Sisters of the Mists - Cover

Sisters of the Mists

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The threat of war looms on the horizon. Terrible prophecies of demonic intrusion in the world appear to be coming true. Few know more about the agents of evil than Danica and her friends. Do they have the power to use that knowledge to stop the growing darkness? The continuation of "Danica". I will add codes as the story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow  

"It is good to see you fully recovered, Master," Ebonar said, as he rose to his feet.

"Dying and having your soul shot across the world can be a trying experience. I expected as much, having watched Camilla experience it," Zoraster responded absently, glancing at various mirrors and activating them with his thoughts.

"Will you resume your rightful place here, Master?"

"No. This plays to my advantage. So long as the world believes Zoraster Arias dead, they will fail to account for me in planning to counter my work." Zoraster waved his hand, and all the mirrors went dark. "You have done well in reviving the Guild of Death. The surge of power awakened my mind almost immediately when the first human pledged his loyalty to the Lord of Murder."

"I must say that you look well, Master," Ebonar noted with a smile.

"Indeed," Zoraster laughed, brushing at an imaginary spot on his robes. "Magic can only do so much to reverse the rigors of aging upon the body. I had no idea how much time had affected me until I awakened in this young body. Had I known, I would have purposely transferred my mind into this clone body long ago."

Zoraster stiffened and closed his eyes. A smile spread across his face as he reached out with his senses to touch magic put in place some time ago. When he opened his eyes, he said to Ebonar, "You will have another visit from Meckataur's pawn, soon. Another of his spawn has matured."

"They will be fine tools, Master."

"Tools I will not underestimate, as I did Danica," Zoraster said in low voice, with his brow furrowing. "Gather my most learned students of the True Runes. I have a task for them. Inform no one of my revival."

"It shall be so, Master."


Reappearing in the manor, Danica looked over at Marlena and asked, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm just a little shaken up. I never would have believed a mere woodland troll could ignore my illusions so easily," Marlena answered.

"It must have been those blessed amulets. Just learn a few more offensive spells, and you'll be fine." Danica gestured for the other redhead to follow, and then continued as they walked, "We could make you some wands as a backup, until you're comfortable with your own spells."

"That's probably a good idea," Marlena agreed. "Are we going to the girls' wing?"

"The others are waiting for us there," Danica replied. "They're looking for those demons in their family books."

"At least my spell worked against the minor demons," Marlena said in a dismissive tone.

Danica pursed her lips, and then said, "We need to figure out some way for you to carry your artifact with you, without affecting its magic. With that boosting the power of your illusions, I doubt even the greater demons would have been able to penetrate them without being prepared ahead of time."

They reached the common area of the girls' wing then, to find the clones were painting each other's nails, and fixing each other's hair. Danica chuckled, but didn't otherwise react to how outrageous the styles looked. She also noted how much the clones were maturing, to have reached this stage of development. Only three months ago, they had the minds of five-year-olds. Now, they were rapidly moving toward a teenage mindset.

Remembering her teen years, that worried Danica a little.

Andrea piped up, "Come look. We've found all the demons."

"Good. Now we'll know what we're up against," Danica remarked, moving over to sit down with the gathered witches.

"First things first, their common abilities," Celes said as soon as Danica and Marlena sat down. "They can all teleport, with very few restrictions. Distance, and even dimensional barriers have little bearing on that power. Ashley blocked them with some charms she'd put out, or they'd have been on us a lot quicker than they were."

"They'll all be able to hurl fire, as well. That power is nearly universal with greater demons," Ashley added.

"They can also absorb the powers of demons — or witches — in some cases, by killing them," Edna warned.

"Then there's the obvious danger from all the claws, horns, hoofs, and wings," Celes continued. "They're all ridiculously strong, so we certainly don't want them to get close to us if we can help it. Your turn, Andrea. The first one is from your book."

Andrea turned her family book so Danica and Marlena could see it. "The fat, ugly one has mental powers. It can read minds, use telekinesis, and possess people. It can also let out smells that can affect a person's mind — or just smell really awful."

