My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

The final two weeks before the girls' fifteenth birthday were the most hectic time I could remember. The Fifteen-Year hormone, as I called it, increased tremendously, whipping the girls into a fever pitch. For most of the girls it was a very enjoyable time. They were clearly polygamous, so they had no problems jumping the bones of any male in the house they caught alone ... or together. Being the night-prowling voyeur I was, I saw just about every combination of male and female you could ever want to see. Becky, Katie and Christopher ... Becky, Katie, Christopher and Eric ... Becky, Katie, Christopher, Eric and Cindi ... that was interesting! Sammi dove in wherever she could. Valerie, Christina, Heather, and Kim were a little more subdued, but that just meant they didn't jump anyone in plain sight. I thought Heather and Kim were going to kill poor Christopher one night, then he was waylaid by Valerie and Christina when he headed to his room. It was a good thing Katie wasn't waiting for him — she and Becky were sucking Eric dry at that time — as he was asleep as soon as he hit the bed.

I was better prepared for this than the other males; many of these girls had been bouncing in and out of my bed for better than a year. Although it was more intense, I understood what was going on. The one person it surprised the most was Christopher.

Christopher was familiar with using his power to cause a girl to fall all over him with uncontrollable desire. He tried not to use it; mostly, his use was accidental. He was shocked because Elizabeth had forgotten to mention one small detail when telling us about the reactions to the hormone level. She forgot to tell us that, at the height of their hormone levels, the girls could do to males what Christopher could do to females!

There was a major difference, however. Christopher truly tried to keep his power under wraps. He only lost control after periods of intense activity and stress, as in combat. The girls had no such scruples when under the control of the hormone. They were sweet kids, but they were completely amoral when it came to sex while under the influence of the hormone. They would use anything to get us in bed with them. I thought Christopher was going to die the first time he was reduced to a quivering mass of sexual desire by Sammi. He was more accustomed to dominating her. Eric laughed, until Becky turned him into a whimpering sex object. Yeah, sweet, innocent Becky.

It was fun to watch the guys with Jill and Rhonda. They were newcomers, so to speak, and Eric and Christopher couldn't wait to see what they were like. Jill especially, having been dumped in the middle of our company with her sexuality intact at a level we had before we left Cornaza, was devastating to the Cornazan-Human males. Coupled with the fact that she wouldn't do anything without Rhonda, it was an interesting mix.

The males took it well. We knew this was hormone-induced and would only last for six weeks at most. We knew our girls would once again become our faithful mates, whatever faithful meant to a Cornazan, after that time. Besides, we were having as much fun as they were.

Not everyone was having the same amount of fun. Lisa and Lori were bemused by the whole thing, being too young to participate. Lisa, having been through it before, was relatively unaffected and thought it was funny. I did see her blush prettily a couple of times, so I knew she wasn't totally unaffected. She was completely safe, however; no one would dare touch her, even if they had the desire. She was too young, and completely off limits. I never saw anyone even look at her suggestively.

Lori was at a loss as to what it was all about. She'd refused to participate when she had her opportunity, so the hormone affected her very little, even less due to her body age. Not having Lisa's sense of humor, she was simply confused by it all.

Megan was the least affected of the monogamous ones, because she cheated. Even though she still considered herself monogamous, she had Eric to help reduce her sexual tensions. Between jumping Eric and me, alone or together, she kept it pretty well under control. She almost lost it a few times with Christopher though.

I knew Megan loved Christopher. I knew by this time she was in love with him, too. I wasn't worried; I knew Megan and I were meant to be together, and any dalliance with Christopher would be short lived and in addition to her love for me, not instead of. I knew it wouldn't continue beyond the ceremony. Both of them were in love with their primary mates, and would let their infatuation for each other lapse. If it was anyone other than Megan, I would say it might continue infrequently, but I didn't think she would be comfortable with that. She and Amy took monogamy very seriously. Megan had stretched her definition of monogamy as far as she was willing or able by accepting Eric into our relationship.

