Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Kenny didn't want to wake up at first, he was having such a nice dream he wanted to keep sleeping and enjoying the sensation of having his cock kissed and licked by two young horny girls. Then he grinned and opened his eyes when he remembered that it wasn't a dream and he looked down past his chest to see his two sisters leaning over his groin as they took turns playing with his shaft.

"What a wonderful way to wake up," Ken groaned as he watched Mary lick the head of his cock as Dannie turned to give him a sexy grin.

"Morning Kenny," Dannie said as she bounced up and down on their parents king size bed. "Did you get a good nights sleep? I hope so because we're both ready for a good hot fuck before we leave for school."

"If that's what you want then I'm sure I can manage to shoot off a couple loads before you both leave."

"There you go, bragging about having the day off from school again," Mary said as she handed her brother's prick off to her younger sister.

"It's not my fault my exam schedule gave me the day off," Ken said with a groan. "Besides, it gives me a chance to clean things up before dad gets home this afternoon. If I didn't have the day off we couldn't have spent one extra night in bed together."

"I know, I know," Mary said as she straddled Ken's stomach and leaned forward so her brother could reach her nipples with her mouth. The thirteen year old groaned as Ken sucked her left nipple into his mouth as he played with her other tit with one hand while he reached down to stroke her slit with his other hand.

"So, whose turn is it to go first?" Kenny asked as he switched his mouth to Mary's other nipple.

"Mine," Mary groaned as she rubbed her pussy against her brother's finger, "as if you didn't remember sleeping with your cock inside Dannie's cunt all night. How many times did you fuck her during the night anyway?"

"Twice," Dannie said, stroking Ken's shaft as she took her mouth off long enough to give Mary a satisfied smile.

"Three times," Kenny corrected. "You slept through the third fuck, but you did respond so it must have felt like the sexiest dream of your life."

"You're right," Dannie said as she continued to stroke Ken's penis. "I do remember that dream, and now I know why it felt so real."

"So, I guess it is your turn, Mary," Ken said as he gave his sister a sexy grin. "So why don't you slide down there and stick my cock in your cunt so I can shoot you full of baby juice."

"That sounds wonderful," Mary sighed as she slid down Kenny's chest and stomach, leaving a trail of pussy juice as she moved down to her brother's prick. Dannie moved out of the way and watched as Mary raised her hips up until she hovered over Ken's cock for a couple seconds before she dropped her dripping slit down to rub the tip of her brother's penis along her cunt lips until the tip was coated with her juices and then she lowered herself down with a groan of pleasure as she sank her cunt all the way to the base of her brother's shaft.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Mary moaned as she rotated her hips and milked Ken's pole with her cunt muscles.

"You're tell me," Ken groaned. "Dannie, why don't you get up here and straddle my face with your pussy so I can do something with my mouth while Mary fucks me."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Dannie said as she moved up the bed and straddled her brother's head so her slit rubbed against her brother's mouth.

"Yum," Ken said as he licked the juice from his sister's dripping clit as she shivered in pleasure and released a fresh supply for her brother's thirsty tongue. "The only thing better than eating a cunt is fucking a cunt," Ken said as he wiggled his hips under Mary's bouncing pelvis.

"Especially when you're trying to knock up the cunt you're fucking," Mary groaned as she rode Ken's hard shaft.

"You've got that right, sis," Ken grunted as he tried to hold back his orgasm so Mary could enjoy herself a bit longer, but his two sisters had him so excited he couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to blow, Mary," Ken said as he gave Dannie's quivering pussy one more lick before he pushed the screaming girl off his face so he could watch as his cum filled his sister's fertile womb with another load of cum.

"Me too Kenny," Mary screamed as she collapsed on her brother's chest as her own orgasm shot through her body so her fuck tunnel milked the juice from her brother's spasming prick.

"Do it, Kenny," Dannie panted as she came down from her own orgasm. "Knock that slut up as high as a kite."

"I'm trying," Ken said as he reached out to rub Dannie's flat belly, "just like I'm trying to knock you up too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.