After The King - Cover

After The King

Copyright© 2007 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Everyone should know that King Arthur was a Celt, based in what is now Scotland. What happened after his death? A young Celt finds himself trying to do his best to survive in difficult times with treachery all around him. Beware!! - there are faeries involved and a touch of young love too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

There was actually some grumbling among the Lorne men when they found out that they were no longer sailing to Ireland to fight the Ui Neill. These were hardy men who relished the opportunity to test their mettle against a worthy opponent. Eoric decided that his own abilities would be enough to safeguard the princes and advised Fergus to lead the men into the campaign after all.

The boys' horses arrived at Dunadd before darkness, lathered in sweat from the continuous gallop they had maintained as they sought to follow Eoric's command. He took care of them personally, finding a blanket to wipe them down with and then dousing them with cool water. He used the two wooden buckets that had held the water to give each horse a treat in the form of grain to eat, talking to them both as he finished drying them off.

Oswald and Oswui were still very nervous, perhaps more so now as they were in an alien environment. They had spent the evening with the Lorne army, all of whom could only speak gaelic and the fierce look of the Celts had the boys huddling together once more. Eoric tried to re-assure them that they were indeed now safe and his presence seemed to calm them a little.

He didn't think the boys would be comfortable camping in the open with the Celts and the thought of taking them up to the hill-fort, where the main hall would no doubt be as riotous as always, also sounded like a bad move. Eoric decided that he would surprise his family by arriving back at Taynuilt unheralded. He spoke to the boy's horses once more, this time telling them to follow at a more leisurely pace, and advised Fergus that he was returning to the village. He wished his lieutenant and his men good fortune in their coming endeavours, then picked up one of the princes under each arm and started to run for home.

He talked to the princes as he ran, describing his wives and the boys as well as telling them how secure the village was and how beautiful the surrounding scenery looked. The run took less than two hours, but when he arrived he found the gates closed and barred. The guards were alert however, and it didn't take him long to identify himself and gain entry.

Eoric set the boys down and led them up the mountainside towards his own house. They stumbled a little in the darkness, but he held them by the hands and guided them up the stairs to the front door. A few red embers glowed in the fireplace of the main room and he sat the boys at the table while he banked the fire and then lit a small oil lamp to provide some light. A quick rummage in the kitchen yielded some stale bread and hard cheese and Eoric quickly sliced these and began toasting the bread over the now roaring fire.

Once the toast was ready he placed some cheese on each slice and set them on the hearthstone to let it melt before then feeding the princes. His movement and the smell of the food must have woken his family, as the girls and the two boys all came shuffling into the room, rubbing sleep from their eyes. Megan shuffled along behind the others too and Eoric once more appreciated the sight of her, almost as good as Gemma and Sarah he thought, almost, but not quite.

"Prince Oswald, Prince Oswui, can I introduce my family," he said. "Here is Princess Gemma, Sarah and my sons, Angus and Connall. Here also is the lovely Megan."

A long hour of explanations followed, as Eoric told the story of how the princes came to be on their own and how he had found and rescued them. This was the first time Oswald and Oswui had heard how the Gruagach had player her part and their eyes grew large in amazement at the fact that a faery had helped to save them. The girls were delighted to have their man home, but that was tempered by the sadness they felt for the princes - to have lost their father and the life they knew and then to be abandoned by their older brother - their plight tugged at the girls' hearts. Maternal instincts kicked in and Gemma and Sarah were soon fussing over the pair, showering them with affection. Gemma had quickly learned some of the Saxon language from Sarah and the sound of their own tongue probably did more than anything to comfort the young lads.

"Was there really a faery watching over us?" asked Oswald.

"Indeed there was, Oswald. A wise old mother who couldn't bear to see you suffer any more. She is even faster at running than I am and she came to me and told me where to find you," answered Eoric.

"How do they do that?" asked Oswui, speaking his first words since Eoric had found him.

Eoric looked and could see Oswui was staring at the boys. He laughed as he guessed the boys had been projecting their thoughts into the young prince's head.

"Don't worry Oswui, that's just their way of talking sometimes. You'll get used to it after a while," he projected to the prince.

Sarah and Gemma realised what was going on and they scolded the boys and Eoric for indulging themselves.

"It would be more polite if you all spoke out loud so that everyone could hear what you're saying!" they both complained.

Eoric laughed out loud, as he knew the infants had yet to speak their first words. His laughter was choked off a second later when both Connall and Angus apologised to their mothers.

"Sorry mummy Gemma, sorry mummy Sarah," they said together.

"You can speak!" cried Eoric.

"Of course we can speak, father. There just hasn't seemed to be a need before, but if it's considered impolite then we can get used to it," replied Angus, his brother nodding in agreement beside him.

Sarah and Gemma were all smiles at the discovery that the boys could not only talk, but that their speech was as good as the princes who were considerably older. Everyone realised at the same time that they had spoken in Saxon too when Megan complained.

"What is everyone saying?" she cried, the only one in the room who could only speak and understand gaelic.

Eoric acted impulsively. He reached out to Megan and planted his own knowledge of the Saxon language inside her head. The young girl's eyes widened in surprise, as what everyone was saying suddenly became clear to her.

"What just happened?" she asked, once more surprised when she found herself speaking the Saxon tongue.

The boys laughed and Sarah and Gemma looked at Eoric accusingly.

"What?" he cried, "I only helped her so that she didn't feel left out."

