The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 9: Roberta and Jeff

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Roberta and Jeff - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

That first kiss unleashed something in both of them that had to be addressed. Both had been neglected for so long, and had been in so much pain, that the chance to share intimacy overwhelmed their normal response to resist cheating, and the guilt both felt as they realized cheating was exactly what was about to happen. Both rationalized that, if their spouses were behaving like spouses should, neither of them would... misbehave.

There was no talk... not at first, anyway. There were only more hot kisses, as fingers tore at clothing, hers undressing him, and his making her naked.

Both were as ready as if they had engaged in hours of foreplay, and they landed on the bed with twin thumps, writhing against each other, pressing flesh to flesh and glorying in the feel of that touch. His hands went to her breasts, and hers felt for his manhood. She felt no shame. Instead, when she felt his iron hard penis, she felt only relief that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

When he slid into her she almost screamed, but bit it off, groaning with the delicious ecstasy of being filled with hard prick. He felt different in every way, both outside her, and inside too. Her body jerked, suddenly unable to establish a rhythm, and she flailed under his weight as he rutted into her. His gasps, as he pounded her, signaled that he would not last long, but she didn't care, because her own orgasm was rushing towards her like a freight train at full speed. Part of her mind knew she'd feel miserable about this soon, but she pushed that away and welcomed her orgasm with open arms, straining up against him to achieve it. She heard his choking gasps, and felt the warmth of his sperm, flooding her. Then she did scream as something broke loose inside her and she thrummed with the release she had been denied for so long.

They lay, as if dead. He tried to roll off her, but she held him there, loving the feeling of being pressed into the covers of the bed. They hadn't even pulled down the bedspread. She envisioned herself, lying spread eagled, naked, with a strange man on top of her, but instead of feeling shame, she brought her arms to his back and held him tightly. THIS man craved her. THIS man wanted her. She still felt THIS man's penis in her, and the hot seed it had left in her belly. She felt unaccountably happy, for the first time in a long time. She kissed his neck, and he lifted his head to look into her eyes.

"I'm not sorry," he panted.

"Neither an I," she whispered back. "Not yet, anyway."

"Can you wait to be sorry until after I can go again?" he asked, dragging in great breaths of air. "I didn't do too well."

"You were wonderful," she sighed. "You gave me exactly what I needed."

"You're not mad?" he asked, fear in his eyes.

"Not at you," she said, smiling.

"I want to stay this way forever," he sighed.

"We can't," she said. "You won't get hard again if we stay like this."

She pushed him off, and showed him what she meant as she bounced up and got on her hands and knees, pushing him onto his back. Her head swooped and she took him in her mouth, sucking lovingly, while she toyed with his balls. He groaned, and to his amazement, felt himself thicken in her mouth.

"Ohhh baby," he moaned, his hand going to her hair.

When he was hard again, she crawled up and did something that was a completely new experience for her. She got on top. He helped her socket his prick into her dripping pussy, and she sat down on him with a groan of satisfaction. She felt his hands come up and mold her breasts. For the first time in as long as she could remember, she felt like she HAD breasts, as his fingers squeezed and massaged them. Then his hands went to her up-thrusting nipples and squeezed them gently.

"Mmmmm that feels so good," she moaned, rocking on his prick.

"My, but you look nice today," said Jeff, remembering that she'd said that was an appropriate kind of compliment.

She remembered too, and laughed. She was amazed at how free she felt to do this forbidden thing with this delightful man. She looked down at his eyes, and saw the man she should have married, instead of Phillip. She pushed that away too.

"Suck them," she said, leaning down to present a nipple to his mouth.

He did, and her pussy fluttered as she had an orgasm. She writhed against him, loving every second of it.

"I can't believe we're doing this," said Jeff, staring up at the naked woman on top of him. Melanie was beautiful, but somehow she paled, when compared to this woman, who had come so alive, so quickly. He really did wish they never had to stop doing this.

"We're not supposed to be doing this," said Roberta, feeling no guilt at all. "But I can't tell you how happy I am that we are." She sat up, letting his prick dig deep, and her belly rippled as she squeezed him with muscles she had just realized she had control over.

"I can't believe I'm about to cum again," he gasped.

She leaned down, aware that she wasn't protected... that her status as a good Catholic girl was making her vulnerable to the sperm he'd already put in her, and was about to add to.

"Cum in me," she whispered, imagining her abdomen swollen with his baby.


After the second time, they lay there long enough for the guilt and reality of the situation to settle back in. In a strange way, as they cuddled, the feel of flesh on flesh was fine. The intimacy of touching each other in non-sexual ways was acceptable. The knowledge of what they'd just done, though, was less so, for both of them. Both were still wearing their wedding rings, and both of them felt them on their fingers.

"I'm not sorry," insisted Jeff, mostly to himself, and mostly in an attempt to convince himself that he wasn't.

"Why does life have to be so unfair?" asked Roberta. "Why couldn't we have met each other years ago?"

"It wouldn't have been the same," said Jeff. "We might not have even been attracted to each other back then."

She looked at him. "I can't imagine myself not being attracted to you."

"That's just because I just had my way with you," he said, smiling tentatively.

"As I recall, I'm the one who attacked you," she argued.

"I've never done this before," he said softly.

"Neither have I," she said.

"I don't even really know you," said Jeff.

"I feel like you know me better than my own husband," sighed Roberta. "Is that terrible?"

"Only because you deserve better," said her lover.

"You're sweet," she whispered.

"Do you want to go again?" he asked suddenly.

Her hand felt for him, and found he was half hard.

"Can you?" she asked.

"With you... yes," he said.

"Good."


After this time they got up. Roberta felt a natural urge to shower, but she suddenly felt like she didn't want to wash him off of her. Instead, she got back into her clothing, feeling guilty for wanting his scent to cling to her... for wanting his sperm to stay deep in her belly, where she suddenly felt like it belonged.

"I have to tell you something," she said, breaking the silence.

"Don't tell me... you're married," he quipped, and grinned.

"I'm Catholic," she said, ignoring his attempt at humor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.