It was a good thing I was so confident, though; there were a few times I watched the two of them together that would have worried another man. Megan and Christopher took turns being the strong one, keeping the other one from giving in completely. I was the recipient of Megan's uncontrolled orgasms several nights after hours of mutual teasing with Christopher. It wasn't so bad when she was with Eric, because they would eventually fuck like bunnies before she returned to me. She was slightly less voracious those nights.

I watched her several times in close conversation with my Dad. I still wasn't sure if he was going to be involved in the Ceremony or not, but the girls' reaction to the hormone certainly affected him, and his feelings for Megan were well documented. I'd had several conversations with her in the past that hinted strongly about her feelings, physical and emotional, for him. The other girls didn't seem to mind 'paying attention' to him the same as they did the other guys.

My Dad and Amy seemed restrained around each other. I had a feeling if they let themselves go, they might not be able to stop in time. I wasn't sure how much Amy was attracted to him physically, but I knew she excited him and they both loved each other dearly in an, up to now, non-sexual way. It remained to be seen how long that restriction would last.

Julie was a wreck. She had no experience messing around with any of the other guys, being a loner whose sole sexual experience was with me. That's the way she'd always wanted it. Now she was almost overwhelmed with hormone-induced desire. She didn't know how to handle it, as was evidenced one night when I saw her in the living room after everyone else was in bed, not necessarily their own. I thought she handled it well, considering she was a Cornazan girl in the midst of unrelenting hormone storms. She didn't agree. She thought she should've stayed faithful to me. Hell, Amy was having a hard time doing that, even though she was my Life-mate and she and I had sex almost every night. Poor Julie was only able to spend time with me when she could fit it in. She was very insistent on not interfering with the other girls' time. She was almost anal about it ... pun intended.

On the night in mention, I was making my rounds of the house when I heard the now familiar gasping and moaning in the living room. I peered around the corner and almost swallowed my tongue at the sight that greeted me.

Julie was sitting on the couch, slumped against the back, eyes closed. Eric and Christopher were sitting on either side of her. I wondered who the other girls were with if all three males in the house were either with Julie or watching her.

I quickly realized the other girls had set poor horny Julie up. They'd recognized that she was going crazy and sacrificed their time with the guys so their favorite author could get the time she needed. They knew she would never ask and would probably refuse any offer, trying to be faithful to me, if they didn't trick her.

Christopher unbuttoned Julie's blouse as he kissed her, taking his time with each button. He was giving her time to object. She would occasionally, feebly, try to stop his fingers, not very successfully. I knew if she really tried to stop him, he would stop.

Once he had her blouse completely open, he slipped it down her shoulders and started to take it off completely. She whimpered quietly, making motions like she wanted him to stop. He did, but she slipped her blouse off the rest of the way herself. She leaned back against the couch and gasped as he sucked on one of her pretty nipples. She trembled as he slid his hand up and down her stomach, tickling her gently, then played with her other breast. He moved up to kiss her passionately on the mouth. She flung her arms around him and clutched him tightly, kissing him back.

Eric was also busy. After running his hands slowly up and down the insides of her thighs a few times, he slipped his hand into her shorts, then inside her panties to finger her lightly. She pulled her lips away from Christopher and looked down at Eric's hand in shock.

"No ... I shouldn't... ," she whispered weakly.

"Do you want us to stop?" Eric asked softly. He sounded concerned.

"I ... I don't ... I don't know..." she stammered.

That wasn't good enough. Neither Eric nor Christopher were going to take the slightest chance of raping one of my girls, or even trying to overcome a little reluctance. They were especially nervous about Julie, as they knew she considered herself mine exclusively. But the other girls had convinced them that she needed it badly. I could see the look on their faces; they were wondering if they should be doing this. Eric started to pull his hand out of her panties.

The look of disappointment on Julie's face was almost comical. She looked desperate.

"No!" she whispered fiercely as she grabbed Eric's hand and pushed it back in. At the same time, she grabbed Christopher and kissed him hungrily.

I knew that was Julie's last chance to stop them. I felt Christopher turn on his charm full force. His beloved Katie told him Julie needed this desperately, and he was not about to disappoint her. Poor Julie never had a chance.

