Sexual Education - Cover

Sexual Education

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - You have paid the Fantasy Room to put you back in your high school sexual education class. Only this time sex ed is going to be different than you remember.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

You find yourself in high school. You feel and look younger now. It seems weird; you did not believe that Mark would deliver such a perfect fantasy to you. You are very rich so the money was not big deal, but you figured it would be a cheap thrill, now you realize that it is going to be something very different, and very sexually fulfilling. Your look around and realize that you're in the class room with every high school girl you ever wanted to fuck.

You also see you old teacher Ms Young. She was a hot blond English teacher with a nice ass, and a nice rack. You always had fantasies about her when you were in high school. She was currently eating out Cathy the head cheerleader. Cathy moans and screams as Ms. Young works Cathy's clit over with her mouth. Ms. Young is dressed in a grey skirt and tight white blouse. The skirt is very short and shows a ton of leg. She is wearing black pumps, and her big tits look about ready to rip out the front of her tight blouse.

"Ohhh crap I'm cumming Ms. Young, ohhhhh," Cathy moaned as she climaxed under the skillful tongue action of her older teacher.

Ms Young put her head up. She wiped her mouth which was slick with Cathy's pussy juice. Cathy now had a big smile on her face. "I don't know how many of you noticed but Cathy is what is called a squirter, she has a female ejaculation response which very rare. She will most likely be quite skilled at intercourse as the same muscles that cause her to ejaculate lubricant from her vagina at climax also will aid in gripping her partner's erect penis during intercourse. Well that concludes the lesbian section of our lesson today. Now to move on to the heterosexual section we need a boy's help. We don't have a lot of time left today but we can get started." she said as she points to you.

You get up out of your seat and walked up next to Ms. Young. You notice she is wearing a perfume that is awesome smelling. Your cock starts to harden just looking at her big tits. You notice her nipples are erect and visible as big bumps on the front of her blouse. Ms. Young starts to speak, "You notice girl's that with typical male stupidity he is focused on my breasts. He wishes to have coitus with me and somehow staring at my chest is his way of telling me what he wants."

You start to object, but before you can get your words out she silences you with, "You will talk when I tell you to and not before young man." Then she continues to the girls, "Now I am sure you all notice how boys and men stare at your breasts so the power you have over men is how much you want to show them. I am wearing a very tight blouse, as I notice some of you in the class are also, and this is to show you the male response I get as a result. He can't help but stare at my breasts and think about intercourse with me."

"Enough about that though let's get started. She then pulled your pants down in front of the class. You blush with embarrassment. The girls giggled. You looked down and saw that you now had a huge cock. It was going to be over 9 inches long when fully erect. She grabbed it. "Now girls a cock this size may seem intimidating but I will show you it is easily handled by a girl who knows what she doing" Ms Young said in a matter of fact manner. She had that serious look she always had.

Ms. Young is still gripping your penis and from where you stand you can see down the front of her blouse as she sits below you. Her tits are big, and very firm looking. They always stick out like twin torpedoes on her chest, her thick nipples often protruding through the thin clothing she wears. Even with your embarrassment your penis starts to grow erect as she handles it, and your monster rod swelled to where she could not fit her hand around it.

"Ah, perfect I was hoping we would get a good erectile response. Girls I want you to note that the males are very easy to arouse, even when in less than ideal situations, all it took was me positioning myself to allow the male to see down my blouse and glimpse my cleavage to cause his erection. I also want you to note that this is a very large penis, in fact the largest I have personally seen," she looks over at your giant penis like she was looking at a bug through a microscope and continued, "You will not that his member is circumcised, or cut, as the slang term goes. The male penis is marked by a large head, this is the most sensitive part," and you have to stifle a moan as she strokes the head of your penis, and a thick shaft."

She started to slowly pump your cock as she continued to talk. "You will note that the testicles are in a sack right below his penis, and that they hang loosely away from the body." She handled your balls as she said this, and she continued to pump your penis. Waves of pleasure were washing over you and you knew you would blow your load without too much more stimulation.

"You will also note that as the male becomes more aroused he will begin to dribble pre-cum out of the head of his penis." She pulled your cock down so the girls in the class could see it. "You will notice the clear white fluid leaking from his urinary meatus, his piss hole in the vernacular. This makes his penis much more slippery and allows me to increase the speed of my manual manipulation of his penis. Her hand slides up and down over the length of your cock, and she knows just how to squeeze it up under the head where your cock was most sensitive. You moan in pleasure as she jacks you off, and you wish you could fuck her. You notice that the girls in the front row are looking at you with fascination, and maybe some desire, especially Colleen Stevenson, a hot blonde with a killer body whom you have always lusted after. You imagine that Colleen is naked and you are fucking her hard, making her big tits shake.

