After The King - Cover

After The King

Copyright© 2007 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Everyone should know that King Arthur was a Celt, based in what is now Scotland. What happened after his death? A young Celt finds himself trying to do his best to survive in difficult times with treachery all around him. Beware!! - there are faeries involved and a touch of young love too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"Gods, what am I doing?" Eoric asked himself.

He pulled his hand back from Gemma and backed away from her. He had been about to do something unthinkable and the very fact he was in her room, spying on her naked beauty, now made him feel extremely guilty. He waited for her to turn round and then quickly pulled back the drape and left her cell.

Gemma caught the movement of the drape and had her confirmation that Eoric had been in the room looking at her. That knowledge made her hot and she felt her sex throb as she finished sponging herself and lay down on the pallet. She felt the need to touch herself and when she let her hand slip between her thighs she felt the oily juice that was leaking from her little slit. She had been thinking about sex and men more and more lately. All the talk amongst the girls in the kitchen had made her extremely curious.

Eoric made his way to his own cell and lay down, chastising himself for his actions in invading Gemma's privacy and violating her in the way he had. Despite his guilt, his next action could have been considered another such violation if he had paused to consider it. He reached out to try and connect with the girl and was surprised by what he found. Her thoughts made his face go red and his staff sprang to hardness in an instant.

"Oh, he was here, watching me. Looking at my nakedness. I wonder if his staff was hard again, I wonder what it looks like, how it would feel in my hand? Ummm, does he want to put in here; was he thinking about my little tunnel? Ahhh, was he staring at my titties? Was he thinking about pushing his hard staff into this slippery little slit? Oh, I think I want him to, I know it's bad of me, but I want to feel his cock, I want to feel his weight lying on me as he pushes his hardness deep inside me.

"Would he do what the kitchen maids talked about, would he use his mouth and tongue on me down here? Uh, uh, yeeessss Eoric, please lick me, please!"

Eoric broke the connection as Gemma's arousal levels rose to dizzying heights. Without conscious thought he had begun fisting his staff as he had been connected with her and he felt his climax wash over him and his hot seed erupted, shot after shot landing on his chest and then his belly as the force weakened. His breathing was coming in gasps and he found his staff had not softened one little bit. Reaching over, he grabbed a rag and wiped himself off then stood and began to pace up and down.

The sound of Gemma's voice continued to ring in his head, what she had been thinking of keeping his cock hard as a rock. She had known he was in the room, had known and hadn't screamed. Indeed from what he had heard she had been excited by his presence and was using that even now to pleasure herself.

He tried to think of something else, anything else so that his staff would soften and he could leave his cell. He turned his thoughts to what he would find in Ireland. He had never travelled outside of Dalriada so this trip was a big adventure for him and from what he had heard so far, there was fighting going on in Ireland too.

At last he was able to put on his kilt without it tenting at the front and he wandered outside to explore the monastery and its surroundings. The monks were completely oblivious to his presence and he began to find this a nuisance.

"Is there any way of turning this camouflage ability off?" he asked his inner voice, feeling somewhat foolish as he did so.

"Of course there is. Just focus on it being off and it will be."

It was surprisingly easy and being visible allowed Eoric to interact with the monks far more easily. They were eager to hear news of what transpired on the mainland and frowned when they learned of Arthur's death, the rise of the Picts and the attack on Dalriada by the men of Strathclyde. Arthur had been a favourite amongst them and they mourned his passing.

Eoric managed to keep himself occupied for the next few days so that he didn't have to spend too much time with Gemma. He didn't trust himself to be able to school his features enough to conceal what he had overheard her doing. He was further embarrassed that he had been fisting himself as he recalled her body and her thoughts, the memories arousing him until he couldn't control himself and needed to get relief.

One of the things he did was get hold of one of the monastery's little boats and he rowed it out into the bay and then used his abilities to attract fish after fish to come to him. The monks were amazed at his fishing prowess when he returned, the boat sitting low in the water with the load it carried. He didn't share with him how he managed to catch so many, but instead left them to sing his praises as a master fisherman.

He tried to pick his moments to visit the King to see how he was progressing, turning on his camouflage and waiting for Gemma to leave the cashel before he then entered. On each occasion he visited, he took the opportunity to boost Eochaid's energy with some of his own, speeding his recovery enormously.

During these visits Eoric discussed Eochaid's plans with him and tried to find out as much as he could about the lands they were about to sail to. The King explained that Antrim had always been a drain on Dalriada's manpower, as there was a constant battle with the clans and tribes of the Ui Neill. This had steadily worsened and Eochaid had seriously considered cutting the lands off from the rest of his Kingdom, but loyalty to his people there had stopped him.

His plan now was to sue for a treaty of some kind with the Ui Neill to give him a pause within which to deal with the twin threats from Strathclyde and the Picts. He admitted he wasn't in a strong position to win such a treaty, but he hoped to be able to use words rather than the sword.

Towards the end of a week on Iona, Eoric's careful plans to avoid Gemma were foiled. He had watched her leave Eochaid's cashel as usual before creeping forward himself. But Gemma returned unexpectedly to ask her father a question and found Eoric in the room with Eochaid.

"Hah, Eoric! I had almost come to believe that you had left the island as I have seen neither hide nor hair of you for nigh on a week," she said as she entered the room.

"Erm, I've been busy Princess, helping the monks to catch fish and the like," he replied, not meeting Gemma's eyes.

"It almost seems as if you have been trying to avoid me," she said, "You're not are you?"

"Of course not princess, why would I do that?"

"Good, because I'm going insane with boredom and need some company," she said, "come and get me once you're finished here and you can show me round the island."

Gemma left the cashel, a wide smile on her face. She had pleasured herself every day to the thoughts of Eoric watching her and her fantasy of him actually doing sexual things to her. She was becoming obsessed with him, he was after all her hero and it stood to reason that if he was a hero in terms of saving her father and escaping King Beli, then he would be a hero in the bedchamber too.

She rushed back to her room to have her now daily fix while Eoric was occupied with her father.

"She's telling the truth, she has missed your company in the last few days. I can do without you today, go to her and cheer her up a bit," said Eochaid.

Eoric decided he was simply putting off the inevitable and he might as well get it over and done with. He needed to face Gemma and carry on as if nothing had happened; he could do that he told himself.

Eoric made his way to Gemma's cell and pulled the drape aside so he could enter. He saw her lying on her back with her knees bent, her dainty feet planted on the pallet. Her eyes were screwed shut as she concentrated on what she was doing. He had little time to think of right and wrong when faced with this sight and he quickly focussed on engaging his camouflage before stepping into the room and letting the drape fall back to cover the doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.