Point of No Return - Cover

Point of No Return

Copyright© 2007 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a new find, is it romance is it just sex. All in the end shall be defined

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   True Story  

Jean and Ryan could feel the want or need within. Both would basically put things on hold as they had tried to get on with their lives.Work schedules and commitments didn't stop them. As their needs and desires were so strong. Each time they had spoke It had felt so long since the last time. Minutes turn into hours.It was if time had no boundaries.

Ryan was living on the west coast although was a northeasterner at heart. Jean lived in a small town in horse country. Although they had their differences they at some strange point felt that this could be the "one". Jean had not had much success at relationships. Ryan on the other hand was steadfast and had come from a point of a long and lasting relationship. Which was built on mutual trust admiration and unconditional love.

After sometime both Ryan and Jean could barely take it any more. They both knew something had to give, as there relationship was growing into phone gratification. The short term fix.

How Ryan's voice ignited Jean. Turning Jean's body to twist to turn as Ryan filled Jean's mind. Jean so wanted Ryan to Fuck her feel her, Jean was consumed. Jean could almost feel Ryan deep inside her.Jean's body would quivers as she heard Ryan speak. Tears stream from Jean's eyes with a wetness she so wanted to explode into Ryan. Ryan was not their, just her voice as it ignited Jean.

Ryan would say to Jean

"You want to feel my tongue between your thighs Licking and sucking on you hard awaiting clit. Squirming with desire to feel to touch. Ready for the excitement of my pounding thrust. I Pull you on top of me you are excited. Pounding in and out with, I spread your legs to grind even deeper. You echo my name with your pulsing delight. "

Ryan would then pause, and then continue...

"For I slowly drink from your well. Taste to tease to feel every inch of you. For only I can penetrate your desire and lust. Guiding you in and out your breasts bouncing up and down. I take your nipples into my mouth Sucking on them ever so gently. You have trouble you cannot hold back you are coming again."

Come for me Jean "Ryan stated"

Ryan's name slipped from Jean's lip." I have captivated your body likes no other. You want me to suck you. I Wrap my lips around your clit again. I run my tongue down you, licking every inch of you." Ryan stated

"Only to make you want me inside of you again. Begging me with your eyes. For me to take control of your body. I Fuck you as deep and as hard as you want and long for your body screams." Ryan Stated

"I am your ecstasy. You can't take it anymore I want to feel your come deep inside my mouth. You come all over my face. Sending chills down your spine. As you collapse into my arms. I want to feel your body near."

"To feel your warm breath in my ear. Your body is trembling from my touch Every part of you, feels lost within my feel." Ryan Stated

Jean would cum for Ryan. Ryan was happy but wanted a physical touch.Ryan was falling in love with Jean and they had not even met yet. The yet's were to soon follow.

First Ryan booked a train, then Jean booked a plane.

Ryan got to the airport and called Jean as she was having a panic attack. Jean had no clue as to what to do.

Just to hear Jeans's voice calmed Ryan down it usually did. Two planes later and a stop over and Ryan would soon be there. Jean's nervousness of Ryan's arrival gave part to Jean's downing two vodka tonics prior to there meeting. Ryan was sober as a Judge. Ryan's plane landed early and she could not find Jean. Ryan then sort out a place to go to the restroom and a smoking area.

Ryan had met a woman in the smoking area and asked her if she could call her friend that was to pick her up, as Ryan's cell phone had no signal. The women complied. Ryan had no problem communicating to other as she was a friendly sort and easy to like.

Ryan finally contacted Jean, Jean had stated she was in a bar on the lower level. Ryan trucked down there. Ryan finally meet Jean. Jean had purchase some yellow roses which gave Ryan much delight, the card read welcome home. As Ryan did not feel she had a home in sometime this made Ryan extremely happy. The moments to follow were very interesting as Ryan sucked in the world and observed everything.

Jean then took Ryan to a bowling alley to have some drinks. Ryan felt Jean wanted her to catch up with her in the drink dept. Wasn't happening Jean was ahead of her not drunk but feeling happy. When Ryan first saw Jean she took her breath away her smile her laugh it overwhelmed Ryan. Ryan could not wait to kiss her. Much to Ryan's surprise she did it in the parking lot of the bowling alley. It was a kiss that was long over do. It would be a kiss among a thousand of kissing to come. Ryan had hoped.

Ryan was hungry for food as she had not eaten any food as yet. They went to a waffle house. Then Jean proceeded to her "home"

Didn't take much time both Jean and Ryan were in bed intertwined

The heat of Jean's fresh skin greeted Ryan as soft kisses brushed across the her belly, Both their hands pulling each other closer. The softness of Ryan's face stroked the lower part of Jean's belly, as Ryan's hand slid up and down the backs of her legs, enjoying the firmness of her thighs and softness. The kissing continued.

Jean stepped out of the shorts easily leaving her nakedness exposed to Ryan in the moonlight or was it the TV. The silhouette her body offered was a magnificent work of art. The moonlight bathed her breasts with precision, washing away the night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.