Edna interjected, "We're in good shape with the Korplenz demon. They're extremely vain, and rarely absorb other powers. Since it believes its powers are so superior, it will be at a disadvantage. Everyone here is used to telepaths, thanks to you and me, Danica. Any of you will be in a better position to recognize its mental intrusions because of that." Pointing at Danica and Celes, Edna continued, "You both have telekinetic powers, too, which can combat that power better than anything else."

"There's also a vanquishing potion in my book," Andrea added, grinning.

"Okay, now on to the hunchback. He was in my book." Celes replaced Andrea's tome with her own, pointing to the picture. "Banreez have power over sound. They can deaden it, or amplify it. A scream from a Banreez can burst your eardrums, or even be focused into a wave of force. They're also extremely agile, and their claws are coated in some sort of poison, which makes it hard for your body to respond to your thoughts. They're not supposed to be very smart, according to my book."

"The last was in my book," Edna explained, moving her volume into the center of the table. The picture she pointed at appeared to be some sort of twisted combination of man, ape, and troll — exactly as the demon had looked when they'd seen it in the desert. "It has power over light, and thus darkness. The darkness it creates is hard to pierce, even with magic. It can focus light into a burning beam as well. Like the Banreez, Prizart demons aren't very smart. Other than the Korplenz and Rexxus, the demons are fairly low ranking in the demonic pecking order."

Danica observed, "So, that means that either the elves aren't considered much of a threat..."

"Which I doubt," Edna interrupted.

"Or, they aren't there to actually attack," Danica finished, nodding her agreement with Edna's thoughts on the matter.

"There are vanquishing potions for those two, as well," Andrea said, tapping the ingredient list in Edna's book.

"They might not work, though," Ashley explained. "That's why I needed a drop of Rexxus' blood for my vanquishing potion. He's gained too much power to be vanquished by a common potion. Rexxus is a Hylaric demon, one of the more dangerous types. They're very intelligent, and can attack with fire, blasts of dark energy, or poisonous clouds of breath. Rexxus has also absorbed the powers of other demons. He can move as fast as a Warrazar — a speed demon — and his touch can age you — or kill. He may have other abilities, but those are the ones I know of. Nothing except this potion," Ashley said, holding up the red vial, "can possibly vanquish him."

"I don't know about that," Edna suggested with a grin. "A spell cast by the three of you could very well destroy him. The bond growing between you is no small thing, and demons will learn to fear it."

"We should get started on the potions, then. Now that we know what they can do, we can fight them," Celes advised.

"Not just yet," Edna argued. "I can't explain, but you should wait to strike against the demons for two more days."

"What's going to happen on the full moon?" Ashley asked.

"Not just the full moon," Edna countered. "You'll be better prepared if you wait. Just trust me on this. That doesn't mean that you can't gather up all the ingredients, so you'll be ready."

"Edna reads the signs that govern a witch's powers better than anyone. I think we should listen to her," Ashley suggested.

"And you know far more than either of us do, so I'll take the advice," Celes agreed.

"If they're allied with Rexxus, they're minions of Meckataur as well. That makes them doubly dangerous. For some reason, demons in his sphere of influence are far more powerful than others," Ashley advised.

"We've been warned about Meckataur and his spawn," Danica confirmed. "If we can do something to combat his rise in power, we need to do it. Zoraster's schemes are bad enough, without adding a powerful devil to the mix."

Celes sat back, tenting her fingers in her lap. "It's only little things I heard, but Meckataur may be mixed up with Zoraster as well."

"All the more reason," Danica said. "That reminds me — Christi gave me some reports to look over. Between the two of us, we might remember some things about Zoraster's plans that could relate to them. Will you come look over them with me?"

"Of course," Celes said, standing up.

"And we'll start teaching you some of the things your mother didn't get to show you, Andrea," Edna said, leaning over to pat the blonde's shoulder.

Denise, one of the clones of Danica, approached the women as Danica stood up to leave the room with Celes. She glanced back over her shoulder at the rest of the girls, and several waved her forward emphatically. Her face flushed with color, but she walked up to Danica and asked, "Are you going to make us toys?" She then cast her eyes downward and laughed sheepishly.

"Toys?" Danica asked, her eyebrows raising.

Celes looked over at the redheaded clone and said, "How in the... Never mind, I already know. Are you peeking into our heads again, Denise?"

