The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 22: Day 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Day 3 - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

After a night when most of the participants had had enough one-on-one time to satisfy them, they ate breakfast together. Bob and Lori arrived last, coming in the door that came from the parking lot. Roberta raised an eyebrow, but Lori didn't catch her meaning and just chattered like normal.

They never even made it to the conference room.

"I was wondering," said Jane, during a lull in the conversation. "Since we're not your normal group... and since we seem to be doing very well in the relationship forming... exercises, and since we only have today and tomorrow before we all have to go back home... wouldn't it be better for us to hone the skills we've already learned, instead of trying to learn more that we won't really have time to practice?"

"You mean practice with Roger," said Bob.

Jane blushed. "Well... yes... I suppose that's what I meant."

Bob looked around. They were all definitely couples this morning. He hadn't expected it, but somehow, the pairs had gotten serious about each other. He was seeing little things that he usually only saw with couples who were very happy, and probably didn't need his seminar in the first place. A lot of very happy people came to his seminars, because they were always looking for ways to make their relationship better. That's why they had such good ones in the first place. He never told them that, though. He just gave them more things to try. Sometimes it made a difference. Usually, those kinds of couples just got a second honeymoon, though.

"What do the rest of you think?" he asked.

"I could force myself to spend the day with Crystal," said Woody, leaning against her. He got an elbow in the ribs.

"We have a problem," said Roberta.

"Yes?" asked Bob.

"We've fallen in love with each other," she said.

"You and Jeff?" he asked.

"Probably more than just him and me," she said, looking around.

"Why is that a problem?" he asked.

"We're all going back home in two days!" she said. "For some of us, we've just found the best thing in our lives, and we're going to have to let go of that."

"Options," said Bob. "You're not thinking options."

"Come on," she said heatedly. "What options do we have. We have jobs... homes... people depend on us."

"If you had to choose between your job... or Jeff... and you could have one or the other... which would you choose?" he asked.

"That's not fair," she moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.