My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

'God, we need you! Please help us!' Amy whispered in her mind as reverently as she could manage. I felt the sincerity pouring from every pore of her body.

"All you had to do was ask!" a voice reverberated from everywhere and nowhere. There was a flash of light and Amy disappeared.


"Where did she go?" Cindi asked, worry in her voice. I knew what was worrying her; I couldn't feel Amy's mind either.

"I'd imagine she's having a talk with the one she called 'God'," said Melinda.

"Melinda! You don't believe in that 'God' stuff, do you?" Cindi asked.

"Why not? Do you really think this all came about by itself? How else do you explain all the times we've been saved when we should have died? How do you explain that one star system, of all the systems in the universe, developed colors and powers? Evolution? That theory has holes in it you could drive a truck through. Ever seen anything like what we've seen before? I haven't, and I have all the knowledge of the known universe in my memory banks. Something, or Someone, is responsible for all this and is watching over us. Call it, or who, what you want. 'God' is a good enough name for me."

How weird was that? A computer that believed in God, talking to an emotional blond that didn't?

Cindi looked thoughtful. See, there is a God! {That was mean, Patrick! True ... but mean! J.}

"I hope she's OK. I really want her to come back," Cindi whispered. Melissa laughed.

"She's with God, silly! What could happen to her?"

Cindi nodded. She decided there were distinct advantages to there being a God.


Amy found herself in a white room furnished with white furniture. It was so white and so bright it almost hurt her eyes. She wondered where she was.

"Amma-llia, it's so nice to see you again. I'm glad you dropped in to visit," a sweet, musical voice said from behind her. Amy shivered; she knew before she turned around who she'd find behind her.

"You! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Where should I be? Who were you expecting to find here? Didn't you ask to speak to me?" Aurora asked.

Amy was speechless for a moment.

"You're ... you're God? But ... you're a woman! I thought God was ... male?" she gasped.

Aurora smiled.

"Sexist!" Aurora said, giggling to let Amy know she was teasing. "OK, technically I'm not; humans would probably give that title to my husband Jax. We share everything, however, and we have similar powers." She lowered her voice, as if to share a secret. "I think he's actually more powerful than I am, but he pretends that's not the case. He doesn't know I realize it. At our level, his greater power is probably a moot point.

"Anyway, he's busy with something else right now, and we decided that since you already know me, I might be a better choice to meet you. Most humans freak out when they meet someone they call God."

"I'm not human," Amy objected.

"Sure you are. You're just much, much more."

"May I ... touch you?" Amy asked, uncharacteristically meek.

"Of course, child," Aurora said sweetly.

Amy brushed her fingers across Aurora's cheek. She jerked her hand back as if she'd touched something hot.

"Jax is not just your husband," Amy whispered, her eyes opening wide in surprise. "He ... he's your twin!"

Aurora gasped.

"Oh dear! Such perception in such a young girl! You are the Special One, aren't you?" She made an effort to compose herself.

"Amy ... and Amma-llia ... you can't reveal that information to anyone. In fact, this whole visit must remain our secret. Promise me!" she commanded.

"You could wipe my mind," Amy observed.

"I would never insult Amma-llia that way. Besides, mind wipes can fail; a promise from Amma-llia never fails."

"I promise," Amma-llia whispered.

Amy was thinking furiously as she talked to Aurora. She'd come here to find a way to save Christopher and the two Katie's. As she talked, she decided on the spur of the moment that she would ask for something else first.

"What can I help you with, Amma-llia?" Aurora asked.

"You don't already know?" Amy asked, stalling. She was suddenly nervous. Asking for Christopher and the two Katie's to live was a no-brainer. She worried about the other request.

"That's beside the point, child. You have to ask."

"Oh, Aurora! I just can't do this anymore! Please, you've got to help me!" Amy cried out, then broke down, sobbing.

Aurora pulled the brokenhearted girl into her arms and held her close, stroking her and whispering soft words. She finally decided not to wait for Amy to stop sobbing, as it didn't look like that was going to happen anytime soon.

"Goodness, child, whatever is wrong that is producing such heartbreak?" she asked soothingly.

