was wearing heels, so his head was now even with her nose.

Ms. Shane reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "Here," she told him, "This is my address, I made sure to get a place close to yours. If you want, you can come by today and we can have some more fun and we can talk more. We don't need to worry about being interrupted, so we can take all the time that we want." Jonathan was thrilled about this idea.

"What time can I come over?" he excitedly asked.

Ms. Shane giggled, then responded to him. "Whenever you want Sweetheart, I am here to be at your disposal, anytime you want." She leaned down to him and gave him a kiss on the lips, "now get going before your mother gets worried about you." With that Jonathan left the room and started back to his house.

 

As he walked home his mind was going a mile a minute. His whole world had just been completely rocked by what happened. Things were very different now and were more than a little intimidating. When he got home his mother was there waiting for him. Because she didn't need the money, she didn't work full time at the library. She only kept the job to keep busy, while her son was at school. She was usually there waiting for him when he got home from school.

"There you are Baby," this is what Jane always called her son. "Where have you been I was starting to get worried." "Sorry mom I was talking to a teacher about something and I just lost track of time."

"Is everything alright," she asked, somewhat concerned.

"Yup everything's fine, it was just about an up coming project." Jonathan hated lying to his mother. But he realized that he definitely could not tell his mother, that he had been given a blowjob by his teacher.

"Ok," she responded, "I made you a few quesadillas for when you got home."

"Awesome," Jonathan declared. He was pretty hungry now after what he had gone through. Jonathan ate a lot, he figured it had something to do with his masturbation. He was pretty small but he still managed to put away a lot more than kids older than him. It was a good thing they were rich or he would have eaten them out of house and home. Jonathan ate the quesadillas that his mother made him and downed a couple glasses of ice tea. He thought about the piece of paper in his pocket and his cock started to stir in his pants. It hadn't been very long since he left his teacher's class room but he was already starting to feel really horny again. It was a Friday so he knew that Ms. Shane would be home by now and he decided that he would pay her a visit, right away.

"Mom, I'm going out for a while," Jonathan told his mother, "I'll be back later."

"Ok, Baby," she responded, "make sure you take your cell phone and call me if you're going to be late."

Jonathan kissed his mother on the cheek then started to make his way towards Ms. Shane's house. It may have seemed strange that Jane would let her twelve year old son just take off without even asking where he was going or what he was doing but Jonathan was a good kid that never got into trouble and his mother knew this. She never had any trouble with him, so she gave him a lot of freedom. Even if she didn't trust her son, she was just to timid to stop him from doing whatever he wanted. It only took Jonathan five minutes to walk to Ms. Shane's house. He had no idea that she lived so close to him. Jonathan stood on the sidewalk in front of his teacher's house and then looked around him.

He was a little nervous now. He realized that if anyone saw him going to his teacher's house by himself, they would wonder what he was doing. He didn't see anyone around so he walked up to her house and rang the door bell. Ms. Shane answered the door,

"Hi there handsome, come on in, we don't want anyone to get suspicious."

"My thoughts exactly," Jonathan responded. He entered his teacher's house, and she shut the door. She took his hand and led him into the living room. Ms. Shane was wearing a white summer dress that had buttons all the way up the front and she was barefoot, Jonathan thought that her dress made her look like a real knockout. She asked him to have a seat on her living room couch and asked him if he wanted a cold drink. He realized that his throat was a little dry and nodded his head. She went to the kitchen and left him in the living room. Even with what happened earlier in the day, he was really nervous. She came back with two glass of ice tea. Jonathan drank about half the glass in one gulp. Ms. Shane giggled at his nervousness, causing him to blush.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sweetheart," she said to him, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. Your just so innocent and cute."

"That's ok," he responded to her, "I'm just still pretty nervous."

"It's ok, Sweetheart. We can go as slow as you want. Why don't we talk about a few things, first?"

"Ok," Jonathan responded.

"First off, I just want to make sure you truly understand what our roles are here. You are a very special and important young man. You play a very important role in the world. And I know that may seem intimidating, but I am here to see to any needs that you may have. Any needs, advice, support, and of course sex. Jonathan my body now belongs to you, you can do anything that you want with me. My body exist now for your pleasure."

"Wow," was all that Jonathan could get out.

