Fairytale: Gene and Popo - Cover

Fairytale: Gene and Popo

Copyright© 2007 by mollyGRL

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gene was just an ordinary girl until she decided to go for a ride in the forest. Now her life has turned into an adventure full of magic, witches and gnomes. What will the future bring for Gene and Popo? This is an adult fairytale which was originally the story of Gene, but now revolves around Gene and Popo the gnome; hence the title change. It's a work in progress so bear with me, I'm working on it. Don't forget to vote, and Enjoy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

Up at the house, no one was aware of the commotion. Greta and Gertrude had cornered Popo and were attempting to flirt outrageously with the little man. They knew what he was, due to their eavesdropping to the servant's gossip, and they were tempted enough by the thought of a possible crown to pay attention to the hideous little figure he currently presented.

They had no clue that he was more than aware of their true colors. He couldn't figure out why they would pay him attention, but he was definitely revolted by their attentions. No matter how brusque and discourteous he was to them, they refused to give up.

"Did you really get cursed by the Crone?" asked Greta in a sweet voice. She pouted prettily and looked at him with a sultry, half-lidded gaze that promised all sorts of sexual adventures. He was still a gnome at this point so she threw herself on her knees and lounged in a sexy manner before him. She tried leaning towards him and sticking out her chest in order to draw his eyes to her fine cleavage.

He didn't even look. "Yes, excuse me I'm looking for the kitchen", he tried politely.

When he tried to walk around her, Gertrude threw herself down before him and tried to look demure and waiflike, in order to tempt him. Her eyes got wide and innocent looking, and their beautiful green countenance did their best to draw him in. "How long have you been cursed?" she asked in a breathless voice.

Popo took a deep breath and prayed for patience in order to deal with these two. His little fists clenched and unclenched angrily, "A long time, now excuse me."

Again they shifted in order to get in his way.

"Were you very afraid of her?" asked Greta.

"Where have you been all this time?" pouted Gertrude.

"Do you miss your family?"

"Were you lonely?" asked Gertrude with a come-hither smile. She reached out and touched his arm in a flirtatious manner and said, "I can help you with your loneliness."

Popo pulled away in disgust and stretched to his human form in order to step over the prone girls. Both gasped at his beauty and were momentarily shocked by the magic he had performed, enough so that they were unable to scramble up in time to block his escape again. Now, more than ever, they were determined to tempt such a fine looking man.

When Gene and Cook finally found their way into the kitchen they found Popo the gnome sitting on the table making a mess of the fresh bread and honey he had found for himself. Gene giggle at the sight while Cook "tsked" in annoyance at the mess; who knows how long she would have remained upset, if Popo had not chosen that moment to turn to her and flash her a big toothy, self-satisfied grin. Even with his wrinkled face and crinkly hair he looked like a little kid to her.

"Well..." started Gene with a smirk on her face. "If you're up for it, would you care for a ride after your, erm, breakfast? I just realized that Disturbance has been left to his own devices for the last two days. I'm sure he's itching for a ride as badly as I am."

"Sure," replied Popo around a mouthful of his delicious treat.

Cook merely sighed and asked Gene what she would like to eat.

"I don't want to put you out Miriam, I'll just have the same as Popo... Seeing as it's already out."

"Well, at least let me get you both a glass of milk to go with your meal."

So they finished their breakfast and headed out; but not before Popo took a few extra minutes to run out and find something to scrape the uneven shaggy beard off his face.

"Nice," She said when she saw his shaven cheeks.

"Control yourself girl, I know I'm gorgeous," he teased.

Gene took it all in stride and laughed his comment off. They then headed to the barn, where Popo offered to take charge.

Popo saddled Disturbance and helped Gene onto the horse, and then he climbed behind her and shrunk back to his gnome form. He felt completely replenished after two days of near comatose sleep.

Not really planning it, they headed towards the big lone tree that sat at the edge of a field. Its wide trunk provided plenty of coverage from the road, and it's big leafy canopy provided loads of cool shade that tempted them into stopping for a rest.

Popo stretched into a man and jumped off of Disturbance's big wide back and reached up to help Gene dismount. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards him. Her body rubbed its way down his body and the moment seemed to stretch forever.

During the gentle ride, Gene had felt a lovely rubbing sensation, caused by the sway of Disturbance's gait, between her legs that she had never felt before; perhaps it was just that her newly initiated body was more receptive to that type of stimulation. When Popo grabbed her from the horse and pulled her up against his body, her arousal was instantaneous.

