The Forgotten Guardians - Cover

The Forgotten Guardians

Copyright© 2007 by Tale Weaver

Chapter 4: Never Say Die

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Never Say Die - Heed my words, this is the tale of five sacred elemental Guardians of Enthera. In times long past they fought to stop a unheard of evil. An evil which took the shape of a tree. From it came chaos and bloodshed. Wars were raged and the gateway that the darkness used to travel from the Realm of Time to the Realm of the Living was stopped. Alas due to a horrid spell, the Guardians forgot who they are and darkness is trying to reopen the gateway. May the Gods be merciful.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex  

As Lunar held tight to Windra, Windra wrapped his cloak around them selves to keep warm.

"I never want to let go." Windra whispered as a cold breeze brushed over the forest.

"Cingen'Loveth I hope you're going to be ok." Sen'Gale wondered as he cast his gaze to the temple.

Meanwhile in the temples infirmary healers of all races examined Cingen'Loveth wounds. A slash wound on her right arm and a very deep blade cut in her chest. They quickly covered it with cleansing oil and a thick bandage. Knowing the bandage wouldn't hold and a Halfling healer drew healing symbols on the bandage to keep a light healing spell on the wound.

Even tho her wounds had stabilized everyone still wonder why she did it alone, after all she was family to everyone at the temple.

"She made a promise to her brother just before he died. She promised she would kill the demon that has cursed their family." Thorn said when he heard a two elves talking as they left the infirmary.

"What?" They asked as they turned to Thorn.

"It's one of the reasons she came here and became a protector. She wanted to become stronger so she could kill Xewonico, the demon that caused her brothers untimely death. Xewonico killed Co'Loane in cold blood while they were visiting their village of Vindva." Thorn explained but stopped when a Halfling rushed out then back in with a medicine vial.

"What's going on?" The elves shouted as they ran back in with Thorn behind them.

"Her wound is too deep to heal, we can't stop the bleeding... She may have survived the stab but she'll die of blood loss." The Halfling that rushed out stammered as she applied the healing oil in the vial onto a piece of cloth.

"Damn it we need another potion master now!" Thorn snapped. Everyone turned their gaze away from Thorn at this order. The infirmary fell silent knowing there was nothing in their power to help.

"There is one..." A male elf with short purple hair said with a gulp as Thorn turned his gaze to him.

"Who?" Thorn growled.

"Marysolam..." He whimpered as Thorn's eyes burned into him.

"Where does she reside?" Thorn sighed deeply as he tried to remain calm.

"I could show the way. I fear without me someone would never return in time." He replied in a shaky voice.

"I don't mean to scare any of you, please Guarvia show Windra and Lunar the way, they are just outside the temple." Thorn apologized.

"Yes master Thorn I shall return as quickly as possible, she resides not far from the temple." Guarvia said with a shocked voice then bowed deeply before dashing out.

"Be swift Guarvia." Thorn said to himself as he left the infirmary to let the healers continue their work.

"Windra, Lunar, Sen'Gale, I need your help to obtain medicine that Cingen needs badly." Guarvia panted as he ran up to Windra, Lunar, and Gale in a teal colored winter robe.

"What's wrong?" Windra asked as he raised his head from Lunar's hair.

"Cingen is bleeding badly and we can't control it without her knowledge of potions... So I need your help to obtain The Siren's Ice Crystal from Marysolam. Please follow me we have no time to waste." Guarvia explained then ran off to Northeast; cloak flapping wildly behind him.

"Come!" He yelled over his shoulder, at this Lunar and Windra jumped to their feet and hands and dashed off after him on all fours with Gale next to them.

"You truly are half-demons." Guarvia laughed as they caught up with him and kept at his quick pass in mere seconds. "Hehe so who is this Marysolam?" Lunar laughed as he jumped ahead to run with only his legs, as did Windra.

"She's a traveler who collects and trades rare and magical items." Guarvia replied as he ran faster.

"Slow down Guarvia you'll loose to much energy if you keep running like that." Gale added as he noticed Guarvia face turning a smooth red.

"No... Cingen is dieing as we... Speak, I owe her so much." Guarvia panted.

"Slow down, you're not a demon." Windra yelled as he grabbed Guarvia's robe collar. "Now explain... Why Cingen is such a concern for you?" Windra asked calmly as he let go off Guarvia.