Sticking out her lower lip, Denise replied, "No. Well — maybe a little. I didn't do it on purpose."

Celes rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I'll explain later, Danica. Just tell them you're going to."

"Okay," Danica said, with obvious confusion in her voice. "I guess I'll be making you toys, then."

Denise nodded, and walked back to her siblings, who erupted in a chorus of giggling.

"You'd better explain this to me first, before we get started on the reports," Danica said to Celes. Glancing over at Andrea, who was blushing furiously, she added, "I'll wager Andrea knows what's going on too, but I'll drag it out of you."

"Come along then," Celes laughed, and turned to leave the room.

Danica followed, shaking her head, and wondering what she was getting into now.


The cadaverous necromancer watched as the woman screamed. A nude, perfect duplicate of the terrified woman hovered over her, leaning closer, and shuddering in apparent ecstasy. The whore's screams trailed off, even as her flesh shrank against her bones. When the process was complete, nothing more than a dried husk remained of the dead prostitute.

Another necromancer, in charge of the transformation, ordered the newly animated Arian, "Go to your place and perform your duties, until you are given other instructions."

Slapping her rounded bottom, the beautiful creature laughed, and then sauntered toward the stairs leading upward into the house of ill-repute.

Turning to his superior, the necromancer in charge of the magic said, "She is the last. We will leave for the next location immediately."

"None have been detected?" The cadaverous leader of the death mages asked.

"No, Master."

"Good. Transport all the corpses as soon as this one rises. Send your subordinates to prepare at the next location." Without further comment, the master of the necromancers teleported away.

Back in his underground lair beneath the complex of Zoraster Arias, Klarr bowed his head respectfully, and activated the magical mirror before him with a thought.

"Report," Ebonar's voice sounded from the mirror.

"We have accomplished our goal, without detection."

"Excellent. A full score of Arians within Freeland itself. Your minions will move to the next location immediately?"

"Yes, Master. The remains will arrive here as soon as the final female has risen as the undead."

"Report to me again when the next house of whores has been converted," Ebonar instructed.

"It shall be so, Master."


"Excellent," Zoraster remarked as he sat sipping wine, just out of range of the mirror's vision. "Confine this intrusion to the outer edges of Freeland, for now. We will attempt to penetrate the capital and Egoria, later. Continue with the effort to infiltrate Egoria's tightly knit society of cutpurses and murderers."

"As you wish, Master," Ebonar responded, bowing his head.

A chime sounded, and Zoraster inclined his head, sensing through the magic who awaited outside the heart of his empire, begging admittance. "Ah, my rune scholars. You have the instructions committed to memory, I trust?"

"Of course, Master."

"I will be in my manor, in Varn. Bring the fruits of their labors there when completed."

"I will do so immediately, Master."

Speaking the words of a spell, Zoraster vanished from his chair, to reappear within the aforementioned manor. One of his nearly mindless clone servants awaited outside the door of the portal room, as they always did. "I shall be staying for some time. Make this place habitable again."

"Yes, Master," the beautiful brunette replied in a somewhat wooden voice.

Smiling wickedly, his manhood rising beneath his robes, Zoraster added, "As soon as you have informed the others of my return, attend me in my bedchambers."

There was none of the dry, wooden tone in her voice when she replied, "Mmm, yes, my Master," and pinched her nipples through her blouse.

"The small pleasures in life," Zoraster muttered, watching the clone quickly walk away. When she vanished around a corner, he went immediately to his bedchambers to await her return.


Danica finished writing down the final connection between the reports, all of which she and Celes believed were linked to Zoraster. "If we're right, he has his hands in everything from the lowest pickpocket, right up to royalty, all over the continent."

"The Duke and Duchess saw part of it, but seeing all this together, I can see where they missed some of the connections," Celes agreed. "Things are getting worse. Are Freeland and Egoria preparing for this?"

"Egoria is, as best they're able, without causing a ruckus amongst their neighbors. Freeland is taking small steps, but they refuse to commit," Danica replied.

"Damned idiots," Celes cursed. "This is plain as day, even when you don't know what we do. What could they possibly be waiting for?"

