Wendy, My Brother's Wife (Revised) - Cover

Preview

Wendy, My Brother's Wife (Revised)

by Stultus

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Mind Control, Magic, Tear Jerker, Slut Wife, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: The world is full of Mind Control stories and most of them even sound like fun... until you become one of the victims. A story of lost love, redemption and Lovett County. A very different sort of MC story with very little sex. Slightly revised and re-edited.

Thanks to my original Editors: DuffieDawg, Gandalf4217 & Zaffan, and thanks to Dragonsweb who responded to my call for a cleanup on Isle 5


Author's Comments for this Revision —

Everyone loves Mind Control stories and story sites everywhere are full of them! They are wish fulfillment fantasy at its best! Usually involving socially inept teens who gain access to magic, like a ring of power™, who then run wonderfully amok, commanding the beauties of the opposite sex to submit to their power, and invariably become their sexual toys!

Well, this isn't that sort of story.

I was in a very contrary mood and decided one day to write the exact opposite sort of story ... namely, what happens if you're on the other side of that magic ring, and you're the helpless pawn?

Ok, the end result wasn't terribly sexy, and it would have made a terrible premise for a stroke story. Instead, a more cerebral sort of story emerged that came and went with very little notice or fuss. It's not one of my better stories, or at least no one has ever emailed me saying "Write more with this character!", but this tale does peak a bit into the darker corners of the Lovett County mythology. That's worth the clean-up effort alone!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.