Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Morning Beth," Mary said with a yawn as she reached out to squeeze her bed mates closest breast.

"Morning," Beth said as she crawled out of bed and reached for her robe. "You better hurry up if you want to fuck Jake before we get our showers."

"I'm hurrying," Mary said as she jumped out of the bed and threw her own robe on over her naked body. "Is Jake really as small as Dannie told me?"

"Yeah he is," Beth said with a bemused smile, "but he really knows how to use what he's got. That's why I enjoy fucking him as much as the other guys."

"I'll believe it when I feel it," Mary said with a grin as she reached between the folds of her robe to give her pussy a quick stroke before she slipped her feet into her sandels.

"Oh, you'll feel it alright," Beth said as she picked up her shower bag and tossed the other shoulder bag to Mary.

"Do you really think Jake is dumb enough to think that he's the father of my baby?" Mary asked as she followed Beth toward the grove where they were suppose to meet the older boy. "I mean, all he has to do is calculate the date when the baby is born and he'll realize I was already a month along when we fucked for the first time."

"There's a good chance that since this is your first baby it will be late," Beth pointed out. "That will, of course, throw off any calculations Jake might make on your due date. But personally I don't think he'll ever think of calculating the date - in fact he'll probably be too relieved when we don't demand child support from him."

"So why are we telling him he's the father if we're not going to demand child support from him?" Mary asked scratching her head as they neared the grove.

"For you and Dannie he's the scapegoat if your parents push things to the point that you need to name the father of your child," Beth pointed out. "For me - well, I guess I like playing with his mind since he cheated on me first chance he got, even sooner than I cheated on him."

"So for you," Mary said with a sharp laugh, "it's all about revenge? You want to make him think that he's the father of your baby because he cheated on you before you cheated on him."

"Yeah," Beth admitted, "I guess it sounds pretty silly when you think about it that way."

"Maybe," Mary said with a mischievous smile, "but I think Jake deserves everything we're doing to him after the way he cheated on you."

"Just what I need," Beth sighed, "approval from a pregnant girl five years younger than me. But at least I'm not alone in my revenge."

The two girls fell silent as they neared the opening in the trees where they knew Jake waited for them - or at least for Beth. The older girl signaled for Mary to wait at the edge of the trees and entered the glade alone. "Hi Beth," Mary heard Jake say in what she assumed was suppose to be his most seductive voice.

"Hi Jake," Beth said in a more normal but still enticing voice as she approached the boy siting on the old log. "I have a surprise for you."

"Ohoh," Jake said, his voice dropping almost to a whisper, "I hope this isn't like the last surprise you had for me - or the one Kathy had for me just before she left."

"It's a little hard for me to surprise you with another pregnancy since I haven't had the first baby yet," Beth chuckled. "No, I think you're going to like this surprise. You remember Dannie don't you?"

"How could I forget," Jake grumbled, "she surprised me with her announcement just a few minutes after you did."

"I remember," Beth said, "but I also remember you saying she was the best eleven year old fuck you ever had."

"Until Kathy came along she was the only eleven year old fuck I ever had," Jake said with a sharp laugh.

"Well Dannie's thirteen year old sister Mary is my roommate for the next month, and she's just as horny as her sister. I invited her along because I thought you'd enjoy fucking her as much as you enjoyed fucking her younger sister."

"And if I know my luck she'll end up just as pregnant as the rest of you," Jake sighed.

"Even if she does I know you well enough to know that you'll enjoy every single stroke of your cock in her tight little pussy," Beth teased.

"Yeah I will," Jake said with a chuckle. "Come on in Mary, you may as well join the fun."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Mary said, giving Jake a bright smile when she was close enough for him to see it. She set her bag down next to Beth's and crossed the clearing to join the other two, opening her robe along the way so Jake got a good look at her naked body as she slid it off her shoulders.

"What position do you like?" Jake asked Mary as she opened her robe on the grass and sat down on it.

"I'm still trying to figure that out," Mary said with a mischievous grin as she opened her legs so Jake could see the moisture dripping from her lightly furred cunt. "Why don't we try it this way for now?"

"Ok," Jake said slowly as he stripped out of his shorts and t-shirt before crawling between her open thighs. "By the way, Mary, are you a virgin?"

"No," Mary said with a chuckle, "but I practically had to rape my boyfriend to lose my cherry."

"Oh," Jake said, hesitating with the head of his prick just inches from Mary's slit. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes," Mary said as she shifted her hips back and forth to get closer to Jake's cock. "But he's not here and you are. You don't expect me to go a full month without fucking do you?"

"I guess not," Jake said with a crooked grin as he nudged Mary's thighs further apart so he could get the tip of his cock head right up against her dripping pussy lips so he could it up and down the length of her slit before he eased it through her fur covered cunt."

"Oh God, that's just what I need," Mary moaned as Jake shoved the full length of his small cock into her belly and rotated his hips in a way that made his prick feel bigger than it was in the young teen's slit. "Fuck me Jake, fuck me and fill me with your cum while you make me cum too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.