"Christi says that Freeland believes this can all be solved with diplomacy. They just don't understand Zoraster like we do. We'll just have to hope that Thakkorias can convince them to prepare for war. I should take this back to the Duchess as soon as possible, but I need to at least draw up some plans for Marlena's wands — and the toys for the girls."

"They're maturing quickly, aren't they?" Celes remarked.

"Yes, and I think you're right. Having some toys to take care of their needs will do them some good. They still turn to each other without thought right now. If I make the toys well enough, that should distract them a bit."

Celes broke out into laughter. "If they're anything like the ones you've already made, they'll do more than distract them. They are calming down a lot, though."

Danica nodded, and took a sip of her tea. "They're maturing, and becoming individuals. As they develop their own personalities, it will overshadow Zoraster's brainwashing. Fighting is actually a good sign, as crazy as that sounds. It means they're thinking of each other as people, and not just sex playmates."

"Odd that your clones are developing your mental powers, isn't it? Yours didn't come out until you ran into that Psi in Zoraster's counting house."

Danica shrugged, but then she crinkled her nose and said, "The only thing I can think of is that it's my touching their minds that has awakened their powers. That's when I found out about mine. I think I should have the girls help make their toys. If nothing else, they can help knead the air bubbles out of the clay."

"Not a bad idea. Helps you out, and gives them a little lesson about doing their share to get what they want."

Danica sighed, and sat back heavily in her chair. "I guess I should get started drawing up those plans for Marlena's wands."

"I'd really like to go sit in on witchcraft school with Andrea. I have just as much to learn as she does. I'll stay and help you, if you want me to."

Danica waved her hand in a short, dismissive gesture. "No, go on. I'm just going to get started, and then go put together something for lunch. I'll come get you when it's time to start cooking."

"There's something else we could try putting the girls to work at. If yours have half your talent, we'll be in good shape."

"You're just trying to get out of the domestic chores," Danica chided.

"Of course I am," Celes laughed as she walked out the door.


Danica awakened early, wet and breathing hard. She shivered one last time as the dream faded. Swinging her legs off the edge of the bed, she pulled her sticky panties away from her body as she stood up. She peeled them off a moment later, along with her nightgown, and slipped into a bath. All the while, she couldn't get the dream about Christi out of her mind.

Dried and dressed a short while later, Danica leafed through her notes. Despite taking the helm with both lunch and dinner, she'd found the time and inspiration to finish sketching out designs for Marlena's wands, and the basic outline of the toys for the girls.

Coming across some of her quick sketches for the toys brought Danica's dream back to mind. Pressing her fingers over her mound for a moment, she thought, Okay, enough already. I get the point.

Shaking her head, Danica muttered, "Okay, my hormones are really out of control. I'm talking to my pussy."

She knew it was partially the Awakening, enhancing her own natural desires. The point was that it only enhanced them, and didn't cause them. She, Marlena, Andrea, and Celes had been nearly celibate — even when alone — most of the time since they'd set foot in this valley. Odds were, they were all getting a little pent up.

Naughty thoughts about her friends swirled through Danica's mind then, with Ashley moving into the mix. The Duke and Duchess worked their way into the erotic daydream as well.

Shaking her head again, Danica realized that she wasn't going to get past the beast her need was becoming, unless she fed it. Speaking of feeding, I'd better get to the kitchen, if I'm going to be drifting off into daydreams all morning.

Andrea and Celes both walked out of the raven-haired witch's room, Andrea having given her bed to Ashley for the night. "Morning," Andrea greeted her in a cheery yawn.

"Morning," Danica replied. Her passions rose again upon seeing the two women, and she let them have their way. "Keep tonight free — both of you," she said with a mischievous grin.

Celes purred, and Andrea let out a little squeal of delight. "That's going to make it hard to concentrate today," Celes remarked.

"I'll make it a little easier, for a while. I'm going to take those notes back to Christi after breakfast. We still have all that coin lying around, so I'll bring back something for lunch and dinner." Danica paused, her grin spreading even wider. "We can save our energy that way."

Celes laughed, "I'll not argue any of that." Nodding toward the blonde at her side, she added, "Andrea and I can go get our knuckles whacked in witch school while you're out."

