Life Is Never What It Seems - Cover

Life Is Never What It Seems

Copyright© 2007 by Aurillus

Chapter 1: Meet The Watson's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meet The Watson's - A young man discovers that he is borne to have sex, literally. He was put on this earth so that he can have sex as much as possible. With as many women as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem  

Jane Watson walked by her son, Jonathan's, door. It was unmistakable from the sound, what he was doing in there. Her twelve year old son was masturbating in his room. Jane instantly felt uncomfortable and moved away from her son's door. She had to move far enough so that she couldn't hear what her son was doing, in order to compose her self. This was not an uncommon thing in her house. Her son masturbated in his room many times a day. Jane knew that it couldn't be, but it seemed like her son masturbated twenty times a day. Jane was a very timid, shy woman. She had never spoken to her son about anything sexual; she just couldn't bring herself to bring up the subject. Fortunately for her, schools these days usually had a very extensive Sex Ed program and she was saved from having to explain things her self. Jane's shyness did nothing, however, to ward off her curiosity. She new that all teens masturbate, but she was pretty sure that it wasn't normal for a teen to masturbate the number of times that her son did.

Jane really knew very little about sex. Truth be told she had only had sex once in her life. She was seventeen and she had been talked into going to a college party with her older sister, who wasn't as shy. There a grad student had taken an interest in Jane. She was a very beautiful girl and her shyness seemed to only turn him on more. Jane had never even touched alcohol before and she was a petite girl, so it only took a few reluctant drinks for Jane to be completely at his mercy. The next day Jane shut herself in her room and would not speak to anyone. Once her parents coaxed the story out of her, Jane's father became furious. Jane's father was a lawyer; he knew that rape charges would never stick. But he still wanted his daughter's rapist to pay. The boy's father turned out to be a very rich man, who had been covering up for his son for years. Jane's father took him to court and won an even $10,000,000 in damages. Jane's father put it all in a trust fund for her, until she turned eighteen. During the trial it was discovered that Jane was pregnant.

She discussed her options with her parents and decided to keep the baby. It was a decision that she would never regret afterwards. She knew it was going to be difficult raising a child as a young single mother, but she had all the money they would ever need and she still had the support and help of her parents. Jane got her GED and dropped out of school, so she wouldn't have to endure the ridicule of her classmates. She delivered a healthy baby boy and enrolled in a local university. Jane earned her degree in Library Sciences and started working for the local city library. It was quiet work, but that was the way she liked it. Jane was still a very shy woman and enjoyed her simple life. She may have been a millionaire, but you would never have known it by the way she lived. She and her son lived in a nice house. It wasn't what would come to mind, as the home of a millionaire, but it was still the best house in the neighborhood. Jane made sure that they had a large back yard, so her son had plenty of space to play in. She didn't leave the house very much and she didn't have very many friends. She didn't mind it though, She felt that the only one that she really needed was her son. She loved Jonathan very much and pretty much lived her life for him. She was very proud of her son. At twelve years old he was very bright and had been able to skip a grade. He was also very mature and well behaved. He rarely gave his mother any problems as he grew up. On the few occasions where he did act up, Jane didn't not have the nerve to discipline him. Fortunately for her Jonathan would usually feel really guilty afterwards and make amends on his own. The two had a good relationship; they talked a lot and did a lot of things together. They usually spent their evenings snuggled up together watching TV or a movie. She was usually able to drive the knowledge of her son's masturbatory habits out of her mind, when they were together. She just preferred to pretend that she knew nothing about it.

 

Back in his room, Jonathan sat naked on his bed, furiously stroking his cock. This was something that he did at least six times a day, but more often it came out to around ten. Jonathan just couldn't help himself. If he saw a beautiful woman, he started to feel really aroused and he just had to blow his load. Right now he was thinking about Amber Smith, his next door neighbor. She was a senior in high school. Jonathan's middle school and Amber's high school were in one building. He saw the high school students all the time, but there was very little interaction between them. Amber would come by and swim in their pool everyday. Jane had been a recreational swimmer since she was in high school. Jane's older sister had been a competitive swimmer on their high school's swim team; she even got a swimming scholarship to attend a local university. Jane was not competitive at all so she just swam with her sister, for her own pleasure and to stay in shape. Once Jane moved into their current house she had a one lane lap pool installed in their large back yard. She made sure that there were plenty of lush trees in their back yard so no one could see into their yard when she swam. Amber was on her high school swim team and Jane had given her permission to use their pool, whenever she wanted to train. Jane had a special biometric lock on the gate to their back yard and it was programmed so Amber could open it. She would come over to swim in their pool after school and Jonathan would watch her from his window.

Amber was gorgeous. She was slim and athletic; her whole body was toned tightly. She had small round B cup breast and was about 5'8". She had platinum blond hair that went to her shoulders, green eyes, and tanned skin. He would wait by his window, everyday, for her to show up. He would watch her stretch and warm up in her one piece swim suite, then mount the platform and dive into the water. Once she was in the water, he went to his bed and began pumping his cock furiously. He would often shoot these loads into his discarded laundry. He originally started doing this into his underwear, but he usually ran out of underwear to shoot his load into. He wondered what his mother felt about all of this. There was no way that she couldn't know about how much he masturbated. She did his laundry and she must have noticed that all of his laundry, was soiled with more than just dirt. But Jonathan no longer cared. He knew that his mother knew, about his masturbating, but he just couldn't stop. Jonathan's mother did notice how soiled her son's clothes really were. This was something that really shocked Jane every time she did his laundry. His clothes were absolutely drenched in semen, by the time it was laundry day. Jane was completely aware of her lack of sexual knowledge. But one thing that she was fairly certain of was that a normal twelve year old did not shoot off this much semen. She new that all boys masturbate, but she was fairly sure that it was not normal for a twelve year old to masturbate so much or to ejaculate so much semen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.