"At the temple she is family to all of us and we protect each other. Now come on she's dieing!" Guarvia snapped with tears in his eyes.

"It's not her time Guarvia." A sweet enchanting voice replied from within the woods. Everyone quickly turned to the direction it came from and from behind a tree stepped a maiden in a deep purple hooded cloak with a light purple veil and river stone smooth skin. Across her head was a tiara of gold rune stones that glimmered in the moonlight

"How do you know?" Gale growled, flashing his fangs.

"Ha ha, I know what happens in this forest, I heard the banshee wail and my runes told me why." Marysolam laughed.

"Marysolam please we need the Siren's Ice Crystal." Guarvia begged.

Marysolam stopped laughing when she heard the word Siren's. Her face became firm like a warrior. "You asked for a very powerful crystal, I'm sorry but I don't give something like the Siren's Ice Crystal away." She said firmly.

"But we need it badly, Cingen is dieing and we needs it healing power... I mean it's simply magic for you to create" Guarvia began to say but he was cut off my Marysolam.

"Fool... Simply magic, hah... The Siren's Ice Crystal is a crystal of power beyond your understanding! I only have one and that's all I'll ever need. They can't be destroyed or lost, it can even copy it self. As long as I live the power shall never fade!" Marysolam snarled with icy venom. She almost looked like she was about to kill him for a second.

"Please we need it, what do you want for one?" Lunar asked as he stepped forward. At this Maysolam and Lunar where at a stale mate, the air around them thickened.

"Only an item of great mystical power and value is what it will take for me to trade one." Marysolam replied in a calmer voice.

"We have nothing that may be traded." Windra said firmly.

"Then no deal, it takes a lot of energy to make just one crystal." She replied as she dusted off her robe and began to walk off.

"How about Twilight Slumber Dust?" Lunar asked from out of the blue. Marysolam stopped dead and turned to Lunar with a raised brow.

"How do you have Twilight Dust only great cat-demons of the Silver Blossom Cat... I'm honored." She began to question but quickly bowed when she notice Lunar was from the Silver Blossom Cat Clan.

"Here I have plenty and I can always gather more." Lunar replied happily as he untied the pouch on his sash.

"Wait." Windra quickly added. "Exchange the crystal together with the dust." Marysolam smiled darkly as she held out her right hand; a rough leaf size turquoise colored crystal appeared in her hand with a light hum.

"Thank you and here is the crystal." She thanked with a sweet smile as she placed the gem into Lunar's hand.

"Just let the crystal drip its magic water on the wound and it shall heal very quickly but in Cingen case there's no promise that the crystal will even work." Marysolam explained as she walked away into the forest, cloak oddly not even moving.

"Ah thank you." The group quickly replied.

"Think nothing of it and tell Cingen that we have never then prouder of her and that Co'Loane's is resting in peace. Oh by the way tell her his grave is restored and the athame is hers." Marysolam requested before she vanished into the shadow of the woods.

"I will tell her Marysolam Loveth." Guarvia said with a grateful bow then turned and began to walk to the temple.

"You mean that was... What the? This stone is dripping!" Lunar began to ask but felt is hand become wet and cold as he jogged up to Guarvia.

"Aye that was her mother, she's a great enchantress." Guarvia replied as he gazed up at the sky. It was clear as a crystal and glimmered like one as well, but at the sight of moon Guarvia began to run. "Everyone hurry we're spending too much time out here we need to get the crystal to Cingen!" He boomed over his shoulder.

"Lunar give me the crystal we'll get them crystal to the temple, you to look like you need to talk." Sen'Gale said as he walked up to Lunar.

"Uh here." Lunar said in a confused voice, but before he knew it the crystal was in Gale's teeth and he was already with Guarvia.

"Wow he's fast." Lunar thought to himself. "Umm Windra... Why do I have the tattoos you do?" He asked as he looked up at his endless seas of eyes.

"It's what happened when I accept the love of my lover. It's the wolf clan's way of showing their love." Windra explained in low voice as he tried to avoid Lunar's gaze. "So when he wrapped around each other and I covered us with my cloak, it meant I accept your love. " Windra explained as he looked into Lunar's emerald eyes.

They stood there for a several moments as they starred into each others loving, but Lunar's eye's lost their love when a freezing breeze blew over them. His eyes became dull and loveless, his lips quivered as if he was trying to say something, but couldn't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.