Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

"What is this?" Mildred asked, six months later. This was her daily inspection of the people she was directing to find a means to find 1142. She picked up a plastic pen like object with three buttons on them.

"This is a prototype of a laser guided control system," an older scientist walked over to her. For the last six months she had this team assembled for one thing and one thing only. To find a means of tracking down the traitor 1142.

"A prototype?" she asked, disgusted. "I don't want toys, I want results."

"I think we're on the right track," Dr. Weinberg, replied. He felt frightened by her quick temper. From day one, she had been on their backs to get something, anything to track it down. Yes, Mildred knew this was a woman they were looking for but even she admitted to being an 'it' herself.

"I hope so, I will be back tomorrow morning and things better progress or I might send the lot of you to the labor camps and bring in a new team," she said loud enough for everyone in the lab to hear. She stalked out of the room with her stiletto heels clacking loudly to let them know she was pissed with them.


"How's the brains doing?" Sylvia asked, putting a Hershey's kiss into her mouth. She was wearing a sexy uplifting bra, lacy see through panties, thigh high stockings and four inch mules. Her long thick black hair hanging down her back. Her brown skin showed her Hispanic heritage. When she Inserted, she had seen Roseland Myers and fell in love with her looks so Sylvia wanted to be just like her.

"No progress," Mildred sighed, sitting on the bed and tossing her 5" heels to the wall. Despite her strength, the shoes on Earth caused her to form bunions. She never knew that she had the powers to prevent this.

"It's disgusting," Sylvia leaned over her back and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Tell me about it," Mildred leaned her head back against Sylvia's shoulder. She smelled the erotic body wash she used. Sylvia leaned over to kiss her on the mouth. She sucked Mildred's tongue knowing that she was giving her lover a taste of the chocolate in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, why am I not surprised that you have candy in there? You and your sweets."

"It's the sweets I am kissing. Chocolate pales in comparison to your natural taste," Sylvia whispered then kissed her deeper. They only broke it off when both needed to catch their breaths.

"I love you," Mildred mouthed.

"I love you too," Sylvia mouthed back as she finished undressing Mildred.


In two days Olivia had slain all the leaders holding the people in virtual poverty in India. Slowly she was eliminating the provincial lackeys working her way from the outside in. She wanted the leadership shaking in their shoes when she came for them. She didn't kill them all. Only the ones who brutalized people or took advantage of them sexually. Those who didn't use others for their own pleasure, she just broke bones then warned that they'd get no more chances with her.

She flew to the island to attend to Tim. As his wife she felt obligated to show him that she loved him. They would have a night of passion then she'd be off on another foray against the enemy. However she stayed over another day to be with Junior.

"I'm taking them out one by one," she told her son.

"How long is it going to take?" he asked, holding her hand. They had a strong brand of kinship and she felt she could trust him with whatever she revealed to him. Though he was only nine going on twenty-nine, she was proud of him even though she felt he was losing out on his childhood.

"It depends. I don't know whether there are Destroyers out to get me or if they perished on the ship. The Elites can't draw on any reinforcements any longer due to me liquidating all of those on the craft. I'm hoping it won't be long. I want it all over so I can return here and have a few children with my husband."

"I don't think that Tim understands it all. These concepts are pretty deep for him and most of the others. Honestly Mom, I think only Barbara, Anna, and me really have a good grasp on the whole concept and what it means."

"Why don't we leave it this way for now," she ruffled his hair.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," Junior complained, making an effort to put it right again. "I'm not a little kid anymore."

"No you're not. You have been very valuable to me since you could understand me when you were a toddler. I love my daughters but there is something very special between the two of us."

"I just wish that you were still that beautiful redhead and married Dad," the boy lamented. "But you did your best to protect us. I still wanted to have that little sister you were carrying when you died."

"I think that is why you have so much fun with Brianna," Olivia smiled.

"Yeah," Junior grinned. "It's fun to teach her tricks that she can play on Aunt Barbara and Uncle Duane. It is kinda hard for them to break those bad habits that I teach her."


Katie Matthews was stunning in the full length off white silky gown she was wearing as she clung to George's arm. Her dark hair was down, blue eyes twinkled as her other gloved hand held a tiny button attached to a small string so she could navigate up the stone steps into the large concert hall. She wanted to look her very best as her husband was about to be sworn in for his six year term as the number one Elite. In essence, he would be ruling the world. He was taking office of the outgoing number one because of his inability to stop 1142.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.