Your erotic daydream is interrupted by Ms. Young again, "Oh good girls this is perfect you will note that his testicles are now contracted hard against his body. This is a sign that the male is almost ready to ejaculate." She slowed her jacking of your cock, and then removed her hand. Your cock was engorged to its full over 9 inches of length, the fat, fist sized head was flared and almost purple in color, shiny from your pre-cum, you could tell you were seconds away from a mind blowing orgasm, but Ms. Young stopped just in time. You groan in frustration but she just ignores you.

Ms. Young continued to talk; "Now you will note that this is a perfect example of the male organ just before ejaculatory release." You bring your hand up to finish jerking off and blow your load, but she slaps your hand away from your cock and keeps talking. "You will also note the penis is at maximum length, and is very dark in color. It will stay like this for about another 10 to 15 minutes, if I do not stimulate him further, and then the erection will fade. You will find that over the course of several hours you can bring a male to this point over and over if you are careful not to bring him to the point of no return, and he will do anything at that point to allow himself to ejaculate. Colleen will you get the tape measure from my desk, I would like to take some measurements."

Your cock is almost bursting, and you can feel it swaying and twitching out in front of your body. You need to cum so bad you can hardly stand it. You are panting with lust as she waits for Colleen to bring her the tape measure. When Colleen hands it to her Colleen stops and looks in your eyes, she is sending off waves of desire, and you want to fuck her so bad. Colleen is wearing a tight t-shirt and a short denim shirt. Her big C-cup tits are taut, and would probably not droop at all even without a bra. Her nipples pop out while you are watching her, and you see that Colleen is staring at your cock, a sexual hunger in her eyes. Ms. Young busies herself with the tape measure, "Oh my, this is extraordinary," she remarks. "This penis is nine and one quarter inches fully erect, and almost four inches around. That is quite remarkable; it will be very interesting as our class progresses, you girls are in for a real treat as there are not many men who have the sexual equipment of our male class member."

You are dying to cum, and don't think that you can stand it much longer when Ms. Young adds to your misery, "Colleen why don't you go ahead and sit down before your young virginal body causes our subject male to spontaneously ejaculate. You girls will find that the young male is capable of gaining an erection instantly at the slightest provocation, and will insist that you bring him to ejaculatory climax if you do not gain control of the situation."

Colleen broke in at that point, "Ms Young I am just soaking wet, and my panties are slippery with lubrication, is that normal?"

She turned her back to you and continued to talk to the class, now girls I know that the sight of a male penis, erect and ready to copulate can be an exciting thing. How many of you feel lubrication flooding your virginal area. Most of the girls in the class raised their hands. Ms. Young continued, "That's it don't be shy it is a perfectly normal response, I for one am soaked. This is a very virile young male and our bodies are going to respond to that type of visual stimulation."

"Good question Colleen, why don't you show us. I am sure it is perfectly normal you are just having a very strong reaction to the male's erect penis. Your body is getting your ready to copulate with the male."

Colleen hopped up on her desk and parted her shapely legs revealing the white crotch of her panties; she pulled her white cotton panties down revealing her very wet, very swollen labia. Her cunt lips glistened with moisture and Colleen ran her fingers up and down herself, coating her fingers with slippery goo. "See I am so wet it is unbelievable."

"Well since you seem to be so sexually excited why don't you give us a quick review course on female masturbation. It has been a few weeks since we covered that topic."

"Oh, god I would love to," Colleen moaned as she rubbed her fingers up and down her wet slit, rubbing her erect clit back and forth.

You let out a low moan of frustration as the sexy young Colleen begins masturbating in front of you. You want to jack off so bad. Your cock is an aching pole of rock hard meat just waiting to explode. Ms. Young turns and glares at you and put her finger to her mouth, "Shhh, you will get your turn now be quiet and watch. This is going to be on the final."

"Now Colleen you must tell us what you are thinking as you do this. Describe what you think about as you masturbate and why you do things as you are doing them," Ms. Young reminds her.

"Oh, god that feels good," Colleen moaned. "I am thinking about the tight ass of a guy who lives by me, I am thinking he has a big cock like that one," she indicates your cock with her head, "and he is fucking me with it, pounding his cock over and over into my tight, wet pussy." Colleen then pulls up her tight t-shirt with one hand and pops one of her big tits out with her hand. She starts to vigorously pull and twist her pink, erect nipples. "Oh god now his is sucking on my nipples while he fucks me," she moves her hand from her clit and starts to pump two fingers into her tight pussy, finger fucking her drenched twat. "Oh god I am so close," she moves her hand from her tit back down to her clit and she rubs her clit while she finger fucks herself. "Oh god he is making me cum with his big cock, he is cumming inside me, now I'm cumming too." Colleen's hips began to pump as she drives herself to orgasm, and her body goes rigid as waves of pleasures shot through her. You can see her erect pink nipple crinkle as she orgasms, and her fingers are busy working her cunt hole and clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.