Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Ken followed Linda off the school bus and the two of them waited for the yellow bus to leave before they turned to cross the road to his house. Linda stepped off the curb first and she smiled to herself as she felt Ken's eyes on her ass as he followed her across the road and up to the door of his house. Without bothering to knock or ring the bell Linda turned the knob and walked right into the living room.

"Hi Dannie," Linda called to her friend who was resting in the nearby recliner.

"Hi Linda," Dannie called as she ran her hand over her swollen belly. As Ken closed the front door Linda removed her jacket and hung it in the closet before she walked over to the recliner and gave Dannie a big smile as she looked down at the pregnant eleven year old. Now well into her eighth month the girl's belly and tits had swollen to the point that she had trouble getting around.

"How are you doing sis?" Ken asked as he closed the closet door and walked over to join Linda, looking down at his sister's blond curls with a possessive smile as his eyes glided down his sister's body.

"Bored, bored, bored," Dannie sighed as she crossed her arms under her breasts and glared at her older brother. "I never thought I'd be bored of TV and just sitting around all day, but the baby is so big I can't do much more than that any more."

"Sorry sis," Ken said, shifting his feet uncomfortably as he eyed Dannie's blouse, he could see a wet spot where the milk dribbled out of her full tits.

"What do you have to apologize for, Ken?" Dannie asked as she patted her swollen belly, "I'm the one who wanted to get knocked up. I'm sure you would have been perfectly happy fucking me without knocking me up."

"Maybe," Ken admitted with bemused grin as he caught the humor in his sister's voice, "but I wouldn't have enjoyed the fuck nearly as much. Speaking of fucking are you sure you don't want to?"

"I'd love to fuck," Dannie said with an exasperated sigh, "but I'm just too big now. As much as I love fucking it's hard to enjoy it when my belly is this big and my tits are so full of milk."

"Well even if we can't fuck," Ken said as he reached down to grab the hem of her blouse and pull it free of her leaking nipples, "at least I can help empty your breasts so they won't be so heavy and uncomfortable."

"Thank you," Dannie sighed as her brother took her left breast in his hands and sucked on the nipple. Even as Ken drank the milk from one overflowing tit Linda bent down to suck the milk from the other one. "I was suppose to use my breast pump when I got home but I knew the two of you would help me out when you got home so I decided to wait."

"Where is Mary?" Ken asked as he took his mouth off his sister's nipple long enough to lick his lips. "The two of you came home at the same time so why didn't she help you?"

"Because I had to get dinner started," Mary called from the kitchen. "I did offer to help her, but Dannie insisted on waiting for the two of you."

Dannie grunted and her hands flew to her belly as her baby kicked, "You know Ken," she said as she ran her hand over her bulging stomach, "I still don't know if we're having a boy or a girl but either way I think it's jealous. If it's a boy I think he's jealous because he wants to fuck me, and if it's a girl she's jealous because she wants you to fuck her instead of me."

"Either way it's going to be a few years before the baby gets its wish," Ken said with a chuckle.

Linda had a mouth full of Dannie's breast milk when she laughed at Ken's comment and spurted the milk across her friend's swollen tits and belly. Suddenly the older girl put her hand over her mouth and ran for the bathroom. "I almost forgot," Ken said as he watched Linda's ass bouncing as she ran, "Linda told me that she used her home pregnancy test this morning and it was positive."

"I thought I recognized that look on her face," Dannie chuckled, "it was the same look I saw in the mirror just before my first bout of morning sickness. Mary, did you hear?"

"Not exactly," Mary said as she entered the living room and waddled to the chair where her brother played with her little sister's milk filled breasts, "but I did hear Linda running for the bathroom so I guess she's about to join the big belly brigade."

"You got that right," Ken said with a proud grin. "It took a while but that makes me three for three now."

"And in a few months we'll see if we can make it four for three," Dannie said as she stroked her pregnant belly.

"Are you sure about that?" Ken asked as he gave his sister a hopeful look. "I thought you'd want Ben to knock you up for number two."

"I thought about it," Dannie admitted, "but I don't really want to wait for the summer to get knocked up again."

"You realize," Mary said slowly, "that if you get knocked up again before the end of the school year that mom and dad are going to suspect something.