Eric continued to slide his finger back and forth through her slit, spreading her wetness as he drove her relentlessly towards her first orgasm of the night. She was barely aware of what was happening when he grasped her shorts and panties and started to slide them down her hips. She lifted her legs for him, and then, when she thought he was too slow in taking them off, she helped him push them down to her ankles. She kicked them off with her feet, flinging them across the room impatiently. Julie lay back against the couch again, closing her eyes as she spread her legs wide.

With her panties out of the way and any chance of resistance on Julie's part long gone, Eric took advantage of her spread legs and slipped his head between her thighs. Julie hadn't recognized what he was doing when he licked across her whole slit, then sucked hard on her clit.

Christopher's kiss was the only thing that kept her from screaming aloud. I could see her struggling to break free from his lips, but he continued to probe her tongue with his as he held her head with both hands. Her hips were thrashing about as Eric held on for the ride. Finally, she broke away from the kiss.

"Stop, Eric! Oh God, stop! I'm going to cum! We can't do this here! Please, let's go somewhere ... oh shit!" she squeaked. It was too late; her orgasm crashed over her.

Christopher took over her mouth again, keeping her relatively quiet. Eric showed her no mercy as he thrashed her clit with his tongue. She kicked, thrashed, and struggled as a huge orgasm swept over her. I knew her struggles were merely due to the intensity of what she was feeling. The look on her face told me she wouldn't have stopped for anything in the world.

Julie finally collapsed, turning to jelly as her body shut down. Knowing she was too sensitive for more, Eric avoided her clit, licking the insides of her legs and thighs, paying special attention to that area on each side where her legs joined to her hips, right next to her pussy. God, she looked so beautiful, lying there, spent, as he touched and licked her lovingly! I was hard as a rock.

She trembled and jerked each time Eric licked her lightly. She was too weak to kiss Christopher, enjoying the little kisses he was showering on her face, neck, and breasts. The upper part of her torso was flushed from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Let's switch; it's my turn to make her cum now," Christopher said to Eric. Julie's eyes flew open in alarm.

"No! Wait! Please, don't! We can't ... here! Someone will see me! Please..."

"Do you want us to stop?" Christopher whispered, plainly disappointed.

"No ... please don't ... stop. Take me to your room. Please, I'll do anything you want, just take me to your room. I can't let Patrick see me like this. I'll just die if he sees me like this!" she wailed softly.

"Anything?" Christopher whispered.

Julie nodded.

"Julie, Patrick knows what's going to happen to all his girls over the next two weeks. He'll understand," Eric told her.

"I don't care! I can't let him see me like this! Please? I don't want to stop, I'll help you guys, just please, carry me into your room. I don't think I can walk!"

Eric effortlessly picked her up. She squealed in surprise, then buried her head in his neck and whimpered. She squeaked softly as Christopher snared her foot and sucked her toe into his mouth. The dark-haired beauty trembled as another small orgasm swept over her. I smiled at that; Julie loved to have her toes sucked; it never failed to light her up. Together they carried her towards the bedrooms.

That was the end of my voyeuristic pleasure that night. I doubted I could watch through their bedroom door without being caught. It seemed inevitable that pretty Julie was going to get her brains fucked out and it just didn't seem right to watch that. She didn't want me to know.

I slipped back into bed and cuddled up to Megan's back. She pushed back against me. I heard her giggle as she felt my hard cock against her. She reached back and slid it inside her. I gasped, using all my willpower to keep from cumming.

"You're not going to last long, are you?" she laughed. "Is Julie all right?"

"How did you... ? Were you in on that too?"

"She needed it, honey. She wasn't going to make it otherwise. If she doesn't get it here, she'd end up fucking some pimply-faced kid in a mall bathroom. That would be a disaster." She stared at me. "Amy isn't going to make it either if you don't convince her to get help. It'll be even worse than Julie if she goes outside the family. You have to convince her to let Eric and Christopher help her."

"Julie's going to be devastated tomorrow. She was determined that I was going to be her only one other than the ceremony," I worried. I ignored her comment about Amy. I wasn't ready to think about that now.

"Then talk to her soon, before she worries all night. It's your job to convince her she didn't do anything wrong," Megan said. "Don't ignore the situation with Amy too long." I didn't answer; I was too busy cumming inside her as she whimpered quietly through her own orgasm.

