Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

1142 aka as May Flowers-Marks, Erin O'Rourke-McPherson, Olivia Byrnes-Sawyer wasn't too upset that she had to change her identity. She had an idea whom she wanted to become. That meant, for the time being, she wouldn't go back to the island. She would keep in touch of Barbara, Alice, and Junior. It was time to get close to the top Elites. She let her three offspring know that all was well with her.

Junior told her that Tim was taking her death very hard. She felt heartbroken but Olivia couldn't go back. Her objective was to take out her own people from taking control of this planet. Subversive? Treasonous? Insubordination? It didn't matter to 1142. Its people had lost a great inter-galactic war, refused to surrender to an empire who developed a greater weapon, and found its way here only to try and takeover this planet. It wouldn't allow this to happen.

It flew into the Chicago area. It was snowing but the temperatures weren't all that cold. It was early winter and the winter solstice was in the air. The Elite's headquarters were well guarded by some of the best human troops in the world. However how could they see a ghost? It flew in without being noticed and was able to make its way to an elevator going up.

Getting off at the penthouse which was the president's large apartment. It was one of the perks as being the top dog. 1142 studied Katie for about an hour. She was indeed a beautiful young woman. She looked like she had been well fucked as she hummed to herself sitting at her vanity. 1142 watched her and felt that she was a very happy young woman. Katie put on a stunning silk nightgown, reached up underneath and lowered her panties. She turned the lights off and laid there waiting for her lover to appear.

1142 took over her body as she slept lightly. It drew all of Katie's memories to its own mind and in fact, became Katie. The real woman was pushed back into her id while 1142 was now a female again. She had watched Katie's mannerisms and the way she used her hands while grooming herself. To 1142, she was an innocent bystander in all of this. She searched Katie's mind to see if she were in any way, devious. She wasn't. She was just making the best of any opportunities that came her way. 1142 found that Katie loved George and had no idea that he was an alien. She thought that he was a handsome man who was rich and famous and had been elected to this high post by the people.


Tim Sawyer was beside himself with grief at the death of Olivia. Only his mother and Tim did not know that the soul of Olivia was still alive. As per previous discussions Olivia's other families were forbidden to let them learn of her unique gift for survival. It was up to her to allow this as she did with Andy and Kent. The children of May and Erin knew she was living because they felt her in their inner beings.

Tim was inconsolable. He couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and lost all interest in the going on in his extended family. He found it strange that everyone wasn't mourning for his wife. They went on with their usual daily swims in the freshwater pool or the ocean. Junior continued his walks or walked into the salt water knee deep to fish. Barbara and Alice just went on with life as if their aunt hadn't died. Tim concluded that this family was insane.


Max Bale came to Mildred at 3am and slid into her bed. His rod was hot and as soon as he touched her ass, she came out of her down time and turned toward him.

"I didn't hear you come in," she said, not surprised at his appearance.

"I used the key you gave me but I kept it quiet," his hand felt her luscious breast and started stroking it softly.

"I can get used to this," she cooed feeling his touch electrify her whole body. "Until you came along I didn't like having sex with a man. You're the only one who knows how to do it right to a woman."

"Practice," he chuckled. By that time he was almost on top of her. Knowing she was a Korothian, she could easily take his weight with no distress.

"Whoever taught you knew what she was doing," her arms came about his thick neck. "Was it human or Korothian?"

"Both," he began planting soft kisses on her neck. Mildred leaned to the side to allow him to have access to her. She loved it when he nibbled on her earlobe then run his tongue along behind the ear.

"Whose better, humans or Korothian females?"

"Both are pretty good," he whispered. "Humans are nice but if I'm lucky like I am now, a Korothian is far more passionate if she just lets go."

"I'm letting go," she responded. Her legs were already spread. She took his massive cock and slid it in her wet pussy. "I like it when you go way deep into me that I feel your balls on my ass."

"I can go deeper if you'll just bring your knees up to your shoulders. That way you can get all of me," he started stroking slowly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.