"Please, Aurora! I just can't do it! I just can't have sex with everyone I meet for the next month! I can't! I belong to Patrick! I did it once so I could have his baby, but if I do it for the next month, I'll just die! I can't have anyone but him! Please, take it away! Please!"

"What's the matter? Didn't you enjoy it? Did one of them hurt you?"

"Yes! No! Oh, I don't know! Yes, I enjoyed it, way too much. That's the problem. I'm afraid if I do it for the next month, there'll be nothing left for Patrick and me. I'll get used to it and I won't be able to stop. Please, this is my whole life. I've always been faithful and exclusive to Patrick. I can't lose that now. I had to do it once, but I just can't do it anymore!" She broke down into sobs again.

"Amy ... Amma-llia, if you really love him, if monogamy is that important, it will survive this. If it doesn't, maybe it shouldn't."

"Please? I know all the arguments; I've gone over them countless times and listened to Patrick explain it to me until I was ready to scream. I just can't do it! It has nothing to do with whether I love him or if it's right for us. There won't be anything important left of me if I do this. Please, I'll do anything you want ... can't you fix this for me? Please?" The hopeful, scared look on the young girl's face melted Aurora's heart.

"I can't do it, Amy," Aurora said. Despair crept across the girl's face.

"I ... understand. I'm sorry I bothered you," Amy replied stiffly.

"I can't do it Amy ... but you can," Aurora added.

Amy's face lit up with hope again.

"I ... I can? How?"

"You're the Special One, Amy. There are many things you can do. There are some things you can't do. There are a few problems we need to work out about this, though."

"Oh, thank you! Anything! I promise, I'll do anything!" she gushed. She hugged the beautiful woman, then kissed her softly. "I ... really wouldn't mind it with ... you..." Amy blushed as she looked embarrassed. There was a sparkle in her eyes as she hugged and kissed Aurora again, this kiss a little longer.

'Oops!' Even Goddesses sometimes didn't watch what they were doing with their powers.

"Thank you, dear. I am truly honored that you would offer yourself to me. I've never strayed from my husband and I don't think I want to start ... just yet," she added to let the teenager down easy. "It's very tempting, though. You're very pretty. Besides, Jax would kill me if he knew I did something with you and he wasn't there! It's not just the whole human and Cornazan race that's in love with you, dear." She smiled as Amy blushed prettily. "Tell you what - spend some special time with your twin and think of me. She won't mind!" She stroked the girl's cheek softly, then reigned in her power and started thinking clearly again. She kissed Amy's forehead and made her forget her disappointment.

"She scares me," Amy muttered.

"Who scares you? Cindi? Don't be silly, child. She loves you; she would never hurt you. Why does she scare you?"

"I'm afraid she won't let me go when we ... do stuff. She loves me so much, I'm afraid one of these days she'll just swallow me up and try to keep me from going back to Patrick." Amy stared at the floor, embarrassed about admitting her fears about her twin.

"Don't be scared of her, Amy. She'd never do that ... she knows you love Patrick and you like males more than females. You're safe with her."

"What do I have to do to work it out to remove the residual effect?" Amy asked, feeling disoriented. She felt she was forgetting something important, something very enjoyable, but she couldn't quite remember what. Something about ... doing something with Cindi ... she blushed crimson as she recognized the desire she suddenly felt for her twin.

Aurora smiled.

"It's OK child; she is your twin after all. Of course you love her. Show her once in awhile. It's not being unfaithful for monogamous ones if it's with your twin."

Amy smiled gratefully at her.

"One problem is that you have to realize you can't remove the effects of the hormone for everyone forever. The race must go through this, for reasons you can't understand yet. I can allow you to remove the residual hormone effect for yourself, after you have fulfilled the requirement of the Ceremony. I cannot allow you to remove those original requirements for anyone before the Ceremony is fulfilled. Everyone must go through them. There is a prerequisite for removing that residual effect, however," Aurora explained.

"I understand. What are the other problems?"

"Many of your sisters and family members may not want the residual effects removed. They are looking forward to a month of unlimited sex with the male, and sometimes female, members of the family." She smiled at Amy's embarrassment. "Although they understand and are sympathetic with your concern, they would not be happy to give up a month of pleasure. They'd do it for you, but ... do you really want them to give up so much for you?"

