A Life Changing Trip With Mother - Cover

A Life Changing Trip With Mother

Copyright© 2007 by Gary Johns

Part 5

Incest Sex Story: Part 5 - A mother and son take a trip to Switzerland where a blizzard snows them in. Sparks start to fly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Illustrated  

Chapter 12

That evening Melissa washed Eric as usual, but she didn’t do anything sexual with him. Eric was obviously disappointed. Melissa gave him a smile and went to the bedroom to wait for him.

When Eric came upstairs Melissa saw that he was only wearing a towel. She smiled and patted the bed next to her.

He dropped the towel and quickly he crawled onto the bed and lay down.

Without a word Melissa bend over him and began to kiss his stomach. With little licks, she worked her way across his lower abdomen toward his already hard cock. She grasped his cock with one hand as she continued to kiss around his erection. For quite some time she avoided touching his cock, until finally, when she felt his hand on her head, she allowed him to lead her mouth to his cock. With a moan from both of them she engulfed him.

Please wait while image loads

“Oh, God, Mom,” he moaned. His hands directed her head up and down as his hips began to move.

Melissa’s head began to move faster and her hand began to pump his cock. Within minutes she was gasping for breath as she worked to make him cum. She suddenly needed his cum ... needed it desperately. A moment later she got what she wanted.

“Ohhhh,” Eric groaned as his balls pulled tight to his groin. Then he screamed, “Ahhhhhheeee,” as his cum rushed up the shaft and into his mother’s sucking mouth.

Melissa’s pussy began to throb when she felt the first blast of cum spew into her mouth. She swallowed and trembled. The cum kept coming until it began to slip from her lips and down her fist to pool on his stomach.

Please wait while image loads

When Melissa had all the cum cleaned from his cock she bent her head and began to lick up the juice that had spilled on his stomach.

Please wait while image loads

Eric watched his mother with total amazement on his face.

When she finally pulled away, there wasn’t a speck of cum to be found. She had it all in her stomach. It now felt strangely comforting to have swallowed her son’s sperm. It made her feel warm inside. Then her heart began to swell with something ... a strange feeling ... something she hadn’t felt in years. With shock she realized that she loved her son ... but not like a son ... like a man ... like a lover. The realization made her head spin and her heart pound.

Suddenly the room grew very quiet. Melissa pulled away and moved up to lie on the bed next to Eric, who had his eyes closed, but he was still breathing heavily.

A moment later Eric opened his eyes and smiled at his mother. She returned the smile. “God, you’re beautiful, Mom.”

Melissa blushed. She closed her eyes. “Thank you,” she whispered.

Eric found he couldn’t resist touching her. Slowly his hand reached out and rested on her breast.

Melissa’s eyes flew open. “Eric,” she gasped, yet she did nothing to remove his hand.

“You have the prettiest breasts I have ever seen,” he said, almost in a trance.

When Melissa felt his hand began to knead her flesh, she knew she should stop him. Yet, she couldn’t move. She closed her eyes and groaned quietly. She allowed Eric to place his mouth on hers and their tongues began to duel. Eric’s cock grew hard again.

Please wait while image loads

Eric began to squeeze her breast more firmly. Soon he was massaging and pinching the nipple. His hand moved to the other breast.

Melissa was breathing through her mouth and she kept her eyes closed tightly. She knew what was about to happen but couldn’t stop it.

Eric slowly bent his head and took the hard nipple into his mouth.

Please wait while image loads

“Errrrriiiiccc, nooooo!!!” Melissa gasped. She reached for his head, but his hand caught hers and their fingers entwined. Her hips began to squirm.

He sucked one nipple and then the other, nursing on them as he had done when he was but an infant.

A few moments Melissa felt Eric begin to move. His mouth moved down her breasts to her stomach. “Eric, no,” she whispered. “This is so wrong.” Her hands remained on his head as it moved lower and lower.

Swiftly, before another protest, Eric moved between his mother’s legs onto his knees. He stared down at her pussy.

Please wait while image loads

He had never looked at one so close before, but he knew his mother’s was beautiful. It was hard to believe that he had come out of that hole eighteen years ago. He could never have imaged that he would someday lick it. His eyes ran up and down the swollen lips watching them quiver with anticipation. The lips were open and ready for his mouth. He could see a stream of juice coming from deep inside and his mouth began to water. He had to eat her.

Please wait while image loads

He lifted her legs and gently placed them on his shoulder.

“Eric, what are you doing?” Melissa asked as if she had no idea.

“I know Dad never did this for you, but I want to.”

“What ... oh, Eric ... you ... we can’t.”

“Yes we can. I want to eat your pussy. I want to make you feel good like you’ve done for me.”

“It’s wrong,” Melissa whimpered without opening her eyes.

“No, it’s right. You’re going to love it. Just relax.”

“Ohhhh, Eric,” Melissa whispered in surrender as she grasped the back of her thighs and pulled them to chest. There was no attempt to push him away now.

Melissa’s could feel the juice dripping from her hole and running to the sheet below. For a moment it embarrassed her. But then she felt Eric’s mouth on her pussy.

Please wait while image loads

“Ohhhhh, mmmmhhhhhh,” she screamed. She had never felt so excited in her life. This was something she had fantasized about for years ... fantasized about a man eating her ... but certainly not her own son. “Eric,” she gasped when she felt his tongue split her swollen lips. “Oh, God!”

Eric moaned as he moved his tongue up and down her wet slit. He tickled the inner lips, then drawing the juice coating his tongue into his mouth. He pushed her hips back further and opened his mouth wide. His head moved down with his tongue out. He plunged it into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.