Several hours later, I padded into the kitchen to get a drink. Megan always dries me out. I heard a soft noise and saw Julie sneaking through the kitchen. She must've really been tired if I heard her walking.

As she went past me, I reached out and snagged her arm, pulling her in close to me.

"Don't I get a good night kiss from my favorite girl?" I whispered in her ear.

Julie freaked out. She wasn't expecting anyone to be there, and she was trying to escape unnoticed. I don't think she jumped more than a foot into the air. Once she realized who it was, she slapped me hard on the arm. I could hear her frightened breathing.

"God Patrick, you idiot, you scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing out here this time of night?"

"Getting a drink of water. What are you doing out here?' I inquired.

She looked at the floor, embarrassed.

"Um ... um ... nothing..." she muttered.

"So, do I get a kiss from my favorite girl?" I asked again.

"I'm probably not your favorite girl anymore, not after tonight," she whispered, a sad, scared look on her face. "You're going to hate me."

I won the bet with Megan ... I knew Julie would tell on herself! The girl didn't know how to be dishonest or evasive.

"Why is that?" I asked. "Julie, there's nothing you could possibly do that would make me hate you. Why are you trembling?"

Suddenly I had 108 pounds of trembling teenager clinging to me, crying hysterically. I held her and gently stroked her hair until she was only sobbing softly.

"What is it, Julie?" I asked.

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" she asked in a scared little girl voice. I didn't answer; I just took her hand and led her into the bedroom. She stopped abruptly, startled when she saw Megan sitting up in bed.

"Oh. I didn't know you were in here," she said, blushing deeply. I guess she didn't want her Mother to know what she'd been doing.

Megan's middle name is Empathetic. Ok, it's really Angela, but you know what I mean. She hopped out of bed, hugged and kissed her daughter, and sniffed loudly as if smelling something. She laughed as Julie blushed deeper, then skipped to the door like a little kid. She smiled at both of us as she closed the door behind her.

"Mom's such a jerk sometimes," Julie muttered.

I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. She resisted at first, then buried her head in my chest, crying again.

"What's wrong, Julie?" I asked again.

"You're going to be so mad at me! Please don't hate me. I don't think I could take it if you hated me," she whimpered.

"What is it?"

"I ... had sex with someone else tonight." She rushed on before I could say anything. "I didn't mean to! These damn hormones! I was just fooling around and I lost control." She buried her head in her hands.

"Who with?"

"I don't think I should tell you," she whispered.

"Julie, it's not hard to figure out. It would be either Eric, Christopher, or both. You didn't leave the house, so there's no one else. Unless, of course, it was another girl..." Oops. I would only know she didn't leave the house if I was watching. She was too upset to catch my gaff.

"Not a girl!" she whispered, horrified. She stared at the floor again, embarrassed. "Both Eric and Christopher."

"So tell me about it."

She stared at me in astonishment.

"Do I have to?"

"You'll feel better if you do."

"I'll never feel better again, ever," she said despondently. I waited patiently. She sighed.

"We were sitting on the couch talking and then Christopher kissed me. I kissed him back ... it felt so good! I don't know what happened ... the next thing I knew I was naked and Eric was ... licking me! God, I came so hard!"

I couldn't resist.

"You came, right there in the living room? Somebody might have seen you!"

"That's what I said! I begged them to take me into their bedroom." She looked down in chagrin. "I told them I'd do anything they wanted if they took me into their bedroom."

"And did you? Do anything they wanted?"

She nodded guiltily. My heart jumped into my throat. I wish I'd seen it.

"They didn't force you to do anything, did they?" I knew better, I just wanted confirmation.

"Oh God, no! They'd never do that. I begged them for it, Da ... Patrick. Oh God, I can't believe I did that! I begged them! I'm so ashamed!" She covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"How many times did they cum inside you?" I asked.

"What? Oh no, Daddy, we didn't do that! They just played with me and sucked me for what seemed like hours until I lost consciousness. They didn't ... wouldn't even put their fingers inside me, and ... and they wouldn't let me do anything for them!" she wailed, as if she'd been cheated out of something important. Then she realized what she'd said.