"Can I remove it for myself and leave it for the others?" Amy asked hopefully.

"You can," Aurora agreed. She waited, looking at Amy, expecting something else.

"Can I ... can I remove the residual effect for Megan and Julie also? Please? I can't leave the other two to suffer through this while I'm relieved of the pain. I know I'm asking for a lot ... please don't get mad at me."

"Of course you can, dear. I would have expected nothing less from Amma-llia," Aurora assured her, and her musical laughter echoed through the room.

"What prerequisite must I fulfill?" Amy asked. She wasn't nervous anymore. She'd do anything for this, and she was relieved that she'd thought of her friends before it was too late.

"You just fulfilled it, child. Amma-llia would never save herself while leaving her friends in trouble. I will allow you to do this."

"Thank you!" Amy squealed as she hugged and kissed the older woman. This time, Aurora remembered to rein in her power.

"How do I do that?" Amy asked.

"We'll discuss that later. Why don't you tell me what you really came here for?"

Amy looked sad and burst into tears again.

"Christopher and his sister and Katie are going to die!" she cried. "Katie doesn't have a female body and Christopher can't help her and she's dragging Katie with her and they're all gonna die and then the Qerda will win and Daddy ... Patrick ... will die too and it'll all be my fault and..." She collapsed into Aurora's arms again and sobbed.

This was the Special One? Aurora had expected more. Then she smiled as she remembered this was why she was the Special One. Time to activate her.

"I'm sorry, Amy, but that's just the way things are. There's nothing we can do about that," she said casually. She almost felt guilty, setting the poor girl up this way, but it had to be done. She felt the crying girl stiffen in her arms.

"WHAT? Maybe you don't want to do anything for them, but I sure as hell am not going to let them die! What kind of God are you, anyway? They didn't ask for this! Christopher's sister has been handed one shit brick after another her whole life and 'That's just the way things are' is the best you can do for her? Well, I won't allow it! It wasn't their fault that Amanda screwed up. Besides, if they don't save us from the Qerda, I'll just destroy the whole Qerda fleet and the whole fucking Qerda world myself and the hell with the cycles! If they're all dead, we won't need any damned cycles, will we? That'll make me really special, won't it? 'Nothing we can do about that' my ass! You just watch me, woman!" Amy ranted, then stopped as she ran out of things to say.

Aurora didn't look shocked at all. She smiled, then covered her mouth with her hand as she tried to stifle her giggles. She was amazingly unsuccessful at that for who she was supposed to be.

"What are you laughing about? We're talking about people dying here..." Amy glared as Aurora laughed harder. "OK, what am I missing that's so god ... er ... that's so blasted funny?"

"Do you feel better now?" Aurora asked politely, failing to completely stifle her laughter.

Amy's eyes widened as she realized who she was ranting at.

"I'm sorry!" she whispered. "I ... I shouldn't have..."

"I'm not. Of course you should have. It's refreshing to meet someone that is so passionate. I bet you just about kill Patrick in bed, don't you? I don't know which of you is luckier. Probably him, since he has you and Megan! I'm glad I didn't let her come with you!" Aurora gave another giggle and brought herself under control as Amy's mouth dropped open in shock.

"Aurooooraaaa!" she squeaked, blushing furiously.

"What? I'm supposed to pretend like I don't know what you do with him? I guess I'm supposed to be in the dark also on what you and Megan do together when he's asleep, huh? Puhleese, girl!" She giggled as Amy sputtered. She had to stop this ... God wasn't supposed to take such pleasure in embarrassing people. But this was Amy ... she seriously needed to loosen up a little!

"Amy, no one would be upset about what you and Megan do except you. You're co-wives ... you willingly share a man you both love. How can you not love each other? It would greatly please him if he knew how close you two are. He loves you both ... he worries that you won't get along well. You're doing him a disservice by hiding your relationship from him. Incidentally, since Eric is also your co-husband, have you given any thought to making love to him while Megan and Patrick are occupied together?"

Amy recoiled in shock.

