Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Mary opened her eyes at the sound of the soft knock on the door of the bedroom she shared with Dannie. It took her a second to remember that it was Saturday morning and the person at the door could be one of their parents. She turned her head to look the other bed where she could see her younger sister's blond curls spread out on her pillow and her swollen belly under her blankets. "Dannie," Mary hissed, "roll over, someone's at the door."

Dannie muttered something sleepily but managed to roll over on her side so the bulge of her pregnant belly was hidden under her bedclothes. Once she saw her sister roll over Mary did the same before batting her eyes to fill them with sleep gunk before calling out in her best sleep filled voice, "Come in."

As she watched the door open Mary pulled her knees up to her belly bulge to hide it under her blanket and took a anxious breath as she waited for whoever it was to enter the room. "Kenny," the thirteen year old said when she saw her brother poke his head through the doorway. "Get out of here," she hissed, "if mom or dad catches you coming into our room they'll figure everything out for sure."

"Don't worry," Ken said with a wide smile as he closed the door behind himself and crossed the room to sit down on the edge of Mary's bed before he bent down to kiss his sister. "Dad has a nine o'clock tee time and mom just left to do the grocery shopping so we have at least a couple hours to do whatever we want before either of them gets back."

"Whatever we want?" Dannie asked as she sat up in her own bed and gave Ken a suggestive smile.

"Sorry Dannie," Ken said as he slid Mary's covers off her naked body and rested his hand on her bulging belly, "it's Mary's turn to go first."

"I know," Dannie sighed as she slid out of her own bed and walked over to Mary's, "but if we have two hours than you'll have plenty of time to fuck both of us before mom and dad get back."

"She's right Ken," Mary said with a pleased sigh as her brother shifted his hand up from her belly to squeeze her swollen breast as he brought his other hand down to her dripping slit. "You're so wet, were you dreaming about me?"

"Actually I was dreaming about Bill," Mary said with a mischievous smile as she opened Ken's shorts and reached in to grab his erect cock. "But like they say, if you can't be with the one you love - fuck the one you're with."

"That's not what they say," Ken said with a chuckle, "but I like your saying better."

"Good," Mary said as she scooted her body around until her legs hung over the edge of the bed. "After the wet dream I just had I need you inside me right now."

"You're not the only one having wet dreams," Ken said with a grin as he pushed Mary's thighs apart and stepped between them until his prick rested on top of his sister's pregnant belly. "Do you have any idea how much hair you have down there now?" Ken asked as he rubbed the head of his cock across Mary's belly bulge."

"How could I?" Mary asked with a chuckle as Dannie threw her thighs over her chest and pressed her bulging belly down to rest on her sisters belly as she lowered her blond furred slit down toward Mary's mouth. "I haven't been able to see anything down there for a couple months now. I bet Dannie doesn't know hairy her pussy is either."

"Are you serious?" Dannie asked as she pushed her sweaty curls back from her face. "I didn't have any hair down there when Ken knocked me up and that was only five months ago. Do I really have that much hair now?"

"You sure do," Mary said before she pursed her lips and blew across the eleven year old's hairy pussy. "Did you feel that?"

"Yeah," Dannie admitted, "I guess I do have some hair down there after all."

"You have more hair down there now than Mary had when we started fucking," Ken said with a laugh as he slid the tip of his prick down the bottom of Mary's pregnant belly until it slid across her erect clit and came to rest against her moist quivering slit. "Ready to fuck Mary?"

"More than ready," Mary said as she crossed her ankles behind her brother's ass and pulled him in close with the strength of her legs. "Now fuck me Ken."

"Oh yeah," Ken sighed as he slipped the full length of his shaft into Mary's tight cunt until his belly smacked against hers. His sister's moan of pleasure was muffled by Dannie's pussy who was uttering a moan of her own as she squeezed her own tits.

"I love fucking your tight hot cunny," Ken groaned as he slid his cock in and out of his sister's tight fuck hole.

"You can't enjoy fucking us as much as we love fucking you Kenny," Dannie moaned as Mary's tongue and lips pushed her toward her orgasm.

"Let's just say we all love fucking each other and leave it at that," Ken said as he watched the pleasure that crossed his younger sister's face. He could see the way Mary's swollen stomach was starting to quiver with her own approaching orgasm. He could feel his own orgasm approaching as Mary's pussy squeezed his shaft with every thrust but he was determined to hold out through his sister's first orgasm and push her on through a second one before he shot his load into her hungry pussy.

Mary's cunt clamped down on Ken's shaft as her orgasm shot through her body and Ken caught his breath as he balls threatened to shoot his load before he was ready but he managed to hold on as Mary's slit tried to milk the baby juice out of his prick. Ken watched as Dannie's tits bounced just in front of his face as Mary's tongue pushed their younger sister over the edge and the girl through her head back and screamed in pleasure as her body orgasmed around her baby.

"That looked like a one," Ken said as he drilled Mary's cunt with his hard shaft. "It looked good for both of you."

"Good?" Dannie groaned as she pushed her pussy down into Mary's face again, "that one was great. I swear, if my milk was ready I'd be spraying it all over the place with that orgasm."

"How long before your milk starts coming in?" Ken asked as he eyed his sister's swollen tits, they looked like they were already full of milk but he hadn't see a drop yet.

