The Grollins - Cover

The Grollins

Copyright© 2007 by Nyramilac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Enter a fantasy world, where Mailyn is thrust into meeting a race thought to be extinct, the Grollins.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First  

The blush across his face distracted her for a moment but Mailyn did not stop herself from admiring his form. Not only had he been nothing other than gentlemanly, first in rescuing her then in explaining everything to her, now he was mostly unclothed and devastatingly handsome. Her thoughts strayed from the shiny hair, to his strong jaw, and then down to his smooth and muscular chest. Finally her features flushed to match his and she looked down at his toes which even to her eyes looked wholly masculine and attractive.

Looking at him stirred feelings she did not know how to react to. Duty warred with desire as she walked towards him slowly. Unconsciously her hand slid her small dagger back into its leather scabbard at her hip. The action drew his eyes towards the lush curve of her body but her nearness soon brought his eyes back to hers. With a trembling hand she reached out and traced the delicate Elvin bone structure of his face. Her voice was a whisper and full of wonder as she spoke the thoughts racing around her head.

"You are so beautiful in this form. Your mother must be a great beauty and quite strong magically to have made you so perfect. I wish I was not pledged to become an assistant to an apothecary at the East Sea for if given a choice I would choose to stay here with you Gaeln."

When she spoke his name his whole body shuddered and his eyes closed briefly, hiding the rush of desire that flooded him. She almost groaned out loud when his eyes reopened and burned hers with the heat she created within him. As his eyes caressed every inch of her she became aware of the state of dishabille she as in. Her blouse was missing buttons and thus hung low on her shoulders while her bodice had been pushed down slightly so that the tops of her breasts were visible through the parted shirt. Her skirts were torn in a few places exposing her left leg from knee down. When his eyes alit on each inch, she felt a slow smoldering burn.

Since she was distracted slightly by the feeling her fingers grew bolder and traced his strong lips. When she felt the moist tip of his tongue gently caress her fingertips she whimpered slightly. Fire pooled low in her belly for the first time in her twenty years. Slowly she realized why none of the local farmhands had caught her eye; she had been destined for this man.

Gaeln's head reeled at the taste of her skin. She smelled of wild blooms and fresh honey with a flavor to match. His vision narrowed to only see her, lit by the glow of the bright blooming Blainge flowers. Taking her hand in his two he caressed her skin for a moment before placing a kiss upon her open palm while his fingers lightly stroked her wrist and thumb.

"Tell me your name, beautiful. I would like to know the name of the woman who has stolen my heart." He whispered reverently, unable to even shout his joy at finally finding her. Too many times he had pulled a damsel from the clutches of an inappropriate Grollin only to find another male waiting to challenge him. Each time he had relinquished the maiden with a blessing on both to be happy for eternity before leaving. It made him long for his own mate but now that he had her, he was going fully on instincts to guide him on how to proceed.

The curvy human licked her plump lips and replied quietly. "Mailyn Hoosan. Though the later can be left with my father should you wish?"

Gaeln pulled her into his arms at the last comment and covered her mouth with his for a kiss. Their lips melted together, his strong and forceful and hers lush and welcoming. He sucked lightly upon the full curve of her lower lip, flicking it with his tongue before pulling back. Offering her both of his hands, they laced their fingers together. In a much more forceful voice he spoke the ancient words with all his heart and love in his eyes.

"I take you Mailyn to be my mate, for eternity my partner to cherish, protect and love."

The magic of the mating ritual made him sway on his feet. It felt like his heart was being cut into two pieces, one for him to keep and the other to give to his beautiful human. Watching her with intense eyes he knew that he would go anywhere his Mailyn wished of him. While he longed to tell her that the ceremony stilled his tongue until she either accepted or spurned him.

Even as magically numb as she was, a requirement for apothecary work, she could feel the pulsing energy swirling around them. In her mind it felt like she had deliberated for days instead of the few heartbeats she took before speaking her part.

"I take you Gaeln to be my mate, for eternity my partner to cherish, protect and love."

Then the magic flooded them, both felt the slice at their hearts and the heady rush of connection to each other once they were exchanged in a split second. Once that was finished they once more found themselves kissing with wild abandon.

Wrapped up in the moment both shed their clothing to lay atop it beside the pool of softly dripping water. His fingers gently caressed every inch of her milky skin, from her small rounded ears to her delicate ankle bones. He weighed each plump breast in his hand with a moan of delight. She slightly overflowed his large hands but her nipples and areola were small and a delicate pink. Meanwhile her hands traced the strong bones of his neck and shoulders, lingering at his collarbone, as she marveled at the rich golden skin that seemed impossibly perfect. There was not a freckle or hair upon his body to mar the perfection of his skin. Not even the wounds from earlier appeared on his person.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.