"Never! I belong to Patrick! That co-wife thing is for Megan and Eric's sake. It doesn't involve me!"

"Au contraire, child. It concerns you as much as it does them. You are married to him as much as Megan is," Aurora responded.

"Not going to happen, Aurora," Amy relied forcefully. "I've had sex with him all I'm going to, especially if you help me remove the residual effect. I'm Patrick's ... period. That will not be changing."

Aurora chuckled.

"That's what I thought you'd say. I thought you should consider it anyway. What doers Eric think of having to sit out while Patrick enjoys Megan? It hardly seems fair to him; after all, he loves you too."

Amy didn't catch the twinkle in Aurora's eyes that indicated she was messing with her again.

"Tough. He knows and understands. He better; it ain't gonna happen. Besides, he doesn't have to be left out. He and Patrick can double team Megan; I doubt she'll complain! Or he can spend time with Sammi. She won't complain either. He's not getting inside me."

Aurora laughed merrily as she hugged Amy. She kept hugging her until she felt the anger drain out of the pretty teenager.

"Me, I love you, child!" she bubbled.

"What's that mean, 'Me, I love you?'" Amy asked, confused.

"What? Oh, just a little humor ... God, I love you ... Me, I love you. Get it?"

Aurora laughed delightedly as Amy rolled her eyes at her new friend. Aurora returned to what they had been discussing before.

"Just for the record, Amanda didn't screw up concerning Katie not having a female body. The whole concept of Amanda not realizing what she was doing and making a mistake this huge is beyond even my comprehension. Of course, Jax will think she screwed up, but that's only because he doesn't know about the plan Amanda initiated. Those three nearing death, even your ranting and raving here are exactly what was supposed to happen, exactly as she planned." Aurora gave one last little chuckle.

"Christopher and his sister and Katie dying is how she planned it? Why?" Amy asked, aghast.

"It made you believe in my existence, didn't it? It brought you here, didn't it? It even made you yell at me. How many Humans or Cornazans would have yelled at 'God'? Standing up for yourself and exhibiting passion for something you believe in, for the injustice of the whole situation, trying to help your friends is one of the prerequisites for activating the Special One. You done good, child! You did just what Amanda said you would do."

Aurora smiled warmly at her guest. She had worried when Jax had told her that Amy probably wasn't the Special One; that the Special One would consent to be called 'child' by her without anger. She admitted he had a point; Amy wouldn't allow that. She'd go ballistic. Yet, she'd accepted it several times already with no anger. How she loved it when she was right! How she loved the pretty girl standing in front of her! She'd do anything for Amma-llia, and for Amy, but the child needed to know exactly what she was asking for, what she was getting in to.

"Amy, you can indeed stop their deaths. That is within your abilities as the Special One. But are you sure you want to?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, Amy, you don't know what you're messing with!"

"Then tell me. I can't imagine anything that would change my mind. They're my friends."

"I know," Aurora said sadly.

"Tell me," Amy said softly.

Aurora stroked the young girl's cheek affectionately, tears filling her eyes. Amy stared at her in shock. What could make God cry?

"What if I told you that saving those three would cause your death? What if I told you that even if you lived, it would be in a horrible state much worse than death? Can you imagine the grief that would cause Cindi and Patrick? What if I told you it would cause Patrick ... your precious Daddy ... to lose the two he loved most in the whole universe? What if I told you it would cause Patrick to betray what he believes in most?

"What if I told you it would result in Ja'a-llia losing her precious husband, Sarah losing her lover? What if I told you it would give Megan more sadness than she has ever had? What if I told you it would break little Lori's heart?

"What if it would ultimately turn yours, Cindi's, Lisa's and Lori's world upside down in a manner you can never imagine? What if it would destroy the special love between Patrick and Julie? What if it would result in the death of Elizabeth's special friend?

"What if it would result in the deaths of untold millions of people? What if it brought the Qerda to your doorstep, and to the doorstep of the three worlds, in a fury? What if it would result in the loss of Jenna and Kara? What if it would break Victoria's heart when she would have to use her power in a way that she'd rather die than do? What if it would result in the death of Cindi, your precious twin? Would you still do it then?"

