Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

While they were eating dinner Mary kept letting her eyes drift to the boys tables, first to the one where Ben sat enjoying his meal, then to the table where Bill was enjoying his between glances at his sister Beth. "Think he knows what you're going to tell him yet?" Mary whispered to her companion.

"Who?" Beth asked peeling some meat from her drumstick with her fingers and hesitating before she popped it in her mouth. "Oh, you mean Bill. No, I don't think he has any idea what kind of news I have for him."

"Good," Mary said as she wiped her greasy fingers on a papers towel before picking up another piece of chicken from her plate. "I'd hate to think that the surprise was destroyed before you had a chance to spring it on him. I can't wait to see the look on his face when you tell him."

"Well we won't have to wait much longer," Beth said, dinner's almost done and he's coming over to the cabin after that. At least that's what I told him to do."

"In that case let's finish and head back," Mary said before she bit into her chicken breast and pulled most of the meat away from the bone with her teeth.

"Don't rush it," Beth said, "if you're too anxious about the meeting you could scare him off before we get him in the room. Of course if you already had enough after visiting George..."

"No way," Mary said, blushing slightly and taking a quick look around to make sure no one had noticed her outburst before she continued in a hissed whisper. "Right now I'm as horny as hell and I want more cock. If I was home I'd probably do my best to keep myself satisfied with Kenny and Dannie, but since there's at least three guys ready and hopefully willing to fuck me I intend to take advantage of that. And if your brother is willing I intend to take advantage of his prick as well."

"Oh, I'm sure he's willing," Beth said with a grin, "the thing is he can be a little shy, but I'm sure we can take care of that."

When they were finished with dinner Beth and Mary walked over to Bill's table and Beth spoke to Bill's cabin counselor. "Hi Jim," she said to the other counselor, "I hope you don't mind but I was wondering if you could spare my brother for a while? I haven't seen him in several weeks and I'd like to catch up on some family business."

"No problem," the older teen said with a shrug as he pushed his stingy brown hair out of his face before gesturing for Bill to join his sister. "Just make sure he gets back to the cabin by lights out."

"I will," Beth said, putting her arm around her brother's shoulder and holding him tight like she expected him to try and run off any second. "If things take longer than I expect I'll just have to borrow him again."

Mary could see that Bill was pretending to drag his feet while his sister guided him across the camp grounds to their cabin. But from her vantage point behind the siblings she could see the way that the boy was rubbing suggestively against his sister and she saw him rn his hand along her ass a couple times by the time they reached the private entrance to their room.

It wasn't until the three of them were in the room and Bill turned to kiss his sister full on the mouth that he realized Mary had entered the room behind them. "Hi," Bill said, his face turning bright red as he forced his lips away from his sister's mouth before he could complete the kiss.

"Hi," Mary said, giving the handsome boy the friendliest smile she could as she closed and locked the door.

"Bill," Beth said as ran her hand down her brother's chest and stomach until she was rubbing his crotch where Mary could see the boy's prick pushing against his pants. "Bill, this is my roommate Mary. We'll be sharing my room this month, but you don't have to worry about her saying anything about us. In fact she and her brother are in the same situation we are."

"You mean you're fucking your brother?" Bill asked in relief as he pushed his hips forward into his sister's groping hand.

"That's part of it," Mary said with a quick laugh.

"There's more?" Bill asked, turning to look at his sister.

"Oh yes," Beth said, giving her brother a lust filled smile. "Bill, you remember our last fuck? The morning before I left to start my work here for the summer? The morning we were out of condoms but I agreed to let you fuck me anyway since it would be our last chance for almost two months?"

"I remember," Bill said with a wistful smile. "It was our best fuck ever because I could actually feel your cunt against my cock instead of that damn rubber. Wait a minute, you don't mean..."

As Bill's voice trailed off Beth took a half-step back from her brother and lifted her shirt up so he could see the small bulge of her belly as she rubbed it with her free hand and said, "Say hello to daddy sweetheart."

"Oh my God," Bill groaned as his legs gave out on him and he dropped into the chair Mary shoved under his butt. "Are you sure? Are you sure it's mine?"

