Sisters of the Mists - Cover

Sisters of the Mists

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The threat of war looms on the horizon. Terrible prophecies of demonic intrusion in the world appear to be coming true. Few know more about the agents of evil than Danica and her friends. Do they have the power to use that knowledge to stop the growing darkness? The continuation of "Danica". I will add codes as the story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Relaxing next to the Pharaoh, trying to keep from dripping on the bed after enticing him to fill her upon awakening, Danica sat up and said, "I wanted to warn you about something."

The Pharaoh let out a questioning grunt, still too wrapped up in the aftermath of his climax to do more than that.

Danica continued, "The man you entered with last night, before my dance — I know him. You shouldn't trust him. He works for someone who is trying to embroil the world in war, to distract them from some mad scheme of his own. He'll surely try to subvert people in your government, and likely already has."

That snapped Pharaoh out of his ecstatic fog. Sitting up, he asked, "What leads you to believe this?"

Danica sighed. "I can't explain, for my own safety and that of people I care about. Just be wary, and I'm sure you'll see things you've been missing. If you know what he's up to, things will likely stand out. That's why I came here, thinking to pass word through your sons to you."

Pharaoh's eyes narrowed. "Perhaps there is some truth in your words. Many of Clentamos' actions and suggestions are strange."

Danica smiled. "Just keep an eye on him — that's all I ask. Anything that can interfere with whatever Zoraster was planning will help. I don't know what his actual goal was — but knowing the man — I know it had to be something that would be bad for anyone who didn't bow before him."

Sitting up and stretching, Danica said, "I should really be getting back. Your sons certainly inherited their skills from their father. It was wonderful."

A slight grin spread across Pharaoh's face, but it faded a moment later. "You have given me much to consider, and I shall do so." He once again smiled when he added, "I would be most pleased to have you dance for me again — and share my bed."

Running her finger down the man's chest, Danica responded, "I have friends here in the city now. I'll probably be back for a visit or two."

"We shall await your return."

Danica kissed the Pharaoh's forehead, and then climbed out of bed in preparation to return to Harkhuf's house.


With everyone fed the morning meal, Andrea took her turn watching the girls for the morning. Celes and Marlena washed the dishes, with a lot of magical cheating on Celes' part, and then retired to the study.

Celes looked up from her mother's tome, shaking her head to clear it. For some reason, she couldn't get her mind to wrap around demons and rhymes today. Thinking she might need to take a break — or perhaps find something in the Art to study instead, she glanced around and noticed Marlena absorbed in a spell book.

Walking over, Celes looked over Marlena's shoulder, seeing that the woman was studying the Permanency spell. When Marlena raised her head with a frustrated growl, Celes said, "Permanency? That's a difficult spell, and not something I'd expect you to be studying."

"I've been trying ever since I had my first dream here. I could cast this spell in it, and I hoped it might be prophetic. I'm not doing so well, though," Marlena explained, tugging at her red hair in irritation.

"You never mentioned that," Celes said. "Come to think of it — that could be a perfect spell for you. A permanent illusion would be a useful thing sometimes, and yours would surely be magnificent."

"Flatterer," Marlena said sarcastically, but she blushed at the same time. She knew full well that Celes' praise of her ability to wield illusion magic was quite genuine.

Closing the book in front of Marlena, Celes said, "I need to take a break from witchery, and I think you need a break from this spell. How are you doing with learning some offensive spells? Have you managed the lightning bolt, yet?"

"Is witchery even a word?" Marlena asked with a cheeky smile.

"Don't change the subject," Celes scolded, slapping the woman playfully.

Marlena sighed, "Not yet. I feel like I'm so close, but I just can't get it."

Celes held up a finger to indicate that Marlena should wait, and then walked over to the bookshelf. Pulling down a volume she knew contained the lightning bolt spell, she brought it over to the table. Opening the book to the appropriate page, she sat it down in front of Marlena. "Okay, let me hear you say the words, and we'll see if that's it. There are a couple of inflections in this spell I've never heard you use in your magic."

Marlena spoke the words of the spell, making all the appropriate gestures, and Celes caught the mistake near the end of the spell immediately.

