Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

In spite of the camp's rustic appearance the cabins had many of the amenities of home - including air conditioning. Dannie listened to the murmur of the cold air as it blew into the cabin from the unit next to her bunk as she waited for the time to sneak out and meet Ben. They'd tried to talk at dinner but between the noise of the other diners and the fact that they didn't have any privacy in the middle of the crowded dining hall the only thing they'd managed to do was plan for a late night rendevous. All Dannie had to do now was stay awake long enough to sneak out after everyone else got to sleep, but after the long bus ride to camp she was exhausted and her eyes kept trying to droop no matter how hard she fought to keep them open.

In an effort to stay awake Dannie reached under her pajama top and started playing with her tits. As her nipples popped erect Dannie pinched and stroked them as her body started to quiver in pleasure. Just as she was about to reach under her panties to play with her pussy she heard a hiss from the top bunk. "Dannie, are you awake?" Kathy called in a muffled whisper.

"I'm awake," Dannie admitted with a sigh as she pulled her hand away from her tits with a frustrated groan.

"Can we talk?" Kathy asked as she dropped down from the upper bed.

"Sure," Dannie said as she rolled on her side so the other girl had enough room to join her on the narrow bunk. "What's up?"

"I'm so frustrated right now I just need to talk to someone," Kathy whispered as she climbed into Dannie's bunk and pulled up the light covers. "And right now you're the closest thing I have to a friend because everyone I was close to last year moved up to the Junior High camp this year."

"I guess I can understand that," Dannie sighed. "So what's so important that you want to talk about it in the middle of the night?"

Now that Kathy had someone she could talk to the girl hesitated to start as she shifted her ass away from the edge of the bunk and up close enough to Dannie that their tits were almost touching. Finally she licked her lips in preparation and opened her mouth to start. "Dannie, are you a virgin?"

The question caught Dannie by surprise and she found herself answering before she thought about it. "No, I'm not a virgin," the eleven year old said before she caught herself.

Dannie and Kathy were so close together that she could feel the other girl's relieved smile even though it was too dark to see it. "Neither am I," Kathy said. "I lost my cherry the day I got back from camp last year. When I got home my dad was so happy to see me back he gave me a big hug and a kiss, and the kiss felt so good I gave it right back to him, right along with my tongue. The next thing I knew we were both naked and my dad was kissing my nipples while I stroked his penis. By the time my older brother got home from his part-time job dad had popped my cherry and fucked me three more times after that. I was still horny and wanted to go again but dad was too exhausted to keep going so Jimmy took over after that."

Once Kathy finished her story she waited to see if Dannie would tell hers, but after a few seconds she had to urge the other girl to tell her story, "So, who popped your cherry Dannie? And when did it happen?"

"My brother Ken," Dannie said, still unsure if she should tell her story, but feeling so horny that she couldn't seem to stop herself. "He popped my sister Mary's cherry first, and than I got him to pop mine about a month ago."

"Cool," Kathy hissed.

"Not only did Ken pop my cherry and fuck me like crazy while our parents were both gone on their business trips, he knocked me up."

"You are so lucky," Kathy sighed. "I'd love to get knocked up, but both my dad and brother are so worried about impregnating me that they both wear condoms when the fuck me. I've tried getting the two of them so horny that they'll forget the protection, but it hasn't worked yet. How did you manage to get your brother to knock you up?"

"Kenny doesn't have the self control your dad and brother seem to have," Dannie snickered. "When we're not actually fucking Ken is scared to death about getting us pregnant, but all Mary or I have to do is show him our tits and start talking about how much we want his baby and he gets so fucking horny he wants to knock us up."

"Wow," Kathy groaned, "I wish I had it that easy. I want to get pregnant, but it doesn't look like I'll manage to get my dad or brother horny enough to forget their protection at the right time to knock me up."

"Kathy," Dannie said thoughtfully, looking at the dark blot of the other girl's face inches from her own. "Does it have to be your brother or dad who knocks you up?"

"I guess not," Kathy said after a few seconds of silence. "Why? Do you have someone else in mind?"

"Yes I do," Dannie said, thinking about what George had told her earlier when they were fucking. "I know someone who would love to knock you up, and if you're interested I can take you to see him after breakfast tomorrow."

"Yes," Kathy hissed excitedly, her body jerking away from Dannie in her excitement and the blonde reached out to catch the redheads shoulder before she slid out of the narrow bunk.

"Kathy, are you nude?" Dannie whispered in surprise when she realized that her hand came in contact with the other girl's bare skin when she grabbed her shoulder.

"Yeah," Kathy admitted. "Ever since my dad fucked me for the first time I've slept in the nude. It saves a lot of time when he or Jimmy decide to fuck me in the middle of the night."

"I usually sleep in the nude now too," Dannie admitted, "and for the same reason. But since I didn't expect to fuck anyone here in my bunk I figured it would be better if I wore something to bed in case I had to go to the bath house or something else. It wouldn't be a good idea to go walking around the camp in the nude."

"I guess you're right," Kathy sighed, "but I still like sleeping in the nude."

As she spoke Kathy edged away from the side of the bunk until her body was right up against Dannie's. Dannie could feel the heat from her bunkmate's body and she could feel her own body reacting to the close quarters she was sharing with the naked girl. Without conscious thought Dannie reached out to poke Kathy's breast, tweaking the girl's erect nipple when she found it. "Looks like you got pretty horny just talking about fucking," Dannie chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.