Her hands were on his strong wide shoulders and her chest was plastered against his. It made her nipples harden and tingle in her dress. She looked up shyly at him when he didn't immediately let go. Dragging her gaze from his muscular chest and up his strong neck, she admired his strong clean-shaven jaw, and found his piercing blue eyes looking down into her own.

His eyes were filled with unhidden, naked lust for her and it took her breath away.

It was an eternity before they moved, and the air around them fairly crackled and sparked with the electrical charge flowing between them. Gene's arms unconsciously wrapped themselves around his neck in silent invitation, and Popo's hands moved from her hips to wrap around her lower back and waist drawing her even tighter into his embrace. Their lips soon found each other's, and it was as if lightning had struck them both revealing the true nature of their mutual attraction.

It started of as a gentle brushing of lips, but quickly turned into a hot, open-mouthed, tongue swirling adventure that caused a hot fire to build in Gene's belly. She felt scalded where his lips met hers and she could only groan in appreciation as his hands reached down to her tight behind to pull her up against his rampant erection.

The dangerous and arousing hard length of his manhood, pressed as it was against her soft belly, was proof positive of his overwhelming desire for her.

His hands were magic, the way they squeezed, lifted and held her buttocks tightly. She felt herself grow slick and wet between her legs. It was the strangest sensation to feel an ever-present, sweetly aching heaviness and tantalizing, itchy pressure in that place where Popo had recently loved her with his mouth. Her nipples tightened to almost painful dimensions and she felt as if every pore in her body had become hyper-sensitized to his every touch and caress. The world ceased to exist outside of their desperate embrace.

Their tongues frolicked in each other's mouths and they eventually pulled away to gasp some much-needed breath.

But Popo wasn't done with her. His lips moved from her own and began a gentle assault on her earlobe and neck, causing her to groan in pleasure. She felt his hands leave her ass, and a cool breeze caress her bare legs as he lifted the back of her dress. Then his hands were on her again, the only barrier separating his hands from her naked flesh being her silken panties.

She felt as if she were going to pass out from all the stimulation.

His hands squeezed and caressed the plump orbs of her ass again, measuring their sweet weight and bouncy tightness. He wanted to rip the strip of silk that separated his hands from her hot flesh, but resisted that sweet temptation in order to prolong and build his and her own anticipation. Through all this his lips continued their sweetly kissing, nipping exploration of her neck, her collarbone and the exposed flesh above demure neckline. When he could not restrain himself any longer he reached in through the top of the back of her panties to touch her bare skin.

"Oh Gods!" she exclaimed in a breathless and wonder-filled voice.

It was music to his ears.

All she could do was clutch at his shoulder as his magical lips worked their way back up her neck to lick, nip and suck on a tender spot right below her ear. What he did to her body was robbing her of breath and stirring all sorts of wild and tumultuous feeling in her newly initiated body.

When he reached a finger and tried to caress the puckered hole of her rear entrance she instinctly tightened her ass cheeks trying to deny him further entrance. He merely chuckled a little at her innocence and dipped his finger further down into his real goal; he was more than happy to feel the proof of her sweet and innocent arousal in the dewy petals of her virginal pussy.

With one hand he cupped an ass cheek and slid his hand down, pulling her leg slightly away from the other, opening her up for his further explorations. Now he had free access to the tight little tunnel he ached to bury his throbbing member in.

When he pulled her leg up it caused Gene to press more tightly against his cock. When she felt his finger caressing her wet folds she felt herself lose all sensation of the world around her. It was surely magic what he did to her. She felt his finger there, at her virginal passage teasing and tantalizing, but never dipping into her dripping hole, where her body screamed for contact. Her little love button rubbed and slid along his rigged staff and she mentally cursed the clothing separating them.

"Oh Popo..." she breathed hotly in his ear.

Popo stilled his gentle assault and whispered hotly in her ear, "Call me Patrick, my love. When we are together like this and I'm touching you and making you want me, I want you to call me Patrick. Popo is what my little sister used to call me and I certainly don't hold any sisterly feelings towards you... Say my name sweetheart. Say it so I know when I hear it it's because your body wants me."

Gene stilled at his all too revealing words and pulled her head back a little to look deep into his eyes. She could feel his fingers gently caressing her dripping sex and proof positive of his desire pressed intimately against her, but she knew this simple request was about more than sex to him. She knew he had been a rake in his youth, that he was still a shameless flirt, but his simple request spoke volumes to her about the depths of his feelings towards her. Maybe she was just a naïve girl seeing love and romance where she desperately wished for it, but a man couldn't look at a woman as intensely as he was looking at her now and not mean it. Cupping a hand to his freshly shorn face, she placed a gentle peck on his lips and whispered "Patrick."