"It's that final syllable in the next to the last word," Celes said, pointing at the word in the book. "You're saying it a little too sharp. It should be more drawn out, almost like a little gasp — with a little hissing quality to it." She then said the word with the proper inflection.

Marlena repeated it, and Celes said the word again. They continued in this fashion until Celes was satisfied that Marlena had the word pronounced perfectly. "Okay, now try the whole spell again."

Once again, Marlena spoke the words of the spell. When she reached the troublesome word this time, it glided from her lips perfectly. The redhead lurched, her eyes widening as she felt the tingle running through her body, signaling that the spell was hers.

Chuckling, Celes asked, "You have it, don't you?"

Marlena nodded, too excited about learning some truly offensive magic to give voice to her feelings.

Opening a nearby drawer, Celes withdrew a small amber rod and a patch of rabbit fur. Handing them to Marlena, she said, "Well, let's go outside then. I'm sure you want to try it out. We'll go over to the other side of the manor and I'll conjure up a spell siphon shield. That should handle a lightning bolt well enough, when I know what's coming. That way, Andrea can watch from the window. You'll probably have to do it again for Danica, though."

Standing up, Marlena paused before heading toward the door. She opened the first book, flipping back to the Permanency spell again. Pointing at one of the words, she asked Celes, "Is this the same inflection?"

Glancing down, Celes smiled and said, "Yes, it is."

"One step closer," Marlena announced, and closed the book.

A few minutes later, Marlena danced in the grass outside, having just cast her first lightning bolt. From behind her shield, Celes applauded, as did Andrea from a window of the manor.


In a nondescript grotto, deep within a windswept isle, the old Guardian repeated Marlena's earlier words as he watched Marlena dance in his mind's eye.

"One step closer."

Vellana looked up from her studies, saying, "Master?"

"Nothing, Vellana," Tam answered. "Where are you in your history lesson, my dear?"

"The fall of Brightwall, now known as Nightmare Castle," Vellana answered. "I still don't understand why it is important for me to read all this. Shouldn't I be spending more time learning magic, if I am to assist you in defending the stone?"

"Magic is powerful, but knowledge is the greatest weapon of all. Pay close attention to this part of your history lesson, as Nightmare Castle is a focal point of the here and now," Tam instructed.

"The Demon Lord?"

Nodding gravely, Tam said, "Yes, Meckataur. The stone will speak to you in your studies, as well. The knowledge may be locked away, revealed to you when the time is right, but everything you learn in the presence of the stone carries more weight than you know at the time."

"We will take time to study new spells today though, won't we?" Vellana looked up at the old man with a wistful expression.

Laughing, Tam patted her on the shoulder. "Yes, my dear, we will take time to study magic — after you have finished reading your history."

Vellana smiled and returned to her reading. Tam closed his eyes, slipping back into his mental exploration of the world — and the events rapidly unfolding.


Danica was nearly skipping as she walked from the litter into Harkhuf's home. She was sexually satisfied, and with Clexis' memory erased, Tari and Rekhmire were safe.

When she opened the door, Harkhuf turned to look at her and immediately chuckled. "You appear to be in high spirits."

Now, Danica did skip. When she reached Harkhuf, she kissed him on the cheek and said, "Well, I accomplished everything I set out to do. The Pharaoh has been warned — personally — and I got the opportunity to make sure that Tari and Rekhmire will go unnoticed here."

Rekhmire walked in to the room. "That is pleasing news. This house is in need of many things, and we will need to go to the market."

Harkhuf waved his hand to Rekhmire and said, "Come — I will show you where I keep my coin and give you one of the key stones to unlock the strongbox. It should be enough to keep the house well-supplied for some time to come, but you need only send a message to the temple if the need for more arises."

Tari had entered right behind Rekhmire, and walked up to Danica while Harkhuf led Rekhmire out of the room. "This priest is much different than those I have known," Hathortari remarked. "He is kind, considerate, and does not look upon me like an animal."

"Harkhuf is a good man," Danica agreed. "I think you'll like it here, and you'll be safe now."

"You will be leaving soon, then?" Tari asked. Danica could see a touch of disappointment — and desire — in the beautiful woman's eyes.

Danica suppressed a shudder. "Maybe I'll stay another night," she said, twitching her eyebrows.

