The Photo Studio - Cover

The Photo Studio

by Ungamunga

Copyright© 2007 by Ungamunga

Erotica Sex Story: An encounter between a man and a beautiful blonde female photographer quickly turns sexual..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The studio was full. Everywhere you looked there was photography. Rows and rows of photos in various frames adorned the wall, stacks of photo albums some neatly arranged others in just that specific way to suggest tidiness but not disuse, a colourful farm of instruments, cameras, and then turning to one side an open brown space, inhabited by a few light stands, and curiously a large sot and comfortable looking bed What a gap between them!

You stand there smiling, high tight leather miniskirt hugging your waist, one leg askance, tight black stocking hugging shapely legs meeting black stiletto high heels, striped white tshirt clinging to your figure, curving around your jutting breasts, your beautiful blonde hair spread across your shoulders which my fingers yearn to touch, finger and twine, green wanton looking beautiful gleaming eyes, a delicious orgy of blonde feminity sexually charged with the colour black exuding sexual assertivness, and a camera strap around your shoulder, camera held in your hands.

My mouth dries as I look into your eyes, my stomach grumbles,, body alert, full of sexual tension. You are looking hot and dirty and you know it.

'We can do a few shots standing up and then on the bed ' you say and smile coyly. Then we can decide on... other plans, you say your breath caught by the thought of the plans you have in mind - a clear suggestion to me.

I'm moving in front of the bed standing whilst you come closer to me already I can feel the electric charge of your warm body come closer to mine almost as if touching without doing so, as you adjust my clothes for the photo shoot, your hot hands brushing my shoulders the first time a light brush the 2nd pushing into my chest as you trace it's outline looking up at me. Looking into my eyes you say' maybe we can move onto the other plans first, ' you smile.

Suddenly, you feel my hot hands behind you, one under your minskirt clasping your buttock fingers almost digging between your cheecks, the other pressing on your other buttock over the thin miniskirt leather, you fall onto me my trouser bulge throbbing onto your mound underneath your now crumpled miniskirt, your breasts nipples erect pressed against my chest, the feel of breathing in and out finally meeting on the touch of our chest, I move my hand onto the back of your neck, bend my legs back and bend back slightly allowing you to fall onto my body your mound now pressing further onto my throbbing trouser length, lips pressed against mine tongues meet to twine roughly at first then gently sucking tender wetness, your cunt tingling to the long red hot length touching between your legs, the smell of my aftershave, the touch of my hair as you run your fingers through them, and the urgent pull and press of me against you, exciting you, relaxing you, arousing you, as you move your hands to grab both my buttocks holding them as tightly as I hold yours.

Our lips separate slightly urgently, ' Fuck me! Fuck me hard you fucking bastard!',. you whisper almost yelling then bite my neck quickly and in response I lick and bite yours 'Fuck me hard you dirty fuck.' I gaze into your eyes and exhaling in relaxed pleasure and pure desperate desire' oh you lovely dirty fucking slut. I want to fuck you like a dirty hot whore. I want to lick suck and fuck all your lovely hot dirty holes, I want to fuck your lovely sensual hot cunt tenderly... ', I utter breathing gently then hard, as I grit my teeth, and grab your buttocks and body hard so your mound is quickly pressed into the hard throb of my cock, whilst giving you a hard kiss almost pressing to the bone, as I continue '... in every position pleasuring your wanton aching love hole my cum queen, then I want to fuck your hot sweet tight ass, and then cum all over your face and mouth., you wanton. Then I want to fuck you slowly and sweetly for hours in your juice drenched cunt and shoot my love, passion cum deep inside you, ' I utter then diving into your neck, squeezing you, my hands feverishly exploring your body breasts, tongue licking neck, biting chin, then tongue on tongue, then releasing, your breath heaving in anticipation as I say almost submissively 'I love you with my cum honey, will you take it all inside you in your mouth and soft pink pussy?' you nod flustered breathing heavily, knees week at the tender aggression combination in my voice and movement. And then, sex tension building into aggression, you take control, pushing on my warm chest and as I fall onto the bed, and bouncing up you open your mouth moving to my trouser, lips touching the hard denim, and zip metal, covering my ramrod, you unzip quickly, I tug my trouser down,, my cock rises erect, throbbing red angry,, an eager grab pushing in, a salty flesh firm living pleasure instrument, precum dribbling from it's end, warm in your mouth, as I groan and buckle to mouth fuck you forcing it to the back of your throat, your lips wrapped around it feeling the fleshy slide wetness dribbling on your chin hot round tool throbbing oozing precum in your mouth, pushing it back and forth, stroking my ball in time to my moans., My fingers bunching your lovely blonde hair, your dirty eyes looking up at my grimacing ecstatic face, as I rise up to the bedside you kneel down. I force myself into your mouth you feel the raw acerbic touch of my round cock head on your tonsils, the wonderful feeling of delicately yet firmly taking my love instrument in your mouth, your power, my vulnerability, my sensitivity, controlled by your lips, I experience it wrapped in warm wet pressure, surrounded by your head my hands clasping the back of it, beautiful blonde hair, eyes looking up at me. You go down wet tongue sliding widely in long licks, across my soft sack pressing against my balls, opening wider to mouth and swallow my sack, the loose feeling of delicate creased skin encasing slippery firm roundness in your dribbling salty mouth, and then mouth grope my flesh tool again sending tingling sensations into my cock, the feeling of cum ready and rising inside me urging me to fuck you hard like a fucking hot whore that you are you lovely dirty slut.

