Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Would you look at that?" Beth asked as she led the two younger girls from her cabin into the grove where Jake waited for all three of them. "For once Jake's planned ahead. I guess that means he thinks you're something special if he decided to bring a blanket along for his first meeting with you."

"You don't have to talk like I'm not here," Jake said as he looked up at the three girls from where he sat in the middle of the blanket he'd spread out on the ground. "Is this the third girl you told me about Dannie?" Jake asked as he gave Kathy a lust filled grin.

"That's right, Jake," Dannie said as she sat down on his right at the same time Beth sat down on his other side and Kathy stood uncertainly as she looked down at the older boy with a shy grin on her face. "Jake, this is my bunkmate Kathy, not only does she love cock as much as Beth and I do, she's a natural redhead."

"Have you fucked a real redhead yet, Jake?" Beth asked as she slid her hand through the waistband of the boys shorts so she could grip his small but already erect penis.

"Not yet," Jake admitted as he reached up to grab Kathy's hips and pull her so she was sitting in front of her. "Hi Kathy, do you really want to fuck me?"

"I sure do," Kathy said with a broad grin as grabbed the hem of Jake's t-shirt and pulled it off over his head. "I hear you like fucking as much as I do, and that you really know how to use that nice little cock of yours."

"I sure do," Jake said proudly as he reached to pull Kathy's t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Kathy shook her red locks with enough force to make her small naked tits wave gently so Jake could appreciate them before he continued. "I'm guessing that Beth and Dannie told you that I use my cock so well that I knocked them both up."

"That's not all I heard," Kathy said, giving Jake a toothy grin as she reached for the waistband of his shorts. "Dannie told us all about your mother and sister. Don't worry, I fuck my dad and brother and I'd love to have them knock me up. But until that happens I'll be satisfied with all the cum they shoot it my belly every time we fuck."

"You know," Jake gasped as the three girls took turns stroking his exposed prick, Beth was right when she said I came prepared. Now that I've knocked up five girls I figured it would be a good idea for me to start carrying protection so if you don't want to take any chances I'm willing to use a condom if that's what you want."

From the look of distaste on Jake's face it was clear to Kathy that he didn't like the idea of using a condom anymore than her father or brother did, but just like them he was still willing to use one. "No," Kathy said as she pushed her shorts and panties off with one thrust of her arms. "I already told you how much I like feeling cum shoot into my pussy, Jake. Besides, what are the chances that anything will happen with just one fuck?" Jake was too engrossed with looking at the red fringe of hair around Kathy's slit to notice the way Beth and Dannie stifled the laughs that threatened to escape their lips when Kathy made her comment.

"You really are a natural redhead," Jake said in surprise.

"I sure am," Kathy said with a quick grin, "in fact I'm a horny redhead and I want that cock of yours slamming into me right now."

"Oh, that sounds good," Jake said as he got up on his knees and moved between Kathy's open thighs. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"I'm so ready my cunt juice is about to soak through the blanket," Kathy pointed out as she tried to rub her bare slit against Jake's erection. "Now stop procrastinating and slam that beautiful prick into my pussy."

"You don't have to ask me twice," Jake said as he shifted his position and placed the head of his cock against the top of Kathy's slit so that it tickled her clit as he hesitated. "Are you sure you don't want me to use a condom? It won't take that long to put one on."

"Fuck me Jake," Kathy hissed so loud it was almost a shout that bounced around the trees surrounding the clearing. "Fuck me bareback and shoot your cum in my cunt because I want it as much as you want to do it."

"Oh God, you make me so fucking hot," Jake groaned as he slid his cock into Kathy's pussy at an angle that stroked the top of his shaft along the red head's clit.

Kathy's whole body shivered with pleasure as Jake's prick slid between her pussy lips until his balls bounced off her ass. "Fuck me Jake," Kathy groaned as she wrapped her legs around the older boy's hips and pulled him in even tighter as his cock slammed in and out of her wet fuck hole, sliding along her clit with every stroke. For a few seconds the young girl could feel her body building toward it's first orgasm, the warm feeling spread from her clit and pussy, the sexual energy building like a wildfire in her belly until it exploded through her body and she screamed in pleasure.

Jake didn't even pause as Kathy's body flopped around on his cock, in fact he seemed to pick up the pace without losing contact with the young girl's erect clit. Kathy could feel the sexual energy starting to build in her cunt again, but for a few seconds she was able to think clearly enough to wonder what Dannie and Beth were doing while she was getting royally fucked by the smallest prick she'd ever seen. She rolled her head to the side and caught a glimpse of the other two girls as they lay head to pussy on the edge of the blanket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.