Color flooded Tari's cheeks, but she smiled back at Danica in a provocative manner and said, "I hoped you might."

"I think I'll check out the library here today, and perhaps do a little shopping while you and Rekhmire are out." Danica paused and added, "You were going with him, weren't you?"

"I would see this city. I find the display of wealth distasteful, but I am drawn to discover my new home."

"That will work perfectly. Then when we get back, we'll figure out something to do, to pass the time."

The two women shared a laugh as the men returned. Harkhuf and Rekhmire asked, of course, but Tari and Danica refused to say what they were talking about.

"You'll find out soon enough," Danica said with a toss of her hair. She laughed again, and then said, "I'm going to the library while they go shopping. I'll be back in a while, Harkhuf."

"I will accompany you. I need to speak with those here in the home temple," Harkhuf said.

Danica smiled and said, "Let's get going then."


Having placed Delilah in a high-class house of ill-repute — one run by a madam under his control who had the wits to conceal the demon while educating her at the same time — Ebonar arrived back at his complex with the second demon in tow. "You may choose to take your quarters here, within my inner sanctum, or live amongst the humans, to better study them, Thanatos."

"I will take quarters befitting any new apprentice," The dark-robed demon replied, his voice quiet and unremarkable.

This one is going to be cagey, Ebonar thought. He already seeks to be easily forgotten, and his features are commonplace. He will surely prove to be a dangerous foe — or a valuable tool.

"As it pleases you, Thanatos. I will make the arrangements immediately. You will, of course, have complete access to the totality of the school library, as well as some unique magics only provided to a few — when you are ready for them."

"You have females here?" Thanatos asked.

Ebonar chuckled. "Many — and many more within my sphere of influence. Would you care to begin your education in that aspect of humanity now?" From his studies, he knew the demon's seed would be inviolate until it reached a higher level of maturity. Meckataur would have surely bound all his spawn with that restriction, in order to prevent them from breeding weak demons.

Throwing back his hood, revealing a mop of shoulder-length brown hair, Thanatos smiled. "Yes."

"I will fetch one immediately, then. You will find a room across the hall that should suit your needs. I will send the woman there. Do you have any special preference?"

"One that will teach me to please the females, that I may beguile them when they are most vulnerable," Thanatos replied.

"You learn quickly. I believe I know just the woman. Do try your best not to damage her in any permanent fashion, as she could serve you well for some time — until you are ready to seek conquests of your own."

Thanatos nodded his understanding.

"I shall fetch her then, and leave directions to reach your new quarters within the school here.

Thanatos spun on his heel, heading toward the exit, and Ebonar vanished in a flash of light to bring the whore he had in mind for the demon.


Danica tucked a bundle of rolled parchments into her bag and left the library. She smiled sweetly at the man watching over the entrance, fighting off the urge to laugh at the priest. He had thought it unthinkable that she would be able to pass into the library, which was warded by the magic of a god. Little did he know that Danica had already been found worthy by Sekmamun, and could enter any such library whenever she wished. Even though she had spent two hours of exploring and copying spells, the man still stared at her with stunned disbelief.

When Danica reached a gallery near the entrance of the temple, she saw Harkhuf waiting for her. He intersected her path to walk with her out of the temple. "Were your studies fruitful?" He asked.

"Very," Danica replied. "I found one that is really intriguing, but it lists a spell component I've never heard of before. Do you know the spell Glasswall?"

"I believe I have seen it in the library, but have never taken the opportunity to study it."

"I'll show you the spell when we get back to your house. Maybe you'll recognize the component. I can think of some really useful applications for it." Danica shielded her eyes from the sun as they stepped outside the temple.

"I will be pleased to assist you," Harkhuf said with a slight bow.

They reached Harkhuf's house a few minutes later, and Danica withdrew her scrolls. Locating the identification mark of the scroll she wished Harkhuf to look at, Danica spread it out on a table. Harkhuf moved to stand next to her as Danica scanned down the lines of the scroll.

"There," she said and pointed. Do you have any idea what the secret well of life is?"

Harkhuf nodded and smiled. "It is a type of cactus that grows in the desert. It stores a great deal of water within, and thus may be used as a source of water where no other may be available. Few outside our land know this, and thus it is the secret well of life."