'I want to taste you my queen' I murmur almost fainting, sweating, you nod letting my cock drop from your mouth, licking the head as it drops, the feeling and taste of cock still in your mouth, you catch your breath, My hands move feverishly under your arms, I lift you forcing you almost throwing you on your back onto the bed, your hair sprays across it, legs still flailing, cold feeling of the bed covers, hands on your inner thigs open outwards opening your miniskirt, roughly sliding your panties across your mound to one side, smelling and feeling your cunt musk and heat, as I stroke and push my hands down on your inner thighs.

'Oh yes baby I cant get enough of the smell of your hot cunt.' I yell whispering forcefully, my arm moves across your chest, brushing your breast, the back of my palm touching your beautiful face. My head darts forward, our of your view and almost simultaneously, a thin wet cold sliding tingling lick across your swollen cunt lips titillates you, you quiver, arching your head back, my head rises again, arms now clasping your shoulders my fingers digging into your yielding naked flesh, I bury my face between your chest, you, inhaling my warm scent, my mouth opens aound your breasts, your heaving breathing pressing up on the other hand splayed across the other pushing down your nipple squeezed between my fingers, and mouth opening slowly engulfing your other breast the tingly touch of my twirling tongue around that nipple wetness again, a hard thrill sent into your chest, contacting the other of my other hand resting on your swollen mound, your breath quickens, vagina wettening, one hand teasing your clit in expectancy. My hands part your breasts, I planting lips kissing passionately pressing cold on your chest, a full touch sensation spreading lust across your body, I raise my head, my eyes meet your gaze, move it down, lips meet, a moving undulating tongue touching tightly and then in slow wet tenderness sucking each others mouth for an eternal hot moment, warm breath from my nose spreading my passion across your face...

My mouth releases, I breath heavily 'Open your legs my naughty sex goddess... ' Your legs spread slowly, lazily, wide apart body opening to me, I move my head between them, you feel the now hotter licks and sporadic firm kisses caressing, pressing your inner thighs crawling upwards, the thrill press of the previous kisses cumulative combining like a slow slide of thin pleasure feeling flowing below you, till i move and edge closer to your hot throbbing cunt.

Suddenly you feel my warm mouth lips clamp over your dirty hot cunt, tongue Sliding on your cunt lips, curving lines of tingling pleasure, you groan, then a sudden duller push inside, my finger easing slowly into your fuckhole, clit licked, teased and sucked between my lips urgently continuously.

I lick, lapping more greedily pushing more fingers in and out rhythmically in time to your panting and breathing, tasting your salty oozes, you feel as your love river starting to flow more easily... moaning your hands almost limp on my head trying to guide but feeling totally helpless with the incessant pulses of pleasure tightening your cunt and vagina walls contracting each time to them.

Then a moment of pure aggression taking over you yell out between your moans 'I want my cock in your mouth you dirty fucking bastard! Come on!.

'Ohh yes my queen, ' I say in resolve, as I spin onto the bed my cock meeting your face, as you slide it into your mouth wettening my tool,, you feel my hand between your legs, one finger plunged into your cunt drawing your wetness, and as you gasp my fingers ease into your warm moist cunt, pushing and exploring, you can feel the tightening of your inner muscles around them, as they slide in all directions, as you reply in slow staccoto submission 'I want... you to... fuck... me... hard... and fast... yes yes oh my god yes yes!'-you feel pleasure welling up like a uncoiled serpent between your legs -an acerbic pleasure coarses spreading upwards and outwards shivering your body... After darts and tingles of my tongue, the fullness of my rock tool your lips wrapped around it muffling pleasure from between your legs, your hands pushing the back of my head, my ears brushing your inner thighs, you lust to be fucked.

'I want to make love to you likw a queen fucking you like a slut, my love', I drawl slowly. 'Ohhh' you utter, as I bend over you pushing you onto your back. You raise your head to see my tool in my hands, your legs bent, feet on the bend scrunching the covers in tense anticipation...

Then simultaneously the press of my chest against your, my inhalation pressing onto your chest, breasts tingling, sweat sliding between us, and then... the entering push of manhood between your legs, pushing rubbing sliding, your lovemuscles tensing, wincing around it, the slow feeling of being penetrated, pushing, parting love lips, friction rubbing a long throbbing insertion deep inside you pushing, your pussy lips parting, feeling like a woman, love tool easing inside you, the slide of pure sex, the rub of my pubes against your clit teasing, my inner thigs against yours, legs locked in a passionate tightness, dull and sharp cock sensations of my cock sliding around rubbing against your inner walls...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.