Eventualities: Allison (Revised) - Cover

Preview

Eventualities: Allison (Revised)

by Stultus

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Romantic, Drunk/Drugged, Tear Jerker, Cheating, Slut Wife, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Body Modification, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: A man loves and nearly loses forever the woman that makes his life complete, but in the struggle to regain her will everything else be lost in the process? Started over a year ago, this was intended to be one of the 'first' Lovett County stories - read my Blog for more details. It is primarily a story of love and unusual relationships, and there is a good deal of sex, but probably no 'scary codes'. It starts fairly slow and the first two chapters are a bit sad.

Thanks to my original Editors: Zaffen, Gandalf4217 & FuzzyWuzzy, and to Dragonsweb and Sue for their additional efforts

While I save most of my chatting for my Blog page on SOL, I thought a few words before this story would be helpful. I started writing this story about four years ago and while the 'Romantic' element of this story is still very strong, there is a good deal of complicated sexual behavior between two or more consenting adults in a far-off semi-magical reality that has never heard of AIDS or other "unsafe" sex practices.

This story was originally intended a long time ago to be a slightly odd and short 'Cheating/Slut Wife story' very much in the inspiration of the stories of DG Hear, Harddaysknight, Just Plain Bob & The Wanderer. Ten pages ideally, maybe twenty at most ... and Allison was supposed to die at the end, a victim of her alcohol dependency. Instead, for some reason I couldn't kill her off when I was supposed to. The story soon ended up being about 100 pages long and even then it was only really half-done. It was also far more of a stroke story than its intended romantic plot. It also didn't work — even as a 'stroke story'. I set the story aside for awhile until I could figure out how to fix it.

I started to attempt to revise it once again about two years ago. I trimmed out most of the sex scenes and changing the story's focus dramatically. Somewhere around the new page 40, the idea of "Lovett County" started to germinate in my head and the new plotline once again shifted subtly towards this new vision. Warts and all (and there are many), this story is a central introduction for several future major characters in Lovett County and a few of the main plotlines.

Technically, this is the 'first' Lovett County story, despite the fact that several other stories that were written much later have been posted to SoL before this one. This story was meant to be the start of Lovett, but there was no major harm done by delaying it to become Lovett #3. Better late than never.

This has been the single most edited and re-written story I have ever attempted, and in some moods this story was nearly deleted entirely. Grudgingly I've decided to 'ruin a perfectly decent story' to keep at least some of the original sex scenes intact. If nothing else, this will continue to remind me why I don't particularly write extensive sex scenes in my stories anymore. As currently constituted, this story runs about 9 chapters. Cheer up, in its original version, this story ran to about 30 chapters — that was far too much suffering. Trust me; I didn't cut out anything you even want to remotely know about. No, I won't send you a copy of the original draft either. :P

Even several years after it was first posted, Eventualities: Allison is nearly always one of my top read or downloaded stories and the voting for this tale has been kinder than I would have rated it myself.

Now that this story (along with my other Lovett tales) are finally being posted at Lit, I'm now giving this rather odd and long tale one last bit of cleanup, to remove the worst of the typos. In the interest of history, I'm still leaving most of the remaining sex and the odd subplots intact, rather than rewriting the tale entirely. With several years more writing experience now, today I would write this story in a completely different sort of way, if I was doing it from scratch.

Warts and all, here is Allison...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.