"I ... not that I wanted to ... do something ... I mean ... oh, shit, Patrick, I wanted to fuck them so bad! I'd have put their cocks inside me myself if they'd let me. I'm so sorry, I betrayed your trust in me!"

I relaxed.

"Julie, honey, you did good. You have nothing to be sorry for." I kissed her long and hard before she could protest. She melted against me, kissing me hungrily, then broke away, amazement on her face.

"You ... you're not mad? You don't hate me? You still want to kiss me?" she asked, dumbfounded.

I didn't answer that question; I just kissed her again, even longer this time. I left no doubt what my answer to her question was.

"I don't understand."

"It's the hormones, Julie. If you didn't have intercourse with them, you did better than anyone could have expected. I'm proud of you honey ... although I wouldn't have been upset if you had gone all the way with them. You're going to in another week or so anyway."

"Really?'

"Really. Julie, I have no claims on you. I can't marry you. You don't owe me exclusivity."

"Yes I do," she answered, so softly I wasn't sure I heard it. "If things were different ... would you marry me?"

"You know I would. I'd drop Amy and Megan right now and marry you if you wanted me to."

Julie looked horrified.

"No you wouldn't, and I wouldn't allow it even if you would!" She snuggled as close as she could get and sighed tumultuously.

"I love you, Patrick," she whispered.

"I love you too, honey. Since you drove your Mom out, I'm all alone for the rest of the night," I pouted and gave a sideways glance.

"Where'd she go? She'll be back, won't she?"

"I doubt it. She's probably screwing Eric's brains out right now."

"Ewww! That's my Mom you're talking about! Gross!"

"Why? She's a beautiful woman. Surely you know she and I have sex, don't you?"

"Well, duh. The whole neighborhood knows that. But I don't need you to rub my nose into the fact that she ... does it. And with Eric? He's ... like ... my age. Oh my God! He just ate me out like forever tonight and made me cum about a million times and now he's doing it with ... I don't want to talk about this anymore!" She looked horrified.

I almost fell off the bed laughing.

"It's not funny! I could be in counseling for years about this!" She smacked me hard. "My own Mother?" She shivered.

"But it doesn't bother you that you and I ... do things, as you put it ... and I'm your father?"

"That's different," she insisted stubbornly.

Ok, I wasn't going to win this one. If I kept it up, she might stop sleeping with me.

"So, since I'm all alone, and so lonely, and I bet you're so horny from earlier..."

She looked at me shyly.

"God, I'm so horny, I bet you have a wet spot in your lap! Do you really want to make love to me?" she asked, a scared, innocent look on her face.

"More than ever," I said.

Megan is such a snot. It was just as I was cumming inside Julie for the third time, and she was cumming for at least the fifth time, facing each other on our sides, that Megan slid onto the bed behind Julie and slipped her arms around her pretty daughter to hug both of us. She kissed Julie's neck and rubbed her back as Julie exploded in ecstasy.

"Mooooommmm!" Julie squeaked, embarrassed, when she could talk again.

"What? You think I don't know you have sex with him? Silly girl, he wouldn't have ever touched you without asking me first. You had his baby; that usually implies the two of you had sex. Besides, what do expect from someone who's gross?" Megan can do a really good offended act when she wants to.

Julie loves her Mom; she would never offend her intentionally. She forgot all about being naked and turned around, hugging her tight and kissing her affectionately.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I never meant..."

"I know. I'm just teasing you."

"Were you really with... ?" Julie was too embarrassed to finish.

"Yep. He's good, too. I understand you didn't fuck him tonight. Too bad, little girl. He has a big cock and he really knows how to use it. It tastes good too. There's nothing like feeling him spray inside you as he moans ... unless it's tasting his cum as he fills your mou..."

"Moooooooommmm!" Julie screeched, turning over and burying her head in my neck as she freaked out. Megan and I laughed until we cried.

It took a while, but Megan finally convinced Julie that they should make love to me together. It was one of the most exciting times I've ever had. It ranks right up there with my first time with Amy and Cindi together. Julie enjoyed it tremendously. She only mildly freaked when her Mom rubbed her daughter's breasts.

