Non-consensual - Cover

Non-consensual

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes they really do ask for it! In this case it is Robert's high school history teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Sometimes... they really do ask for it!

Robert sat hunkered down in his car seat and kept his eyes on the two story school building - waiting impatiently for the evening janitor to leave. Once again he went over every detail of the plan in his mind even though he knew that it was sound and that it would work, the only problem was... did he really have the balls to do it? He scanned the façade of the building again and saw that every light was out except for the lone light in the second floor window, in Mrs. Krebs window. Jan Krebs was the last teacher in the building and Robert's hands shook as he thought about what he was going to do to her.

Mrs. Krebs was his senior history teacher and the object of his plan. Although she was somewhere north of forty she kept herself in great shape and she not only knew it, she flaunted it. She pranced around her classroom wearing skirts that were just a bit too short for a classroom full of hormonal teenagers, skirts that showed off her long and sexy legs and every once in a while hinted at a glimpse of panties. On occasions Jan Krebs even came into class bra-less, her pert breasts bouncing up and down under her blouse as she walked the aisles between students desks. Sometimes when she walked around the room Jan Krebs would stop next to Roberts' desk, her bare leg brushing his arm, smiling down at his discomfort as she watched him getting hard. Once, on the pretext of helping him, she actually bent over his desk and let him have a peek down her partially opened blouse. Yes Mrs. Krebs was a teacher alright and she was a mother but mostly she was a prick tease and tonight she was going to pay the price for teasing him one too many times.

Robert heard a door opening and when he looked he saw movement at the side of the building and Edgar, the black janitor, walk out of the side door of the school. He turned around and rattled the doors to make sure they were locked then he walked down the stairs and across the grass to his car and drove off. Well it's now or never Robert thought. He got out of his car and walked around to the back of the school where there was a separate entrance reserved for the teachers and administrators. He slipped the key he had stolen into the lock and eased open the door and went inside the building. The lights were all off but Robert knew the hallways well and he wasn't deterred by the darkness... so far, so good he thought. He walked down the center hallway then eased up the marble staircase to the second floor then down the hallway towards Room 207, towards Mrs. Krebs room. He knew two things, he knew that she would be alone in the classroom and he knew that the school was empty, after all it was Friday night and the janitor always left early on Friday nights so he could do a deep cleaning on Saturday morning. The key to his entire plan was an empty building and Mrs. Krebs predictability. She always stayed late on Friday nights so she could grade the history quizzes she gave her students every Friday. Yes he thought everything is in place and green to go. He reached out for the door handle and saw that his hand was trembling. He took a deep breath, turned the handle and walked into her classroom.

Jan Krebs, surprised that someone would still be in the school, looked up from her desk when the door opened and saw that it was Robert. She remembered Robert him from her seventh period history class, a good looking boy that she had always enjoyed teasing and watching as he got an erection. "Robert, what are you doing here so late?"

Robert didn't respond at all he simply reached behind his back and even thought he knew the building was empty he locked the door then started walking slowly across the room towards her desk. He hadn't said a word; he was just staring at her breasts.

Initially Jan wasn't worried by Robert's sudden appearance, after all she was a teacher and he was a student, then when she heard him lock the door she became concerned. When he didn't respond to her she became frightened. "Robert what are you doing?" She rose up and took a tentative step backward from her desk, almost bumping into the blackboard. "Robert, answer me this minute!"

Robert moved closer to her and saw the fear in her eyes. Good he thought - fear is a good motivator.

Jan continued to move backward towards the corner of the room. She had seen him lock the door and realized that he could easily catch her before she could unlock the door and escape. "Please stop this right now Robert... you're... you're scaring me." Now she was backed into the corner of the room and she could feel her legs trembling. He hadn't said a word to her, nothing! But it was the look on his face that really scared her, scared her more than she had ever been scared in her life. Robert walked up so close to Jan that she could feel his breath on her face. He lifted his hand towards her and she recoiled until her head touched the wall and she couldn't move any farther. He touched her face running his fingers across her cheek and then down her neck and over her breast then he leaned in close and whispered,

"Un-button-your-blouse-Mrs. Krebs."

Oh God no, please Lord don't let this happen to me. "I... I can't Robert, it... this isn't right. I'm your teacher for God's sakes... I'm old enough to be your mother. Why... why are you doing this?"