"Do you know where any are?" Danica asked.

"Of course. I will give you directions, and I will show you a place that I believe is unique enough to allow you to use it as a teleportation pattern. This place is very close to where some of the cacti grow."

"Thank you," Danica responded with a bright smile.

The door opened, heralding the return of Rekhmire and Hathortari. The sight of the couple also heralded the awakening of Danica's desire. Though Danica's goal was to learn to control those feelings, right now she saw no reason to. Tari had hinted she was hungry for Danica's touch, and Danica believed a little celebration was in order, considering she had accomplished all her goals here.

For the moment, she kept the bonfire within her contained. Tari and Rekhmire had numerous purchases to bring inside and put away. Once the work was done, it would be time for play. Moving toward the door, Danica went to help.


Having finished their evening meal, Danica and the others sat, sipping wine. Looking at Hathortari sitting across from her, the fires within Danica surged, refusing to be contained this time.

Danica kicked off her shoes, running her bare foot up Tari's leg. Tari gasped, trembling from the touch and causing the two men at the table to look at her with confusion. A moment later, they noticed Danica's sly smile, and then they understood.

Danica stood, walking around the table to kiss Tari's neck. Standing back up straight, she announced, "I think we might retire a bit early. We have a lot of catching up to do."

Blushing a little, Tari stood up — embarrassment unable to overshadow her desire for Danica. Danica kissed the woman hungrily, and then took her hand, leading her toward the bedroom. As they walked, Danica looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Would you care to join us?"

Not waiting for an answer, Danica continued with Tari toward the bedroom Harkhuf had provided for the former slave's use. The sound of two chairs sliding away from the table behind her brought a smile to Danica's lips.

The two women fell into the bed together, their lips locked in a passionate kiss and their hands already roaming over each other's bodies. Those questing hands quickly worked at knots and fasteners, removing clothing that was in the way of their desires. When Danica felt the presence of the two men in the room, she made a gesture with both hands, indicating they should come to opposite sides of the bed.

Once Harkhuf and Rekhmire appeared in Danica's peripheral vision, as she suckled Tari's right nipple, she patted the bed, directing the men to sit. The final bits of concealing cloth vanished from the two women's bodies as the men followed Danica's direction.

Pushing gently on Rekhmire's hip, she instructed him to move toward the head of the bed. At the same time, she moved one of her knees between Tari's, and parted the dusky-skinned woman's legs. Tari's breathing quickened as Danica slid her hands over Tari's tummy, edging toward the woman's mound. At the same time, Danica slowly edged her knees backward, leaning down over Tari's sex.

Reaching up, Danica guided Tari's hand under Rekhmire's tented kilt and dropped down to taste the woman. Danica's hand slipped beneath Harkhuf's kilt as she teased Tari's folds with her tongue.

Hathortari rose quickly toward a peak on Danica's tongue, writhing beneath the redhead and erupting in a steady stream of sharp, high-pitched moans. Both women's hands continued to rasp over the men's erections, although a bit sporadically. They were too caught up in each other to coordinate the motion of their arms more than that.

Danica moaned into Tari's sex as the flow of the woman's spicy juices increased. Tari's hips rose up toward Danica's face, and Danica knew the dark-haired beauty was nearly there. Tari trembled, her hands moving to the back of Danica's head. A long cry of pleasure bubbled from Tari's lips — turning sharp and loud as the first throes of orgasm gripped her.

Lapping for the flow of Tari's juices, Danica rode the woman's bucking hips until Tari finally stilled. With a final kiss over Tari's folds, Danica climbed over her to kiss her passionately. Tari returned the kiss, tasting her own juices on Danica's lips. When their lips parted, Danica asked, "Do you mind if I borrow Rekhmire for a few minutes?"

Shivering from another jolt of orgasmic energy, Tari indicated that she didn't mind with a shake of her head and a smile.

Having cleaned up to prepare for this just before dinner, Danica moaned, "Mmm, thank you." Reaching out to tug at the two men's kilts, she said, "Are you going to take those off — or should I tear them off with my teeth?"

