Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Ken walked into the kitchen and caught a slight whiff of the chicken baking in the oven. It didn't smell like it had been cooking for too long and he set his bat and glove down on the kitchen table to open the door and check on it. "Mary?" he called as he retrieved his things and headed for his room. "When did you put the chicken in the oven?"

"About a half hour ago," Mary said through the open door to the bathroom. "We should have an hour before we have to start the potatoes and vegetables."

"That sounds about right," Ken said as he stopped at the open door to peer in on his way to his own room. "Are you alright, Mary?" he asked when he saw his thirteen year old sister kneeling over the toilet bowl."

"I will be," Mary said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before she got cautiously to her feet and flushed the toilet before she washed her hands and rinsed out her mouth in the sink.

"For a second there I thought you may have caught the stomach flu Dannie had just before she left for camp.

"Are all boys as dense as you?" Mary asked with a shake of her head. "Did you really buy the story that Dannie had a stomach bug?"

"You mean she wasn't sick?" Ken asked in obvious surprise.

"She was sick alright," Mary said with a weak chuckle as she looked at her pale face in the mirror, "but it was morning sickness."

"Are you sure?" Ken asked as he put his back against the wall to support himself at the sudden shock. "I mean, why didn't she say something before she left?"

"I think she was trying to protect my feelings," Mary sighed as she joined Ken in the hall and then started pulling him toward his room with a gentle tug on his sweaty t-shirt. "I think she thought I'd be upset if I found out she was already pregnant after one month when I'd been trying for two months without success."

"So how did you figure it out if she didn't say anything?" Ken asked as he automatically put his bat and glove away.

"Not that hard to figure out if you know what to look for," Mary said with a shrug as she pushed her shoes off and started stripping out of the rest of her clothes. "I suspected something was up when I noticed that Dannie wasn't using any tampons last month. Since I didn't want mom to notice anything suspicious I took an extra one every time I took one for myself. Then when Dannie started getting sick a few days before she left for camp I was pretty sure she was pregnant, and yeah, I was kind of jealous at the time - but not any more."

"You mean," Ken said, looking like his legs were about to give out and drop him to the floor.

"Say hello to daddy, sweetheart," Mary said, rubbing her bare belly as she gave her brother a seductive smile.

"I really did it," Ken said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Twice," Mary chuckled.

"Are you sure you're pregnant," Ken asked after taking a deep breath.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure," Mary admitted. "I'm only a couple days late for my period but my breasts have grown a cup size in the last couple weeks and food is starting to smell off to me. The last clue is that I threw up just before you got home."

"So that's why you were in the bathroom when I got home," Ken said.

"Yeah," Mary admitted with a sheepish grin, "I smelled the chicken when it started baking and it made my stomach turn so hard I barely made it to the bathroom before I lost my lunch. I think I can keep things down now but I may need your help to finish dinner before mom and dad get home from work."

"You've got it," Ken said as he stepped forward to feel Mary's bare tits, he had to admit that his sister's tits seemed to be a little bigger under his fingertips and they were so sensitive her whole body shivered at his touch. "With both of us working on dinner maybe we'll have time to celebrate your pregnancy."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Mary said with a weak smile as she unbuckled Ken's belt and pushed his pants and underwear down so she could stroke her brother's growing cock.

"Hold on," Ken said as he backed away from Mary just as she was about to suck his prick into her mouth. Stepping out of his pants as they bunched around his ankles Ken stepped over to his dresser and grabbed his camera from the top of it.

"I should have thought of this a couple months ago," Ken said as he checked the batteries and memory card. "By now I would have had dozens of pictures of you and Dannie, but I didn't even think of it until now."

"Ken, do you think this is a good idea?" Mary asked as her brother set up his tripod and camera at the end of the bed. "I'm willing to let you take my picture - I'll even make a video if you want me to because it makes me so hot and horny just thinking about it that I can't wait to do it. But what if mom or dad find the pictures?"

"They won't find them," Ken said giving Mary a lusty smile as he finished setting up the camera. "As soon as we're done I'll put everything on my computer and than erase the memory card. I'll put all of them in a protected file, and you know as well as I do that mom and dad will never figure out one of my passwords. They usually need my help to remember their own passwords."

"I guess you're right," Mary said with a nervous smile as she looked at the camera.

"I wish I'd thought of this before Danie left for camp," Ken said as he made the final adjustments on the camera. "If you're right than she'll be in her second month by the time she gets home and starting to show."

"Not by much," Mary chuckled. "If you really want to you can probably hide her belly for the first video or two and no one will suspect a thing."

"We'll know," Ken pointed out, "and we're the only ones who will ever see the videos."

"I don't know," Mary said with a shy smile, "I might want to show them to someone someday."

"Really?" Ken asked distractedly. "I wonder what Mark would say if I showed him these pictures to show him just what he missed out on by being such a wimp."

"Don't you dare show Mark these pictures," Mary snapped with enough force to rock Ken back on his heels. "I want to show him what he missed out on."

"I don't think it would be a good idea to give Mark these pictures," Ken said hesitantly. "Considering the kind of stories Mark likes to tell about his dates just imagine what he'd say if he had these pictures of you."

"I didn't say I was going to give him the pictures," Mary pointed out as she played with her tits for the camera. "I said I was going to show him the pictures. I figure if I show him what he missed out on two and a half months ago it might get him so hot and horny he'll actually go for it. Now that I'm pregnant I have to start setting guys up for when mom and dad find out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.