Robert smiled and said in a very calm but forceful voice. "You can take it off voluntarily Mrs. Krebs or I'll rip it off, do you understand me?" He waited a minute, apparently thinking, and then he continued, "Because you're a prick tease Mrs. Krebs, a fucking prick tease. You come into the classroom with your short skirts and your bra-less tits bouncing and rub you body on the boys... on me. What did you think was going to happen to you?"

"Please Robert don't do this. If you leave now I won't tell anyone, I promise. Just leave and I'll forget this ever happened."

He just stared at her, waiting, his hot breath on her cheek then he shouted, "Take-it-the-fuck-off!"

She jumped when he yelled and her hands trembled as she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. "Please Robert... don't do this." She begged.

When she was finished her blouse fell open and she dropped her hands down to her side. He smirked at her. "That a good little teacher Jan, now pull it open and let me see those tits you've been teasing me with."

Jan's hands were shaking almost violently as she gripped the bottom of her blouse and held it open for him. Robert took his cell phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of the frightened teacher then he reached out and lightly touched her bra. "Very nice tits Mrs. Krebs... Jan, now take the blouse off."

Jan shivered as she let her blouse slide down her shoulders and flutter down onto the floor of the classroom. She instinctively covered her breasts with her hands and felt the tears as they started to run down her cheeks.

Robert's fingers touched her shoulder and slipped one of her bra straps down over her shoulder then his fingers slipped inside her bra cup until he touched her nipple which he twisted bringing a squeaky cry of pain from her. "Owwww, that hurts!"

"Hummm, well it feels real nice and sexy to me, now be a good girl and take your bra off too... please."

Jan, her hands still shaking, reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra and let it slid down her arms. Her breasts, released from their confinement sagged a bit, and then her bra fell to the floor on top of her blouse. Again Jan covered her breasts with her arms and she spoke to the boy. "Please Robert don't do this to me, please I beg of you. I'm a married woman Robert, a mother for God's sake."

Without warning he slapped her across the face, not hard but hard enough to get her attention. "Get your fucking arms down at your sides and shut the fuck up. I know that your married and I know that you're a mother and I know that you're a fucking prick tease and tonight you're going to get what you deserve. Fucking your students is what you've always wanted isn't it Mrs. Krebs? You stand in the fucking aisle and rub your body up against me and watching me get a hard on and smirk. You've always wanted to get fucked by me haven't you Jan? Probably laid in your bed at night and dreamt of sucking suck my cock and having it in your pussy. That's right isn't it Jan? After all isn't that why you enjoyed strutting around the classroom making us hard?"

Jan shook her head no and he slapped her again. "That's a lie, a fucking lie Mrs. Krebs. You know what you've been doing to me and the other guys, teasing us, enjoying watching our cocks getting hard and knowing that we have to go somewhere and jerk off. Don't fucking lie to me!"

Jan shook her head no again and waited for the slap to come - but it didn't. She looked up into the boy's angry eyes and realized what he wanted to do to her and she thought that he might quit if she apologized. "I'm sorry that I teased you Robert, really sorry and I'll make it up to you somehow, honest I will, but please don't do this."

He looked at her and saw the defeat in her eyes. "Take off your skirt."

Jan's eyes dropped to the floor and she sighed as she unsnapped her skirt and let it fall down her legs and puddle on the floor. She wasn't wearing pantyhose, just a pair of light blue, French cut panties. She stood there waiting for his next order; the one she knew would most likely be sexual.

Robert took another picture of the almost naked teacher. "Alright Mrs. Krebs if you really want to make it up to me, to apologize for teasing me, take off your panties and give them to me."

Jan didn't see that she had any choice but to comply so she pushed her panties over her hips and down her legs then leaned over and took them off and handed them to the teenager. Robert took a picture of her standing there naked holding out her panties then snatched them out of her hand and held them up to his nose and sniffed then looked at her quizzically.

"Well, well Mrs. Krebs... what is this I smell on your panties? Is that your cum? Are you getting wet anticipating my hard cock sliding up inside your hot cunt?"

"No... no I'm not... I... I just..."

"Liar!" He screamed in her face. She flinched backward sure that he was going to strike her again but instead he reached down and ran his fingers through her matted brown pubic hair, splitting her labia and feeling her wetness. He lifted his fingers to his nose and sniffed then held them up to Jan's nose. "Then what is this? Huh?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.