"Yes and yes," Beth said as she sat down on the edge of the bed and grinned at her brother's shocked reaction to the news. "I didn't fuck anyone else after that last time until almost a month after I got here because things were too hectic for me to anything until then, and by that time I already knew I was carrying your baby. Let me tell you, Bill, when I saw that plus sign on the pregnancy test I wanted to strangle you, but now that I'm use it I actually like being pregnant. Well, kind of."

"What are mom and dad going to say when they find out?" Bill asked weakly. "I mean, they didn't seem to mind that we were fucking as long as we used protection, but when you get home with my baby in your belly I don't think they're going to be too happy about that."

"If they know it's your baby," Beth pointed out. "As soon as I knew I was pregnant I made the time to fuck my old boyfriend Jake in spite of how hectic things were. Right now I have him convinced that he's the father, and I don't think I'll have too much trouble convincing mom and dad that he's the father either."

"Well, that's a relief," Bill sighed.

"And you've missed one point that we're both going to enjoy," Beth said with a quick chuckle.

"What's that," Bill asked with a frown as he glanced over to where Mary was standing next to him with one hand in her shorts as she rested the other one on the back of his chair.

"Since I'm pregnant that means you don't have to worry about wearing a condom when we fuck," Beth pointed out. "You're not the only one who enjoyed that last fuck, I love having your cock inside me, but that latex sock always left me a little dissatisfied."

"Sounds like we're going to have a lot of fun for the next month or so," Bill said, giving Beth a broad hopeful grin.

"Maybe even more than you ever expected," Mary said, brushing her straight blond hair back with her free hand as she continued to rub her pussy with the other one stuck in her shorts.

"Does this mean that you're pregnant too?" Bill asked, trying to put together the things his sister had said earlier.

"That's right," Mary said with a blissful smile. "My brother Ken knocked me up about a month ago and that baby growing in my belly is making me so horny I just want to fuck fuck fuck."

"That does sound like fun," Bill said, giving his sister another hopeful grin.

"It will be," Beth said, giving her brother a nod, "but you have to understand that my baby is making me just as horny as Mary. That's why I'm currently fucking three guys on a regular basis. And if you're willing to share both me and Mary you'll make the fourth guy for both of us."

"I don't mind," Bill said hesitantly, "but I would like to know who else is fucking you."

"You already know about Jake," Beth said, "he's going to be the fall guy for us if we need one. Then there's George the camp nurse, and Ben Garrit."

"Ben?" Bill said with a frown, "he's in my cabin, and he's a year younger than I am."

"Yes," Beth said, "but he has the biggest cock I've ever seen - much less fucked - and he managed to knock up his mom and both sisters before he came to camp last month. And last month either he or George - or both of them - managed to knock up another camper with twins."

"I'm not worthy," Bill said with an impish smile. "Who did they knock up?"

"Kathy Evanston," Mary said before Beth could answer, "she was my sister's bunkmate and the two of them shared Ben and George, and even Jake by the end of the month. The only reason Ben and George didn't manage to knock Dannie up along with Kathy is because our brother managed to knock her up before she came to camp."

"Let me get this straight," Bill said with a confused shake of his head, "you and your sister were knocked up by your brother, Beth is carrying my baby, Ben knocked up his mother and two sisters, and he and George the nurse managed to knock up Kathy. Is Jake the only one who hasn't knocked someone up?"

"Actually," Beth said, "Jake knocked up his mother, his preteen sister, and probably his high school girlfriend before he got here."

"In that case I could be the only one with only one baby to my name," Bill said with a grin.

"I guess so," Beth said with a laugh as she patted her belly. "And I'm afraid the odds are that you won't find any girls like Kathy around camp this month. Even though she was fucking both her father and brother the two of them didn't want to knock her up, but she wanted a baby so bad she was willing to give both George and Ben a chance - which could be why she's carrying twins."

"Well," Bill said, giving both girls a broad grin, "even if I only have one baby to my name I'm certainly horny enough to fuck both of you right here and now."

"We were hoping you'd say that," Beth said, giving her brother a grin as she grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it over her head with enough force to make her tits jiggle in her bra. Bill turned his eyes away from his sister and turned to see Mary pulling her shirt off and tossing it onto the spare cot with a flourish before she reached back to unhook her bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.