Ms. Shane giggled again, "I know it's a lot to take in."

"So your saying that I can do anything that I want to you?"

"Anything."

"Wow."

"It's ok Sweetheart take all the time that you need to take this in."

"You said that you are from a secret society and they are the one's who sent you here?"

"That's right, I am a priestess, from a secret society called the Order of Life. It has been our duty to aid and look after totems for thousands of years. The Order of Life exist so that totems, just like you, can better perform their duties so that the world can better benefit from them."

"I'm still not sure how this whole totem thing works."

"It's all right, Sweetheart. Truth be told, even we are not entirely sure how everything works. But this we do know. There are spiritual forces all around us. These spiritual forces are what allow us to feel, love, excitement, pleasure and other things like this. There are hundreds of different kinds of spiritual forces. The problem is that most people are not capable of coming into contact with those spiritual forces on their own. We don't know why but people need a medium, something that can siphon these forces and distribute them to the people around them. That is where you come in; you are one of those mediums. You are capable of extracting the spiritual force of sexual pleasure and distribute it to society. You do this by being stimulated sexually. That brings me to my primary purpose here. I am here to make sure that you get all the sexual pleasure that you want. I am your sex toy, to be used however you want."

Jonathan was a little shocked at what his teacher was telling him. "You're ok with that, I mean being a sex toy, as you call it?"

"I know many women's lib activist would probably not be too happy if they found out, but believe me I am just as excited about it as you are. Believe me; I have been looking forward to this for a long time."

Jonathan wished she had not just said this, it suddenly made him feel insecure and Ms. Shane could tell.

"Is their something wrong, Sweetheart?" she asked him.

"I think you are going to be very disappointed. I mean I'm just a kid, today was the first time I have ever had anyone touch my penis."

Ms. Shane put down her iced tea, moved over and wrapped her arms around Jonathan. "Don't worry Sweetheart. You may not believe this, but it is literally impossible for you not to make me feel good. You see your penis is no ordinary penis."

"I know that already."

Ms. Shane giggled again. "Besides that. You see your penis gives off sexual energy; just having any type of skin contact will make any woman who touches it feel great. In fact your whole body gives off sexual energy, all that is required is skin contact. But your penis gives off a much more concentrated amount of sexual energy. This way, just making skin contact when you are sexually aroused is enough to make them aroused. And when they come in contact with your penis, they experience an abundance of sexual pleasure."

With these words Jonathan remembered the way his teacher acted when she was stroking his cock earlier in the day.

"Wait is that why you were breathing heavier than normal when you were,... you know... rubbing my penis?"

"Exactly, just making skin contact with your penis was pleasing me sexually. Believe it or not but you gave me an orgasm and I wasn't even touching myself. As long as you are feeling good, I will feel just as good, maybe even better."

Jonathan was starting to feel more confident and comfortable now. He looked up at Ms. Shane, into her eyes. The were very dark, almost black eyes, Jonathan had never noticed how beautiful they were until now.

"Ms. Shane?" Jonathan asked.

"You can call me Becky when were together like this, Sweetheart."

Jonathan like the sound of that. "Ok,... Becky, can I kiss you?"

Becky didn't answer him; she just leaned down and kissed him. She started off slow but soon opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into his mouth. This was the first time he had ever kissed someone of the opposite sex. Jonathan wrapped his arms around his teacher's body and she wrapped her arms around his neck. It didn't take long before Jonathan's trepidation, had been replaced by lust and pleasure and he really got into their make out session. Jonathan loved the taste of her tongue. After they had spent a good amount of time passionately kissing, Becky broke away from him.

"Would you like me to take off my clothes?" Becky asked him. Jonathan didn't respond, he only nodded his head up and down. Becky left the couch and stood in front of him, giving him a seductive smile. She stood with her feet shoulder width apart and started to undo the buttons on her dress. She started at the top and worked her way down to the bottom. Jonathan was awe struck as he saw more of her skin, start to be revealed to him. She saw that she was wearing a white bra and a pair of panties, underneath her summer dress. Once she had all the buttons undone she took both sides of her dress and opened it wide to display her partially covered features. Jonathan's eyes were wide as saucers and his mouth was hanging open. She was wearing a white lace bra and matching white thong panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.