"I don't know," Dannie sighed as she squeezed her tits and bent her head down to lick her own nipple. "Some girls starting producing milk fairly early in their pregnancy and some girls don't have any until just before the end. For all I know Mary could produce milk before I do."

"I don't care which one of you is first," Ken said as he slammed his cock into Mary's tight hot slit, "I just look forward to sucking on your tits and getting some milk out of them."

"That sounds so hot," Dannie moaned as her body started to quiver with another orgasm. Mary's reply was so muffled by Dannie's pussy but Ken was pretty sure she liked the idea too because of the way her pussy squeezed his pistoning shaft.

"If you do that again I'm going to cum before you do," Ken groaned through clenched teeth as his balls threatened to shoot their load into Mary's sucking pussy. Mary's only response was to wiggle her ass on the bed and lift her cunt to meet his next thrust as she clamped her legs even tighter around her brother's ass so he couldn't pull away from her but had to hold his cock deep in her fuck hole as she tried to milk the juice out of his prick."

"Oh God, I'm cumming," Ken screamed as his balls clenched tight and his sister's cunt sucked the baby juice right out of his prick.

"Me too," Dannie screamed, her tits and belly bouncing with every spasm of her body. Dannie's body rocked so hard with it's second orgasm that she rolled right off Mary's body and lay next to her gasping for breath as her sister screamed through her own orgasm.

"I swear," Ken groaned as Mary's legs dropped away from his ass and he was able to back away from his sister's pussy so his slime covered prick slipped out of the girl's quivering slit, "the two of you get better with every fuck."

"So do you Kenny," Mary said with a pleased purr. "I can't wait until it's my turn to fuck you again."

"Neither can I," Dannie said as she got on her hands and knees and straddled Mary's body so she could lean forward and reach her older brother's half erect prick with her mouth. "And fortunately it's my turn as soon as I get your beautiful cock ready to go."

"Do it Dannie," Ken said as he sucked his breath in through his teeth as his younger sister caught his dangling pole in her hand and started licking it clean. Once she had the juices licked clean Dannie placed the head of Ken dick between her lips and slipped her head forward and sucked the whole cock into her throat all the way down to the root.

"The two of you are making me hot all over again," Mary groaned as she watched Dannie give Ken a blow job. "Maybe I should get out of here and do something before I steal Dannie's turn at your cock."

"But what are you going to do while Dannie and I fuck?" Ken asked."

"Well," Mary said thoughtfully, "we have less than two hours before mom and dad get back so maybe I should get in my shower and breakfast before they get home. After all, the longer Dannie and I can hide our growing bellies the longer we can keep mom and dad from dscovering the truth about us."

"Good point," Kenny said with a groan as he felt his prick hardening in Dannie's mouth.

"But before I hit the shower I'm going to head down to the kitchen and satisfy my craving for ice cream."

"That sounds good," Dannie said as she took her mouth off Ken's cock and began to stroke the hard slick shaft with her hand, "can you bring me a bowl while you're at it?"

"Sure thing," Mary said as she slid out from under Ken and Dannie and got to her feet. She stepped over to the chair where she'd draped her clothes from the day before and pulled her shorts up to her waist and then slipped her arms through her shirt and pulled it down over her swollen tits and belly. The shirt was a tight fit but she didn't think it would be a problem since she was going to change into something bulkier after her shower.

"Ken," Mary said as she stopped in the doorway, "do you want some ice cream too?"

"Sure," Ken said with a shrug as his cock slipped into down Dannie's throat again. "It's not like I'll be able to do any fucking while the two of you are eating your ice cream so I may as well enjoy some too."

"You've got it," Mary said, turning back to give her naked brother and sister a quick smile before she closed the door behind her.

After Mary left the room Ken turned to Dannie as and smiled as she continued to suck and lick his now hard cock. "If we hurry," Ken said as he put his hand under Dannie's chin and lifted her head away from his prick, "I should have enough time to fill your pussy with cum before Mary gets back with our ice cream."

"Don't hurry on my account Kenny," Dannie said with a smile, "I don't mind if my ice cream melts a little before I eat it. Besides, you gave Mary two orgasms before you shot your load, and I expect to get just as much pleasure as you gave her."

"Well I did have a little help giving Mary her two orgasms," Ken pointed out as he rolled Dannie over on her swollen stomach and pulled on her hips until his little sister raised herself up on her knees and spread them apart. Ken smiled as he looked at his sister's pink dripping cunny and shivered in anticipation of fucking the pregnant girl. "I'll do my best to give you two orgasms," Ken promised as he slid his cock between Dannie's thighs and along the girl's slit and erect clit, "but don't hate me if I fail."

"I could never hate the father of my baby," Dannie moaned as Ken's prick slid slowly into her tight slit. "Just fuck me Kenny and I'll be happy - at least for now."

As he fucked Dannie's cunt Ken reached around her body and placed one hand possessively on his sister's swollen belly and the other one on her enlarged breast. "I love you Dannie," Ken groaned as his prick bottomed out in his sister's fuck hole and his balls bounced off the bottom of her belly. "I still can't believe that you and Mary really want to have my babies, but it makes me so horny just thinking about the two of you popping out one baby after another."

"And it makes me so hot just thinking about how many times you're going to fuck me and make my belly and tits swell up with your baby until Ben and I are finally old enough to get married and have our own babies," Dannie murmured as her brother's cock slid in and out of her pulsing slit, "Just thinking about it is enough to make me cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.