While the two men undressed, Danica leaned over the edge of the bed, pulling something from a pocket in her robes. Moving to her hands and knees, Danica squeezed the lubricating liquid into her bottom, smiling mischievously at the two men. Once it was empty, she tossed the tube to the floor, and guided the still-quivering Tari over to one side of the bed.

Danica next guided Rekhmire to lie down, and knelt over his body, facing away from him. Leaning back, she supported most of her weight on one arm, and used her other hand to guide the tip of his cock between her buttocks, to the iris of her ass.

He pushed as she sank down, and Danica groaned as he slipped deep into her ass. Putting her other hand behind her, Danica looked up at Harkhuf, licked her lips, and gestured with her head toward her nether lips. Harkhuf needed no further instruction, and moved between her widespread knees.

"Oh, gods — yes," Danica moaned as Harkhuf's cock sank into her depths. Both men's hips started to work, and Danica cried her pleasure to the roof above. The penetrating shafts within her stroked quickly, feeding fuel into the fire surging in Danica's depths.

Danica hadn't even realized she'd closed her eyes until she popped them open in surprise, to find Tari kneeling next to her. Tari's hand moved to Danica's bud, even as the dusky-skinned woman closed her lips over Danica's left nipple.

With the addition of Tari's flashing fingers and softly suckling lips, Danica lost control within moments. She exploded into orgasm, her muscles clenching tight around the two cocks buried inside her. Both men froze, and Harkhuf could feel the warm flood of Danica's gushing orgasm around him. It leaked out around his shaft, dripping to the bed below as Danica trembled and screamed.

When the first wave passed, Danica's arms began to tremble. Sinking down against Rekhmire, she screamed as both men started thrusting again. Rekhmire reached up to squeeze her breasts, pinching the nipples, while Tari leaned over Danica's body to flicker her tongue over Danica's clit.

Danica's orgasm surged again. She didn't even hear the twin grunts as first Harkhuf, and then Rekhmire erupted into her depths. She certainly felt the hot swell of their cream spreading within her, however, and it triggered yet another spike of pleasure.

Harkhuf's weight pressed against her, his energy spent in his release. Danica lay sandwiched between the two gasping men, her own breathing little more than labored pants. They all continued to quiver, until Danica gasped out, "I need some air."

Harkhuf pulled from her with a sigh, sitting down heavily on the bed. Rekhmire helped lift Danica's hips at the same time, and she moaned in protest of the emptiness within her. Rolling over, face down on the bed, Danica ground her still tingling sex against the bedclothes. Tari stroked her hands softly over Danica's back, until Danica was at last able to catch her breath and roll back over again.

Smiling up at the dark-haired woman next to her, Danica asked, "Would you like to try it, Tari?"

With a shy, embarrassed smile, Tari nodded her head and giggled.

Sitting up weakly, Danica said, "Let's go get you cleaned up then. I can't wait to see you explode on both their gorgeous cocks."

The two women slipped out of the bed, leaving the two groaning men to recover. Neither man was quite ready to move when Danica and Hathortari returned, but their strength returned quickly enough under the ministrations of the women's hands and mouths.


The spinning crystal thumped into Ashley's map, showing that Rexxus remained where she had located the demons. Now that she knew he was amongst the demons, she could scry for him specifically.

She had spent the entire day in study, researching the demons she had seen in her earlier scrying. None of the greater demons appeared in her family book, save Rexxus, and she had penned his entry. The lesser demons would be of little consequence, save for their numbers, and could be vanquished with any number of potions — or her powers.

The greater demons, including Rexxus, were the real danger. Not knowing their powers, Ashley knew it would be foolish to attack such a concentration of powerful hellspawn. Running her fingers over the two potion vials in her hands, she knew she would risk it, however. The first potion was the vanquishing potion for Rexxus. The second would transport her instantly back here when hurled at her feet. She planned to destroy Rexxus, and then flee before the other demons could organize a proper attack. She might learn something about the nature of the other greater demons' powers in the process, as well.

Rubbing her aching eyes, she knew she wouldn't be doing anything this evening. She was too exhausted, and launching the attack now would be suicide. Sitting down the two vials, she trudged wearily to her bed. The demons didn't appear to be moving, and would likely still be there when she awakened.

Then she would destroy Rexxus, and strike a blow against Meckataur at the same time.


