Fairytale: Gene and Popo - Cover

Fairytale: Gene and Popo

Copyright© 2007 by mollyGRL

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gene was just an ordinary girl until she decided to go for a ride in the forest. Now her life has turned into an adventure full of magic, witches and gnomes. What will the future bring for Gene and Popo? This is an adult fairytale which was originally the story of Gene, but now revolves around Gene and Popo the gnome; hence the title change. It's a work in progress so bear with me, I'm working on it. Don't forget to vote, and Enjoy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

"What?? What?? Answer me this instant!" cried Gertrude advancing on her.

"I, er... ummm, I... I had a bad dream?" she finished lamely.

That actually brought Gertrude up short. "What??"

"I had a bad dream."

"Are you actually telling me that you woke this entire household up because you... I'm sorry, my ears must be blocked... because you had a bad dream???" she questioned in a disbelieving voice.

"Yes, I'm sorry that I pulled you all from your beds. I dreamt that there was a strange man in my room, and it frightened me and pulled my rather abruptly from my sleep. I'm sorry about all the commotion."

The comment about the 'strange man' had been said with a glance at the invisible gnome grinning at her from the floor beside her bed. She really didn't know what to say about what had just occurred. All Gene knew was that she wanted everyone to leave her room so that she could pull her clothing together and confront the little pervert! And he better stop grinning the way he was, because in her current frame of mind, she was on the verge of murder!

"You're sorry", Gertrude said with a shocked laugh. Half the servants had already departed from the doorway; the stragglers, including a suspicious looking cook, continued to watch what was unfolding before them. Greta, for her part, had sauntered in further so she could watch the confrontation. She knew that Gertrude would not let this pass without comment.

In a flash, Gertrude had raised her hand, ready to give Gene in nice sound slap!

Gene cringed when she saw Gertrude raise her hand. Any other time she would have stopped that slap midway. But to do that she would have to drop the sheet that currently shielded her nudity; and that, unfortunately, she could not do.

Instead she clutched the sheet tighter to her chest and braced herself for the slap; she waited with her eyes tightly closed. She waited and waited.

Popo had seen what was about to happen and had begun rising in order to aid Gene before she got slapped. 'That skinny shrew better not dare!' was the first thought in his head!

"Oh no you don't you little bitch!"

When Gene opened her eyes she was presented with a picture that brought about an immediate gasp of shock, than sigh of relief!

"What-?" gasped Gertrude in shock as her hand was stopped in mid air.

"I don't care how cowed you and that bitchy sister of yours have the rest of the servants! Don't you dare lay a hand on that girl, or you'll have me to answer to. I promise you, the slap you give her will not even compare to beating I'll deliver to you!"

"What are you doing you daft cow?? Papa will have your head for this!" cried Greta in response to what was occurring.

"You think I care about that man!" cried Cook. "You think he'd fire me when I'm the only one who'll have this position? If it weren't for your sister Gene I'd have left years ago... Count your blessing I didn't girl or you might 'ave starved cause no one else will have ya!" she spat at the sputtering girl.

"As for you," she said turning to the slack-jawed Gertrude.

It really was a sight to behold. Gertrude still stood with her arm in Cook's hand, her mouth was wide open in shock, and her beautiful green eyes were wide in horror! Gene would have laughed at the whole situation if she weren't so scared of getting caught with her sleeping gown gaping open and an invisible gnome now standing on the bed, panting in anger, before her! This really was one of the strangest situations in her whole life. She had no doubt in her mind that Popo had clamored onto the bed to defend her from Gertrude; she had no doubt that he would have revealed himself to everyone if Cook had not anticipated Gertrude's actions.

Cook flung the girls arm away from her in disgust! Then, stepping right up into the shocked girls face, her nose about an inch from the Gertrude's, she said: "Now get the 'ell out of here before I change my mind and give you the thrashing your selfish father should have delivered years ago!"

She scurried out of the room with Greta following in her wake. Greta was sputtering "aa... I'll tell father!... I will!"

Cook stood with her back to Gene while the girls retreated. The servants that had lingered in the hall also dispersed, but not without a few giggles at the twins' expense. Many only wished they had the courage to stand up to those two bitches the way cook had!