"You're impossible," Andrea laughed, moving toward the kitchen. Danica and Celes followed, to be joined by Ashley, Edna, and Marlena, shortly thereafter.

Once everyone was fed, Danica returned to her room to pick up the notes for Christi, and vanished on the wings of magic.

After a quick stop to arrange for lunch and dinner to be prepared, Danica stepped out of the portal room in Blackhawk Hall. She saw the Duchess banging on a door as soon as she entered the hall. "Get up. Staying out late is no excuse to be lazy, Matthias. You're going on that patrol today, whether you like it or not."

Danica could just hear the young man's grumbled reply, as she walked up to Christi. The Duchess turned to smile, and gestured toward Matthias' door. "You should have seen his face when he got home. Not an ounce of wit left in his head. Betsy must have turned him inside out."

Danica laughed and held up her notes. "Every bit of this is tied to Zoraster, in one way or another. Everything we know is in here."

"We assumed as much, but what you know will show us how it's all connected." The Duchess paused, and launched a kick at the door in front of her. "Get up, or I'll send Kronk in to drag you out of bed."

"I'm up. I'm up. I'm getting dressed," Danica heard from the other side of the door.

Christi beckoned, and turned away from the door. Danica followed, and a few steps down the hall, the Duchess leaned into an open doorway. "Karen, can you watch Dax and Jennica when they're done with school today? I have some things to do."

"Of course, Christi. You've been corralling them and your duties for a week now. You need a break," the Duchess' personal maid replied. "I'll take them to my sister's. They're fond of my nieces and nephews."

"Thanks, Karen." Nodding back to Matthias' door, she said, "If that boy doesn't come out of there in five minutes, send Kronk in to yank him out by the seat of his pants."

Turning back to Danica, Christi said, "Well, I guess we'd better get started, so you can tell me how much worse all this is than it looks."

Danica nodded somberly, and followed the Duchess to the cluttered room that passed for an office.


Clexis returned to his room in the Pharaoh's palace, clenching his teeth to bite off the curse trying to burst forth from him. He knew he was being watched. Both simple observation and his magic confirmed that.

He sifted through every action he had taken for the last several weeks, finding no fault with anything. Until a few days ago, everything was moving in perfect accordance with Zoraster's plan. Now, his every move was discreetly scrutinized, and the same held true for anyone he spoke with. If not for the magical means of contacting the agents he'd recruited in this land, he would have no contact with them at all. Even then, he had risked only a quick warning to each — ordering them not to contact him until they were contacted.

Clexis' stomach went sour. He knew he had to contact Ebonar and inform the man of what was occurring. He had no real choice. Were Ebonar to discover the state of affairs here without being directly informed, Clexis knew he risked dire punishment.

Summoning up his will, Clexis crossed the room to uncover a small mirror. If any magic was safe to use, it would be this. The mirror's enchantment came from Zoraster himself, and the Archmage's scrying devices were nearly undetectable. Swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, Clexis activated the magic item.


"He controls the Royal House of Ferrartene, and most of the criminal element in the entire nation. He's allied with Draxnog, and has a strong grip there as well. He's surrounding us — Freeland, and Egoria," Christi summed up.

"That's what connects to the reports, anyway," Danica said. "Zoraster had his fingers in everything. You'll have to be suspect of everyone."

"Wonderful," Christi sarcastically sighed. "Well, it's what we suspected anyway, but it's still depressing to see more evidence every day."

Putting down the paper she held, Danica asked, "Do you think Freeland will move?"

"Eventually. Thakkor has already managed to prick Leoric's annoying skin of diplomacy, a bit. Freeland's King is sending men South secretly, and they're training here and there with some of our forces. Cerebus and I have sewed up every sellsword on the continent by calling in a few favors. There isn't a mercenary that hasn't spent some time in Fightershaven, and none of them want to see it fall. That gives us eyes and ears everywhere."

"At least you'll be forewarned, whenever all this boils over." Danica shrugged, unable to offer more comfort than that.

"Leoric is no fool. We have the strength to stop this war cold, when push comes to shove. That's why it doesn't make any sense." Christi threw up one hand in a sign of exasperation.