Julie was gone when I woke up the next morning. I think being in bed together with her Mom with me in the light of day was more than she could handle.

<I just want to say for the record that this is by far the most embarrassing thing I have ever written in these books. This whole passage is only in here because Patrick pulled rank and forced me to include it. See how long it is before he touches me again! Stop that ... quit kissing me like that ... don't take my panties off! Aw hell, I'll write more later ... something has 'come up' ... so to speak ... it's 'hard' to concentrate ... giggle ... gasp! J.>

<{Hours later... } Where was I? Oh yeah, back to the discussion of the girls ... the other girls ... J.>

Amy ... poor Amy! She had it worse than the others did. Because of her self-imposed monogamy, she didn't really have any outlet after the teasing, except with me. She was as horny as a female cat in heat and didn't know what to do about it. It came to a head midway through the first week.

Amy, Megan, Lisa, Lori, and Julie decided to spend the day shopping. It was a thinly disguised plot for the monogamous and underage ones to get out of the house, to catch a break from the sexuality oozing out of every corner. Julie included herself because she was determined she wasn't going to give in to Eric and Christopher again. Right ... hence the shopping trip. They decided they would be safer in the mall. The risk of attack by the Qerda was less than the risk of letting Christopher slip his cock into them, not to mention the chagrin of knowing they would probably beg him to do it. I'm assuming ... hoping ... that excluded Lisa and Lori. It better, or I'd spank their little butts.

Shortly after they left the house, Katie and Becky breezed into the living room and plopped themselves in my lap, one on each leg. They were wearing tee shirts and skimpy shorts, their long blond hair in ponytails. They smelled clean and wholesome. They were the epitome of the girl next door in duplicate. The twins next door? They took my breath away just looking at them. Their sweet, innocent looks made my heart melt as they smiled at me. You bet I was suspicious!

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

I thought I'd seen sweet and innocent before; the look they gave me then told me they'd never been bad in their life. Well, that was true ... Katie and Becky had always been very, very good.

"Who, us? We're just spending some time with our favorite Daddy," they quipped together, batting their eyes at me and looking even more innocent and virginal. I knew I was in trouble.

"Yes, you. Don't start anything, because I plan on relaxing here and reading a book. Get lost, you little troublemakers."

It was amazing how quickly those two little angels could change from the sweet, innocent girls next door to predatory sharks. They grinned at me impishly. I could swear Katie licked her lips hungrily.

"Not on your life, Bub! The innocent ones that would be horrified with our behavior are off shopping, and know better than to come back anytime soon unless they want to be thoroughly embarrassed. The rest of the competition is involved in an orgy centered on your two hunky sons. They ain't coming out anytime soon. You're ours ... all ours for the rest of the day!" Katie licked her lips again as she finished pronouncing sentence on me. Becky almost looked sorry for me ... almost.

The two All-American teenagers hopped off my lap and pulled me up out of the chair. They each took a hand and led me, like a lamb to the slaughter, into the bedroom. I didn't resist. Er, I didn't resist much. Ok, I didn't resist at all! <Revenge is sooo sweet! J.> I was hard before we made it across the living room floor. Many of my fantasies about dying completely content were centered on these two lovely young ladies.

Katie and Becky took their own sweet time undressing me. I was thoroughly kissed and licked over every inch of my body. Yes, every inch, although there were some areas that only Katie licked and kissed.

There was a difference sexually between Katie and Becky. Becky was sweet, wholesome, and shy. She loved sex, but she was somewhat reserved, and relatively inexperienced, at least until she hooked up with my Dad. Ok, I don't need to think about that anymore! Katie, on the other hand, could be downright nasty when she wanted to be ... and she wanted to be quite often. After she snared your attention by sucking your cock and licking your balls, she was likely to smile sweetly up at you and then lick your asshole. I doubt she really enjoyed it that much, but she loved shocking you and making you shiver. Katie was all about taking it to the extreme to satisfy a man ... or, I suspected on occasion, a woman. Becky satisfied completely too in her own way ... just not as nastily. Becky acted like your cock was the first one that had ever been inside her and she didn't want you to ever take it out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.