Gene glanced at Popo and quietly motioned him to remain silent.

Popo was more than impressed with the woman. She had acted before he was even able to jump on the bed. He may have thought of her as only a servant before, but she had risen to the status of queen in his eyes. Had it not been for her, he would have revealed himself to the entire household! Imagine what a commotion that would have raised: A Gnome in the screaming girl's chamber!

He caught Gene's signal and made to sit and settle upon the bed beside the girl. Yes there would be questions when they were alone, but he was not really concerned. Maybe he could talk the sweet girl into a little more frolicking tonight. She certainly hadn't been adverse when she had been half asleep!

When Cook turned back to Gene, she caught a bit of motion on the bed. But other than the girl and herself there was no one in the room. She stared at the spot where she had seen the movement for a second longer before shaking herself free of the odd sensation of being watched. Than she turned to look at Gene to reassure herself that she truly was ok.

'The girl was certainly acting strangely', she thought to herself.

Popo realized that Cook had noticed his movements and stilled. No point in getting caught now that the commotion was over.

"Now, dear, tell me the truth. What had you screaming like the hounds of hell were on your heals?"

Gene hated lying, especially to Cook! But what was she supposed to do? Admit that a handsome man, who was now back to his bewitched gnome form, had attempted to ravish her in her sleep? Not bloody likely!!!

Trying to stick as closely to the truth as possible, because Cook would know if she was lying, she said: "I really was dreaming that there was someone making love to me. I swear, I guess it was so realistic that it shocked me awake."

She had said this with a little glare to Popo, who was grinning like the cat that ate the canary at her. She then sighed and turned back to cook and realized she had caught were her eyes had gone.

Cook glance again at the spot where she had seen movement, and the spot where Gene's eyes had gone. Anyone in her situation would have gotten suspicious. "Are you sure dear?" she said turning back to Gene. "You know if you were in trouble and needed my help I would be happy to help you."

Gene knew Cook was only concerned; not to mention suspicious. Refusing to look back at Popo she looked Cook straight in the eyes and said "I'm positive, I'm more than ok for now and if I need your assistance I will ask for it. Thank you."

Cook was still suspicious and Gene could see it.

"I love you Miriam, you're like a mama to me and I'm touched by what you said to Gertrude back there." She said the words to distract the woman, but she really did mean them from the bottom of her heart. She couldn't imagine her life without Cook; she really was like a mother to her.

It worked. Miriam the cook, turned soft eyes on Gene and sighed. She really did love the girl like a daughter, had since she was a girl. Forgetting everything else she approached the bed and placed a kiss on Gene's head. (She didn't even notice that Gene pulled the blankets even tighter to her neck). With a little tear in her eye she sniffled and muttered, "Well girl, you know how I feel! No need to make a show of it. Just, um... tuck yourself in and get some rest... I'll even leave my candle here with you to keep you company."

So Cook placed the candle on the dresser not far from the girl's bed and retreated from the bedchamber. Just before she closed the door she turned back with a smile and said: "'night."

"Goodnight Miriam."

When she was gone Gene jumped from the bed, still clutching the blanket before her in a protective manner. She had no care that as she yanked on the blanket, it displaced the gnome who again went tumbling to the floor.

"Ouch", he said as he landed.

"You deserve that and worse you little beast! What was the big idea???" she whispered hotly to him. Draping the blanket over her head she commenced to button up her gown again.

"I can help you button those back up if you want girl, it's my fault they've come undone; fair is fair after all!" This was volunteered in a chuckling voice from somewhere back on the bed.

'Certainly has no problem making himself comfortable in my bed does he?', she thought to herself. She decided to ignore him and continued buttoning till she was finished. It was no mean feat to accomplish the task, which meant that he had probably been looking at her naked form for quite a while before she had woken. That thought brought a hot blush to her face, and not a little anger to her heart.

"How dare you do that?" She whispered when she finished. Yanking the blanket off her head she turned around and found the little gnome back on her bed, lying back against HER pillows, with his arms tucked behind his head. Not only did he not appear concerned, but he also had the most infuriating shit-eating grin on his face.

"Well?? What do you have to say for yourself??" she asked him again.