Having tucked in the last of the girls, Celes wandered back toward her room. When she passed the study, she saw Marlena slumped over a book inside. Shaking her head and chuckling, Celes turned into the room to awaken Marlena and put her to bed.

Reaching Marlena, Celes shook her gently. "Dearie... Marlena — wake up, Dearie."

Marlena sat up with a gasp, blinking sleep out of her eyes. She looked over at Celes when her wits returned, and almost immediately turned bright red.

Celes chuckled. "You just dozed off. Nothing to be so embarrassed about. We all do it — rather frequently I might add."

Marlena's blush only deepened, and she nervously closed the book in front of her. "It's not that... Never mind."

Celes teased, "Were you making your dream man again?" She shook Marlena's shoulder playfully, and then added. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. Were you dreaming? Was there anything new?"

"No, it wasn't a dream like that — I don't think. I was dreaming about Brandon, and..." Marlena cast her eyes downward.

Celes grinned, and the smile grew wider as an idea occurred to her. "Maybe you need to get away from things for a while. I could take you to Blackhawk Hall for the evening. I know their teleportation pattern."

Marlena perked up, looking at Celes and smiling brightly. She covered her mouth with her hand when she realized how she had reacted, drawing a chuckle from Celes.

"Come along. Go get in a quick bath, and put on something pretty. I think you need this, and I hardly think Brandon will be adverse to some company." Celes took Marlena's hand, guiding her to stand.

Marlena continued to blush, but she stepped briskly toward her room and the bath. No more than a quarter hour later, her hair still damp, she approached Celes with a look of anxious anticipation in her eyes.

The two women clasped hands and vanished in a flash of light. A moment later, they reappeared atop the teleportation pattern in Blackhawk Hall.

Having been alerted to someone using the pattern, the Duchess stepped around the corner, her hand on a dagger at her hip. When Christi saw the two women, she relaxed and smiled. "Celes, and Marlena — right?"

Celes nodded, and pointed at Marlena. "She was wondering if Brandon might be about."

Marlena gasped, "Celes!"

Celes and the Duchess both chuckled. Christi nodded and said, "He just got back in today. We had some orcs raiding farms down in the south of the Duchy, and he volunteered as soon as he heard about it. He really doesn't like orcs, does he?"

Celes nodded. "He made a promise to someone, and it sounds like he's keeping it. He told the Dwarf that made that blade that he would be a bane to orcs, wherever he found them."

Christi laughed, shaking out her long, dark hair. "He's certainly that. The men that went with him said he was like a whirlwind when they found them. They had to hurry to get a chance at some of the fleeing stragglers. He and Cerebus went down to town for a couple of beers. They should be back any time."

A gruff voice arose from somewhere behind the Duchess, "How about now?"

Christi turned as Duke Cerebus and Brandon walked in the room. Brandon smiled wide upon seeing the two women and asked, "What brings the two of you here?"

Christi grabbed her husband's hand, leading him out of the room with a knowing grin. Celes chuckled at the same time and pointed at Marlena, "She needs a break, and some company. Have fun, Marlena." With that, Celes cast her spell again and vanished from the room.

Marlena pursed her lips in irritation at the spot Celes had just vacated. She then turned back to Brandon, her face burning, and her loins aching.

"Well, we could go have a little wine and catch up. You can tell me what you all have been up to, wherever you're all hiding out. That looks real good on you, by the way."

Marlena smiled at the compliment and said, "Thank you. Some wine sounds lovely."

Brandon held out his hand to her and said, "Let's go then. They gave me a room here in the keep, and I've got a bottle of Boldheart Red right out of the King's own wine cellar."

Marlena's pretense of wanting company didn't last for more than a few minutes once she was alone with Brandon. They soon tumbled into his bed.


Watching Marlena and Brandon furiously coupling, Ebonar chuckled. So, you've begun venturing out from wherever you've been hiding, have you ladies?

Turning to another mirror, he scowled at it in irritation. He knew the mirror was focused on Danica, but the image was little more than indistinct, smoky outlines. Some sort of magic prevented him from spying upon her — powerful magic. The numerous wards on Blackhawk Hall were as nothing to the power of the mirrors, and yet Danica remained hidden, wherever she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.