Casey At The Bat - Cover

Casey At The Bat

Copyright© 2007 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mild mannered lab rat finds out what it is like to date the most beautiful girl on campus. What it's like is not something he is believing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   School  

For the next two hours I was like a caged animal. I thought everyone could see that I was wearing a pair of panties. To make matters worse, the crotch was cutting off circulation to my manhood while the back was riding up the crack of my ass. It was humiliating to be explaining something then suddenly turn and have to readjust because of a new spasm of pain. I think an older woman gave me a knowing smile, but at that point I was too horny to think, my precum oozed into the stretched satin.

Finally, four came around and I hightailed it out to get to her apartment. I was taking two steps at a time to get up to her room and knock on the door. I knocked again, looking at my watch 4:10. At four fifteen I began to turn to go, crestfallen, when the doorknob turned and there before me was Casey. I think I actually pulled a muscle in my cock as it straightened to greet her. She was a wet dream male fantasy-a charcoal corset pushed up those luscious melons, thigh high latex boots with just a twinge of garter showing, black satin panties, and heavy eye make up-you get the picture. I almost came on the spot.

"You're late, worm." She let me enter, but looked pissed. "On your knees," she turned and bent at the waist presenting her satin rear to me, "What is the proper way to greet me?" I remembered the other day and buried my face into her soft folds kissing profusely. "That's enough," she turned bending towards me, "Strip those clothes off; everything but the panties," I felt a raging fire burning my face as I stumbled through her order, not to mention a raging hardon. When I finished with the shoes I looked to her for instructions but she just glared, hypnotizing me with those violet orbs. I clumsily fell back on my knees and only then did a slight smirk spread across her face. She bent towards me offering me a view of her perfect tits, then dug her fingernail underneath my chin, her eyes blazing, "You are wearing them, aren't you? The frilly panties I was nice enough to send to you today," her voice began rising. "You did follow my instructions, not like the present I received earlier this fucking afternoon." She led my eyes towards the back of the room.

The other girl was bent over a chair wearing only a t-shirt, her ankles tied to the forward legs and her wrists tied to the opposite legs so that her naked bubble butt and pussy were the prominent features available to the eye. That is except for my Hanes underwear draped over her head. "Do you see what happens to bad little girls and boys that disappoint me," her nails dug deeper into my cheek, "Do you!?"

She walked towards the other girl, picking a flat leather paddle up from the couch as she sashayed. "I asked little missy here to go pick up her panties and bring them back to me. But when she got here she had only those disgusting things in her hand. She claims that it is your fault." She began gliding the paddle along the girl's rump and up her back, causing a shiver, "Then she whined about the fact that you had soiled your little nappies with your nasty droppings". She grabbed the girl's head and pointed it towards me. "So you can see where the wet spot is," she rubbed the dirty underwear in the girl's face and laughed, "Right where I can rub her nose in it. Isn't that right little missy?" Only a muffled sound came from the girl, but through one leg hole I could see one eye and I knew it hated me.

I had not moved throughout this exchange, perhaps from lust perhaps from fear, I felt both these emotions in equal measures. She seemed consumed by rubbing the underwear in the girl's face, "Here's that nasty brown streak, it's just like sticking your nose up his asshole," she caressed the girl's back with the leather, causing goosebumps to form and the girl to undulate, "And you know what he did with your pretty panties last night. Why, I bet that he even licked that naughty brown streak in yours, licked it right up until they were clean." Her eyes now turned toward me, "Isn't that right, worm, didn't you lick those panties until they were clean, rinsed them off with your spit so you could wear them the next day."

I was like a bird in front of a cobra, paralyzed hypnotized by her beauty, still on my knees where moments ago I had kissed her ass.

"Answer me, Godamnit!"

"Yes. Yes I did, last night, I did just what you said. I'm sorry, I didn't know you wished me to wear them the next day. I kept them."

"You must learn to anticipate my wishes," she turned her attention back to the girl and began fondling her pussy with the paddle, "But today is not about you." A shot went off like gunfire and the girl's body shot forward as much as was allowable, her rump began to redden. "Today, I must decide what to do with a disobedient slut who doesn't return with panties when I tell her to return with panties." She laid on another shot and I could hear a muffled whimper. "Why don't you tell worm why your screams are so muffled?" Another spank and my cock was harder then it has ever been. She went back to the girl's front, dragging the paddle along her spine. "Tell me little one, are you enjoying sniffing worm's ass trail." The girl shook her head no. "or perhaps you would like to sniff the real thing." The girl violently shook her head no.

Casey reached her hand to the girl's sex trailing a finger across the lips. I remained on my knees mesmerized. "Something has gotten that pussy all hot and bothered, why you're soaking wet. Come here worm." I still could not move, but trembling I began to get up. "ON YOU KNEES. Like a dog." I began moving mechanically across the carpet on my knees. She met me in front of the chair and grabbing my ponytail leading me to the girl's butt. "It's only fitting that if she has to smell your nasty brown tracks that you should return the favor." She jammed my face into the pillows of the girl's butt. The heady aroma of shit and sweat along with the wafting nectar of her heat made my head spin. Here I was on my hands and knees, my cheeks flushed with hers, my nose touching her asshole, my lips against her lips which were secreting rich fluids. "Now sniff her ass like the dog you are. But no touching her pussy. Do you understand me? Not a single lick." It was torture, truly torture to not lick up the cum that was drooling from her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.