"Will it do all those things?" Amy asked, her face ashen.

"It could ... it might. It's likely it would."

"How can you not know?"

"I do know, child, but it's not for you to know. This is your decision to make, and you must make it as Humans and Cornazans always do, without knowing the future. I won't help you with it, other than to inform you of what the consequences could be." Aurora caressed Amy's face lightly, trying to soften the words she had just spoken.

"You wouldn't be telling me this if it wasn't going to happen, would you?" Amy whispered almost to herself. Aurora said nothing.

Amy took about as much time to consider the consequences as Melinda took to make decisions.

"I'd still do it. I can't let them die. It's the right thing to do if I have the power to do it. They will die if I don't. There's a chance those other things won't happen, or that we could prevent them from happening." Her face shone as only the face of one who has taken a stand for what they know is right can.

Aurora looked at her, sadness in her eyes, then smiled.

"Good! That's what you were supposed to say. You are the Special One."

"How do I do it?" Amy inquired.

"You must figure that out for yourself, child. You have an incredible resource there to help you. You must process ... er ... determine that yourself. I cannot help you with that. There are limits as to what you can do, though."

"What can't I do?"

"You can't make the Qerda disappear or cease to exist. You can't reverse time to make it all go away. You can't do things that will only affect yourself. If the dire consequences I foretold come to pass, you can't change them or make them go away. You can't unmake this decision once it's made. Make it and live with it. You can't force your fellow family members to do things they don't want to do. Other than that, you can do a lot, but you must learn how. You must realize that anything you do will have consequences."

Aurora hugged her.

"Welcome to almost unlimited power, dear child. It is not a blessing most of the time."

Amy drew back from her touch.

"There's something else you're not telling me."

Aurora sighed.

"I wish you'd stop doing that!" she said crossly, then kissed the girl soon to be known as the Special One.

"Doing what?" Amy asked innocently. Ah, the humor of Amma-llia ... mess with Aurora, pay her back, then smile with an air of total innocence, seemingly unaware of what she'd done. Aurora glared at her, then turned serious.

"If you make this decision and use the ability to bring it about, you can't decide later you don't want to be the Special One. You will be committed on a path that will only end when it is done."

"And the downside of that... ?" Amy asked.

"The Special One is only born out of indescribable anguish and pain, both physically and emotionally. It will not be easy, child. You will wish you had died, but you won't. You will never be the same again."

Amy looked scared.

"Patrick won't stop wanting me, loving me, if I'm never the same again, will he?" She weighed her decision anew.

"Patrick will love you even more. It will cement your relationship, make it deeper in a way you could never imagine. Megan, Victoria, you and he will be bound in a manner not possible any other way. Patrick will rescue you, avenge you, then provide the means to save you, with the help of the Special Twins."

Amy sighed in relief.

"But ... I thought I already was the Special One. How can I save them if it's yet to be?"

"You will have the power to save them once you figure it out. That is a preview. You won't have all the powers until you complete your 'training'. Raw power alone won't make you what you are to become; you must make the sacrifices also.

"We've done everything here I can do for you. You should go back soon. The others will worry about you... "Aurora looked pensive for a moment.

"What is it? Tell me," Amy pleaded.

"Would you stop that?" Aurora protested good-naturedly. She hesitated.

"Amy ... Amma-llia ... would you sleep with me tonight?" She blushed as Amy's eyes opened wide. "Nothing like that! I just want to hold you, cuddle with you. You are very special to me, child, and I so seldom get to spend time in person with my favorite ones."

Amy hugged her.

"I would be honored." She kissed Aurora softly on the neck, delighting as the other woman shivered from her warm breath. "You can do anything to ... with ... me that you want, you know. I ... think I would like it very much!"

"Please ... don't. I can't. Just let me hold you."

"No kissing?" Amy teased.

"Well ... maybe a little. Nothing more, though."

Amy smiled. They both knew Aurora wouldn't stop her no matter what she did. They both knew neither Amy nor Amma-llia would try anything.

"Won't the others still be worried?"

"I'll take care of that if you'll stay," Aurora assured her. Amy saw the loneliness in her eyes, the longing to spend time with another female. It broke her heart to see someone so powerful pleading to be loved.

