The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 18: Roberta and Jeff

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Roberta and Jeff - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Roberta and Jeff went to her room, almost out of habit. As soon as they were in the room, and the door was closed, they were kissing and pulling at each other's swim suits.

"Is this all we're ever going to do?" asked Jeff.

"For right now," said Roberta, standing naked in front of him. "We'll talk when we're done."

"OK," he said, taking her in his arms.

Their lovemaking was torrid, as usual, and passionate, with the passion of two people who had bottled passion up for too long. They almost had to make love first, because neither could think of anything except that, until they had done so.

"I love that so much," she panted, as they rested.

"Even if it gets you pregnant?" he panted back.

"Especially if it gets me pregnant," she sighed.

"I don't get that," he said.

"I don't know what's going to happen when the week is over," she said softly. "If you get me pregnant I'll always have something from you to love and cherish, though."

"You could just love me," he said.

"Are you saying you're going to get a divorce?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said sadly. "I want to, but I don't want to, at the same time."

"I feel the same way," she said. "But I don't think of this as just a fling, or an affair. I wish you were my second husband, almost." She grinned then. "Except you'd be my number one husband. Phillip would have to settle for being number two."

"This isn't funny," said Jeff. "I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with you."

"Just pretty sure?" she asked archly.

"I thought I was in love with Melanie," he said. "Now I don't know." He frowned. "Do you remember what it was like, in college, when you finally figured out that the real reason for college was to teach you how little you actually know?"

She nodded.

"I feel like that now," he said. "I don't know much, any more."

"I know I'd rather be with you," said Roberta. "But I dread the pain and anger of divorcing Phillip."

"I guess that's the best way to describe how I feel too," he said. "I know she'll pitch a bitch, even though she obviously doesn't love me. I wish I could just make it all go away quietly. If that could happen, I'd snatch you up in a heartbeat."

"Even if I'm pregnant?" she teased.

"Especially if you were pregnant," he said seriously.

They got up and got dressed, to take a walk in the moonlight, just to prove to each other that they could think about something other than sex together. It only worked marginally well. Roberta said she felt like she was on her virgin honeymoon, and said it was much better than her real one had been.

Jeff took her back to the room to make her even happier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.