The excitement of the past hour, added to the fact it was the middle of the night, eventually caught up with the princes and Sarah and Gemma busied themselves preparing a room for them to sleep in. They lit a fire and made up beds then insisted the princes wash before allowing them to retire for the rest of the night. Angus and Connall were ushered back to their beds then the girls took one of Eoric's arms each and guided him towards their bedchamber. Megan watched with a slight look of envy on her young features, but smiled widely when Eoric looked over his shoulder at her and winked.


Oswald and Oswui got their first real look at Ben Cruachan and Loch Etive the next morning. The construction of the Taynuilt village, with its high stone walls made it look like a sprawling castle and the young laddies scampered about the various structures with excitement. They quickly found sticks and pretended to be sword fencing, amazing Eoric with just how quickly they had shrugged off the despair of the day before.

Sarah and Gemma were by now very close and they had shared details of how Eoric had first been sexual with them while invisible. Both decided that he should adopt a similar approach with Megan and that he should do so soon. Eoric was more than happy to comply, once more amazed but thankful for the girls' surprising attitude towards the young girl.

He made sure to spend time with her during the day and once everyone had retired for the night he made his way to her bedchamber, urged on by Sarah and Gemma. He slipped in quietly and connected with Megan, pleased that she was already lying close to sleep and thinking about him. He sensed her arousal and made his way slowly over to the side of her pallet.

"He's so handsome and Sarah and Gemma really love him. They can't keep their hands off of him and seem to really enjoy rutting with him. I wonder what it would be like to feel him playing with my titties and licking me down there? How would his staff feel inside me, hard and hot inside my little tunnel?"

Eoric was aware that her sex was already lubricating as she let these thoughts excite her. He let her work herself up a little more and become increasingly drowsy before he started to work with her.

"Mmmmm, I think I'd like to have him taste me, feel his strong hands stroking me. Mmmmmmm.

He projected his thoughts into her head to help lift her arousal yet higher.

"Would you like to feel my lips and tongue on your breasts, Megan? Would you like me to lick and suck your little nipples until they grow hard and you can feel the tingling between your legs?"

Megan accepted his voice in her head as part of her near dream state.

"Uhuh," she moaned, "please Eoric, lick my little titties, they feel so sore and need your tongue on them. Please Eoric, lick me."

"If you want me to stroke you and kiss your beautiful breasts, angel, you need to pull your blanket down," Eoric projected.

In that state in between waking and sleeping, Megan complied without conscious thought, pushing her blanket down to reveal her linen covered chest. Eoric knelt on the floor beside her and let his hands ever so gently graze over her breasts. Megan shivered slightly and a moan escaped her lips as she reacted to what she thought was her dream.

"Please rub them, Eoric. I can feel your hands hold them and tweak my nipples. Mmmmmmm it feels so real.

"Would you like me to push your shift up and kiss them now Megan? Do you want to feel my lips on your nipples?"

"Please, yes, yes Eoric. Let me feel it."

Eoric pulled her blanket all the way down and off of her legs then gently took hold of the linen shift and began to wriggle it up her body. His breath caught as her sparsely covered sex was exposed to his eyes and her musky aroma rose to fill his nose. Megan was dimly aware her shift was lifting and she unconsciously arched her back slightly to allow it to travel upward.

He now had access to her bare breasts and he restrained himself, refusing to simply gorge himself on her young charms. Once more he let his fingers and palms graze over her small mounds before cupping them and softly moulding his hands round them. Megan's moans were now out loud, as her thighs parted, her knees bent and her hands slid between them.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh Eoric, I can feel your hands on me, kiss me, suck my titties my darling," she murmured dreamily.

He let his head fall forward and took one of her now hard nipples between his lips, teasing it and allowing his tongue to slide over it. Megan's back arched automatically, as she tried to feed her breast to him and get more contact, more of the wonderful sensations she was feeling.

Eoric was stroking one breast while he let his teeth gently nip the nipple of the other. He felt Megan writhe beneath him and he raised his head and glanced down to see that she had her own hands between her spread thighs. As he watched, the young girl let her fingers smear her juices around her nether lips and rise to rub the stiff little nub of her clitoris.

His connection told him that she was still on the verge of sleep and dreamily enjoying the feelings she was experiencing. He dropped his head, trailing kisses across her flat stomach and pushing her hands out of the way so he could taste her juices.

"Megan, you need to feel my tongue licking your juicy sex now. You need it like you've needed nothing else before. Tell me how much you want me to suck your hard little nubbin."

"Ahhhhhh, yes, that's what I want. Lick me, Eoric, use your tongue on me, let me feel it. Oh, I need it soooo badly," she murmured, as her head tossed to the side.

Eoric tasted her and let his tongue burrow through her juicy sex lips and around her opening. He lapped at her sex and then circled her clit with his lips, sucking gently, as he swiped his tongue over it repeatedly. He felt Megan's hands grip his head and pull him in tighter to her sex.

When he had her on the verge of her orgasm, he slid onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. His connection told him that Megan came fully awake as his cock entered her, but there was no panic only frantic need.

Eoric himself was feeling needy and he thrust forward into her, urgently. He lost all finesse, but he sensed she needed exactly what he was giving her, hard and fast strokes.

"Yessssss, yeeessssssssssss!" she moaned louder now, "faster, harder my Lord. Don't spare me, I'm close."

Eoric felt himself close too and he increased his speed yet further until both of them crashed over the top in a simultaneous climax.

Megan lay panting beneath him for a few moments then reached her arms round him to pull him close.

"Thank you, thank you, my Lord. What a nice way to wake up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.