"Of course I'll stay. Are you sure you can trust me? I ... I love you, Aurora, as much as I love Cindi. I've been known to be naughty with Cindi on occasion!"

"You'd never hurt me, Amy, just as I'd never hurt you," she whispered.

"Define hurt," Amy giggled. "What if you enjoy it?"

Aurora blushed, her eyes bright with delight and surprise at Amy's teasing.

"Behave, child, or I'll send you home right now!" she threatened, managing not to laugh at the girl's antics.

Amy laughed delightedly as she jumped into Aurora's arms.

"No you won't. I love being called 'child' by you!" she whispered, then kissed the other woman. Aurora kissed her back for a second, then blushed and tickled the girl in the sides, forcing her to jump down with a squeal.

"Come. It's time to go to sleep." She took Amy's hand and led her into the bedroom.

"I promise I'll behave," Amy whispered.

Aurora sighed, a look of what might have been disappointment in her eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered back.

"Maybe. This time!" Amy giggled.

"Oh! You... !" Aurora gasped, then tickled her young friend. They fell on the bed together as Amy screeched, trying to get away.

"I'll behave, I promise!" she shrieked as she squirmed. "I promise I'll sleep in the chair over there! I won't touch you all night long!" She gasped for breath as Aurora stopped the tickling.

"Let's not get carried away!"

Amy snuggled up behind Aurora and rubbed her stomach softly, relaxing the lonely woman. She kissed her neck softly, listening to Aurora sigh, enjoying the affection.

"That feels so good! I haven't snuggled like this since Amanda..." she left the sentence unfinished.

"Shh, I'm here. Go to sleep," Amy whispered in her ear. Soon, the steady breathing told her that was exactly what she'd done. Amy followed soon after.


"Where is she?" Cindi whimpered. The lack of mental contact with her twin was beginning to tell on her, even though it hadn't been long.

"Relax, you'll know soon enough," Melinda reassured her.

"Why would I know soon enough?" the blond whined.

"Because you're probably going next," Melinda revealed, then giggled at the look on Cindi's face.

"What? Why would I go next? I'm not the Special One!"

"You're her twin. Everything we do is by twins. It's balanced. One twin receiving a visit with 'God' without the other twin receiving the same would unbalance things. Prepare to meet your maker, Cindi!" Melinda said.

Cindi gasped and turned pale.

"Melinda, that expression means something entirely different than the present circumstances," Lisa told her daughter, trying not to laugh.

There was a brief silence.

"Oh. Sorry, Cindi, I didn't mean it that way." I didn't think Melinda was sorry at all. I thought she was messing with the nervous blond.

"I wish she'd come back," Cindi muttered for the hundredth time.

"Shut up, Cindi!" all the girls chorused together. Cindi sulked in hurt silence.

'Melinda, what do you know that we don't?' I asked on her secure channel.

'Whatever do you mean?' Melinda was learning to do 'innocent' well.

'Don't give me that. What do you know?'

Melinda sighed, knowing it was not a request and the game was over.

'The one Amy called 'God' contacted me a few minutes ago. Amy's fine. She will be back tomorrow morning.'

'And you couldn't have told Cindi that? She's really worried.'

'She's being a dumb blond! What could happen to Amy? Besides, I couldn't tell her that without her knowing I was serious about the rest.'

'What rest?' I asked.

'I wasn't kidding. She's next.'


Amy awoke slowly, the realization filtering through her subconscious that she felt good! As she stretched, she noticed three things. She was snuggled against someone warm and soft, someone was kissing her neck softly, and she was... naked? The person she was snuggled against was also naked. She smiled.

"When did you sneak in here, Cindi? I didn't even feel you come in. What time did I ... get ... back..." The realization hit her that she wasn't back yet. She spun around in the bed in a panic, accidentally pushing her breast into a hand. At the same time, the next kiss missed her neck and touched her lips. It might have been an accident, but it quickly became intentional ... and very, very pleasant. The hand stroking her breast made it even more pleasant.

It was only seconds before she realized where she was, who she was kissing, and who she was naked with. Oh my God! Literally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.