Healing Thoughts - Cover

Healing Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Nyramilac

Chapter 6

Later that afternoon found John and I sitting on the couch discussing the possibilities and dangers of this ability. I had spent my free time finishing up my research on the human brain. My suggestions of modifying my memory were not going over well.

"If you are going to experiment, use me. That way if something goes wrong you can fix it. If you do it to yourself there is nothing anyone can do!" John pleaded vehemently.

"But I don't want to put you in danger. I think I know what I need to do to get an edict memory and expanded intelligence. But there is no guarantee John."

"It doesn't matter. This should be done first to someone not you. And since only the two of us know, that means me. Now do it Karen!"

Somehow the idea of using my husband as a test subject made me want to cry but I steeled myself and imagined his brain. Simulating the cells and nerves to reflect the changes, I then reinforced his eyes to maintain the correction we had made a few days prior. His squinting earlier had indicated that it had been not so much wearing off but reverting to the prior state. As if the cells needed reminder to maintain the new and improved version. Almost as an afterthought I also gave him the 'no bump or vein' treatment too.

"How do you feel?" I asked him, scared of the answer as he lay so stilly against the cushions.

"Same really, did you change anything?"

"I tried, tell me something you wouldn't normally remember."

"Today is Friday, May 18th, which means there are 228 days left, or 5,472 hours. You have lost over 50 pounds of fat this week which seems to be too much if you simply accelerated your metabolism four times normal as you stated."

John said everything so casually I doubt he even knew he was spouting things that even ten minutes ago would have never crossed his mind. How he knew the weight was astonishing. Smiling at him I settled myself back into my corner and prepared to treat my brain the same way I did his.

"Try to think up why that would be dear."

Within a few minutes I had implemented the changes as well as increasing my brain to body communication speed, which would in turn make me more agile and shorten my reaction times. John interrupted my quiet contemplation of my new abilities with his deductions.

"The touch takes calories from you when you use it. Because you have sped up your body's usage of said calories it is also contributing to your weight loss. Perhaps if you slow your metabolism down and just adjust your body to what you want that would be best. Of course that could be noticed by people at work and such so it should be gradual. Plus it appears the effects of major changes need reinforcement over several sessions."

With the mental improvements I could almost hear everything clicking into place as John talked. Nodding I made the adjustments recommended before smiling at him.

"Do you realize all that we could change? Not just size but strength, endurance, complete appearance. Our options are limitless."

Eyes sparking against each other as we both reached the same conclusions, soon there would be big changes. But for now we inched closer to one another as we discussed the minor tweaks we wanted for this weekend. By the time we were done, I was ravenous and my panties would not stay up on my hips when I stood. Laughing we raced to the kitchen to find leftovers and contemplate our next move.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.