Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

And fuck they did. Andy arrived at her flat a little past six o'clock the next evening. She greeted him at the door completely nude. He gasped at her 36DD breasts that defied gravity. She had washed off her makeup, her thick mane was down, and she took off all of her clothes prior to his arrival. May debated whether to greet him in one of her sexy silky robes or nothing at all. Nothing at all won out.

"Did you have any trouble finding this place?" she asked as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"None at all," he stammered glaring at her luscious tits. This was his lifelong fantasy come true. At least, since his teen years when Andy started noticing girls. As a boy, they were annoying. At puberty, they were anything but annoying. Now as a young man, he was standing in front of the most beauteous girls he'd ever seen. And now she was stripping him down. He couldn't believe they were going to be fucking the weekend away.

"You'll probably cum in seconds," she observed his erection as she knelt and pulled his pants and briefs to the floor. She pushed him against the locked door and put his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the thick purple head. It was her first time playing with a penis. It was hard, the head felt spongy while the stalk was turgid like iron. He was large and thick.

May had studied the male anatomy on the computer and learned things about the human male of this planet that she never imagined. She had been too busy mastering her own internal organs to pay much attention to the male's. It was so simple about this race. His cock was like a plug and hers an outlet. Only the surges would come from him and not her.

She licked and swallowed then licked again. She felt his hands on her head as he moved his hips back and forth fucking her face. May liked doing this to him. It was unlike licking and tonguing pussy. Her face was a mess after tongue fucking Jill. Though she was highly intelligent and had an IQ that was sky high, she loved this primal coupling where both were performing things that needed no intellect at all. Just know how to please their partners sexually.

May enjoyed what she was doing to him as both her hands were holding Andy's dick. She read something on the computer in the porn section that a man loved his balls caressed, so she did that. Also raking a nail from his ass bud to the base of his scrotum. She also learned that a long fingernail pressed at the base of his spine heightened him sexually. Though the tingling he felt in the tail bone didn't do anything to make him cum, it did hurry up the process. However May didn't want to hurry him up. She wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

When he felt his hot liquid start building in his urethra, she used her thumb to stop him from shooting. The pain he felt was both agony and exquisite, her head bobbing back and forth giving him head to the degree that was starting to ache in his balls.

"Please May, please let me cum," he begged.

Having sympathy on him, she let her thumb depart from the tube and felt his hot seed shoot into her mouth. The taste was a little salty but not at all unpleasant, She quickly swallowed his cum not spilling a drop. He almost collapsed but she held him standing with his back to the door. May squeezed the urethra from its base and licked it as the thick stuff oozed out of the small slit of his flaccid cock.

"I liked that," May smiled. "We definitely have to do it again. Again and again and again."

A weakened Andy Marks nodded in agreement. May had to help him into the bedroom. She told Jill that she was going to fuck a man this weekend and not to come over. Jill looked a little disappointed but nodded her understanding.

Laying Andy on the bed she began to caress his face. Not in a loving way but to heal the acne. Little did he know what she was doing for him. By the time they parted on Sunday night, he would be cleared up of all his painful acne and zits forever. In her stomach, his DNA went to her brain for analysis. She saw that in the future, he would suffer from strokes and Parkinsons. By the time she was done with him, he would live for a long time disease free. May had done the same for Jill. She turned her gene that would give her both breast cancer and cancer of the uterus. Also Jill would have so much difficulty in childbirth because she would be unable to dilate and her baby would be taken by cesarean section. She reversed that gene. Although May Flowers loved sex, she felt obligated to help when she was needed. She didn't tell anything to Jill, nor would she tell Andy.

Twenty minutes later Andy had recovered enough for him to have another erection. May had studied many positions on her computer but she felt they should start with the basics. Him on top of her. They kissed, fondled, he sucked her nipples while she glided her long nails up and down his rib cage. Both were beginning to get into a frenzy.

May was so wet between her legs, Andy was able to stick it in. It did not hurt but she felt him filling her and it clicked on something in her brain to increase her sex drive. Each strong thrust he made only drove her into a more furious furor. May could hardly contain herself. She had already made her body unable to become pregnant and she wondered, between her squeals and grunts, if this only heightened that drive. She pulled her legs up to her shoulders for deeper penetration. Though it was her first time, May felt every nerve ending explode when her first orgasm flowed through her.

Andy kept pumping in and out of her slit feeling her muscles tightening around his rod. He was sweating and was exhilarated when all she repeated was, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the mantra came from her mouth over and over. She grabbed his head and brought it down for a kiss. Their dueling tongues only made her feel more exasperated until she felt the heat of his cock rising and it hardening all the more. With heavy breathing, he shot his seed into you womb. It was her fifth orgasm when he climaxed. She dropped her legs and scissored his body causing him to feel he was being crushed by a python.

"That was fantastic," May smothered his face with kisses. "Are you sure it was your first time?"

"Yeah," he gasped, trying to loosen her leg lock and breathe normally again. He couldn't believe how strong her legs were when she was crushing him.

"You did it wonderfully," her legs fell away to give his ribs a rest as he gasped for air.

They lay side-by-side basking in the flush of their act. Neither said a thing but both conveyed silently that they were satisfied for the moment. They individually thought that the rest of the weekend was going to be just like this one.

"Hungry?" she asked finally.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Lets order a pizza," she advised.

"Cool," he replied.

Still completely nude, she walked into the living room and returned with a copy of the Chicago phone book. "You pick out the place. Get what you want," she instructed. "I'm going to take a quick shower and freshen up a bit. I have Coca-Cola in the refrigerator for you. I'll just drink water."

"I can run out and get you beer or wine or whatever," he said.

"No, water is fine. I'd rather have water than anything else."

On Saturday they woke up late. They showered together while washing each other thoroughly. May spent more time cleaning his cock than necessary but Andy enjoyed her doing that to him.

"When we're married, I'll do this every time we make love," she smiled. She looked up to see the amazement on his face. "What's the matter? You do want to marry me, don't you."

"Aren't I too young for you?" Andy swallowed hard.

"Age is only a number," she smiled then returned to soap up his balls. She handled them gently knowing that this was one weakness a male of this world had that a woman could exploit and harm him. Many times permanently. She had made up her mind after their fourth sex act, not counting the blowjob, that he would be a good man to Breed with. She wanted to have children as soon as possible with him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.