Danica let out a sharp sigh. "It has to be a means to an end. The war, demons, and the other odd things Zoraster had Celes and me doing are all connected somehow."

"We'd probably have to be as crazy as Zoraster was to understand it, though," Christi chuckled derisively. "For now, we'll deal with the war. You, Darkni, your sister, and everyone else can handle the demons and magic. Somewhere between it all, we'll come through. We've been in tough spots before."

Danica nodded, hoping the Duchess was correct. "Well, should I let you get to whatever it was you needed to do today?"

"This was it," Christi responded, and laughed. "I really just needed some time to myself. I love the kids, but I need a break now and then."

"I can understand that," Danica agreed, and laughed with the Duchess.

Christi took a deep breath as her laughter stilled. With a crooked grin on her face, the Duchess twitched her eyebrows and said, "Well now — we have the work all done. Maybe we should be rewarded with some play time." She reached over to draw circles on Danica's knee, continuing to smile at her.

An inferno of arousal surged in Danica, brought on by the suggestion and the touch. "I thought the idea was to share me with your husband," Danica chided playfully.

"We'll get around to that," Christi purred, and leaned in closer to Danica. They both reached for each other at the same time, falling into a hungry kiss.

They broke from the kiss, and Christi let out a sensual growl, pressing her fingers tight against her sex. "Bedroom. This place is enough of a mess, without us getting everything sticky, too."

Danica shivered and stood up. Christi did the same, and quickly led Danica to the Ducal bedchambers. The door was barely closed before they embraced in yet another kiss, their hands both working on each other's clothing. Christi's blouse and Danica's robe were both falling to the floor when the door opened. Christi turned to look, seeing her husband watching and grinning.

Letting out a high-pitched, sharp growl, Christi said, "Close the door and get in here."

Even as Cerebus kicked the door shut, Christi shrugged off her skirt. She and Danica embraced again, pressing their bodies tightly together as they locked lips in yet another heated kiss. When their lips parted, Christi traced the cups of Danica's brassiere. "I like this," she observed huskily.

"Andrea has figured out how to make them. I could have her make some for you," Danica offered, as she shrugged off the garment, freeing her heavy breasts. "She'll have to get your measurements, though."

Christi licked her lips and chuckled. "That sounds like fun." The last word barely left her lips before she leaned down to wrap them around Danica's left nipple. Danica moaned and reached down to caress the Duchess' sex through her panties. She could feel a damp spot, which only served to heat her passions even more.

Christi released Danica's nipple, turning to the Duke, who sat on the bed watching them. "Clothes off — now." She didn't wait for a response, but instead grabbed her panties, shrugging them off her hips and letting them fall. Even as the cloth reached her knees, she engulfed Danica's other nipple in her mouth.

Following the Duchess' example, Danica dropped her panties. They bumped hands, reaching for each other's folds, but quickly navigated around each other to dip their fingers in the wet heat they sought.

They moaned in concert, and Danica let her eyes flutter closed for a moment. When she opened them, she saw the Duke dropping his shirt to the floor. Though his skin was an odd almost greenish tan, the sight of his rock hard muscles distracted Danica sufficiently to ignore it. His chest was also smooth — completely bare of hair. When he dropped his pants a moment later, Danica let out a little yelp of excitement, seeing the length and thickness of his erect, also-hairless manhood.

Letting Danica's nipple pop from her mouth, Christi looked over at her husband and purred. While they continued to stroke each other's folds, Christi asked, "Do you like it rough?"

"Mmm hmm," Danica moaned sharply, as three fingers penetrated her depths to their full length. Danica pushed two of her stroking fingers into Christi's moist canal as well.

Christi let out a growl that sounded distinctly like a bark, and brought her fingers — sticky with Danica's juices — to her lips to suck them. Once again, Danica followed her lead, and tasted the Duchess' bittersweet juices from her own fingers.

Grabbing Danica's arm, Christi led the redhead toward the bed. The firm, well-defined muscles of Christi's ass caught Danica's eye as they walked, and she spanked one taut cheek on impulse. That brought a chuckling moan from the Duchess, who walked all the quicker. Cerebus moved out of the way, to sit on the corner of the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.