Popo did not know how much he had wanted her to say it till the sound of his name on her lips reached his ears. It felt as if his heart overflowed with the joy and pleasure it aroused.

"Oh Patrick", she whispered as she looked deeply into his eyes.

He sucked in his breath when she said it again and let the truth of his love shine brightly in his eyes. It was too soon for him say the words. To be honest he was still uncertain about his abilities to even feel such sweet and tender emotions. But he knew if he were ever to feel this way about a woman, it would be for her.

"Patrick, I want you... You make me feel things I never imagined, and I burn inside for you. Oh Gods, Patrick... Patrick, Patrick." She accentuated her passion with a sweet kiss every time she whispered his name. "Make me yours, ravish me and take my body, which I freely offer you and make me into the woman I want to be for you. No matter what the future holds I want this memory of us. I want it to keep me warm when I grow old and I've got nothing left but the sweet memories of us."

Gene couldn't stop the words from flowing from her mouth. They came unbidden, but they were nothing but the truth. She wanted to give herself to him, couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

Popo was touched by her honest admission. She was such an innocent and giving girl that he was almost tempted to leave her as pure and untainted as she was; to be a gentleman.

Almost.

But he was only human after all; well, almost human. How could he resist the beautiful gift she was willing to give? How could his body, which was enflamed and shaking in intense lust, pass up the opportunity to bury itself in such a sweet offering?

So he did the only thing he could think to do. He kissed her.

Gene felt Popo, no Patrick, accept what she was offering. He once again slammed his mouth hotly against hers. And his fingers, dear Gods, his fingers! They no longer teased the wet folds of her yearning body, they instead plunged deeply into her dripping passage causing her to gasp against his mouth and clench her muscles against his invading digits. It was hard and fast and a little unexpected, but oh how sweet it was to feel his devastating invasion.

Not that he had doubted before, but here was sweet proof of her innocence. She was tight and hot and her inner muscles rippled and seemed to pull and suck his fingers further into her virgin hole. 'Gods, she's beautiful, ' he thought as he captured her sweet moan in his mouth.

His fingers stroked in and out of her tight passage causing her to gasp and squirm in excitement. Gene instinctively knew that what his plundering digits did within her cavity was a blatant imitation of what that other part of him, the part pressed hard against her belly, ached to do. She felt as if she was overwhelmed by it all, but greedily she ground her pelvis into his hand seeking more of the contact. It was what she wanted, but still it wasn't enough.

She pulled away suddenly, causing Popo to fear he had gone too far with this sweet girl. She slowly disengaged herself, her feet unsteady. His fingers slipped out of her wet hole and the soft squelching sound emitted caused her to blush profusely.

She smiled shyly up at him and he in turn drew his damp fingers into his mouth tasting her sweetness. His actions caused the memories from the previous night to come flooding back and she suddenly got an idea; if he could taste her, why couldn't she taste him?

Placing her hands on his chest she pushed insistently until his back was against the wide body of the shady tree. She looked him in they eye and whispered, "I want to see you... You've seen me, all of me, and I want to see you."

With her words she commenced to draw his tunic from his pants. He just smiled in encouragement at her and lifted his arms so that she didn't have to struggle to remove it.

When his chest was bare, she drew in a shaky and excited breath. He was so beautiful to her. The texture of his body was like steel covered in soft and smooth skin. It was a more than a pleasant contrast of hard and soft. On his chest was the tattoo; a serpent swirling around his nipple, a twig in its mouth.

She kissed it softly, once and looked up at him with a look of yearning. But she was not to be deterred. Rather than surrendering to the hands that reached up to grab her again, she slapped them aside and grinned at him. "No, it's my turn to play."

Her words caused his gut to clench in anticipation.

She trailed her finger from the serpent tattoo to the line that separated his two pectoral muscles on his chest. From there she followed the path down, softly and surely down, until she passed his tight stomach, indented navel and finally the laces holding the pants closed.

She was tempted to just pull them open and bury her hand inside, but she was afraid to. Instead, she let her finger continue tracing until she came to the obvious bulge protruding there. It was large and thick and running down the inside of his pant leg, but most interestingly of all was the heady heat emanating from his member.

Popo swore he had died and gone to heaven. As her finger traced down his chest, past his gut, he sucked in a breath and prayed that she would not loose her nerve. His prayers were answered when she continued her gentle caresses and ran her finger down the length of him. The breath left his lungs with a "hssss" sound when she place her entire palm on him and gave him an gentle squeeze.

"Oh my, you're big aren't you?" she whispered shakily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.