"Of course," Dannie said, "but don't you think they'll suspect something when my baby is born a month before it's expected?"

"Maybe, maybe not," Mary said with a shrug, "after all, they say the first baby is usually late, and we could hedge the dates. Mom and dad don't know when you had your last period, we could always say it was a week or two before you went to camp and you got knocked up the first day there."

"That might work," Dannie admitted with a frown, "and we have been able to fool them up to now. Mom and dad don't even realize that we've been carrying on a daily orgy with Linda joining us every afternoon for a good hard fuck after school."

"Just what do they think is happening every afternoon?" Linda asked, wiping her mouth as she rejoined the others.

"They think you've been coming over to help Ken take care of us," Mary answered with a soft laugh. "In fact they think you're still a virgin and that you're being a good influence to us while you're keeping us company."

"Are your parents really that trusting?" Linda asked.

"They are," Dannie said with a nod and a chuckle, "at least for now. I don't know if they're going to be so trusting once they realize that Ken knocked you up. In fact they may start to suspect our stories once they know what the two of you have been up to for the last two months."

"Only if they suspect the truth," Linda said with a wain smile.

"What do the two of you have planed?" Mary asked as she looked from her brother to her friend.

"Well," Ken said with a wry grin as he did his best to rub all three pregnant bellies at once. "Jim offered to claim the baby was his so no one would suspect out big secrets here."

"Now that's what I call a real friend," Dannie said as her belly bulged slightly as the baby gave another kick. "Taking responsibility for someone else's baby so his friend can keep knocking up one girl after another."

"Actually," Linda said as she massaged Dannie's left tit, catching the milk filled breast between her thumb and index finger until a drop oozed out from her nipple, "Jim said the one way he can think of to make sure my parents let us marry as soon as I'm old enough is for them to think that all my babies are his."

"Do you think it will work?" Mary asked her friend.

"Maybe," Linda said with a shrug as she leaned down to lick the warm milk that seeped out of Dannie's nipple. "First they'll have to get over their anger when they find out that I'm pregnant."

"So Ken," Mary said as she caught her engorged breasts in her hands and pushed them together until her nipples popped out from the pressure, "since Linda's pregnant does that mean that someone else gets a chance to get fucked first?"

"It sure does," Ken said with a broad grin as he reached out to grab one of Mary's erect nipples as they bobbed right in front of his eyes. "And since Dannie doesn't feel comfortable fucking right now I guess that means you get to go first today."

"Oh good," Mary said as she reached down to grab her brother's swollen penis and guide him over to her father's recliner. "I've been looking forward to this day for weeks - and not just because I wanted Linda to get pregnant."

"Dannie, Linda, are you guys alright with this?" Ken said as he stumbled after Mary to the same chair where he'd popped Dannie's cherry.

"Like Mary said," Dannie replied with a mixed sigh of pleasure and pleasure as Linda kissed her way down the younger girl's baby filled belly, "I just don't feel comfortable fucking right now with my belly this big. But as long as Linda is willing to eat my pussy until I cum I'll be happy."

"Who said I was going to stop at one orgasm?" Linda said as she pushed Dannie's thighs apart and started running her tongue up and down the eleven year old's cunt lips. Even as she nibbled on Dannie's erect clit her hand searched blindly for the dildo Dannie had been using earlier. When she found the still vibrating toy she placed the tip just below her own clit and shoved the plastic cock into her own cunny with one quick thrust.

"If I didn't already know that Linda was pregnant I suspect it now," Mary said as she watched her best friend fuck herself with a dildo while she ate out the pregnant eleven year old. "She's too horny to be anything but pregnant."

"She's not the only horny girl in the room," Kenny said as he easily slid two fingers into his sister's drooling cunt.

"You got that right Ken," Mary said as she sank down in her father's recliner until her ass was on the edge of the cushion. Ken watched as his sister grabbed her milk filled breasts and squeezed them together until milk dribbled out of her erect nipples. "Do you want a drink? Or do I have this milk all to myself?"

"As much as I'd love to suck you dry Mary," Ken said with a grin as he ran his thumb across his sister's clit, "I think I'd rather fuck you."

"Good," Mary said as she tilted her head down until she could suck on the swollen nipple. "That means I get all the milk for myself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.