The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 27: Bob and Lori

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Bob and Lori - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

When the others had left, Bob looked at Lori. She looked pleased.

"What are you so happy about?" he asked.

"I get to spend the whole day with you," she said. "I want to be ravished again."

"I told you last night," he said patiently. "Your casual attitude about pregnancy not-withstanding, I'm not at all sure I want to make you that way."

"Could you really make me pregnant in just a week?" she asked.

"It only takes one sperm cell," he said.

"You put WAY more than one in me last night," she said, a silly grin on her face.

She was remembering what she would consider to be the best night of her life until the night her first child was born. Only that could displace what Bob had done to her, and for her, the night before, in his bedroom.

At any other time she'd have been overawed by the house. It WAS fancy. But she was in heat, and she wanted Bob to do something about it. His King sized bed was the only thing in the house she was interested in. When she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her perky, up-thrust breasts, and pushed her sweat pants down, she was ready to go.

Bob taught her about oral sex first. She took to it like it was a genetic gift. He kissed her and petted her and dug his finger up inside her until she was beside herself with passion, and then he mounted her. He didn't give her time to think about it. Her hymen was already gone, so only the physical sensation of being stretched would be a problem.

She wasn't surprised, at least not in the way Bob had thought she might be. Lori had the capacity to visualize the future, based on her current understanding of reality. She had visualized Bob on top of her, so, when he ended up there, his prick forcing her virgin pussy lips open, she wasn't surprised at the pain of her first penetration. She was quite aware of the biology of the human female anatomy, as far as seeing the girth of Bob's penis, and comparing that with what she could feel about herself. He had warned her of pain, and when she felt that, she felt... normal.

It was for that reason that she took her defloration with a calm... almost dignified attitude, knowing that, as addicted as people seemed to be to this mysterious thing called "sex", there would be a payoff, if she was just patient.

That was when she got surprised. She was surprised at how she felt, once her pussy relaxed and adapted to Bob's length. She was surprised that it felt completely different than his finger did. It wasn't just better... it was completely different. She was surprised when he began moving in her and she thought she might die from the pleasure of it all. This wasn't good... wasn't fabulous... wasn't even fantastic. This was something she had nothing to compare with... had no word for. What she felt, in those few seconds before an orgasm flushed through her body, was that she hoped it would never stop... ever... for any reason.

Her orgasm seemed like a comfortable old friend, compared with how she'd felt by being stretched and stroked by her first penis. That it was more intense, she could deal with, because now she knew what to expect. Then, as her moans died down, and the orgasm faded, she looked up to see Bob grinning, and remembered that she could have several orgasms in a row.

"Don't cum," she panted.

"I told you to let me wear a condom," he said, his smile fading.

"No," she gasped. "Not what I meant." She dragged in several deep breaths. "I don't want to wait for you to get hard again. Do that to me again right now... then you can cum."

Bob was inflamed in ways he'd never been inflamed before. He did it to her twice more, and, just as he began to hear pain in her voice, as her pussy finally had too much, he slumped and groaned, trying his male best to fertilize his mate.

Half an hour later, Lori found out how the mind can be willing, but the body fails. She wanted him in her again, but she was sore. In a fit of thinking way outside the box, she went to the refrigerator and got five ice cubes, which she then stuffed up inside her pussy. She decided that was a mistake, almost immediately, and writhed as Bob laughed at her. She pushed them back out, and, one by one, she threw them at Bob for laughing at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.