Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 44

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Over the next year Max Bale made Mildred Young fall in love with him passionately. He gave her the best sex she ever thought imaginable. Then turning into Katie, George enjoyed her craving appetites in bed. All the while 1142 was eliminating most of the Elites in America. Very few of them were alive outside the borders of America and Canada. It was saving the best for last.


After six months, 1142 finally got in touch with West, Matthews, and Young. They talked telepathically so they couldn't trace 1142. Plus the conversation was in Korothian. The trio who were in power had no idea where their enemy was. They gathered in the president's office. The fact was, 1142 was on the roof above the office. They could not detect it because of its shield.

"You contacted me, what is it you want?" 1142 demanded in its native Korothian tongue.

"A truce," President Matthews answered in Korothian.

"What kind of truce?"

"Where we will make some concessions and you leave us alone," George said.

"You set out to conquer this world. You quash the humans to do your bidding, you send their own people to restore order and kill millions. You put the most sadistic beings to keep them from their freedoms and now when things go south for you, you want a truce?"

"It was you who destroyed our space craft sending thousands of our beings then began to systematically to kill our own people and those who volunteered to work for us. All right, some of them got out of hand and went overboard. However, the rest of us only want the best for these people..."

A derisive laugh flowed loudly into the room. "You have done nothing but harm to those of this world in this last generation. You have force your will upon everyone. Like most Korothians you are selfish, you are arrogant, and you are murderers. You are just like our people back in our home planet before, during, and after the wars. The best thing that could happen to all of us would be to give our technology to these people and all of us die. There are enough half human, half Korothians on this world to advance the original inhabitants for centuries to come."

"You don't understand," West said. "We're here to stay..."

"As dead a race," 1142 interrupted. "You are so full of ignorance and conceit you do not realize you have done more harm than good. I can't even think of any good that you have contributed to these people."

"You don't understand," Matthews stated emphatically. "We got rid of all the mongrels. They have gone back south across their borders with their mixed bred families. Even if we applied strict measures, they are mostly gone. We did this nation a favor."

"That should have been handled by the humans. It was their problem to begin with," 1142 sounded angrier than ever. "We were to allow these people to rule and follow their own destiny without any of you stepping in. We are no better than any of the ones who so stupidly led into that disastrous war with Anthos. This is my last word. You will cease and desist immediately, give all the power back to the humans or I will personally continue to eliminate all of you by dropping you into the ocean to suffer a very painful death. As far as I am concerned, this meeting is at an end and unless you change your ways, your only course in life will be the Atlantic."

"Wait a minute," West shouted out loud.

Nothing.

"It's gone," Mildred said solemnly. "What are we going to do?"

"Absolutely nothing!" West insisted. He got up from his seat and walked out of the room. Matthews followed him out silently leaving Mildred in their meeting room sitting there all alone.


"What are your terms?" Mildred asked, wishing she was in the embrace of Max Bale at that moment. Little did she know that 1142 could read her thoughts.

"Terms? My terms is for everyone of us including myself go to the ocean and walk into the salt water. To put an end to this foolishness we have perpetuated on these poor people."

"Without us, they'd kill themselves with wars and disease," Matthews stated. "Have you ever thought of that?"

"They are worse with us than without us," 1142 said angrily. "If the humans wish to destroy themselves, let them do it to themselves. They do not need our assistance to do it. It's their planet, they are the first inhabitants possessing intelligent life. They should survive or suffer lost with their own devices with no help from us. You are to cease all of this immediately or I will come to you one by one to make sure that you will never interfere with them again."


Tim could not come to terms with Olivia's death. He didn't understand how the ocean could kill her just merely by having a wave hit her. He couldn't believe how it could destroy her body like it did.

Junior, Barbara, and Anna wanted to tell Tim that his former wife was still alive. They kept quiet as per their mother's request. Kent could not tell that he lost his wife in like manner. Only the siblings knew the full truth of their mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.