Popo was slightly distracted by the picture before him. She was obviously not aware of the fact that her gorgeous silhouette was displayed perfectly by the candle behind her on the dresser. If she had known she would have become even more infuriated that he was still enjoying the sight her body presented!

"I, er, was sleep walking?" he offered lamely as an excuse.

Gene was incensed at his words! "Sleep walking?" she asked in an angry voice.

Popo laughed delightedly. He was having such a good time teasing her. She hadn't even put on her spectacles, that's how riled up she was. "Yeah, sleepwalking... that's my story and I'm sticking too it!"

Gene couldn't control herself. She grabbed a pillow and flung it at him.

Popo started chuckling. If that was her worst, he had nothing to fear.

When he started laughing at her, Gene's level of anger went from incensed to fuming. She jumped on the bed, making the laughing gnome bounce up, and grabbed him by the hand. Yanking him by the hand she started for the door.

Still laughing at her Popo asked: "where we going?"

"To the barn you little devil. If you're going to act the animal, you can sleep with them!" she spat over her shoulder. Hauling him by the hand toward the door she was suddenly brought up short.

The change was instantaneous. One moment she was yanking a two-foot gnome, the next she was attempting to move an immovable object. Looking back over her shoulder, she gasped in shocked and attempted to yank her hand away.

Popo smirked at her. His bright blue eyes crinkled up at the corners in mirth, but the rest of him was smooth. He was once again his human self.

When Gene turned and saw him she attempted to yank her hand free, but he just held on tight.

It's not that she was afraid of men; she had just never met one that she liked. Most men turned a blind eye to her once the beautiful figures of her sisters appeared. She refused to accept their cast off's which is why she had developed her little disguise. But when she turned back to look at Popo, she had once again been shocked by his human form.

She remembered him mentioning that he had been a beautiful man, but she had not really listened to that part of the conversation. That or she had refused to hear it. But the man before her was gorgeous. There were Popo's eyes and his infuriating shit-eating grin, but the reality of the man was hard to grasp.

She felt a tingle of desire in the pit of her belly, but she squashed it down. She was starting to behave as shallow as her sisters. Looks did not make the man; action did. And his action of the past few minutes had hardly been exemplary. He had attempted to take advantage of her sleeping body, for Pete's sake!

"Let go of me!" she hissed increasing her struggles to set her hand free.

Popo was still amused, but he was also a little intrigued by her actions. Most women would not attempt to pull away from his current form. It might have conceit talking had he still been the young man he was before his curse, but two hundred years had a way of taking that sort of conceit away; he merely acknowledged the truth of his situation. If anything his new form seemed to frighten her.

Gene had to acknowledge that she was a little concerned. What had she gotten herself into? This was no gnome; it was a man. She knew her limitations. Should he choose to force himself on her she would not be able to escape him. She usually had good instincts about people, but then she had never dealt with an enchanted gnome/man.

But maybe it wasn't the thought of him forcing himself on her that was kind of scary; maybe it was the thought that she might like to have him force himself on her that had her gulping in fear.

"Let go... please", she said a little desperately.

"Shhh... I'm not going to harm you... I promise!" he said quickly. Why was she afraid?

Letting go of her arm he put his arms out, over his head, in a show of surrender.

"Thank you." She said clutching her hand to her chest.

"I'm sorry for what I did," he found himself saying.

Gene nodded. She was feeling braver now that she was free.

"You have my word; I will not harm you... how could I? You've already saved me twice. I owe you my life! I am indebted to you and I'm not a man to take that lightly!"

Gene nodded again. "Alright."

"Will it ease you if I'm, uh, not so big?" he asked as he let his form go and shrunk slowly to his gnome form.

Gene had already seen him shrink once, but she was again struck by the strangeness of it. It was as if the bones within his body shrunk in a rather even manner and the only thing his body could do was try to shrink with it; the skin particularly, as it creased and wrinkled.

Despite all that, she couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped her as he shrunk.

Before she could answer him he stretched again. It made her take a step back at the suddenness of it.

"I'm the same person, Gene. Big or small, it's just me."

"I know!" she stated bravely.

"So why does this form scare you?"

"I don't know, I'm not scared... it's just weird, okay? First you're small and then you're big! It's a lot for my senses to take it".

"Yes, but you're not scared of me in my little form," he persisted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.