Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 3: Little Sister Joins The Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Little Sister Joins The Fun - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Are you sure you have everything?" Ken's mother asked as she set her suitcase down and reached up to pat her dark blonde hair in place for the third time in as many minutes.

"I'm sure, mom," Ken said with an exasperated sigh. "We have a weeks worth of dinners stored in the freezer so all we have to do is put one in the fridge to thaw during the day and then pop in the microwave when it's time for dinner. If we forget to switch something to the fridge I have more than enough money to order take out for a couple meals - and you already said we can order pizza for tonight."

"Yes, that's right," Mrs. Jamison said distractedly as she checked her purse for her plane ticket and then looked wildly around the room until she spotted her car keys on the mail table next to the front door and picked them up with one quick swoop of her hand. "Now your father will be back from his business trip on Wednesday and I'll be back on Saturday."

"And if anything happens we should contact Mrs. Smith next door for help," Ken finished for her as he picked up her suitcase and handed it to her. "And she'll check in on us every night just to be sure."

"Good," Mrs. Jamison said as she set her suitcase down again and held her arms out to hug Mary. "Now you young lady," she said as she held her thirteen year old daughter at arms length, "I expect you to hit the books while I'm gone. You need to make up for that last report card, and you only have a month to do it."

"Yes mother," Mary sighed as she pulled out of her mother's grasp with an exasperated sigh. "I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you will," Mrs. Jamison said as she turned to her youngest daughter. "Now Dannie, I expect you to obey your brother while your father and I are gone. Remember, he's in charge."

"Yes mother," the eleven year old girl said, nodding hard enough to make her reddish blonde pigtails on either side of her head bounce around.

"You better hurry, mom," Ken said as he handed picked up her bag and handed it to her again. "You barely have enough time to get to the airport and check in."

"I know," Mrs. Jamison said as she took her bag and headed for the door again. "But I'm sure I'm missing something."

"You always feel that way," Ken said in exasperation, "and you've never missed anything. If you actually do miss something I'm sure it's a small thing and if you really need it we can send it to you - or you can buy a new one when you get to Miami."

"You're right, Ken," his mother said as she bent down to kiss his forehead. "Now you take good care of your sisters. Promise?"

"I promise," Ken said with a sigh. "Now get moving."

"Yes master," Mrs. Jamison said as she breezed through the front door and off to her car. She stopped and turned to wave to her children before she opened her door and tossed her suitcase in the back seat. Ken and the girls continued to wave until their mother's car was down the street and out of sight before they walked back into the house and closed the door behind them.

"Finally," Dannie sighed as she reached up to pull the scrounges holding her braids with so much force it looked like she was going to pull her hair out. "If I had to put up my good little girl act one more minute I would have screamed."

"If it bothers you that much why do you keep it up?" Mary asked.

"Very simple dear sister," Dannie said as the three siblings walked into the living room where Mary and Ken sat together in the love seat while their sister sat down in one of the easy chairs. "By keeping up the act I manage to get away with murder. You noticed how mom focused on your grades, right? Well my grades are worse than yours but she didn't say anything to me because I'm still her little girl. I figure I can keep up the act until my belly starts growing."

"What?" Ken said as he almost slid off the love seat in surprise.

"Oh come on you two," Dannie said, giving her brother and sister a crooked smile. "The two of you make enough noise every afternoon to wake the dead. The way Ken's bed squeaks when you're fucking it's pretty obvious what you've been up to for the last month - and that's not counting the moans, groans, and screams of pleasure. Do you have any idea how lucky you are that I've kept mom and dad busy on the other side of the house whenever they get home early? Or how lucky you are that mom and dad are both heavy sleepers so they didn't wake up whenever Mary would sneak into your room to fuck you through the night? Let me tell you, I've frigged myself to sleep every night for the past month. And now that I've given the two of you a month alone, it's my turn to get my cherry popped and fuck Kenny like crazy."

"We were wondering when you would want to join us," Kenny said as he recovered from his earlier shock. "I thought it would take a little longer to join us, but Mary was sure you'd be ready to start fucking while mom and dad were gone on their business trips."

"Oh, I'm ready to fuck alright," Dannie said, giving her siblings another crooked grin as she reached up to unbutton the first button of her blouse, she could see the mound in Ken's pants as she reached for the second button. "My goal is to have Ken fuck me in every room in the house before dad gets home on Wednesday, and I figure we may as well start here in the living room."

"I love your imagination, sis," Ken said as he rubbed the lump in his pants, "but I think better wait a while - just in case mom comes back for something she forgot."

"How long is a while," Dannie asked sulkily.

"Another half-hour," Ken said as he glanced at his watch. "After that we should be safe because mom would miss her flight for sure if she came back after that."

"Ok," Dannie pouted. "I'll wait a half-hour to have my cherry popped and my cunt fucked, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself in the meantime." As Mary and Ken watched Dannie lifted her blouse and training bra up to her neck so she had free access to flat tits and nipples.

"Do you like what you see, Kenny?" Dannie asked as she massaged her breasts and pulled on her erect nipples when they popped erect. "Just think, another half-hour and their all yours."

"I know," Ken said with his eyes glued to his eleven year old sister's underdeveloped tits as she pulled them out from her chest by her nipples. He stroked his cock through his pants and tried to imagine how tight his Dannie's fuck tunnel would be when it was wrapped around his seven inch prick.

"If you like the first act you're going to love the second act," Dannie said with a grin as she lifted her puffy white skirt above her waist so Mary and Ken could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. With her brother and sister's eyes locked on her hairless cunny Dannie ran her fingers along her slit and tickled the hood at the top of her slit with every stroke until her clit popped out of it's hiding place.

"Oooohhhh," Dannie moaned softly as she played with her tits and pussy, building toward her first orgasm. Just watching her little sister play with herself made Mary so horny she had to reach under her blouse and skirt to play with herself as well. Trapped in the same room with his two horny sisters Ken tried to wait out the half-hour he said they'd have to wait, but as Mary and Dannie built toward their third screaming orgasm he decided to throw caution to the wind.

"Long enough," Ken said as he jumped up from the love seat and started tearing his clothes off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.